[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always remember that even though there are many false gods including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 22

File: hubble_image.jpg (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
hubble_image.jpg
1MB, 1280x800px
Always remember that even though there are many false gods including Kek, God will always be your Holy Father and the one who created you. If you follow false gods and do rituals and magick, you will burn in hell when Judgement comes. If you're not right with God, our Father, prepare to go to hell. The Earth is a war zone spiritually currently so you must choose your side.
>>
File: feels4.jpg (4KB, 124x119px) Image search: [Google]
feels4.jpg
4KB, 124x119px
lol
>>
File: IMG_1662.jpg (339KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1662.jpg
339KB, 640x418px
>>
>>18895118

god is a fucking NIGGER
>>
That's really a shit .
>>
"Must" choose a side. That feel when heaven and hell are both lies. Kill all dogmatic thought and heap all praise and adoration unto the entropy chaos god Kek. Capital G God is a narcissistic piece of shit that should have the power to help all it's creations but instead sits on a high horse and spews lies in the form of allegory and metaphor that is easily misinterpreted.
>>
>>18895348
Are you fucking retarded or handicapped?

Kek doesn't hold your very mere existence into being, you faggot, that's God, whom without, you - nay, we'd all perish in an instant.

God is simple, his terms and laws are simple and inherently understood, God is manifest order, law, essence, that which forth springs everything else conceivable.

Kek is like a child, a chaos deity (LOLLERZ), unruly disorder. Kek simple drains your energy, God gives you energy.

It's really fucking simple, I mean REALLY fucking simple. Start with the basics and study Sacred Geometry you fucking moron.

Here's the fucking 7 days of creation, in a simple fucking allegory for you to understand through the terminology of circles, which I'm sure you comprehend.
>>
>>18895118
Says who?
>>
File: 1463610297580.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463610297580.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Also Remember, Imagination is a sin and Jesus really hates cartoon characters, like this one for example.
>>
>>18895481
Anyone who uses www (666) goes to hell. Make excuse, it is simple. Your choice
>>
>>18895481
You know you're a bloody liar
>>
File: lamb418.jpg (99KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
lamb418.jpg
99KB, 800x450px
>>18895118
Or, alternatively, you actually have it all wrong
>pic related
>>
>>18896764

spoopy quote. what does each line mean?

yeah, that's right, you don't know. it's esoteric bullshit strung together till the last line which is basically, "what if the lamb is lying tho lmao?"
>>
>>18896774
Quote makes sense dude. It means con artists con the ones around therm. A wolf cons other wolves. A lamb will gather with other lambs and exploit them. Basically saying the Abrahamic god steals candy from babies
>>
But kek is real say this digits
>>
>>18899207
Christ is Lord.
>>
>>18895118
Fuck off you retarded christfag. Go bible bash somewhere else and suck yhwh's dick.
>>
>>18895118
Not trying to put kek on a pedestal it's kinda low tier, but his more ancient then your father. your father isn't the creator he usurped the role whilst the old ones slept. There will was no godly interferences, Your god broke the agreement, You think this is a warzone? I'll let you know less then half a handful have woken, let alone shown there power. They awake to correct there will before they disappear again. Dw they aren't after you they don't care about who follows who. They only care about the one that disobeyed cosmic law and corrupted earth.
>>
>>18899255
Where that video of the Mexican man being handled by cops but then he screams I HAVE THE POWER OF IIIIIAAAWWWWWAAAAAIIIIII and shoves both the cops of and runs the fuck out of town
>>
>>18895118
Won't burn if I repent tomorrow
>>
My gods will protect me, as long as I continue to serve their cause faithfully. I don't need to identify with your stupid little cult and give them 10% of what I could be investing, and then subsequently donating the profits directly to charity. That being said, most of our other goals are the same. You should get off your high horse and stop preaching to people of the Internet about the most arbitrary of rules of your religion, and instead spread the message of righteous living/ doing the right thing.
>>
>>18895386
> you will burn in hell when Judgement comes
Threats like this = fail the scale

>>18895386
>God is manifest order, law, essence
>Kek is like a child, a chaos deity
Without kek there is no balance and order,law etc is unable to enter existence, everything has a role to keep this puzzle from breaking
>>18899231
Christ is horus just one that held the crown out of a whole field of players
>>
The one and true God is beyond everything. The creative source of everything is beyond all galaxies, universes and multiverses. Beyond time and all possible dimensions we can travel.

The spiritual evolution of all that is like the infinite search for the source. We are always part of it and yet we still seek to find the one true infinite source, that wich has begun everything.

I don't know if one can ever find the true center of this source but either way, all creation is benevolent.

What you've said about punishment and jugdement are simply fearful ideas that human created by being part of the creative source. God is far beyond jugdement or any linear thinking as you put it.

Pissing off God is not possible for it would mean that you would stop experiencing/creating and therefore you would have to stop existing/being part of the source.
>>
>>18895481
He hated looking at drawings because if the eyes were even slightly mis-aligned he would be filled with empathy for how sad it must be feeling. It confused him so he avoided it. A lasting fact of Jesus personality.
>>
>>18899311
>>18899277
>>18899255

Good dubs, kek had a nice visit. I wonder what diety will be passing by next season? (Yahweh, because it's Easter)
>>
>>18899278
>My gods will protect me, as long as I continue to serve their cause faithfully. I don't need to identify with your stupid little cult and give them 10% of what I could be investing, and then subsequently donating the profits directly to charity.

wrong

>That being said, most of our other goals are the same. You should get off your high horse and stop preaching to people of the Internet about the most arbitrary of rules of your religion, and instead spread the message of righteous living/ doing the right thing.

correct
>>
>>18896764
>Crowley
>Sirius star Moonchildren
>Literally tried to create the schematic for birthing the Anti-Christ
>Parsons who tried it died and the experiment failed
>>
>>18899325
>(Yahweh, because it's Easter)
Easter=Ishtar=Isis
>>
>>18895118
Your religion is a plagiarism of the Egyptian story of Horus. Read more than the bible or quran or you might look a fool in the real world
>>
>the bible is true!

No.

Abraxas is the true God.
>>
>>18899428
the one with snake legs?
>>
>>18895118

Damn son.

You're right.

Now you better have sex with me in the dreamworld.
>>
>tfw believe in God but can't find faith in Jesus
>>
>>18899431
Gnosticism is the truth, I dunno if that is His shape or just a seal, but yes.
>>
File: baal.jpg (530KB, 1301x845px) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
530KB, 1301x845px
>>18899443
>>tfw believe in God but can't find faith in Jesus

You don't know how to properly read the gospels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWfTv-fmhhs
>>
>>18899473
I read them but felt no connection to Jesus. I can accept the existence of a historical Jesus but reading the Bible it's just
>'I am the son of God, worship me'
but I'm not feeling anything.
>>
File: BW8oGpX7SXw.jpg (82KB, 750x679px) Image search: [Google]
BW8oGpX7SXw.jpg
82KB, 750x679px
>Always rember that even though there are many false gods including Kek, God will always be your Holy Father and the one who created you.
I thought my mom had something to do with that. That being said, do I have a Holy Mother? Why should I have Holy Father, but not Holy Mother? Does it make any sense to you or you just kind of let it flow without even questioning?
>If you follow false gods and do rituals and magick, you will burn in hell when Judgement comes. If you're not right with God, our Father, prepare to go to hell.
Why? I don't think that's true, can you convince me?
Also, what if i'm ready to take responsibility for actions that I made? Have you ever thought about how is it a good way to behave for an adult? Or whining and begging for forgiveness is in your brain somehow more dignified?
Creating humans and angels just so they can sing hymns about how awesome you are and beg for your eternal love seems like a bad idea to me. How do you explain this to yourself? What's the point of all this?
>The Earth is a war zone spiritually currently so you must choose your side.
Was it not before? Also you are engaged in emotional pressing. This doesn't help humans make good choices, in fact, emotional pressing is used solely to push humans towards actions they will regret afterwards. Don't be a bad guy here.
>>
>>18899474
It's a lie, when I read the gospel it hit me as a hostile guy lying to me to send me to hell, a psychic warning of sorts.

See
>>18899453

Don't accept the bible, it's the work of the demiurge.
>>
File: impcomm2.png (572KB, 1340x980px) Image search: [Google]
impcomm2.png
572KB, 1340x980px
>>18899474
>but I'm not feeling anything.

It's not worship so much as obey. Regardless - the gospels and the rest of the Bible don't belong in gentile hands as a theological guide. Though there are some divinely inspired portions of the Bible - much of it is a terror guide and not theology.

You also don't have to like the gods for them to be gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY
>>
>>18895118

That Which Is will never be disappointed in you. It understands that you will make mistakes, and gives you the opportunity to learn from those mistakes by reaping what you sow.

This is true as well for the good that you do; once again, you will reap what you sow.

All beings are part of IT, so worshiping a demi-god/false god, if done so in a manner to help others, would not be punished. It would not punish a person who was born in a culture that worships one human's interpretation of IT, even if that interpretation is vile and evil, if the worshiper is asking to help others.

In the end, it all comes down to what you are doing, why you are doing it, and how you are doing it.
>>
File: meditations.jpg (104KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
meditations.jpg
104KB, 960x600px
>>18895118

>God says we're all his children
>God teaches forgiveness as the central tenet of his religion through JC
>However while god expects you to forgive others, he won't actually forgive you, and instead will punish you, his child, by burning you forever

Yeah no. I mean if you want to worship someone who, according to you, wants to BURN HIS OWN CHILDREN FOR MISBEHAVING then go ahead, I for one won't join you in worshiping the witch from Hansel and Gretel.
>>
>>18899485
>It's not worship so much as obey

We will not obey the demiurge, go away.
>>
File: bread.png (80KB, 632x765px) Image search: [Google]
bread.png
80KB, 632x765px
>>18899502
>I mean if you want to worship someone who, according to you, wants to BURN HIS OWN CHILDREN FOR MISBEHAVING then go ahead

OP is just a raging parrot who hasn't payed very close attention to his Bible but fancies himself a theologian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NCZHg8pAY
>>
File: thedark2.jpg (427KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
thedark2.jpg
427KB, 1326x854px
>>18899505
>We will not obey the demiurge, go away.

It's not really optional to obey when you are given a command by a God-King. But I don't know what you're talking about "the demiurge."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
>>
>>18899519
>It's not really optional

True, it is mandatory and not optional to resist.

The thing you follow is a demiurge, not a god, an evil creature that overlords the place claiming godhood and bossing over people.

Meanwhile the true God is Abraxas and He doesn't like you nor your boss the demiurge.
>>
File: owl.png (1MB, 1256x678px) Image search: [Google]
owl.png
1MB, 1256x678px
>>18899528
>Meanwhile the true God is Abraxas and He doesn't like you nor your boss the demiurge.

Well, give me some evidence of that. I work for Athena, Ma'at, Zeus, Aphrodite, Chaos, Themis, Kek, and Jesus, primarily - however, I'm not sure there's more than one entity behind these gods. Clearly the gods are beyond human languages and myths and we use the sacred myths to worship the gods - not to dictate what the gods are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvB6WgRc8Nc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amY1GABiiyY
>>
>>18899545
You should get a grasp of gnosticism and what you're working for (archons) before you jump to the conclussion you're doing something good.
>>
>>18899474
>>18899505
How can I try to explain?
'Cause when I do, he turns away again
It's always been the same
Same old story
From the moment I could talk
I was ordered to listen
Now there's a way, and I know
That I have to go away
I know I have to go

All the times that I've cried
Keeping all the things I knew inside
It's hard
But it's harder to ignore it
If they were right, I'd agree
But it's them they know, not me
Now there's a way, and I know
That I have to go away
I know I have to go

The right music always helps me feel connected. I still remember when my own father played me this song.
>>
File: IMG_3400.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3400.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>18895118
Uh. God or the vapors. Got it.
>>
File: SolomonIsland.jpg (392KB, 867x844px) Image search: [Google]
SolomonIsland.jpg
392KB, 867x844px
>>18899551
>You should get a grasp of gnosticism and what you're working for (archons) before you jump to the conclussion you're doing something good.

I know some of gnosticism - but ultimately most gnostism is a more healthy mutation of what was already fish-wrap Jewish "theology" in the first place.

I'm not doing anything, I'm a god and that's just what I am apparently. I wasn't really given advanced warning I was going to become a god - but I didn't refuse it when foisted upon me either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtwGue0kiqk
>>
The best way, is not fear. Unless yelling fire in a theatre is the best way to get people to leave.
>>
gnosticism is a lie

no matter how you all tried to flip the sun, light will still prevail

the thing which you all people believe were true is false whereas the thing you hated is the last thing you will see standing in the end
The Word,
>>
>>18895386

That feel when without god we would perish in an instant but you are so driven by your ego that you don't realize that is what some people (myself included) actually want. Pretty funny that you jump to petty name-calling and gross assumptions based on knowing nothing about me. Not very godly now is it? I simply would rather not exist than exist but your feeble mind cannot comprehend that I'm sure.
>>
>>18899593
>I'm a god
No, you aren't.

>>18899626
>gnosticism is a lie

We will not worship the demiurge nor we will go away from truth. There is no light on your doctrines either.
>>
>>18899647

>We will not worship the demiurge nor we will go away from truth. There is no light on your doctrines either.

very well then my friend, Let's See who will stand in the end of eon

just make sure you're pretty clear on your decision, you've chosen which sides, path you will go...
>>
>>18899659
>Let's See who

Nothing to see, I once followed jesus and my spirit was dead inside, going to Abraxas makes me alive.

Nothing easier than recognizing things for what they are.

If it kills you inside, it is bad, period.
>>
>>18899670

You aren't, you're deluded, do a miracle. I said a miracle, I can post videos and screenshots too.
>>
>>18899670
Why are you such a freak my man?
>>
File: edwunc.png (388KB, 1115x747px) Image search: [Google]
edwunc.png
388KB, 1115x747px
>>18899647
>No, you aren't.

Yes I am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_WQfCusWEo
>>
File: quentinmoses2.jpg (399KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
quentinmoses2.jpg
399KB, 1280x720px
>>18899677
>You aren't, you're deluded, do a miracle. I said a miracle, I can post videos and screenshots too.

Sorry, I altered my comment because I accidentally posted the same video twice - there's plenty of evidence of my apotheosis in those videos.

>>18899680
>>
>>18899686
>there's plenty of evidence

No, there's none other than your delusions.
>>
File: HeartOfLorkhan.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HeartOfLorkhan.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
>>18899698
>No, there's none other than your delusions.

You clearly have a subpar reading and observation comprehension then - not my problem. You're all prisoners on death row on Planet Earth and I'm the only person I know who can produce consistent evidence of divine powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Qxlshrv7I
>>
>>18899709
>You clearly have

Experienced gnosis and thus destined to eternal life.

And knower of your bullshit.
>>
File: starkiller.png (340KB, 620x1005px) Image search: [Google]
starkiller.png
340KB, 620x1005px
>>18899713
>Experienced gnosis and thus destined to eternal life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE
>>
>>18899733

Proves nothing.
>>
File: tumblr_n78c0qpcTu1tnxe9zo1_500.jpg (110KB, 472x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n78c0qpcTu1tnxe9zo1_500.jpg
110KB, 472x640px
>>
>>18899502
>yfw you realize heaven and hell aren't actually in the bible. The closest thing to hell in the bible is the burning portion of hades which might just be a parable. Hades doesn't seem that bad from a Jewish perspective. It's just the land of the dead. Some interpret it as a sort of sleep before the Resurrection of the dead Jesus promised.
>>
>>18895118
>Be Human
>God made you
>Fallen Angels helped you develop civilization
>The Earth Cradled you
>The Son warmed you and brought love back into your life
>Everyone wants your "spirit"
>I just want to go see what the Universe has to offer in a space freighter
>Do trade, etc.

Destroy it all, eradicate everything. If the Universe wants to tell us of everything and let us have nothing. Burn it, wreck the Universe so that it may never cycle again.
>>
>>18899629
>I simply would rather not exist than exist
This is unpossible without existence there can b no non-existence. hence we die and come back we cycle the experiences, you are here now because you chose to, we always prefer the otherside.
>>
>>18899709
>I'm the only person I know who can produce consistent evidence of divine powers.
Mfw sitting at the beach watching the waves, and seeing my past self make the same mistakes I have done.

>wreck the Universe so that it may never cycle again.
It has been done before, that's just one cog of a bigger wheel
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>18900913
>Hades doesn't seem that bad from a Jewish perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
>>
>>18895118
Humans accessed technology of eternal life...thousands of years earlier than now. The humans living thousands of years mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing technology of eternal life. The humans, living thousands of years, were savage by their reliance of controlled-flexing technologies of electricity caused at body so muscle flexing was planned by computer. They learned simple methods of forcing eternal life. One method was that all humans would be forced to live since if all humans live then humans living thousands of years would be among those humans living. This method is so simple...some believe all the history/herstory of humans dying was while the savages were forced to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
Witness my influence
>>
File: Autistic screeching.jpg (112KB, 757x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic screeching.jpg
112KB, 757x1055px
>>18895118

False users!
>>
>>18895118
Hang on.

Always remember that even though there are many false gods including God, Kek will always be your Egyptian Frog and the one who created you. If you follow false gods and do rituals and magick, you will burn in hell when Judgement comes. If you're not right with Kek, our Savior, prepare to go to hell. The Earth is a war zone spiritually currently so you must choose your side.

Does this make me right now?
>>
>>18895118
But God is a false god as Allah the moon god is the one true deity.
>>
>>18902068
the moon is but 1 aspect of thought, yes he held a early crown and birthed earth, but he passed the parcel, everyone has there time now it's time another is crowned.

>>18901669
The Dragonkin seek out and destroy those who use the power of the Stone, evidenced by the destruction of Kethsi,andLucien's and V's deaths.
The following are known false users:
Etheron=idk
Lucien=not revealing is in human form
Guthix=the scales/feather of ma'at
Saradomin=Christ/Allah etc
Sliske=loki/metatron
V=secret
Zamorak=devil/lucy

They are all aspects of one being/creation punishing itself for putting it's own puzzle together for power that was built to hide and humanise itself from itself
>>
>>18895118
Why do you get to decide which gods are real?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.