[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here with a deep seated feeling like this is just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: `14124235.jpg (219KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
`14124235.jpg
219KB, 800x533px
Anyone else here with a deep seated feeling like this is just a show? Like you're feeling any moment for the "gig to be up"? Maybe in a way like the The Truman Show but instead of being watched by other humans it would be some greater power that finally decides to let you in on stuff. This can't be all there is.
I'd try psychedelics but I'm mentally unstable and anxious enough as it is. I need to get my shit together first.
>>
>>18896078
It's a show but it's for you to enjoy. You're the only one experiencing it after all. The world is really just one big rotating fractal, it's completely deterministic and all of destiny is preordained, written into existence for all of time. You are nothing but an illusion generated by the fractal.
>>
>>18896078
true.
But you and I know is that isn't true. mentally stable or not this is life. go scream fuck all as loud as possible in your bathroom or in the streets. Human life is shit and the one who sees it is you and me and every other person who just fucking does and noone is going to hold our as we continue to experiment with fallacies and social constructs. Bullshit.
>>
>>18896078
So, what may be happening, is that the world is running in a way that your brain thinks is so illogical that it can't be real. It must be a joke and the entire world is in on it.

Unfortunately not. However they have interference being injected via society and media.
They have potential to become Morontia souls, but they suppress it with debauchery.

Know that there exists a heavenly father who is all wise, all knowing, love you unconditionally.

You should learn of him, and follow his way, and they will lead you to paradise.

Paper 1. The Universal Father

1:0.1.THE Universal Father is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings. First think of God as a creator, then as a controller, and lastly as an infinite upholder. The truth about the Universal Father had begun to dawn upon mankind when the prophet said: "You, God, are alone; there is none beside you. You have created the heaven and the heaven of heavens, with all their hosts; you preserve and control them. By the Sons of God were the universes made. The Creator covers himself with light as with a garment and stretches out the heavens as a curtain." Only the concept of the Universal Father—one God in the place of many gods—enabled mortal man to comprehend the Father as divine creator and infinite controller.

He had a son, the Christ.

(6:6.4) The Eternal Son is wholly spiritual; man is very nearly entirely material; therefore much pertaining to the spirit personality of the Eternal Son, to his seven spiritual spheres encircling Paradise and to the nature of the impersonal creations of the Paradise Son, will have to await your attainment of spirit status following your completion of the morontia ascension of the local universe of Nebadon. And then, as you pass through the superuniverse and on to Havona, many of these spirit-concealed mysteries will clarify as you begin to be endowed with the "mind of the spirit"—spiritual insight.
>>
>>18896082
>it's completely deterministic and all of destiny is preordained
I toyed with this quite a bit and I found out that even if it is indeed true it's still better to live like it isn't (I mean at least not completely) true because it will lead to better satisfaction/results.
>The world is really just one big rotating fractal
>You are nothing but an illusion generated by the fractal.
I'm not sure what that even means.
>>
>>18896088
Oh I'm quite interested in the teachings of Jesus and I feel like his words resonate a lot with me. I'm just not into christianity. I feel like it's a deformed mutation of what Jesus thought, meant to strongarm you into obedience.
>It must be a joke
Yes.
>and the entire world is in on it.
Not sure about this part. Mostly the higher force is in on it not necessarily other people.
>>
>>18896099
This is a phenomenal week for arousing this interest. This week represent Jesus ascension to the greater universe, where he take his seat on the throne of our universe.

144:3.2.When James had finished speaking, Jesus said: "If, then, you still desire such a prayer, I would present the one which I taught my brothers and sisters in Nazareth":

144:3.3.Our Father who is in heaven,

144:3.4. Hallowed be your name.

144:3.5.Your kingdom come; your will be done

144:3.6.On earth as it is in heaven.

144:3.7.Give us this day our bread for tomorrow;

144:3.8.Refresh our souls with the water of life.

144:3.9.And forgive us every one our debts

144:3.10.As we also have forgiven our debtors.

144:3.11.Save us in temptation, deliver us from evil,

144:3.12.And increasingly make us perfect like yourself.

144:3.17.Jesus taught that effective prayer must be:

144:3.18.1. Unselfish—not alone for oneself.

144:3.19.2. Believing—according to faith.

144:3.20.3. Sincere—honest of heart.

144:3.21.4. Intelligent—according to light.

144:3.22.5. Trustful—in submission to the Father's all-wise will.

Audio/Text Download http://truthbook.com/urantia-book/audio-downloads#AudioDownload
Search http://starspring.com/online/ubsearch/ubsearch.html

His fatherly love is unending.
>>
I have always felt like it was a big show. But I never thought it was a joke, like it would just end before I took my last step- fucking died. Life is the show, it is a game if you want to think about it that way. Losers quit playing and never change. You have to own your role, never bitch. Just fucking fight, and die. If it's a game, the game is you do shitty at it and have to do it again without continues.
>>
>>18896139
Oh. My interest resurfaced around a year and a half ago and I've already read the bible and go through his sayings frequently. My favorite is the sermon on the mount from which you qutted that prayer.
>His fatherly love is unending.
Love is worthless without action. A child starving and in deep pain who had his mother slaughtered could care less if the love is unending as long as he can't feel it.
Christianity MUST be just a different lens to the same thing other religions are exposing. Choosing just a small fraction of the population to reveal himself doesn't sound like something God would do.
>>
>>18896154
Sounds like you're on the brink of discovering the meaning of world mythology. There is a reason the punchlines are all the same, no matter the time or place. It's because, and get this, it's because we are all human and we all need the same shit. And drawing lines and killing each other is old news. 2000 years old news. Star Wars makes more sense than the bible, taken literally. It also makes more sense as a fable, today.
>>
>>18896167
>Sounds like you're on the brink of discovering the meaning of world mythology.
Are you talking about Jordan Petersons interpretation of mythology ? Makes quite a bit of sense but it feels very sterile. Sure we need the same shit but that's besides the point.
>Star Wars makes more sense than the bible, taken literally.
That's because it's a very well thought out story and it was written by a contemporary.
>>
>>18896177
Not Peterson. Joseph fucking Campbell. The guy who gave George Lucas the idea. Lucas read a book as a boy. It led me on a journey of discovery that ended up with the creation of a myth he could live with. Star Wars. I'm dealing with some serious stuff with an irreverent hand, but all the same when you dig into it, it's there, black and white. Sterile? You know, it's not the author you read a book for, it's the concepts, right?
>>
>>18896219
46:2.7.The manufacturing or laboratory sector of Jerusem is an extensive domain, one which Urantians would hardly recognize since it has no smoking chimneys; nevertheless, there is an intricate material economy associated with these special worlds, and there is a perfection of mechanical technique and physical achievement which would astonish and even awe your most experienced chemists and inventors. Pause to consider that this first world of detention in the Paradise journey is far more material than spiritual. Throughout your stay on Jerusem and its transition worlds you are far nearer your earth life of material things than your later life of advancing spirit existence.
46:2.8.Mount Seraph is the highest elevation on Jerusem, almost fifteen thousand feet, and is the point of departure for all transport seraphim. Numerous mechanical developments are used in providing initial energy for escaping the planetary gravity and overcoming the air resistance. A seraphic transport departs every three seconds of Urantia time throughout the light period and, sometimes, far into the recession. The transporters take off at about twenty-five standard miles per second of Urantia time and do not attain standard velocity until they are over two thousand miles away from Jerusem.
46:2.9.Transports arrive on the crystal field, the so-called sea of glass. Around this area are the receiving stations for the various orders of beings who traverse space by seraphic transport. Near the polar crystal receiving station for student visitors you may ascend the pearly observatory and view the immense relief map of the entire headquarters planet.
>>
>>18896282
Whoa thats fast

25 mile per second
=
90000 miles per hour
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.