[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most "out there" or insane conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: zdzislaw_beksinski_1971[1].jpg (60KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
zdzislaw_beksinski_1971[1].jpg
60KB, 800x678px
What are the most "out there" or insane conspiracy theories that actually have a following or some substance?
>>
>>18896041
Dejavu!
>>
>>18896041
Greenland Theory.
Notable poins:

>The Roman Empire still exists, but moved to Greenland and now secretly controls the world. The phrase “When in Rome do as the Romans” is evidence of this.

>The CIA is actually based in Switzerland, not the US and is the police of the Roman Empire (the American CIA is a regional branch)

>The Jews are actually agents of Rome and originated in Scotland

>The Earth is shaped like a discus

>The Pyramids were created to hide Roman domination

>All marble columns, roman arches, etc. are evidence of Rome's domination

>Religion, culture, etc is interspersed with roman symbols and colours.

>The Tower of Babel is the same as the Swiss city of Basel (which is spelt as Baßel )

>Greenland is shaped like a bear, so all symbols of bears in pop culture represent Roman domination.

>The people of Greenland/Rome are giants

>Palace is originally the same word as phallus

>This is often why phallus symbols adorn palaces around the world for they are a symbol of male dominance

>English was 'probably spoken by the Romans'. It is not mentioned why, but the Romans invented all other languages to confuse people (hence the Tower of Babel Baßel myth) and made English's spelling irregular to make things worse.

>Rome is rolled by 13 bloodlines. Since M is the 13th letter in the alphabet, all examples of the letter M actually represent Roman domination.

>The usual conspiracies (e.g. the Moon Landing was faked) are also integrated into Greenland Theory.

>Things like this:

>The name Santa Claus (S+N/X+T+C/K+L+S) acronymically and/or consonantly equates to “Sent to Kill System” because Special Forces would travel from Greenland to the underworld on December 24th in order to execute assassinations, coup d’états, terror attacks and wars (e.g., Roman Vikings)
>>
>>18896041
TimeCube, and "There are no forests on earth" Giant Trees.
>>
Flat earth, seriously.
>>
>>18896190
heh following or substance? curious
>>
>>18896057
>The Roman Empire still exists, but moved to Greenland and now secretly controls the world. The phrase “When in Rome do as the Romans” is evidence of this.
I thought the empire converted to catholicism and that the religion was lowkey a modern continuation of the roman empire, the vatican being the rulers of the catholic empire. I guess some of them could have move to greenland too but it's my belief that the empire now mostly controls through faith rather than militaristic action.
>The Jews are actually agents of Rome and originated in Scotland
I have never heard such a theory, scottish jews? please elaborate.
>The Pyramids were created to hide Roman domination
they're beacons to call to the stars, mars had them too
>>
>>18896198
There's a huge following and tons of "facts" regarding it, it isn't just something someone made up for the sake of conspiracy theory. It's so false and has tons of people fooled though, that's what makes it crazy.
>>
>>18896253
I can't bring myself to believe that anyone perpetrating a flat earth isn't trolling
>>
>>18896253
Isn't the whole theory just a christian creation attempting to trick people into believing the world is the shape the bible said it was?
>>
>>18896057
>>Greenland is shaped like a bear, so all symbols of bears in pop culture represent Roman domination.
thanks for that kek mate
>>
>>18896261
Watch Eddie Bravo on Joe Rogan, or any video of him talking about conspiracies and you'll change your mind.
>>
File: rational candylips man.jpg (33KB, 716x537px) Image search: [Google]
rational candylips man.jpg
33KB, 716x537px
>>18896264
If the Earth isn't flat, motionless and 6000 years old, then the bible is false

It makes a hell of a lot more sense that a couple of autistic christcucks are pushing this meme with misleading youtube videos and cherrypicked """evidence"""
>>
I have been interested in conspiracy theories ever since getting into 9/11 research in 2006. I'm very open minded and am willin to give practically any theory a decent read, or a bit of research. Having said that the one CT I always dismissed instantly was flat earth.

Lately though I've stumbled across a lot of flat earth study and have to be honest...I'm finding it really fascinating. There's dozens of videos on YouTube which seemingly show that the proposed curvature of the earth, when viewing far away objects like boats, simply isn't there.

I'm not saying I've become a FE believer just yet but it's definitely not without evidence
>>
I would say space denial, moon denial and sun denial, but since flat earth incorporates them, its hard to not say that.
>>
>President Mckinley was killed by a time travelling assassin
>Mountains are giant tree stumps
>Reptilian Overlords
>Google is trying to create Androids and weaponize telephone masts to kill the human race
>Humans actually came from the secret 12 planet in the solar system, and the history of civilisation is all a lie
>>
File: 1491851897539.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491851897539.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18896041
>the moon is hollow
>that ghosts are actually just humans from a parallel dimension flickering over into ours momentarily and vice versa
>that gravity doesn't exist
>expanding earth theory
>that large predatory cats roam Australia
>that nick .jr is brainwashing children to be homosexual
>anything to do with raelians
>reptilians
>that there is more than 2 genders
>that magic is real
>that ghosts are real
>tulpas
>that the government is stealing our blood, urine and semen in our sleep for demonic rituals
>gang stalking
>that Antarctica is an entrance to some sort of nazi base
>that trump is actually almost 15years older than his birth certificate states
>that traps aren't gay
>>
>>18896521
Explain to me how gravity exists if gravity denial is so absurd.
>>
>>18896537
hey buddy this isn't about providing evidence for certain theories, this thread is to list said fringe theories
>>
>>18896057
You made all of this up.

Fuck you. It sounds pretty cool too. Rome coming back would be wicked
>>
>>18896057
im going to be reminded of your theory of roman domination every time I see a bear in pop culture now, and im not even mad
>>
File: 1491851902956.png (222KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491851902956.png
222KB, 360x360px
>>18896521
was fine till I made it to
>that there is more than two genders
>>
>>18896521
>tulpas
God I loved trolling the old /mlp/ general. As far as I know it's just some twisted form of self-inflicted schizophrenia by isolated lonely nerds. Still don't know why the general died it seemed to have an active community.
>>
File: DONTCALL911.png (2MB, 2045x1047px) Image search: [Google]
DONTCALL911.png
2MB, 2045x1047px
vaccines are little ufos
beds are antenna coils (a non-human-3000ad- tech)
news only talks about the daily sacrifice
new york blew up its own towers and stole the presidency + was both candidates, bombed two of the allies
dogs are sacrificed by millions via humane society/kennels
penis circumcision fucks with ur 3rd eye
medicine is just salt aka boiled people/animals, cure = sword
loosh farms
bush is a giant negro ET (vaccine) that arrived in a spaceship to save africa and kill all the cave man (battlefield earth)
the germans made vaccines that are little negroships that turn you black

typical bs.
>>
I'm dreaming and everything in this world is part of my dream right now, so If anything happens in thios world it is because I wanted it. even when I didn't know it
>>
That you only continue to exist in the timeline where you survive every accident or scenario resulting in your death, while for other people sometimes the timeline splits and you've been dead for years
>>
>>18896705
I've heard people talking about glitches in the Matrix were people where saying they are 100% sure a family member died but they are still alive, or Vice Versa
>>
>>18896653
source on pic and what does it mean?
>>
File: 22shane.xlarge1[1].jpg (55KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
22shane.xlarge1[1].jpg
55KB, 600x360px
Would you believe over a hundred thousand people were employed often living in specially constructed towns specifically for the purposes of developing a devastating super weapon?

Would you believe for decades the CIA produced not only fake news but completely fake reporting agencies both academic and professional with the dole purpose of disseminating propaganda

Would you believe dozens of war criminals including scientists who tortured war prisoners to death were not just completely pardoned in exchange for their research but given lucrative post-war leadership positions

Would you believe hundreds of people were unknowingly exposed to Syphilis and/or LSD then further denied treatment or tortured just to examine what would happen

Would you believe that the Bush family attempted to overthrow the government and install a fascist military dictatorship in the US?

Would you believe fucking Scientologists stole practically every secret government file that existed as of 1970?
>>
>>18897439
Sometimes the truth is scarier than fiction.
>>
>>18897439
The things you list are practically possible. They make me ask "why would anyone bother doing that".

Most conspiracies make you ask if it's even possible according to the most basic laws of nature and logic.
They would require that even from the lowest levels of personality development a schizophrenic thinking model has been introduced and maintained for centuries. Maybe even selectively breeded for.
Otherwise just as child learns what is hot and cold, people from remote areas would easily see past conspiracies that defy basic logic.
>>
>>18896041
The top secret/black science projects/communities are all convinced, or have a strong evidence that points to us being here as terraformers. Disclosure will include this shocking reality. We're all robots based on wetware as opposed to hardware. Pretty advanced, in fact. The question they have right now, is that how would a robot respond after self awareness...
It's pretty bleak.
>>
>>18897588
>Practically possible
Anon, these are all things that are confirmed true, the Government has admitted them.
>>
>>18896521
>that nick .jr is brainwashing children to be homosexual
I want more evidence on this one
>>
>>18896566
Did i? https://sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/
>>
>>18897439

Can I have more info of the two last statements?
>>
>>18896537
lol, stupid faggots. I'd love to take a gravity denier or flat earth into an alley and just beat them while screaming this is why their theory isn't true.
>>
>>18897588
>The things you list are practically possible
Everything he listed is known for a fact to be true
>>
>>18897439
yeah you millennial baby, before the internet and computers, stuff like that was easy.

you used to be able to up to a records office pull some certificates of dead people and whip up a new identity as well.
>>
>>18896057
Why does Christianity have the oldest and wealthiest corporation? In Rome? This one is wild. Never heard of it.
First attested in Medieval Latin si fueris Rōmae, Rōmānō vīvitō mōre; si fueris alibī, vīvitō sīcut ibī (“if you should be in Rome, live in the Roman manner; if you should be elsewhere, live as they do there”); which is attributed to St. Ambrose(Roman).
>>
>>18897848
In fact, Vatican City represents the most powerful corporation on the planet. That is totally above reproach almost always.
>>
>>18897439
This is the pace they set. We're just trying to keep up.
>>
>>18897823
I second this, pls
>>
>>18897823
>>18898051
Google Scientologist government infiltration or "Operation Snow White"
>>
>>18898067
>Operation Snow White
I will look into it,thx
>>
>>18898075
>>18898051
>>18897823
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
>>
>>18896264
>>18896363

Can you guys show where the Bible says that the earth is flat or 6000 years old?
>>
>>18898089
It doesn't explicitly say the world is 6000 years old but the Book of Genesis does have a genealogy of all the people born from Adam and Eve and theologists calculated the age of the earth using these genealogies
>>
Rasputin didn't die, he's a humanoid sent from either another plane of reality or from a separate extraterrestrial entity in order to bring a nuclear fallout stemming from the events leading up to and during the formation and continuation of the USSR. But he failed.
>>
File: platoform.gif (7KB, 307x342px) Image search: [Google]
platoform.gif
7KB, 307x342px
>>18896041
>What are the most "out there" or insane conspiracy theories that actually have a following or some substance?

Burning bushes on planet Earth talk to people and they're worth basing entire governments around.

https://youtu.be/OtwGue0kiqk
>>
>>18896041
flat earth unless its just a shitty meme
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.