[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else ever dreamed about a giant horrifying sphere/ball?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: noaa_weather_radar_dsc03028.jpg (95KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
noaa_weather_radar_dsc03028.jpg
95KB, 797x1200px
Has anyone else ever dreamed about a giant horrifying sphere/ball? (the following is translated)

"...first in this dream a giant, insanely big sphere comes from nothing. It's like it fills the entire world. And there's nothing except this ball. After some long time (feels like several years) SOMETHING happens to this ball. Like I or something crash into it. And next is the worst thing in the universe - that ball disappears. And, you see, anon, when that ball disappears - it is the worst horror ever. Because there was NOTHING except this sphere, and there will be NOTHING EVER AGAIN. From this two things happen - i wake up screaming and walk in straight line until someone finally wakes me up; or I wake up screaming, but fall asleep again and have some cute dream that has nothing to do with that previous horror of my entire life"

"it's fucked up. just red this and remembered. it was my biggest horror in life. huge ball on infinetely thin string or whatever. rolls towards me, loud noise, fills my ears with pressure so much I almost go insane. It collides with some small ass shit, and the entire world BREAKS and I wake up absolutely disoriented and almost peeing myself."

will post more pastas if interesting
>>
>>18899748
what, the fuck

/x/ is getting weird in a good way
>>
>>18899748
I think I read somewhere that strange geometry and size distortion nightmares which are quite abstract and horrifying are common fever dreams in children.

Can't say I have every had one.
>>
>>18899795
Yeah, most of these are fever dreams (some aren't), although "ball" is most common between them

"i had something like that a few times. On the edge between dream and wake state I often had visions of giant, perfectly round and smooth ball. Simultaneously its surface was, like, perfectly silky. It really was gray, quickly expanding and filling my entire consciousness. After that it was quickly collapsing to something absolutely opposite, something sharp, dark, jaggy, like something made from angles, edges and blades. That transformation felt dizzy, like I was falling or drowning. The ball usually oscillated a few times between these two states, and then I would've fall asleep"
>>
>>18899748
when i was a kid and years after as a teenager i dreamed abput a sphere that chenged it`s size, thig was like a game, a voice told me indreams i must "defeat" the sphere by anticipating it`s size.
The sphere ran across a giant black table, bouncing from side to side and changing it´s size.
i was never capable to do that. i had high fever and i was horrified to fail and i always failed.
>>
>>18899816
i didn´t read your comment before i wrote mine, crazy shit to know other people dream about spheres in that context.
>>
There was a story about a guy who stole a giant sphere metallic ball in an old conspiracy book I had. Wish I remember it better, but there was also an illustration of him riding said ball hovering around
>>
File: 311068652_5327f61ff4.jpg (64KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
311068652_5327f61ff4.jpg
64KB, 500x271px
>>
>>18899795
I've only ever had a really bad fever one time but I'll never forget it because I had two horrible dreams. One of them was what you're talking about where it was pitch black but I could faintly see this huge stack of slightly luminescent things. They were books or bricks or something similar in shape but they were about the size of a city block each and the stack grew to impossible heights and then shrunk back down to just a few. It grew and shrunk over and over and every time it grew I felt insanely terrified and sick. That dream seemed to go on for hours. I must have been about 10 years old and I remember waking up and being so confused why the size of these stacks had suck a sickening effect on me.

Still glad that's the only dream I've ever had like that. Very, very unpleasant
>>
File: Gamesphere.png (199KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
Gamesphere.png
199KB, 400x359px
>>18899748
Ah, the spheres! This is good news. As a child I can certainly understand why you might have been frightened. Most of them will offer things for you to observe, and some will jump inside you. Do not be afraid, they are here to help!
>>
yes, thought I was the only one... they horrified me and i could never seem to escape the ball until my surrounds completely faded away into something else
>>
File: naaah.jpg (36KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
naaah.jpg
36KB, 610x458px
when I was a kid a classmate stopped watching the first Star Wars because on his VHS copy he said there was a frame where the Death Star was smiling.
>>
>>18899795
I had strange abstract nightmares but i remember tons of them and not when i had fever.
It went like this : i m on the ground it what coud be considered a prehistorical ground i e no trace of civilization then these giant geometric form would be marching and every time they moved they would shake the whole world. And every step they make would make me cry and terrified.
It wasnt a case of theqe thing.attacking me or chasing me as i wasnt even sure i was sozmething other than a conscience in this dream. No it was their sheer size that terrified me and the fact that they would shake the whole universe with every move.
Everytime i would wake up crying
>>
>>18899795
Why is that?
>>
>>18899816
Exactly! I got norwalk virus when i was young (10-12 cant remember) and the fever delusions were exactly like this. I had shitty popcorn ceilings and it made it feel like one of the little nodes was rapdly expanding and thrashing my existance to the point all i could do was yell and writhe. Pretty trippy shit IMO
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.