[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal phenomena always occur within a closed circle of people.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 0.jpg (896KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
896KB, 1500x843px
Paranormal phenomena always occur within a closed circle of people. To repeat, UFOs et cetera happen after a perfectly shut-off manner inside a chosen closed circle. It is of uttermost importance to understand this in order to get what the paranormal circus is about... Person A, Person B, and Person C may witness a phenomenon that Person D does not witness with his outer or inner senses at all. This is because what I just said could be called the first of the three laws of paranormal. Because of this law no one has won the one million dollar challenge. See, Randi is always and without exception "Person D".

(Cont.)
>>
>>18903078
The three laws are the following. Law One: Paranormal phenomena always happen restrictedly within a closed circle. Law Two: Each phenomenon is always original. And Law Three: Sometimes paranormal is spiritual.

I already explained the first law. The second law means that every phenomenon comes into reality straight from the simulation, like the clouds appear out of the blue sky, meaning that only the human experience of a paranormal phenomena truly exists. The phenomena are sort of like dreams we watch while we are awake, and they are just as fleeting as dreams. For example, the runes between UFOs never repeat, the next UFO will have different runes on its surface - just like details between dream objects don't repeat. Thus we may understand that each phenomenon is always and without exception original, or authentic.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18903081
Third law, that sometimes paranormal is spiritual (or religious), means what is says: the simulation carries out the myths. Naturally, if any one religion was true it'd be the standard on the spiritual plane and valid both here in the west and everywhere else as well. But there is no such thing as one true religion. Instead we are not simply aware of other cultures in which their myths appear to be just as true as ours do here (we don't live in the jungle so we don't experience the messiah power of the ancestor). All the thousands or religions are both equally valid and fake. This is because religious interventions are entirely paranormal.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18903084
And so is everything else which transcends normal physical existence including qi, reiki, faith healing, magick, astrology, feng shui, and everything else. Thus everything weird that goes on is caused by afterlife science, and we are living inside a simulation, in an artificial world ran by that same science, experiencing the strange goings-on without having a clue. Yes, Pheonix Lights happened, and the UFO did not come from the outer space. I hope the three laws help us to understand what the otherworldly thing really was.
>>
Wouldn't it be great if magic was, after all, real? One could pick up any one of the thousands of spellbooks marketed as non-fiction and conjure away all life's sorrows. Indeed, to some of us magic is reality. When the rare lucky ones who get results follow the rules of magic, magic works for them. But what about those of us who follow the rules and get nothing for our efforts, not even a sign? We who don't get results with magic can only perform a spell after spell or a ritual after ritual while hoping that one day we will bump into the real thing.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18904154
...Wait a minute. Did I just say that magic is already real to some folks? After all, all those sane people wouldn't be lying to themselves! Isn't it unfair that we majority have to keep searching for the truth when the minority has seemingly found it! I mean, if it works, magick must be true. So, what's the deal, why does magic work for A but not for B, C, D and E?

What follows is a metaphysical thesis. If this universe is artificial, and it can only be artificial, this universe is not the cause of consciousness because consciousness has to be the cause of this universe, and therefore consciousness has to exist outside of this artificial universe.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18904159
According to the thesis this world is made by some kind of aware agency which dwells strictly outside. It also proposes that this world can not exist on its own but instead has to have a conscious cause. How did I come up with such a wild thesis in the first place, you might ask. Let me explain. I have always been a lover of mystery, and as the biggest mystery of them all paranormal used to boggle my mind. I wouldn't say keep me awake at night, but the otherworldly charm of supernatural never really let me brush off magick. I always came back to the bizarre tomes and paraphernalia obtaining a book after book--since you never know if the next book turns out to be right.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18904166
Anyway. Just like everyone arrives on this one planet upon birth after the physical death all of mankind will without exception end up in a common place.
There exists no literal karma, sin, merits, &c. The show is for this life only. And who runs the show? God of religion may not literally exist, and neither do spirits, but the simulation does, and everything that takes place on earth is calculated and executed by it. Each human life in this cosmos could be visualized as a house. Each house is decorated individually, decoration being the influences that define us, and each house--or human life--comes with an individual window that portrays the kind of world we are destined to believe.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18904172
Some individuals are destined to experience paranormal phenomena, and their metaphorical windows--or worldviews--reveal a magical reality. Paranormal experiences are premeditated events. Nothing else on earth is random either, not even dreams. Since earthly minds are compromised this earthly life is like a stream we witness but can not influence including all our actions. You are not you; you are in a deep dream, dreaming of you. Now we should be able to deduce why some of us can produce miracles by so-called magic. Their destinies support magic and that is why witches fly in their windows but not in ours.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18904178
What is the show's purpose then? In one word, processing. All lives on earth are in a state of being processed from birth to death. We are forced to remain motivated to keep pursuing our quests: somebody has to fill the shoes of a police officer. Same necessity applies to one's place of birth, family, and friends. Life is lottery. The same necessity applies to someone having to fill the shoes of a magician. When it comes to magic, an adept should understand that the spirit in a mirror is of the same texture as an unidentified flying object, and that spirits and UFOs are as dreams. Then, and only then, can the adept dwell lucid in maya.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18904191
Seeing that there are objectively no chakras, you may guess that there really isn't an energy body either. This is true. When the adept lays her hands on a receiver everything the two parties experience is illusory, all the way from energy sensations to visions. Neither will any spiritual development carry over to the hereafter. Great Work isn't any more noble than cleaning. Magick is a tool by which some lives are processed. If you take a look at your life, you can see your personal influences like pieces that make up a puzzle. Know that the puzzle is not you but rather your predestination.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18904199
I said before that earthly lives are processed, but what exactly did I mean by the word? It is as if we all carried a certain karma with us. Though the word karma is not to be taken literally here. And this karma is what is being processed through life events. When magic works, the universe does not really bend to us but merely appears to do so, and often the magus has to wade through a lot of psychic stress and other baggage in order to obtain his result. He didn't get his blessing through mundane means like everybody else because it read in his destiny to work harder for it. A lot of spiritual lives are difficult like we all know to be the case. Whether the path of tears is worth it or not is debatable, but at least a life filled with demons is an exciting one, and why leave a perfectly enjoyable rabbit hole... Whether we are in love with it or not, magick is a yet another way to process the earthly life. It is like 'a nice psychosis', and not at all a bad way to spend one's days.

--End--
>>
File: 1491868380004.jpg (239KB, 713x572px) Image search: [Google]
1491868380004.jpg
239KB, 713x572px
>>
>>18904332
?
>>
>>18904496
?
>>
File: 1485131263406.jpg (27KB, 419x459px) Image search: [Google]
1485131263406.jpg
27KB, 419x459px
OP here. Ask me anything related to the long ass text above if something in it remains unclear, I guess. I know a thing or two about /x/ stuff, although I guess serious conversation is boring.
>>
File: 1485622991224.png (4KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485622991224.png
4KB, 493x402px
>>
>>18903078
Except you know all the mass sightings over major cities.

Its like you were so eager to be spiritual you didnt even do basic due-diligence on your opening fucking statement.

Piss off you got nothing to offer, RP.
>>
>>18906901
Yeah, I know. Mass sightings are still subject to the first "law". They are still restricted to a select number of witnesses / cameras / no cameras at all. Skeptics can always explain every sighting away somehow. For example, the (ridiculously small number of) photos are fakes. Take Chinese cloud cities for example, only a few photos around of such a mass scale sighting over a big town.
>>
>>18903078
OR Randi is a stilted, presupposing cynic who's overriding sense of skepticism finds him going over spreadsheet and research papers each morning to empirically prove to himself that air is still breathable. I mean, wouldn't it be foolish to take someone's word for it if said person were only operating on their faith that there was oxygen in the atmosphere yesterday?
>>
>>18906906
So if this first law and the scale of whitnesses are based solely on your whims its still fucking bullshit.

Good i wish you simulation / basalisk fucks would actually take the time to think on this shit aside from trying to be smart by siding with people you perceive as smarter and getting duped.
>>
>>18906909
Randi has his reputation to protect, and he would never let the public know if he had any doubts. At least Dawkins admitted to be an agnostic.
>>
>>18906915
I think that the first law rings true. Like, I once took a photo of an orb, it was a blue electric ball that I didn't see with my naked eye before seeing it in the photo, and for some fucked up reason I deleted the photo. The photo with the orb was crystal clear evidence and I destroyed it like a potato. What else could have caused me deleting the evidence than some kind of law of nature we don't yet know?
>>
>>18906916
True enough, at this point he literally CANNOT award that money to anyone, even in the face of overwhelming proof/data, it would invalidate his entire career.
>>
>>18906933
It seems that he made sure by ending the challenge two years ago. Randi 1 - weirdos 0
>>
>>18906941
>At any point during the challenge

Fixed. Ever notice how pedantic skeptics tend to be? Technically right, the best kind of right.

Imagine I came up with a similar challenge, let's call it the Purple Earthworm Challenge. All you have to do is put a purple colored earthworm (no tubeworms, sicilian worms, eels or nematodes please) in my hands and I will give you $1,000 (I'm not as rich as Randi.) Now suppose that after having several specimens submitted I had yet to give out any money. Months go by, more worms come in but no one's getting any money. Then I release a youtube video (again not as famous as Randi so no press con for me.) in the video I refute each individual worm sumbitted, in verbose detail. This one was clearly dyed. This one is in such an advanced state of necrosis that bacteria caused it to turn a lavender shade. This one isn't actually purple, more dark pinkish. And so on until I've refuted every worm submitted. You wouldn't say I was a skeptic with integrity, you'd say I was a crazy earthworm obsesses miser that probably never intended to pay anyone anyhow, just wanted some free publcity for my coma inducing writing.
>>
>>18906951
That's agood point, most of what make the paranormal, paranormal, it's the mystery.

The separation between what itseems and what it really is.

Skepticism plays a double role in it, the process of closing into the true nature of the event and the job of telling what it isn't.

Randi doesn't wants to admit when he doesn't knows, cause he doesn't has the money.
>>
>>18906952
This. Randi not having $1 mil dollar to throw around in the first place is more than fucking likely.
>>
>>18906951
Maybe you could try to prove the existence of a purple earthworm to us? Or what do you think is preventing you from doing just that?
>>
>>18906916
>At least Dawkins admitted to be an agnostic.

And it completely destroyed his credibility except to his die hard faith based following.

Well probably only know his true thoughts on his death bed, even then maybe not.
>>
>>18906982
The burden of proof is on the claimant, duh...
>>
>>18906986
I love it, admitting that you don't know something/anything makes the parasitic skeptics attached to your underbelly flee from the taste of doubt amidst the sea of self assurance in which they swim.
>>
>>18906991
So the problem is not just Randi being a bitch but mainly the fact that you and other believers know that proving is impossible.
>>
>>18907016
It's more like if I attempted to prove that you are a brain in a jar being fed sensory input that makes you believe the world is as you observe. There is nothing I can say or do to prove that because quid pro quo everything that I say or do is PART OF the simulation. And if I am at all sensible I realize that before I even speak you have already made up your mind or rather had it made up for you. Ultimately you are left with the binary choice to accept or reject, as with all things in life. My problem with self styled skeptics is that they like to pretend they don't place the EXACT same sort of faith in experts that "believers" do in God. You just change a few words around and excuse yourselves from acting and thinking like the very people your ridicule.
>>
>>18907053
What I meant is that it's not Randi's fault that paranormal can't be proven. He is just one guy.
>>
>>18907064
Just commenting on the nature of perspective (or lack thereof.) To say that there were no ulterior motives behind the challenge seems a bit naive though.
>>
>>18907113
What ulterior motives did Randi have? One would assume that he is just as interested in the true nature of things as the next guy.
>>
>>18907163
I suspect his interests insofaras the challenge were more about human nature than that of the universe. I think that creating the psuedo meme of "Nobody won Randi's challenge so the paranormal isn't real" was the intended goal of the challenge from the start.
>>
>>18907206
>creating the psuedo meme of "Nobody won Randi's challenge so the paranormal isn't real" was the intended goal of the challenge from the start.
You may be right. In his heart of hearts Randi must know he can't be aware of what goes on inside the four walls of other people's homes. And the same goes for all skeptics.. Might be that the possibility of paranormal being real is too creepy for skeptics to digest.
>>
try "nobody won the challenge but that doesnt prove anything because in my world i make my own rules". he presents himself as a skeptic and a debunker but he's the cat-daddy of them all and the challenge proves nothing but gives him his stage. any publicity and that.
>>
>>18903078
Nobody won the challenge because none of them had any paranormal abilities.
>>
>>18906915
What's wrong with the first law?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.