[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So people on /x/ have urged me to look into flat earth, and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1490902068236.jpg (14KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1490902068236.jpg
14KB, 342x245px
So people on /x/ have urged me to look into flat earth, and i refused all "evidence" as retarded. That was a total waste of time. Are there any conspiracies i should look into where you can actually GET something out of it?
>>
The only conspiracies that might have something of truth are those related to secret powers. All the paranormal stuff is just ridiculous and others like flat earth are literal asperger.
>>
>>18896214
Conspiracy theories are fanfiction for 30+ playing detective. What was the rubbish you encountered with FE.

Why dont you look into Wikileaks shit?
>>
>>18896218
>>18896220

these guys get it, at this point any conspiracy with any water is centered around the govt and banks

thats why all the conspirtards really just need to move to /pol/ and stay there
>>
>>18896220
>Why dont you look into Wikileaks shit?

I have looked into it to the extend it that it is memed on /pol/. I don't know where to start, there is so much material.
>>
>>18896214
Literally no conspiracy theory is worth believing with all your heart. I just read about them because it's fun and some of them at least some interesting ideas.

Start having fun, anon
>>
>>18896214
Yes , hormones have been put into milk and chicken to feminize men. It is why women develop earlier and men act more gay and have less body hair and so many turn into trannies
>>
>>18896228
I use the search option and I also lurk. mmm I would personally just read the Clinton emails to start. like no external opinions. just raw declosed information noone wants to read. The govt and the banks are blatantly and obviously corrupt we have to accept as a people 78%of us want to be governed.
>>
>>18896237
I cant believe this... man to man... like when Im fifty will I still pretend that the thought hasnt come into my mind, even if it wasnt intentional, even if it wasnt planned...
>>
>>18896237
I eat more chicken any man ever seen

Im as hairy as any squatch on this board
>>
>>18896250
You will try
>>
>>18896237
just another reason to drink non-cow based milk(Soy, coconut, etc) instead and eat organic but these should be obvious facts this late in the game
>>
>>18896279
soy isn't that much better.
>>18896237
there's a high concentration of hormones in milk because they keep them constantly pregnant in order to produce more milk. not because of some government conspiracy. the results are the same though
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (35KB, 234x317px)
IMG_0030.jpg
35KB, 234x317px
>>18896214
If you're looking for a conspiracy theory that relies solely on deductive reasoning, then you're at a loss. You will never have a conspiracy theory that is so cut and dry that its being spelt out for you. Fuck we couldn't indict Clinton because there was no "intent" for her extreme gross negilegence regarding the deletion of thousands of classified emails stored on a private server.

Likewise you will never have a conspiracy where you see the intent combined with what is actually going on. If vaccines are used for mind control you wouldn't see a memo from Ilumimati Co. that states they are trying to Control people through vaccines. You would only see weird evidence that points to that conclusion. You would inductively reason that this is the case due to a probable motive, supporting evidence, and capability.

If you're a skeptic you will never be satisfied because you question everything and would never accept anything but 100% undeniable proof. Of course the great irony is that skeptics often don't question the mainstream at all, believing anything the acting authority tells them without a second thought.

To be brief, question everything. No one has it all figured out, but there definitely bits and pieces we can see that show us things aren't as cut and dry as some would like to believe. At a certain point, evidence and "coincidences" toward an idea, whether probable or not, becomes so heavy that it cannot be ignored.
>>
>>18896226
Conspiracies are always rooted in money, thats what powerful people love most in this world
>>
>and i refused all "evidence" as retarded
typical globehead
>>
Read up on pedogate/pizzagate The podesta emails....
>>
>>18896214
Please off yourself roundshill.
>>
>>18896214

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkVNv7PbeH8
>>
>>18896416
Money and children
Le pedo gate is real
See:>>18896544
It's a better larp than skinwalkers
>>
>>18897849
>>>>when theres no proof for your madman conspiracy so you resort to petty insults
holy shit flat-earthers are fucking great lmao
>>
>>18896279

>soy, coconut "milk"

It's juice and it's no better for you than just not drinking fucking milk. Or buy a goat and raise your own. It's better for you anyway.
>>
>>18896367
I like your view if the rest of 4 chan kept this in mind it would be a more productive place to be.
>>
>>18896214
Religion is the true conspiracy or rather life after death.
It has 2 kind of supporters.
Those who are naive and/or not intelligent at all.
And those who can make serious money by spreading the hoax or gain manipulative power through it, like royalty / government / parents / high profile management (this group benefits a lot by upholding the 'be humble and dumb' subculture , so much that they are religion in public and probably Luciferian / atheistic in private) also, every paragnostic is a gnostic... do not actually take spirits and life after death literally.

The only real conspiracy Anon
>>
>>18896214
yes
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18896214

There are none because it all boils down to what you want to see and believe.

Truth is, there aren't massive conspiracy theories. The more people know about anything, the harder and harder it is to keep concealed.
>>
>>18898191
Coconut milk is the sperm of the palmtree.
>>
File: 1474341033710.jpg (38KB, 500x572px)
1474341033710.jpg
38KB, 500x572px
>>18896214
> Kek
> Memetics
> the Jews man
>>
File: 1475564972951.jpg (706KB, 1000x2891px)
1475564972951.jpg
706KB, 1000x2891px
>>18898320
Wrong image
>>
>>18896214
Good luck gettin somethin g out of a conspiracy theory besides a suicide by 8 bullets in the back.

Remember to not ride small planes tough.
>>
File: lorentz.gif (2KB, 432x141px)
lorentz.gif
2KB, 432x141px
>>18896214
>So people on /x/ have urged me to look into flat earth, and i refused all "evidence" as retarded.

Maybe on a manifold of higher dimension than R-3 Earth is flat?
>>
>>18898325
Fischer knew what was up.

You don't have that high an IQ without knowing how the mechanisms of power really work.
>>
>>18898320
The ocean in Jimmy neutron looked too fucking real, scary shit...
>>
>>18898404
Even if that were the case, it's not what flat-eathers are talking about.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.