[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People have described chest pains, nausea and crippling headaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Peggy the doll..jpg (39KB, 306x449px) Image search: [Google]
Peggy the doll..jpg
39KB, 306x449px
People have described chest pains, nausea and crippling headaches after viewing photos and videos of Peggy the Doll /x/.

What do you feel while you view this picture?
>>
That's fucking bananas.
>>
>>18896075
[citation needed]
>>
Everyone here is just going to report the same things or similar because of nocebo. This experiment it shit. You're not supposed to tell us the common symptoms or the nocebo effect will fuck it up.
>>
>>18896075
thristy
>>
>>18896075
I feel like.. i want to take a shii- nah just a fart.
>>
Already a creepy doll thread here: >>18890936

CHECK THE CATALOG BEFORE MAKING A THREAD
>>
>>18896075
An erection
Is that normal?
>>
>>18896075
>chest pains, nausea and crippling headaches
I've had these symptoms even before seeing that pic, therefore it must be very powerful!
>>
>>18896134
yeah. but that's obviously why OP mentioned them
>>
makes me fell sick
>>
>>18896075
Literally nothing but an implanted by the poster feeling of unease. It's a fucking doll. Even the feeling of unease is disappearing. Although, it may be because I am as hollow as this doll. People say to find things that matter, but matter is actually complex energy, so what matters?
>>
>>18896157

I want to peg Peggy.
>>
>>18896134
Why is it when you point this out and the extreme things nocebo has caused /x/tards say one of two things
"Oh ok blame placebo for everything. At some point u gotta accept the truth"
Or nothing. It just gets straight fucking ignored and posts in the echo chamber get like 50 replies and instant appraisal. I really wanna know because it's pissing me off, since you'd think /x/ of all boards would despise echo chambers.
>>
>>18896075
>What do you feel while you view this picture?
bored
>>
>>18896157
i too am very horny
>>
>>18896075
Horny.
>>
hey lol
>>
I'd wack that thing with a baseball bat and spit on it.
>>
>>18899846
Haha, you're just looking to get cursed up the asshole that way.

>Thinks physical hate and injury can effect the spirit world. HA, you sound like a amateur.
>>
>>18896075

There's something wrong in the pixelation of this picture, it forces your eye to focus in order to see it properly. Other than that, no, nothing.
>>
>>18896075
nothing
I just clicked here because yesterday for some reason I dreamed with a doll. To be precise it was barbie, yeah. I don't even know why. All I know is she was hanging on a window and then I waved at her and she waved back at me.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482731636619.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482731636619.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
>>18896075
I'm shocked that some unidentified people reported three of the most commonly occuring medical simptoms, within an unspecified timeframe, after viewing a random image.
Pixels can't hurt you, fagget.
>>
>>18896075
I feel like dressing like a pretty princess and play with dolls!
>>
>>18900877
Go ahead, don't go out tough.
>>
>>18896134
>because of nocebo
no. because /x/ is filled with roleplaying kids
>>
>>18900881
I wish I could find a frilly pink dress. I can never buy one cuz I'm too embarassed to even order one online. I just wanna be a prretty princess.
>>
File: it_was_humans.jpg (45KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
it_was_humans.jpg
45KB, 553x484px
>>18896075
>chest pains, nausea and crippling headaches
>>18896157
>>18897792
>>18898906
Fourth erection symptom here.
>>
File: noceboeffect.png (299KB, 680x356px) Image search: [Google]
noceboeffect.png
299KB, 680x356px
NOCEBO EFFECT
>>
>>18896086
>underrated post
>>
>>18896075
Fast sharp pain on side of head on birthmark now nausea, and feeling fucked.
The eyes do it.
>>
You know what it is? The eyes. They're big and humanlike but the rest of the face is fake by comparison
>>
>>18896075
I have an intense need to rip it to shreds.
>>
Pain in the gut, like i'm being stabbed. But after looking at it more, it stopped
>>
Welp
I think I felt it one second before reading but I feel a disconfort on the chest, almost like if my bones are moving
>>
Hungry.
>>
File: ergmychest.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
ergmychest.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
>>18903881
The strange feeling got worse
What a retarded fucking way to die.
>>
>>18903942
Stop looking at it you autist
>>
>>18896075
The only reason why anyone would experience any kind of negative effects after viewing the photo is if they were convinced that such a thing is possible.

This is a photo of a doll. Please think.
>>
Nothing at all. However the shirt gets darker when I stare at the eyes but that's an optical illusion. Soo, nothin
>>
>>18896075
Waste of time. Obviously this doll is not a robot designed to force so I live. I am currently most concerned that I live eternal life since I believe humans accessed technology of eternal life thousands of years earlier than now.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.