[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I spot out-of-this-world incidents? >Ingest mind-altering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: whats the deal here.png (1023KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
whats the deal here.png
1023KB, 1080x810px
How can I spot out-of-this-world incidents?
>Ingest mind-altering substances
Is that not just the substance altering the brain and thus creating hallucinations?
>No, the drugs work on a specific part of your brain, which is called "the third eye chakra", and that is what allows your soul to ascend to higher levels of existence in that instance, and awakens you to metaphysical states of matter
/x/, after reading your arguments and scrutinizing them, I have reached the conclusion that they are not based on fact, and are wildly extravagant and hard to take seriously
>>
File: sketch-1487964612848.png (577KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1487964612848.png
577KB, 1440x2560px
>>18900696
>believeing the /x/ board...
>>
Is there anything that you will ever perceive that is not generated by your brain?
>>
>>18900703
I do not believe them, I am merely showing their ridiculous arguments
>>
>>18900705
Yes, reality
>>
>>18900711
Are you implying you can perceive reality without mediation of your brain?
>>
>>18900730
You said "generated" by the brain, almost as if the brain is responsible for creating reality. The brain receives sensory inputs. The brain doesn't "generate" reality, it analyzes it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.