[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you sense that something is coming? The Sun and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: soon.jpg (33KB, 500x501px)
soon.jpg
33KB, 500x501px
Don't you sense that something is coming?
The Sun and the Moon are weird and they show us signs of change.
I don't know what will happen, but it will happen soon.
>>
How have they been weird?
>>
>>18896338
Are you really a cat? I'd believe you if you're a cat.
>>
>>18896364
Already a thread on this. People say that nowadays the sun is hazier, and hexagonal or some shit, and the moon "is probably a hologram"

Of course, probably neither is true
>>
>>18896338
A massive inside job attack on US soil. When I say massive, it will make 9/11 look like another school shooting.
>>
>>18896364
Just go outside and look around the sun is kinda silver now, he lost that warm yellowish light and moon is "shinning" brighter than ever.
>>
>>18896373
I'm not claiming anything like that, just that they are different than what they used to be and that it means change.
>>
>>18896374
I do believe that violent acts will happen, but thats part of the process.
>>
The Universe is giving higher knowledge for free. I see people becoming enlightened just because they wonder about how the universe works.
>>
>>18896389
Ye man I feel on the different aspect of it, I am just not sure on the NASA being behind it thing tho. Could it be global warming, changes in the atmosphere, or is it a sign the end is nigh?
>>
I believe that everything in society works like the shepard tone effect.
>>
>>18896460
I think that it's a sign of the change. Somethings will end and new things will be brought to light, but life is persistent here on Earth, so I doubt that it will end.
>>
>>18896338
Sun God reincarnates soon.
>>
>>18896410
Nah. That's just the smell of methane. You're getting used to it and mistaking that for sight beyond sight.
>>
>>18896684
But methane doesn't smell.
>>
Revelation is near
>>
>>18896694
Well aware. Think about it.
>>
I figured out some major things about myself lately, but that's a personal revelation and attributing any special cosmic meaning to it would be stupid.
>>
>>18896338
Remember this post in a day, in a week, a month, a year, in a decade... because nothing is happening soon.
>>
>>18897238
Seriously. When you people type these up do you not consider the thousands of other posts claiming the same thing is happening in a totally different way? Do you think those people are just npcs or not as committed to their idea as you? Because commitment always comes with a reason.

Huff hot air if you like, though. Recycling farts doesn't make you the harbinger of the next world, though. Just kinda weird and smelly.
>>
File: Morpheus2.jpg (19KB, 334x302px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus2.jpg
19KB, 334x302px
What if the way they were before was the wrong way?
What if it's not a bad omen?
>>
The Overmind is ready to accept us. Homo sapiens will become extinct soon.
>>
>>18897902
I never told that this Sun is the bad Sun and the yellow is the good one. I'm talking about change, life changes. People are getting more knowledge from thin air since this silver Sun, I can't really guess what it will be.
>>
>>18896338
WE ARE THE CLOUDS IN THE SKY
WE ARE THE STORM AND THE TIDES
WE ARE THE WIND AND THE RAIN
THE SUN AND THE MOON, AND THE END OF ALL TIME
>>
>Could it be global warming

OY VEY! GOTTA PUSH THAT CORPORATE TAX BREAK.
>>
>>18896338
I can feel it too actually. I feel it in my chest and stomach. Kind of a buzzing sensation and I just feel off lately. Almost like I know something bad is going to happen, I just don't know when.
>>
We have this fucking thread 24/7
>>
Anxiety. Hard dick. Dry mouth. What's coming, /x/?????
>>
Me. I'm coming.
>>
>>18896338
I had a nightmare some days ago, the mood was enormous and the city looked desperate and red like, idk. Since then I had feel very uncomfortable every time I watch the moon.
>>
>>18898012
inb4 remnant faggots
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.