[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard India is a 'spiritual playground'. I love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Aarti-Ceremony-Varanasi.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Aarti-Ceremony-Varanasi.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
I heard India is a 'spiritual playground'.

I love the paranormal/spiritual. What can you do over there?
>>
>>18900386
you can take a shit on the street
>>
>>18900386
Get posessed by demiurgical spirits while the hindus act as if it was a spirit of their religions that they cannot remove, then they will shift the blame, then they will claim mental illness.

Just like everywhere else.
>>
>>18900408
That's pretty magical. Does Mr. Hankey ever show up?
>>
>>18900408
Only in specially designated locations.
>>
>>18900386
>see photos like this
>realize I'll never experience even a fraction of what the world has to offer because I'm a NEET
>imagine all the special experiences that are happening all around the world right now at this very moment in time
>realize that even as a non-NEET, I'd still only experience the smallest slice of the shared-experience pie that is humanity

All I can hope is that I can find some way to travel this world while I'm still alive, and that maybe in the afterlife we'll be able to browse freely through some kind of experience archive and get to witness all those special moments throughout time.
>>
>>18900419
Have you ever considered the possibility that you are a worshiper of demiurgical spirits or is your ego too grand to allow that level of introspection?
>>
>>18900478
You can travel and be poor. Do it anon because you won't have a chance to see it when you are dead
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.