[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If monsters exist, would they be sentient? Be capable of reproduction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Loysape_copy.jpg (70KB, 670x364px) Image search: [Google]
Loysape_copy.jpg
70KB, 670x364px
If monsters exist, would they be sentient? Be capable of reproduction? Be considered another animal or something else?
>>
Probably more sentient than some people.
>>
>>18903711
>inb4 hoomans r teh monsters
>>
>>18903711
Of course they're sentient
They're extremely sentient
They have their own theories and ideas and complex minds.
But they also have limitless cruelty, and unimaginable hate for each other.
The monsters are us.
Hoomans. Hoomans r teh monsters.
>>
SAPIENT. YOU MEAN SAPIENT.
Sapience is the ability to form your on conscious thought and will, to have emotions and feelings about things.

Sentience is the ability to perceive the senses like sight, hearing, smell and so on.

For example, flowers have some sentience to them because they react to light and sound, but they do not appear to have conscious thought so they are not sapient. A dog is both sentient and sapient because they react to the senses and form their own wills.
>>
>>18903711
definitely would depend on the monster. shit like lake monsters or giant squid probably not, but monsters with more human features/traits would probably be
>>
>>18903711
What the fuck is that thing
>>
>>18904533
its a newly discovered 6 foot tall chimp
>>
File: hombre_mono_amazonas_2.jpg (85KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
hombre_mono_amazonas_2.jpg
85KB, 600x686px
>>18904616
Amazon monkey man.
>>
>>18903711
Probably not considering none of them seemed to form any kind of village or the like.
Also I assumed if they did exist they'd have to follow the basic rules of nature, so they'd probably reproduce in some way.
>>
>>18904620
The broad looks like a fun ride. Too bad she is a grandma or dead by now.

Anyway, nice 1940's bullet tits!
>>
>>18904620
Average brazilian.
>>
>>18904620
>team noob!
>>
>>18904659
I couldn't agree more
>>
>>18904658
Unless they formed civilizations deep underground or in the Earth.
>>
>>18903952
i am legond?
>>
>>18904659
Agreed
>>
>>18903711
Sentience is measured by capacity to force eternal life for one's self. Humans just might be the best there is. We're certainly the meta.
>>
>>18904533
Jocko, some weird ass monkey thing killed in S.America way back when.
>>
>>18904659
I love classic bullet tits.
>>
>>18905928
>measured
>capacity to force eternal life
Something tells me you're not clear on a fundamental concept.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.