[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOT q_1hvPl0 Remember when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOTq_1hvPl0

Remember when UFO blasted the SpaceX rocket loaded with a Facebook Internet Satellite and then flew off and no one really spoke of it?
>>
yea
>>
>>18894998
Anyone know enough math to calc its speed?
>>
>>18895007
nope
>>
The footage given makes me think it's a fly that's close to the camera. Think about it. If it was a UFO, damaging a multimillion dollar spacecraft of innocent intent, Wouldn't it have something come out of it?... And to top it all off, the closeup makes my thought more plausible, since it clearly looks like the shape of a Fly. It'd be easier to prove if the footage wasn't so choppy as to remove the frames of it flying past the towers.
>>
>>18895055
No one really talked about it after the event. Facebook didn't try to send another satellite, and we all know they can well afford thousands of them.
>>
>>18895055
>innocent intent
>Facebook satellite

Pick one.
>>
>>18894977
This craft was not meant to launch, if it were to try and reach the heavens it would be the first partisan craft to exit earth's atmosphere. The CIA and NASA can't have this happening for reasons you can discover yourself.
>>
1. Noone really talked about it because it was probably a private project. Do you think twitch makes an advertisement for any new server room they make, or likewise, microsoft for their newest employee office suit? no. They don't.
2. Of COURSE they didn't, if you were to spend probably a good 2 billion dollars to build a space rocket (not including the satellite's cost) just to have it Blow up before it even gained a foot in altitude, how would you wanna approach your next investment? Also, Yes they have. Otherwise, you wouldn't be posting about your cat in the morning via mobile, cause there wouldn't be a satellite to transfer the signal to/from their datacenters. Which also is a supportive tidbit to #1.
3. Tell me how many failed space launches NASA has. I bet you you only know of about 2-3, meanwhile there's prolly 10-20x that. Not every spacelaunch is advertised, as a matter of fact, unless living beings were inside the rocket, I'm willing to bet any failed space launch is immediately disregarded for being a Failure. Y'know, that thing most of mankind goes out of it's way to forget since "we're SO perfect and flawless!"

And for the final thought, if it was an "unidentified flying object" that destroyed FACEBOOK's EXPENSIVE, IMPORTANT SATTELITE, that they were Launching to SPACE, it would have blown up bigger than the actual rocket did. Do you Know how many advertisements you could slap onto an article like that? enough to fund a new rocket, that's for sure!!!
>>
>even ayys don't like Zuckerberg
>>
>>18895102
Facebook was BTFO by ayys and you focus on spaceX
>>
>>18895007
youd need to know its size
>>
File: zap.jpg (33KB, 636x715px) Image search: [Google]
zap.jpg
33KB, 636x715px
>>
>>18895102
What are you talking about? Satellites have nothing to do with mobile phone data transmission. You know that right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.