[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I escape life or atleast "shitty" ones in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: 1490638102335.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490638102335.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
How can I escape life or atleast "shitty" ones in the cycle if reincarnation if this were to exist?
I'm tired of all of this and I want to know if the following it's possible:
>manage to only live in easy mode everytime, who cares about lessons and growth.
>stop existing forever.
Are things like that possible?
>>
File: IMG_1513.jpg (509KB, 3334x1160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1513.jpg
509KB, 3334x1160px
Good things come from work you sloth
>>
>>18898766
Yeah i am a fag, yeah im a pussy whatever.
Who cares about what i do or acomplish? Bunch of people get shit handed to them, no work no effort just for predestinated qualities, they are on easy mode fuck.
I want that not the bs i deal with.
Again
>is there a way to achieve one of those two things?
>>
I think everyone wonders this. Sadly, and many folks will chime in to say otherwise but, there is no proof that there is even another life after this one.

Sometimes you have to accept the fact that becoming a conscious being in a society is just like a lottery. Some are born in shitholes and immediately die without having to experience the shithole too much. Others have to subsist in the shithole, and it seems they or the events around them prevent them from getting out.

Others get lucky and either claw themselves out of the shithole (which people attribute to hard work, but that's bullshit, because jobs, especially those that are fulfulling and/or can sustain you properly are harder and harder to come by, and hard work doesn't mean shit if you're it's not in one of those two categories) or they're born out of it, and can only fall into it by being a massive, massive fucking idiot.

To quote a fictional trucker, that's the fuckin' way she goes man. I'm sorry, and I feel like shit about life too.
>>
>>18898764
Solve the maze faggot >>18898799
>>
>>18898805
Yeah man its not fair
One of these days ill explore those new waters, geth fucking high and srab myself till i go to sleep.
Not a worry in the world, live or die im making my own path.
>>18898809
Ok.
>>
>wanting to kill yourself
>not wanting to go on the amazing spiritual journey after physical death

see you on the mansion worlds, kiddo.
>>
the only way is to IMAGINE
>>
>>18898818
>Journey after PDTH
>mansion
Whsts that my boy my man? My ftiend?
>>18898819
I aint imaginimg shit, dude cloae your eyes yo life better now
Yeah nah
>>
>>18898764
What are you going through that makes you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>18898813
How's that maze coming along anon, did you find yourself everywhere you least expected?
>>
>>18898805
I have set up my own spiritual belief for myself and if my way is the right way then
>>18898764
Would be in for a surprise.

The idea of reincarnation but under the system of eternal recurrence.

You will die and then you will be born again as the same you living the same life.

Get fucked OP
>>
>>18898831
>What are you going through that makes you want to kill yourself?
All.
Not even jokingg
>>18898833
So if i meditate and become mkre spiritual i will manage to leave te matrix or crack it rigth.
I will try it got nothingto lose lad
>>
>>18898847
>All.
All what? Gonna need some examples here.
>>
>>18898852
Okay
Looks below average
Lonelyness
Chronic depressiok
Third world
Poorfag
No future or things to hope left
And even more
Shitty """"""""""""family""""""""""""
Etc.
I want death, why couldnt i live things easy
>>
>>18898862
God's divine plan
>>
>>18898847
If your seriously thinking of killing yourself, then you will make a perfect disciple of me, the reveler of G, first realize that gravity is what connects us all and our brain is a node/trap/maze, our consioiusness comes from the fractal reflection of the small gravitational pull generated by the matter of your brain off of itself. TO STOP THE REFLECTION OF THAT IS TRAPPING YOU ACCEPT/RECEIVE/KNOW YOURSELF
>>
File: 1489032627634.jpg (82KB, 1440x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1489032627634.jpg
82KB, 1440x1079px
>>18898871
But why? Why am i here then?
>>18898873
Okay Im interested now anon.
Can you tell me more
>>
>>18898764

The entire aim of Buddhism is to break the cycle of death and rebirth. That is enlightenment.
>>
>>18898877
All part of God's divine plan
>>
>>18898877
I guess just to get a seed round of initiates, your here because this is hard mode, it hard mode knowing your trapped and it's hard mode not knowing, suicide is basically quitting because it's to hard, no one can judge you but yourself anon
>>
>>18898881
Okay then I'll not diaturb a plan unless I actually can for the better using spiritual and occult practices
>>18898890
Oh okay then ill reflect upom what you have showed me.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18898879
And what happens after youre freed from it?
>>
>>18898778
yeah
>beat "hard mode" first
If you have access to internet and a computer then you already have ez pz baby mode.
If you can't do that
kys
>>
>>18898905
Some more helpful hints, remember that everything has gravitational force, the ink of the any and all input into the matter you control(body/brain) and all of your output, look for the stable connection cough cough breathing hand connect
>>
>>18898915
>If you have access to internet and a computer then you already have ez pz baby
I hope this meme dies in all honesty
>>18898918
Mmm I see i think
Do you have any contact info i want to hear more?
>>
File: 1490421669090.gif (2MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1490421669090.gif
2MB, 220x242px
If time is infinite and the combinations of possible lives are infinite, you will eventually end up in an existence that results in you with immortality.

However, that might be an immortality where the Basilisks exists, then well...
>>
>>18898930
>Basilisks
The gaze snakes or?
>>
>>18898922
No my teachings have no meaning without anonymity, identity is the trap. I will visit /x/ on a daily basis giving insight as needed, also keep in mind that at our truest level we are one so I will be with you guiding you just as you have been with me guiding me. All these threads on waking up are not coincidence a great awakening is near
>>
>>18898936

Google Roko's Basilisk
>>
>>18898944
Thank you anon.
I too believe they are not a coincidence for me atleast.
Good night anon.
>>18898946
Oh god i remember it now, things of nightmares mate.
Still I hope it never bevomes a reality
>>
>>18898930
Infinity combinations doesn't necessarily mean that any combination is possible. For example there are infinitely numbers between 1 and 2 but none of them are 3.
>>
>>18898961
No actually everything is contained within everything, mother math will reveal this in time
>>
File: beings.jpg (56KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
beings.jpg
56KB, 700x560px
>>18898961

Goddamn you are pretty carbon based chauvanistic there aren't you.

Yes, there are limitations to carbon based lifeforms with the current laws of physics, but if this universe spawned into existence there infinite other versions can happen where life other than what you are familiar with could exist.
>>
>>18898764
i just don't want to incarnate as a female ever.
>>
>>18898946

Different anon here. I just looked it up.

Seems pretty insane. It doesn't make sense to me either. Why would an AI do something as risky as destroying the people that did not create it? Seems sort of illogical.
>>
>>18898983
And other universe out there could just have different laws of physics to boot. Just saying.
>>
File: 1461874592923.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461874592923.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Eh, personally I just wanna hop to another universe of my choosing. Easier said then done though. Internet searching and /x/ lurking hasn't helped all that much. Still not giving up though. Too important of a dream to me.
>>
>>18899078
This
>>
>>18898764

Accept the fact that all cycles are equally shitty, then either keep playing or kys. The people who appear to have 'everything' still experience pain, longing, loneliness and sadness. They get used by people, fucked over by people, chewed up by the world, experience loss, they just have nicer clothes. Their experience of life is fundamentally just as shitty as yours, just the low points are draped in cashmere. It's not worth getting hung up on what is essentially coffin envy.

Also you can never stop existing, because if you did, you would have no way of knowing, because there would be no 'you' to know that you didn't exist. So even if there is a fade to black, you will never know what it feels like.

Besides, the real head fuck is that given you only remember 'glimpses' of previous lives, if that's what they are, what's to say you haven't already figured out the answer to your question, and forgotten it along with everything else.

You can 'reframe' the shitty parts of life, find the positive from the negative. You can also forgive others, because they don't mean harm, they're just unconscious people who like you, had life be shitty to them. The hard part anon, is forgiving yourself.
>>
>>18898915
>The internet is easy mode and computers solve everything
>>
>>18899085
It's not permanent but you can always smoke DMT
>>
hibike euphonium is shit
>>
>>18898918
I'm interested too. I don't always want to kill myself but I'm looking for a way to hack my own universe to make a certain wish come true. I have accepted myself long ago and it's easy for me to meditate/astral project. What do I have to do?
>>
>>18898961
>>
>>18899411
Money makes the bull easier to deal with. Hopefully next cycle is nature and love based
>>
>>18900001
That's kind of the point.

But everyone thinks im a retard.
>>
>>18898764
There is a way anon but i dont know if youre up for it. You see, you will reincarnate depending on your actions of this life. So if youre doing a little bit of this, a little bit of that, nothing important, youll just reincarnate in a similar life.

In order to break the cycle you must choose one of two ways.

1st way is to get off your butt, get optimistic, high with life, establish world beliefs, get /fit/, get a good income, marry a qt, procreate like a rabbit, establish a dynasty, pass on your beliefs. Youll either reincarnate in easy/god mode or youll simply have broken the cycle and ascended to whatever ascension.

2nd way and more plausible-cause who are we kiddin rite? - is to go full degenerate mode. Dive deep in the neet waters, along with welfare and disability checks. Buy a (((comfy))) chair, organize a months supply of barely sustaining food in arms reach and give some of that cash to a hapless maid to keep you restocked once a month. Never get up from the chair again
>never
and never open your windows again. Within a few months youll be dead weight and within a few years youll be just dead. Youll hopefully reincarnate into a slug-tier entity unaware of its existence and therefore happy.
>>
>>18900516
Reincarnation isn't real, and even if it was it would be pointless since anon wouldn't have his past memories in his next life to actually realize that his previous life was worse. Yeah, rich people suffer too, surprise. No matter how "objectively" good your life is, you will still suffer.
>>
>>18898764
You have to learn how to see the rivers of the complication of life, and identify how to swim to shore and live as an observer instead of an actor. Then you choose to let the goodness of God to guide you, or to reject him and be extincted at the end of this life cycle.
>>
>>18898764
You can't avoid shitty lives forever
But if you have a shitty life right now and learn all that you can from it and exhaust as much growth as you can from it

You'll most likely have an easy life for the next couple of lives until you get bored and curious again and opt into a shitty life.
>>
>>18900532
No i am rite u are rong.
>>
>>18900562
Again, even if reincarnation is real, it's still shitty as fuck. Reincarnation would only be cool if later iterations kept their memories and actually learned from past life mistakes. OP doesn't want a random new person to be happy, he wants Himself to be happy, with his current life.
>>
>>18900567
Ok but maybe his penultimate self, controlling all those "avatars" from the different lives extricates a lil bit of something each time and doesnt remember all the details but in totality he gets the gist?

Like creating a diff char in an MMO to see all the quests from each race, and while the individ char doesnt know, (((you))) the ultimate self knows?
>>
>>18900584
Still kinda sucks to be honest. The only one who gets something remotely good out of it is the "final self". Doesn't sound worth the suffering.
>>
>>18900601
It does if you realize that the final self is actually (((you))) but youre not really only this present body. Dont get too attached to materia anon. Nothing material lasts forevah. And YOU are certainly not material. How can matter confine the non-material?
>>
>>18900616
I'd be willing to believe you if you had any sort of proof for that, but no one ever does. I'd be desperate to believe that, actually.
>>
>>18898764
there is no cycle. it's just a le buddhist invention
>>
>>18899042
Different anon here, but here is a quote from the RationalWiki that might make some sense to you.

>Why would it do this? Because — the theory goes — one of its objectives would be to prevent existential risk — but it could do that most effectively not merely by preventing existential risk in its present, but by also "reaching back" into its past to punish people who weren't MIRI-style effective altruists.
>>
>>18900626
Youre absolutely right my man i got no proof for any of this. But whether its a reincarn or some faggy cloud riding dragon ball z afterlife or becoming one with the whole it doesnt really matter rite? Cause the (((you))) wouldnt be exactly the same. You will not drink a cold one in the afternoon, or pankakes in the morn. You wouldnt hug someone or kiss them or nothin rite? We're talkin bout 2 completely diff things. Whatever it is, youre askin for proof for something from the beyond. It can never happen cause its BEYOND. All i can offer is conjencture based on rational thought. And my thought says that (((you))) arent confined by temporary matter.
>>
>>18900832
Although i just goooootta say that even matter itself is proven to be energy of such low frequency that basically "crystallizes". This offers a rather intriguing line of thought. Ya get me?
>that even matter follows the same principle of energy. It doesnt get destroyed, only transformed to something else.
You could say that perhaps death is the ultimate transformational experience. Truly the gateway to "another life".
>>
If reincarnation were real, would I be concious of life in other life?
>>
>>18898764
Why 'escape' life?

Ever think maybe you're exactly where you need to be?
>>
>>18899734
I need a permanent way is the problem..
>>
>>18902346
Anon I told you, meditate, let yourself expand and contract, gravitate towards a full filing life.
>>
>>18901234
No you would die true death. Reincarnation seems to be an Eastern meme. I mean no reason to assume that someone like Steven Spielberg who always succeeds at everything won't just continue in Disneyland after this short as fuck life.
>>
>>18902633
In other words, there is no hell or reincarnation back to earth.

On the other hand one's brain doesn't make one a genius. I.e. the soul exists. Though right now, during your stay on earth, your soul is bombarded by all kinds of influences which are defined by your predestination. Be that as it may the soul is the I, the mind. There is a 'heaven' (after this grade school like period called earthly life), but the so-called 'heaven' is just another universe. When you wake up last time you will be once more physical. You won't look like yourself though. Looks come from the genes and where you will be going there will be no genes.
>>
>>18902721
Looks like you got it all figured out anon. Problem is I'm allergic to bullshit so I'm just gonna call it.
>>
>>18902633
See ->
>>18902816
>>
>>18902816
>>18902822
Then it doesn't read in your destiny to believe a word I am saying. After your final death you will know.
>>
easy mode life:
>get /fit/
>sponge off fat chicks

oblivion
>be vaporized in a nuclear detonation
>plunge into the sun
>>
>>18898944
The awakening is here
>>
>>18903012
>sponge off fat chicks
>result of getting /fit/

I'm clearly too dense to get this one..
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.