[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I see paranormal phenomena? >Take psychedelics Isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: what the fuck.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
How can I see paranormal phenomena?
>Take psychedelics
Isn't that just hallucinating?
>No, psychedelics open your third eye and stuff
Come on, /x, you can't expect anyone to believe this shit
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Psychedelics literally open your third eye, sometimes.

Of course, the real answer is always more meditation.
>>
>>18900651
actually what if hallucinating is the scientific approach. science doesnt do para-normal by definition so whats to say your hallucination ismt something you just cant experience with your hormones and chemicals in check.
>>
File: 1471663565848.jpg (64KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1471663565848.jpg
64KB, 400x343px
>>18900667
How can I become privy to paranormal events?
>meditate
Isn't that just thinking?
>No, meditation awakens you to the metaphysical
/x/...
>>
But the druges make thinking with the third eye now prevelant and in such a way that so that of the like it becomes more, so to speak, psychedelic.
>>
>>18900717
>thinking with the third eye more prevalent
>Thinking is prevalent
c'mon man
>>
File: 1408141300504.gif (1MB, 291x229px) Image search: [Google]
1408141300504.gif
1MB, 291x229px
>>18900651
Your logic is that sacred order is unbelievable. Fair enough.
>>
>>18900745
What are you on about?
>>
>>18900745
>guy sets down base coat for a deeper green and a richer brown hue
Checkmate atheists
>>
>>18900687
Meditation isn't thinking, meditation is the practice of letting go of thoughts so that you reach a point, which I call the blank canvas, where your thoughts stop entirely or are so slow that you have space between your thoughts - pure awareness.
>>
>>18900651
>DMT
>Ketamine, K-Hole dose
>Ayahuasca

or go camping alone in the woods with reported high sasquach/dogman traffic,play it unsafe op

The basic idea of what is known as paranormal is even if you don't believe it, your disbelief radiates from you in the form of negative energy or some shit like that. That's why it's hard to scientifically credit telekinesis/pathy etc. It's a roadblock for the guy trying to do this in the nearest vacinity. Scepticism kills the potential of unprecendency.
>>
>>18900838
>Thinking critically kills the paranormal
Who woulda known
>>
File: savage.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>18900851
it's like placebo/nocebo
say you go to the doctor, says you have cancer and a month of life even though you don't and only folders got mixed up in there. You still develop cancer just from the doctors authority and your belief in him

Dude, paranormal/supernatural is real and a very normal part of the universe, mainstream scientists instead of seriously studying it stroke their dicks to the thought of being superior to pagans with sticks sacrificing squirells on equanoxes just because they themselves have access to XXI technology and "critical thinking".
>>
>>18900872
>has no idea how nocebo/placebo works

It's all falling into place
>>
>>18900882
sure I dont, suck a dick
>>
>>18900651
>How can I see paranormal phenomena?
Well, what makes tarot cards, and religion work?
>>
>>18900893
Nothing
>>
>>18900872
It's not only scientists that have access to critical thinking. You have that, too.
>>
>>18900911
>Nothing is pulling strings thus causing manifestations/synchronicity

gn anon
>>
The old spell is to burn a black cat alive and throw the ashes into your eyes.

True story bra.
>>
>>18900651
Psychedelics are the most reliable way to see paranormal shit, though.

It may be a hallucination, and I'll make no claims to third eyes, but in a heavy psychedelic state it's possible to forget that you're on a drug. If you see/visualize something paranormal in that state, you won't think 'this is a hallucination'. It will be real until the illusion is revealed.

And that's how you'd learn what it's like to see the paranormal.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.