[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people disprove Greer /x/? >https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: DOCTORSTEVENGREER.jpg (76KB, 484x400px) Image search: [Google]
DOCTORSTEVENGREER.jpg
76KB, 484x400px
How can people disprove Greer /x/?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w0Odg3k7xM

Most of his evidence seems extremely credible. The people surrounding his team and disclosure project group are all very acclaimed and well known through out the UFO community so whats up? Why haven't we achieved universal understanding and peace with extrarestrials /x/?
>>
Greer is a conman looking to make money, he is also an agent of the Rockefellers, pushing the benevolent aliens narrative and the ufo's are from space narrative.
Thier main rivals in the UFO community are Jacques vallee and the people who believe aliens are more mystical and from other dimensions
>>
File: 71wSMi00jjL.jpg (190KB, 880x1360px) Image search: [Google]
71wSMi00jjL.jpg
190KB, 880x1360px
>>18894395
Actually when you think about it, its a very protestant vs catholic interpretation of aliens.
>>
I just watched 30 minutes of this and he sounds like he's just filling time with pointless blather. Give me the text summary, I'm not about to watch 3 hours of this.
>>
>>18894365
Why would anyone need to? It's up to him to prove he has found an alien but he hasn't/can't do that.
>>
Greer is the real deal. He's legit. He thinks the ETs are peaceful. Watch the Joe Rogan Podcast with Dr Greer, that's the most interesting talk he does. You'll learn most of what you need to know. It's hard to give you a TL;DR because it's complicated.
>>
>>18894870
Sorry I personally dont like nor believe in what he is saying.

No troll. At the end of the day its up to you OP. Cause someone will always believe it. I just fall in the bunch that see through the last 20 years of his narrative and nothing coming of it. sorry of i had proof of ufo. Im posting that here on /x/ then ima walk around everywhere making a scene. you'd see me on the fucking news. trust me.
>>
>>18894365
>>18894395
>Greer is a conman looking to make money,
This.
If he was such a bro why does he charge $40 a head for his seminars or sell books at $20 a pop? Surely you'd want to spead knowledge of aliens for free. No?

As soon as money is mentioned you know they're a conman.
>>
>>18894365
Typical conman, herald of doom.
I'm sure this has been 'imminent' for 20 years, just like everyone who claims the rapture is coming, or an asteroid strike, or sunspots, or super-volcanoes, etc.
It never comes.
>>
>>18894912
This applies to Ghosthunters, psychics, UFO chasers, conspiracy theorists... etc
>>
>>18894365

I kind of figured it out like a month after seeing what his shit is about. Joe Rogan on the other hand straight cornered him on it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gVLv5eg4Xg
>>
>is gravely concerned about this issue
>wants to talk to people in power

emotional bias polluting his research / shill confirmed
>>
>>18894920
They arent conmen gentlemen. they are entertainers. the world is entertainment. dont break character. it sells if you never break the fiction.

Tell the lie long enough/keep it going they (some) will believe.
>>
File: 1486000900840.png (429KB, 466x491px) Image search: [Google]
1486000900840.png
429KB, 466x491px
>>18894933
ha i need to watch that.
>>
>>18894946

It's funny because this was when he was really into conspiracy/paranormal shit. After having Greer as a guest and his show on Syfy he ended up getting off of it because there has never been physical evidence of any kind of any type of paranormal occurrence that he has looked into.
>>
>>18894955
Ye I figured. He really hate flat earthers moon landing debunkers..dam full circle makes sense
>>
>>18894365
Dude's an NWO shill. Look at him hold up that triangle in refrence to the SSP and nefarious Illuminati.

He's an insider from the Secret Space Program meant to bring forth disclosure to the elite and business class professionals that represents his interest and the interest of those he serves.

He states that there are no negative Ayyliums? Yeah, patently false. There are many Ayyliums, interdimensional beings, angels, demons, djinn, etc.

Greer works for the Reptilians, whom are trying to enslave mankind as a military asset/resource to spread further unrest within the Universe.

Fucking GOOFS, get ye behind me!
>>
>>18894933
>>18894955
I watched it this morning. holy kek Greer is a pure bullshitter. I had some respect for him after the Disclosure thing but fuck me he's an absolute lunatic.

>greer: "i can channel my thoughts across the galaxy and contact aliens"
>joe: "wait, whut, how?"
>greer: "because an alien told me"
>>
>>18894912
How will you fund your research? Surely you'd pay for knowledge, no?
>>
File: 1425068841582.gif (3MB, 264x242px) Image search: [Google]
1425068841582.gif
3MB, 264x242px
>>18894933
How can anyone take this fruitcake seriously?
>>
These people always lose me on the spiritual/psychic stuff desu senpai.

>the government has captured alien technology
I can believe that.
>they're going to use it to fake an alien war
That's believable and has some historical precedent in the form of false flag attacks.
>I can communicate with aliens in the Andromeda galaxy using the psychic metaphysical spiritual link that all being in the galaxy share through the singular consciousness of the universe and they told me their peaceful intentions personally through remote viewing
Now he just sounds like a fucking crackpot cult leader, how can anyone take this seriously? These people all share the same neurosis, they're always the ones with exclusive access to privileged information, they know all the important people and talk to them in secret, they are powerful and the aliens have chosen them alone to be their representative.
Cue three hours of hearsay where he communes with the spirits of aliens and has secret meetings with Bill Clinton and Putin.
>>
File: bu522f8201.jpg (28KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
bu522f8201.jpg
28KB, 550x309px
>>
>>18897113
So are you saying he's legit or bullshit anon?
>>
File: sirius2_zps9d7cd4ae.jpg (97KB, 469x420px) Image search: [Google]
sirius2_zps9d7cd4ae.jpg
97KB, 469x420px
>>
>>18894365
>How can people disprove Greer /x/?
Easy. Does he want money? Like is he charging money for the "information" he's got?

If so he's a conman looking to make an easy buck out of really stupid gullible people.

What strikes me as insane and unbelievable isn't his claims or that people like him exist, but that people exist that buy into his crap and spend actual hard earned money on crap like this.

Oh well as long as it doesn't turn into a dangerous cult, like scientology or worse, it's just a huge waste of money, but still. What an asshole.
>>
>>18894365

Nothing Greer says is even remotely plausible.

He's an egomaniac who now believes in his own fables after telling them for so many decades.
>>
>>18897031

He claims to have been an ER surgeon. Surely, he's got a few million in savings he can fund a lot of his (((research))) with?
>>
>>18899483
He's a crackpot with a messiah complex and he's either lying or delusional.
>>
there's a cloaked dildo the size of the sun in our solar system that our current technology cannot detect

can you prove me wrong?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.