[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good to see you, is anyone ready to play tonight? This is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

File: willy.jpg (9KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
willy.jpg
9KB, 262x192px
Good to see you, is anyone ready to play tonight?

This is a game with a candle, a mirror, and a knife.

What I do now is my responsibility, and your burden.

This is just hypnosis. Nothing will come from nothing. If you don’t want anything from this, you'll get bored quick. But if you go into the trick with a goal in mind, you can achieve mental clarity, self-knowledge, and understanding.

Let's begin
>>
> a dark quiet room with no locked doors
> a candle, or some other flickering flame that can be kept lit for a long time
> a reflective surface large enough to hold your face, like a disposable glass mirror or still body of water
> a knife, hammer, or rock

At least an hour of time

It is also recommended that you subject yourself to any of the below, for shits n giggles

> sleep deprivation
> alcohol or other drugs that don’t break your concentration
> lyricless music or heavy repetitive beats like isochronic tones, monaurals, or binaurals
> wearing shoes

The process is as follows:
>>
Place the mirror so it shows your face; eye level is ideal. Then, place the flame so it illuminates the entirety of your face. Keep the knife within reach. If you are doing this with a friend, don’t look them in the face until the candle is out.

You must look at the mirror at all times other than to talk to me. Never allow your eyes to wander to the darkness of the room. The method must induce a mild trance for this to be anything more than nonsense. If you don’t feel you’re reaching a focused mindset, you may want to delay.

The mechanism of the trick is looking at your face in the mirror and asking questions, My questions. It doesn’t matter whether out loud or privately. Maintain eye contact with your reflection until you get an answer. It may take a few minutes; you must not force this, because then it’s just talking to yourself. The answer to your questions should feel as though they came quite naturally, as thoughts do when pondering something familiar.
>>
The first question is always the same: “When did you feel the least amount of control in your life?”

Upon achieving an answer, The first stage will start. You will start to see distortions in the mirror. If you have some inner quarrel, your reflection will grow grotesque; if you’re not self destructive, it will merely change in curious ways. You may hear the mirror audibly; you may even have it run into your own little conversation. If so, don’t leave it unresolved.

At this point, you will enter stage three of the trick. You may now start to try and mold your mirror’s face into one you really want to have. If you have gotten bored of me by this point, you should ask the mirror what you truly desire.
>>
>>18894448
To end the trick, you must make a decision towards your goal or desire, whatever it may be. Upon reaching this decision, extinguish the flame. In the completely dark room, turn around and walk away. Try not to look at yourself in the dark for a time; until you resolve your issue, the image in the mirror will bear all your remaining issues. It is uncomfortable.

I am only a guide on this. And any questions you might have can be answered rather easily by me or a quick google search into the Troxler effect or anything concerning Jung.

That being said, i am rather good at my job, if a bit rusty. So, i will bump five times to give any players enough time to get ready. If none come, such is life.

4 years /x/. How have you fared?
>>
>>18894436
>alcohol doesn't break concentration
Repeal drink driving laws now
>>
>>18894450
>That being said, i am rather good at my job
Just curious what your job is exactly
Not trolling, just curious
>>
File: think.jpg (131KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
131KB, 534x800px
>>18894457
> Drink driving laws
>>
Not gonna play tonight buddy, but I'm here for moral support. I don't have any mirrors other than the one on my bathroom wall. Good luck you glorious faggot.
>>
>>18894466
Abysmally boring.
That's why i'm here. I can assure you, if i was able to use my real talents in any capacity i wouldn't have stopped doing these threads.

But unfortunately in the grand scheme of mystics and psychologists i fall right in the informed but honest category.
>>
>>18894484
My thanks to you and your support of my faggot. I shall fly the colors of op with pride. I hope a fun thread for tonight, but i fear it may take a long while to get going.
>>
There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction they are going...
There's no knowing where they're rowing...

Bump 1 of 4
>>
>>18894495
I'll stay up and drink with you friendo.
>>
>>18894533
TO OUR WIVES, OUR HORSES AND TO THE MEN THAT ARE RIDING THEM!

It is good to drink together again /x/.
>>
Can this be done without the knife or hammer? I wanna go in without the brakes, talking mirror or no.
>>
>>18894543
I mean sure. But punching mirrors can hurt. Remember it's a snap not a push.

Just tell me what the answer is when you ask the first question
>>
I fear that if I do this I'll fall into depression.
>>
Huh, cool to see you're back, man. I missed these threads, even if I never actively participated
>>
>>18894538
First shot for Legba, second for the dead, and the third is for you. Hail Satan and whatnot.
>>
>>18894551
That will happen no matter what. That's part of your ride bud. But stick around if bored. At the very least other peoples reflection can also be your own.
>>18894553
I love my lurkers and my lurkers love me. For they shall inherit the /x/ clean of rouses and stale pasta
>>
>>18894570
I'm my first time here on /x/ those creepy images threads are creeping me the fuck out, they give me goosebumps and I'm already too sad because of things, I think I'll let my self out. Have fun guys.
>>
Omg it's you Jack, I once did this with you but I really dont even remember what the results were. Glad to see you still exist. Hell, even if it is not the original you, the "idea" of Jack still existing within /x/ is still good.
>>
>>18894594
Come find me when you need help. i'll be the guy wearing the name

>>18894519
Is it raining?
Is it Snowing?
Is a hurricane a blowing?

Bump 2/4
>>
>>18894616
It was always the idea that counted, Glad to see i'm remembered, Or Jack 2, or the troll jacks, Or that weird anime guy back when you were all going through that ebola chan thing.

Glad i sat that last one out. But unruffled, Glad i left a impression.
Any noticeable difference around mirrors? I like to keep track of how things progress. Most people got off fine, but others not so fine...
>>
Whoops, Heart stopped for a few minutes there.

Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing... Are the fires of Hell a-glowing?
Is the grisly Reaper mowing?/Yes! The danger must be growing
'Cause the rowers keep on rowing

3/4, Nearly there,
>>
Playtime.
>>
>>18894630
I hated mirrors before. You just amplified that for me. Or rather opened the door to more dislike. Doesn't help that I've gotta look at my ugly mug too.
>>
File: subject of your own fetish.jpg (167KB, 1280x649px) Image search: [Google]
subject of your own fetish.jpg
167KB, 1280x649px
>>18894711
>>
>>18894720
Yeah, i gotta say, i really thought that would fade with time, But nah.

I think this might actually be logged into the mind as a traumatic event. Which, in hindsight makes perfect sense..
>>
>>18894774
Methankyou, But i don't know if this is going to be our night, still, you've saved me a bump.

I will remain hopeful that someone will read the instructions and come back, Instead of going on there own journey, Fun as that may be, not very entertaining to watch.
>>
Jack, have you ever demonstrated this method to strangers in-person before? I might be crazy but I think you and I have met.
I am just a schizo x-phile after all, so odds are it's just my hypno-skewed memory playing tricks on me.
>>
>>18894808
I'd like to add that I've definitely tried this method before, and was completely convinced somebody was punking me when the mirror started to berate me.
>>
>>18894808
The method is OLD. But yes, I got started doing this at a after party for some thespians after a play. A few times in bars here and there when i could convince someone i thought needed it.

Probably irresponsible. But also some people come on it naturally,
>>18894813
Funny how fast we reach for the world when it let's us go isn't it? How something can be so shocking that we skip right past it.

I wonder how many times we've done just that. Opened a door, saw god staring back at us, closed the door and walked back out.

The method is OLD. It's no wonder we've met it elsewhere.
>>
Im at work atm but ill try tomorrow night if you still around
>>
how do u play?
>>
Ready to play. Do I just follow your instructions above? Am I supposed to be waiting on you for something?
>>
>>18894430
lets play
>>
>>18894831
i'SA maybe for me, I"m not sure what it is that's crawling inside my brain but i feel like i chewed glass shards into a burngroove leading up to the top of my skull. I will make a effort to revive this thread tomorrow night tho, but i'll be around in the future.
>>18894836
Well, you get a mirror, you get a candle, and ask it my question.
And then tell me the answer you get, and i give you another question.
Continue until we run out of questions or ego death. Whichever comes first.
>>
>>18894841
Ask the first question, get the answer and then tell it to me, I'll give you the next question once i know what path you are taking.
>>18894846
Let's.
>>
>>18894854
Ah, right, the first question is this.

When was the last time i was not in control?
>>
>>18894854
I cant play yet. Im well rested and the "extra" hasnt hit yet.
>>
>>18894871
But... If i dont have a still body of water, what about my phone camera or a reflective black screen.

How do I talk to you while I'm not brealing contact?

And is there any real purpose to one hour of fun?
>>
Answer: "always" with flashes of young smooth skin to old and distorted
>>
>>18894871
Oh that wont matter nearly as much as you might think. That being said, preference is part n parcel to the game.

I've forgotten about this resource: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F0vpMZA7VQqkawnUlwLPWcKfffneZuk7W0p_hlKxp7Q/edit

A friend of ours made this for us. It has a dummy gmail account that i have let laps into a personal account, so pls no bully. Send me a line if need be. But Chiefly it's a cleaned up version of the information presented.
>>
>>18894881
Hard to work up the courage to feel anything knowing how fast it can all be taken. A general truth helps prob a bit deeper for these talks.

Ask it: " where did it go?"
>>
>>18894875
The core essentials are just that, A mirror, a candle and a knife.

Look at the mirror, ask the question, come back to me. Back to the mirror.

Nothing should bother you so long as you don't stray..
>>
Somebody made me play this game at a pool party once. The drone of the water pumps in the mechanical room made for good deep meditation, and the experience was so deep that the whole thing was a blackout for me. I had blocked out the actual method for so long, only recalling that day now that you've made these threads.

I feel like I owe you some earnest participation, so I'll be buying myself a mirror by the end of tomorrow.
>>
>>18894430
THIS IS NOT A GAME LMAO
you should not do this unless you have absolutely nothing to live for
>>
>>18894902
It's just hypnosis. Chill.
You're only exposing yourself to yourself
>>
>>18894900
okay mirror
got you. copy

>>18894430

>THIS IS NOT A GAME LMAO
>you should not do this unless you have absolutely nothing to live for

explain. but also meh.
>>
>>18894902
Drama queen.
>>18894901
Glad to see this practice is becoming more common. I was having my doubts on the interrest of the bored but i'm glad to hear so many storys from different places. I'm glad you care about the method enough to try it again, and will be happy to assist.
>>
>>18894430
Purpose of the knife. Sorrh these questions is just so I dont do anything or misunderstand any of the above instructions
>>
>>18894917
> Sorry had to rewrite that. sounded awful.
Glad for questions, gives me a excuse to talk more.

The knife, Is a hand break. Mostly because the damn thing wouldn't stop screaming at people.

In the event the mirror spirals things out of control, Stab the christ out of it. You see know why it's important to wear shoes.
>>
Why in the world do I keep seeing the face of a cat
>>
>>18894960
Trogler effect, It's the questions that you want to focus on.

Like tarot, but instead of cultural representation of theological and Jungian concepts were going with questions asked by a third rate mentalist on a forth rate Mongolian basket weaving chatroom.

To answer the questions, the brain is filling in it's unknown data into the face that it expects to be in the dark. In your case, a cat. Why? Depends, do you consider yourself a prey animal?
>>
>>18894986
No i don't. But that's the face that appeared when I asked "where did it go"
>>
>>18895006
That's a bit more contextual, The cat face suggests a placeholder for a identity you don't recognize.

A entity you can't imagine a face for, because control is something that something else has.

I think i know the path were going next. The next question would be:
" When did it leave?"

Also, let me know if i'm off base. First time doing this in 2 years or so.
>>
>>18895025
sorry jack. no go tonight my flat mates ruined the last 20 minutes of quiet and my everything just crashed on 4 chan so warning considered/recieved.
>>
>>18895068
Such is life, Brownie points for playing in the first place.

Try and nurture that spontaneity. But not with hard drugs like /x/.

Have a good night, mate, i'ma close this thread down. Good night boys in girls see you in the early morning, any stranglers out there post what happens.

I'll post when i get a schedule figured out.
>>
I'm just gonna save these instructions for later
>>
>>18895133
Just take the doc
>>18894883
>>
Jack is back!!?? What's next, the Midnight Game?

Will be watching eagerly for your new thread tonight.
>>
Sorry boy's and girls, early rise means none of this late night riding. Gonna say the next time you'll see me is Tuesday. I'll stick around for any questions i didn't answer.
>>
>>18898550
I missed you Jack, even if I never tried this game. I can't do it because of other people in the house but I'm curious what are the results of this supposed to be? Self improvement?
>>
>>18899828
And self induced dementia.
My intent was to entrance people into confronting the problems in their lives and manifesting it into a self portrait of there unwanted traits. Like the rubber duck coding technique. Like all magic really. Mine is just creepyer and easyer to do with a friend.
>>
>>18898550
Next Friday?
>>
>>18900965
>And self induced dementia.
Welp doesn't sound that nice after all
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.