[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the Aghora book, Vimalananda says that the Mother can be taken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

In the Aghora book, Vimalananda says that the Mother can be taken as a sexual partner, but very few are prepared for that.

What does he mean with this?

Instakilling like getting hit by lightning? Also how does such a thing happen? Does the Goddess takes human form or posseses somebody?
>>
Who is the Mother? Or do you mean like your actual mom?
>>
>>18901129
The Mother is the Goddess

The manifestation of the creative force of the universe
>>
first it s a symbol, mother doesn t have any sexual outfit.
If you become the sexual partner of the mother, you take the place of the father, it should one the last initiation, when the matter and the spirit become one, become the One. Yes only few are prepared for that
>>
File: Shub-Niggurath.jpg (67KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
Shub-Niggurath.jpg
67KB, 400x550px
>>18901120
>Vimalananda says that the Mother can be taken as a sexual partner, but very few are prepared for that.
>What does he mean with this?
>>
>>18901139
>taking the place of the father
Becoming Lord Shiva?
>>
It's an internal thing, not having sex in the physical sense. It's the union of the 2 great energies Shiva and Shakti (they have many different names). It means truly awakening your kundalini. Awakening your kundalini energy is a monumental achievement. There are probably no more than 1 or 2 people on earth currently who can do it. The people who have done it in the past are always remembered. You can find some names at the start of the Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
>>
>>18901154
i have a lot to learn about hinduism but if i use analogism with what i know, i don t think, it s in link with shiva. Brahma vishnou and shiva are the development of brahma the male (the third) they are the roof of all the manifested thing in the fourth world and all thing are in the energy of creation, or in the energy of perpetuation, or in the energy of regeneration. Mother is more in link with pratika i think, when you use the trinity mother father and son, its use for the trinity of IT, which is, brahman, brahma, brahmâ, or the spirit, the mind and the Ego. And i think they talk about that and so if you apply to mankinf, so it s the son Mana who get married with bôdi and take the place of atma (he become the perfect refexion of atma in earth).
When brahmâ le male decide to materialize the universe (the fourth world) he send first the first two son. Thoses sons doesn t want to create but want to keep pure and learn what is the univers.That is the class of being what they call shiva. After the other sons create but when they arrive to create the human kind, they failed because they don t have what is need. So man start to become destructor ad just go in the way of natural physic, without will that give chaos, so brahmâ send his first class of son (manas) who is shiva to give the will, stop chaos, become a yogi and help matter to come back to spirit. That the whole process and the human can reproduce this macrocosm process in the microcosm process
>>
and when man finsh process, his mana become shiva that why hindu say shiva cannot be fully incarnated because he can incarnate just in the mana principle not in physical because shiva is an individual energy. And dont forget alpha is omega and omega is alpha. Brahma the creator is shiva the destructor and vice versa
>>
File: Kali8.jpg (446KB, 1400x887px) Image search: [Google]
Kali8.jpg
446KB, 1400x887px
>>18901120
>tfw been raped by Kali.
>>
>>18901173
Your saying Im the only one?

Nah
>>
what did he meem by this
>>
In Hinduism generally, they mean what they say.

There is no fundamental distinction between metaphor and literal intent, as the Gods are thought to be real people and primordial consciousness both, in an equally real and indivisible sense.

It is said that God also appears in person if asked.

I believe that this passage is meant to be taken literally. I think the procedure would be to be a devotee, worship the goddess, and ask for fuck. And at that point, to a true devotee she is supposed to appear.
>>
File: 044.jpg (109KB, 1600x1142px) Image search: [Google]
044.jpg
109KB, 1600x1142px
>>18901527
forgot pic
>>
>>18901120
Ew, bunch of savages.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.