[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a short horror story >"remove all of the street

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1490386495532.jpg (14KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1490386495532.jpg
14KB, 208x243px
Write a short horror story
>"remove all of the street numbers and click verify once done"
>each time you click another Street number appears
>>
>>18902265
Humans accessed technology of eternal life...thousands of years earlier than now. The humans living thousands of years mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing technology of eternal life. The humans, living thousands of years, were savage by their reliance of controlled-flexing technologies of electricity caused at body so muscle flexing was planned by computer. They learned simple methods of forcing eternal life. One method was that all humans would be forced to live since if all humans live then humans living thousands of years would be among those humans living. This method is so simple...some believe all the history/herstory of humans dying was while the savages were forced to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
>>18902300
>attempted to read this post
>read it all the way to the end
>>
>>18902321
I am beginning to believe the spiel you read is my go-to introduction spiel about reality.
Thanks for your reply.
>>
>>18902331
You are insane.
>>
>>18902341
My so-word is gold. Come at me like you know how to text, cause I will strike my keys to post this reality-horror story an other day!
>>
>>18902341
Their first post didn't even make sense and was very poorly written I believe the word your looking for is autistic
>>
File: 1490497767113.jpg (5KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1490497767113.jpg
5KB, 128x128px
>my so-word is gold, come at me bro
>>
I do think I should retext my story...SO I DID.
This is a more, "regularized" version:
Humans accessed eternal life technology...thousands of years earlier than now. The humans living thousands of years mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing eternal life technology. The humans, living thousands of years, were savage by their reliance of controlled-flexing technologies of electricity caused at body so muscle flexing was planned by computer. Thus learned simple methods of forcing eternal life. One method was: all humans are forced to live since if all humans live then humans living thousands of years are among those humans living. This method is so simple...some believe all the history/herstory of humans dying was while the savages were forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
>>18902384
Still horribly written makes slightly more sense but has horrible grammar and poorly formed sentence structure I give this story a 4 out of 10 for concept
>>
>>18902413
I was being too generous it's completely autistic
>>
>>18902384
Can you put year bc or at least what culture you speak of.

Only the tree of life grants flesh life.
>>
Name a topic and I'll write a short story on it, I dont have that creepypasta roulette image handy and it's easier to start with a given topic.
>>
>>18902439
Niggers
>>
>>18902477
Kkk one minute
(Typing on phone so forgive any shit formatting)
>>
>>18902265
They are not forever, keep doing it and you will get through. Storefronts are worse, trust me. I've been around
>>
>>18902384
Humans accessed eternal life technology...thousands of years earlier than now. They mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing eternal life technology. They are savage by their reliance of computer controlled muscle flexing technologies of electricity caused at body by computers far of miles. Thus they learned simple methods of forcing eternal life. All humans are forced to live since if all humans live then humans who access eternal life technology are among those humans living. All the history/herstory of humans dying was while the savages were forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
>>18902384
F L E X
>>
>>18902265
>"click all squares with street signs"
>double check that all necessary squares are selected and click next
>new set of squares
>>
File: sirent hiru.jpg (201KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sirent hiru.jpg
201KB, 750x1000px
shortest horror story ever
>>
>>18902265
He went gentle into that good night,
His old age didn't burn and rave at the close of day,
Peaceful, so peaceful against the dying of the light.

No wise men were left,
With words forking lightning,
They had all gone gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave of them,
Cried of their frail deeds,
Peaceful, so peaceful against the dying of the light.

Wild men, caught the sun,
But it was too late, and they only grieved,
They all went gentle into that good night.

Now only grave men are left, near death, with blinded sight,
Their eyes no longer blaze like meteors,
They are peaceful, so peaceful against the dying of the light.

And you, my dear anon, there at the sad OP
Curse, bless me now with a (((you))), I pray,
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
>>
>the last man on earth sat at a computer shitposting on 4chan to nobody until his death
>he sat in the chair limp, he know it was almost time to go
>as his vision faded he took one more glance at the screen
>he received a (you)
>>
>>18902369

i wish i could impose a rule that everyone on 4chan is required to read extensively about the condition known as "autism" and pass a written exam about it before they're allowed to post.
>>
>>18903529
Have one on the house :)
>>
>>18902662
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: MWO.jpg (31KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
MWO.jpg
31KB, 405x371px
>>18902300
>Homganns accessed eternak shvlife technology...thousands of dhoussands earlier t They mingled, (corpse)erated, conflicted, and moronmoronmorond humans (notlike Zelda) accessing eternal dimbshits. They are savage by their muscle flexing oral orgies of Orgyness caused at body by CUMPUTERS far of miles. Thus they learned simple methods of forcing shits. All humans are forced to masterbate since if all humans(not like Zelda) live then humans who eat eternal life technology are among those humans like an army of Zeldas. All the hornystory/herstory of hodorhodorhodor dying was while the savages were forced (flexing caused by memes to live their best try to force all humansread and live up to such an epic time we live in...(No offense, love your ideas, but im high as a kite right now and died laughing while reading your bad gramar)
peaceouuuut...:-*
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.