[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams are incrementing, synchronicity and numbers are starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1491175153921.gif (851KB, 570x498px) Image search: [Google]
1491175153921.gif
851KB, 570x498px
Dreams are incrementing, synchronicity and numbers are starting to appear more and more, cant escape them.
If I see or think of something It will appear in my life again, completely unrelated to the first event.
What is Happening /x/? or am i just going crazy?
>>
>>18894372
Yes, yes... the astral fields are merging. 3d reality is simply the DENSEST form of astral plane, but still within the astral fields. When you dream, you can freely traverse these astral fields, travel through time, space, dimension without thought, because you're in a lighter density when sleeping.

What's happening now, and will continue to as we move towards convergence, the barriers between the astral fields densities are growing thinner, thus your mind/imagination is interfacing with the physical reality much more like you would in the astral reality. Thus your unconscious is slowly becoming conscious, thus the explanation for synchronicity, etc.

It's quickening at a rapid pace, and it'll only get quicker.
>>
>>18894400
>Yes, yes... the astral fields are merging.
How? where can I know from this, im a begginer you see.

>you can freely traverse these astral fields, travel through time, space, dimension without thought, because you're in a lighter density when sleeping.
Could the dreams hold some meaning?

>It's quickening at a rapid pace, and it'll only get quicker.
But what will happen in the future? What can or should do about this?
>>
>>18894421
The synchronicity between your dream world and waking reality, focus on where your thoughts take you and focus on where you're drawn.

And yes, the dreams hold DEEP and SIGNIFICANT meaning, messages and transmuted to you through the astral plane while you "dream" from your higher self and also the collective conscious/unconscious of man kind, and also the galaxy/universe at large. It's what ultimately connects you to everything else that is.

What will happen in the future? Not exactly sure, thats for you to decide.

I'd suggest studying Sacred Geometry, Numerology and dream symbolism/archetypes. Knowing and studying these systems will naturally unlock potential and increase synchronicity and understanding all around.

We are basically on the verge of becoming conscious co-creators of reality. The 3d reality will ultimately become more astral in form, lighter in density.

Good luck, don't let this slip, you're being prompted by a higher source. Write down your dreams every night/morning if you feel compelled, just for a week or two, to get to understand your astral landscape better and how you communicate within it.
>>
>>18894683
>I'd suggest studying Sacred Geometry, Numerology and dream symbolism/archetypes.
I will study this, thank you.
>Write down your dreams every night/morning if you feel compelled, just for a week or two, to get to understand your astral landscape better and how you communicate within it.
I remember them but still ill write them, and im trying to find images online that resemble the dream and save them for guidance.
Thank you.
>>
File: 1474516899753.png (521KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
1474516899753.png
521KB, 800x559px
>>18894400
Does this mean I will be able to finally interact with and befriend entities beyond the 3rd density?
>>
File: Universe Levels of Reality.jpg (69KB, 650x529px) Image search: [Google]
Universe Levels of Reality.jpg
69KB, 650x529px
>>18894372
You are realizing the relationship of the thought adjusters.

Listen: http://truthbook.com/AudioFiles/UF24K/U110.mp3
Paper 110. Relation of Adjusters to Individual Mortals

110:0.1.THE endowment of imperfect beings with freedom entails inevitable tragedy, and it is the nature of the perfect ancestral Deity to universally and affectionately share these sufferings in loving companionship.
110:0.2.As far as I am conversant with the affairs of a universe, I regard the love and devotion of a Thought Adjuster as the most truly divine affection in all creation. The love of the Sons in their ministry to the races is superb, but the devotion of an Adjuster to the individual is touchingly sublime, divinely Fatherlike. The Paradise Father has apparently reserved this form of personal contact with his individual creatures as an exclusive Creator prerogative. And there is nothing in all the universe of universes exactly comparable to the marvelous ministry of these impersonal entities that so fascinatingly indwell the children of the evolutionary planets.
>>
>>18894827
Hello, fellow wanderer. I still can't get over how profound and divine the Urantia Book is, I've never read anything quite like it on earth, the writing style even, is of a higher form.

Those who say it's a hoax are intimidated.
>>
>>18894827
Thanks for the audio and info anon.
Pretty interesting so far
>>
>>18894851
Why do you think it hasn't been heard of until as of late? Its an old book.

The names got me for a while. but break them down and its just a phenomenal interpretaiton of english.

Salvington(Salve-Heal) (ing-expressing the action of the verb)(ton- Unstressed word for Town)

The unstressed town of healing.

Amazing.
>>
>>18894876
Well, not sure. I have mine left over from my dad, he imparted it to me when I was a young child and taught me a lot, but I seemed to have come in at a higher level than him, and able to take the research and application of Urantia to a greater degree.

And yeah, the words and terminology just makes so much damn sense, literally holy names. This book is to last us for quite some time
>>
>>18894919

Good Friday brother. The day of Resurrection and then Pentecost approaches.
>>
>>18894953
Bless, brother.
>>
>>18894784
Yes, of course. You probably already are at an unconscious level.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.