[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The sun is artificial. It is a solar array refocusing the light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15

File: Untitled-1.jpg (118KB, 847x789px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
118KB, 847x789px
The sun is artificial. It is a solar array refocusing the light from the actual sun, reflecting it away from us. Like lense magnification, the fake sun is a blurry hot mess in the sky.

The recent "Pink Moon" was an event where we saw the real moon. This is the actual sun's light reflecting off the moon. If the artificial sun wasn't there, we would all notice that the sun is now a purplish red color.

The artificial sun array, patented by nasa, is currently deceiving most of the world's population, not allowing them to see what is really happening.

When this information reaches critical mass, the world will change dramatically. It has already begun. You can now find many researchers on youtube covering this. It is only a matter of time.
>>
>>18894320
>patented by nasa
>doesn't post patent
Gee, I wonder why.
>>
You are just lazy. Do your own homework.

PATENT NO. IS 3564253
>>
>>18894320

possible. There is no doubt something strange as FUCK going on with our sun.

Please OP, post the most convincing video or document on the matter.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (61KB, 641x376px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
61KB, 641x376px
The array. A hexagon full of hexagons.
>>
If the "fake sun" were reflecting light away from us, how come we can see it so brightly? Because we can see it, that must mean the light is being reflected toward us, not away with us.

Also, the "pink moon" was just a normal full moon. People called it "pink moon" because pink flowers are blooming, and naming full moons has become clickbait.
>>
>>18894380
>believe my crackpot theory!
>do all the research yourself!

Not gonna convince people like that.

https://www.google.com/patents/US3564253

While interesting, it's not what you think it is. It would never appear next to the real sun like that.
>>
It is the way they reflect the light. They explain the light refraction method both in the patent, and in the videos online that cover this exact topic. Don't take my word for it, look at the patents.
>>
>>18894409

This was an early prototype. As you can see, the patent is older. Of course it would have to be much bigger as well, and be in the direct path between the sun and the earth.
>>
You can try to debunk it all you want. Anyone who isn't a robot remembers the sun differently, and it certainly was never a big blurred mess or a hexagon. The light itself takes a very artificial hue, like being under halogen lighting. If you don't have an open mind, nothing will enter it.
>>
It is a shame to think that younger people will have only known the artificial sun. The real sun makes the most beautiful sunsets, sometimes covering everything in a golden hue. The current sunset is more like a sunset colored led. It's quite dissimilar.
>>
>>18894447
Somebody hasn't seen sunsets up here in the north.
That shit is awe-inspiring gold contrasting on vivid purples and reds, it gets me hard just thinking about it
>>
>>18894461

Actually i'm from the north. The only time you get a partial refraction from the true sun is when it first sets and rises. It's still being obscured, and people should wonder why. I think you can agree it was never hexagonal.
>>
>tfw you have only seen artificial sun
fuck
>>
>>18894320
>researchers on youtube
I actually fucking laughed out loud.
Good job op.
>>
At what possible point did people have the funds to build a massive useless reflector and put into orbit. If so, what would be its orbit that would cause it to always reflect both the sun and moon? I get the usefulness of Conspiracy Theories, but really, what would be the point in this?
>>
>>18894320
>patented by nasa
Oh, really? care to share the patent number with us? Or have you not tried hard enough on this troll? Or are you just that stupid..?
>>
>>18894320
This is dumber than flat Earth, hands down.
>Researchers on YouTube
Can't stop laughing
>>
>>18894645

i already did share the patent number, you moron.
>>
File: wrong.png (54KB, 2320x3408px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
54KB, 2320x3408px
>>18894426
No, its not a big mirror-like array of things intended to look like the sun, its to reflect light to the dark side of the planet, while the other half is in day.
Its not some stupid, pointless conspiracy. Sorry, further research needed for successful troll.
>>
Come on in, robots. Hello darkness, my old friend.

Anyone in their right mind knows that a hexagonal sun is not normal. Shill harder.
>>
>>18894658
No, why are you stupid enough to not include it with your idiotic theory?
Don't be a moron.
>>
Look for lunar wave thing on youtube. The Moon we see is probably just a hologram.
>>
>>18894320
Well, I've been wondering. Why do toilets and drains move in two different directions, based on being north and south of the equator. I've seen this phenomena. So, what is the cause? If the earth is flat, I mean, or we are in a dome.
>>
I can say with certainty that things are different, and i don't know when it started, maybe 2015? I've also noticed that we have NPCs now.
>>
File: IMG_3359.gif (417KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3359.gif
417KB, 500x279px
>>18894741
>>
Does the AI know it is AI? Does it have protection mechanisms, to react in group behavior for it's own protection? I've certainly seen it.

I am not a threat, just inquisitive. I truly want to understand why things have changed.
>>
If you stare at the fake sun for a few hours, directly at it, you can just make out the real sun.
>>
I don't know. But where I am, the sun doesn't look like a hexagon. Not ever. Kek. This can't be legitimate.
>>
What does a hexagonal sun in an image tell us?:
>It tells us that the aperture contains either three or six blades and that where these blades meet there is a corner which results in Fraunhofer diffraction. This is discussed mathematically in Physics SE.

It also tells us that the lens was stopped down, as if it were wide open there would be no corners to cause diffraction, regardless of the number of aperture blades.

Incidentally the number of (distinct) points to the star is equal to double the total number of unique orientations* in the sides of the aperture shape i.e. three blades would be six points, six blades would also be six points as a hexagon has only three unique orientations in its sides.

* a hexagonal aperture has six sides but only three unique orientations as there are three pairs of parallel sides.
>>
>>18894765
It's a result of the camera aperature. Not a space mirror.
>>
>>18894320
I've definitely noticed a "change" in the way sunlight looks at particular times. But thus is a level of autistism I can't even begin to describe
>>
Hexagons. Extremely efficient.
>>
>>18894770
This*
>>
File: i73wk.jpg (88KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
i73wk.jpg
88KB, 640x452px
You have to be old enough to remember the real sun.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
This happens quite often now. Obviously not normal. Unless you are a part of the program.
>>
>>18894320

>>18894320
Can we actually talk about the second moon shit, because i remember once it was a clear night out and we dont get to see the moon all big and nice (im from nyc) and i went to take a picture with my phone and in my photo and not in the sky was i able to see the exact same thing in OP's photo. Exact positioning, color and all. Dont know about it being a second moon but i can confirm that image is real.
>>
>>18894830

only pic i was able to find online
>>
>>18894834

Yes, they rename it nibiru as a cointel. They are blocking something out that we are not supposed to see, or they are magnifying a dying sun to keep us alive, while blocking it from view.
>>
ok lets assume there is a fake sun.
why there would be a fake sun, if we had natural sun all this time?
>>
>>18894792
The sun is a Jew
I fucking knew it
>>
>>18894863

There was a solar event that was covered, the sun basically went black. It was the last I heard of it, and we've had artificial lighting ever since. I believe the two events are connected. The sun went way down in intensity imo. Deep red, like a smoldering fire.

A few years back we had the most hell inspiring winter in my memory. I was thinking it was never going to end. After that we get the fake sun, now temperatures are higher than average, winters have been mild.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSHmn_2qfDc
>>
Good luck, everyone. We are about to be in for a strange ride. God is Love.
>>
The schizophrenia is strong in this thread. Or is this one of those role playing threads too?
>>
>>18894907
>here's my wife she's a witness!
>the sun has gone dark!

Gee, you'd think that more than two married people would notice the sun going dark.
>>
>Fun with Lens Flare
>>
>>18894884

Except that's not how it works and we know that's not how it works.

When a star is dying, it will actually swell up in both size and intensity, growing brighter and hotter at first before shriveling back down and going supernova.

ITT retards roleplaying.
>>
lol Stupid faggot doesn't know how cameras work.
>>
>>18894884
Do you know that when it's winter in your hemisphere, it's summer in the other?
>>
Well fuck, I've been noticing it as well. The sun should be a full emanation of the source. Probably because of the influx of energies from the source and the ascension event are too raw and powerful left unmitigated.

I suspect that, hopefully a benign force, is mitigating these energies to allow us to transition to the next plane smoothly, successfully, and without being obliterated

God bless..
>>
The fact that OP seemingly doesn't know how to do a reply link annoys me. It's hard to tell who he's replying to.

Also, what the hell would even be the point of reflecting the light away from the real sun to put up a fake sun in front of it or whatever. Did they just move the sun? The sun is in the same position and pathing its always in, you can't just "reflect its light" to make a new one and the other one just stops showing up. If they're in the same spot, then it's not reflecting anything. That's not how mirrors work.
>>
File: Willy_Wonka_Shining.gif (868KB, 200x148px) Image search: [Google]
Willy_Wonka_Shining.gif
868KB, 200x148px
>>18895028

Easy. The answer is the aliens were too lazy in their simulation when they dragged the sun to the galactic trashbin and they didn't want to go through the work to code another.
>>
>>18895045
by why even make another if that was the case. lol

whats the point?
>>
File: 1466749076277.jpg (25KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
1466749076277.jpg
25KB, 490x313px
>>18895066

The Aliens are taking a university course in 3d dimensional universes that create life.

However, these are seniors and at this point in their college career only care about a C- and are phoning it in.

They need humans to survive, but they are tired of the whole project so they stopped giving a fuck a few thousand years ago.
>>
>>18894737
Do me a favor and literally stick your head in your toilet bowl.
The drain holes are angled. The water goes in the direction the holes are angled.
Wow it's fucking magic.

Fucking retard tier rumor, needs to die.
>>
File: IMG_20170415_013514.jpg (559KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_013514.jpg
559KB, 1120x1680px
>>18895094
Here. Can you deduce from this image why my toilet flushes clockwise?

My only regret is not being able to include the shit I just took in the photo.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyKvTVNXFVg

looking pretty fucking round to me mate.
>>
>>18895119
Even if the holes aren't angled, there's going to be some net rotational movement in the water before it goes down the hole which will make it swirl one way or the other, consistently.

The myth comes from the Coriolis force, which is far too weak to make any difference in a toilet or sink drain. You can, however see it in hurricanes/cyclones and when draining large, undisturbed pools of water.
>>
>>18894320
Is this spam?

Can I report this, guys?
>>
>>18894927
Amen, Brother
>>
>>18895154
So you're saying even if the holes make the water come out clockwise in the southern hemisphere, the water will force itself to go down the drain counterclockwise?

Is everybody this much of a fucking moron nowadays? Is everything in your life explained by magical, invisible forces that have no basis in reality?

The fucking holes are angled. The fucking water goes down exactly the way it's designed too. There are no magical forces at play here dude, you just can't use your fucking eyes.
>>
>>18894759
Me either bro. Australia here, normal sun still out.
>>
>>18895173
If you make the bowl symmetrical, and you eliminate any direction based on the holes, then yes they drain corresponding to the coriolis effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDorTBEhEtk
>>
>>18895194
Why do Americans get all their scientific knowledge from the Simpsons?

>smartereveryday
You have to be fucking kidding me.
Just enjoy your NASA scapegoat bullshit theory that is patently false and leave me the fuck alone.
If I sound angry it's because you learned this on the Simpsons and thought it was real, and dumb people make me fucking mad.
>>
>>18895184
americans are just going insane because their empire is collapsing, nothing more to it. they think reality is no longer real because they aren't the big swinging dicks in the world anymore.
>>
>>18895211
I dunno, feels more like your average American schizo postings you see all the time here on /x/

Also, America hasn't been hot shit for a long time, it just always thought it was. It's only now people are like "yeah, I just live here, I'm not with them" lol
>>
>>18895211
>>18895184
It is 100% still a normal, round ball in the sky. I just looked at it again. Maybe it's something to do with pollution, in the same way that the sun seems to shimmer when there is extreme heat and humidity.
>>
>>18895222
I think he's just nuts (American here), the sun was normal today as it is everyday. I live in California, so trust me, I know sunshine. shit never ends.

lol.

But yeah, pollution could play a factor, that's why if you watch the moon rise over LA its like bloody orange colored until it gets high in the night sky.
>>
File: IMG_5282.jpg (208KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5282.jpg
208KB, 1000x667px
Oh no, it looks like they've managed to do the same thing to streetlights! Or maybe it's related to the nature of cameras. Go outside sometime OP.
>>
>>18895221
Just a bunch of fucking dumbasses with bleach in their water, chemicals in 80% of their food and barium being sprayed at them hundreds of times per day.
How the fuck do you think I feel living in this third world nightmare scenario? I spend 95% of my time wanting to die so that old wrinkly satanists don't have the liberty of jacking off over my corpse when the time release poison gets me.

Everything is fucking poison here and we're doomed. Three generations and america won't exist. Guarantee it.
>>
>>18895231
I'm not getting down with this theory or anything but you are asinine as fuck for posting a time lapse with that specific argument. Dumbass.
>>
>>18894884
Hmmmm makes one think... I've noticed this weather change also but I am still not convinced
>>
>>18895211
I dunno, trumps swinging his dick around like there's something to be proud of kek
>>
>>18895237
Get the fuck out man. You need fresh air, Sunshine and chemical free rain. Time to visit those random countries you always wanted to.
>>
>>18895280
I assume I will be denied a passport because of a mental disorder.
Yes, they also lock you in. It's easy to cross into chihuahua but fucking hell I'm not trying to get killed on the way out.
>>
>>18895242
Sorry, I didn't even look at the street, was too busy looking at the lights.
>>
>>18895301
Alright I apologize.
We are civil here you know.
>>
>>18894646
This would go hand and hand with flat earth
>>
>>18894982
yea its at the point where it explodes any minute

>the sun will gorge itself on clay

this is the last part that is in physical reality. the next steps you experience in the next life. good luck to you
>>
>>18894884
if the sun "basically went black" then we wouldn't have any light to reflect with the fake sun.
>>
File: shutter.jpg (10KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
shutter.jpg
10KB, 318x159px
>>18894670
You god damn fucking retard. The sun looks "hexagonal" in a camera shutter when it's out of focus. Why? because the fucking aperture shutter is HEXAGONAL. Google "hexagonal unfocused light" /x/ is become gay
>>
>>18894773
>>18894792
>>18894820
>>18894834
>idiots who don't know how camera lenses work
>>
>>18894320
I thought the whole
>The moon is a hologram
Thing was a meme to parody crackpot conspiracies but people actually believe it
>>
>>18896271
most these dumb people believe in flat earth and gang-stalking so can you really blame them for falling for this shit too?
>>
File: IMG_2194.jpg (37KB, 380x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2194.jpg
37KB, 380x479px
People just need to leave they're sphere of existence, so to speak. Cross the equator. Look up the coreolis effect. And hexagonal aperture. And really look at operation fishbowl. They were trying to figure out how we would communicate, during nuclear fallout. Not trying to pierce a dome. Relativity, is your whole answer.
>>
>>18896304
Fuck. *Their. I'm tired.
>>
>>18895210
good point. wow
>>
>>18894320
>researchers
>on youtube

Sounds legit
>>
>>18895271

he's a con man and a thief. and now america is the product he's pushing. of course he wants people to believe in it, otherwise he doesn't profit from this president game. all the bombings are to give him leverage to make deals. he's basically planning to mug the world
>>
>>18894884
So global warming is literally a liberal conspiracy that NASA and Obama's government would go to any length to perpetuate even so far as creating a sun
>>
>>18895210
But anon, it is real. They demonstrated it.

I really don't think a guy who got all their scientific knowledge from flat earth youtube videos should be throwing stones.
>>
>>18894320
>What is refraction

Fucking millenial conspiracies are so fucking stupidf
>>
>>18894402
you're posting lens flares and aperture fingerprints.

7/10 i raged internally
>>
...And how do you explain the total silence of people who know what the sun really looks like? Everyone say, 60 years or older, is in on the conspiracy?
>>
>>18894320
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
>>
>>18894380
Any time someone tells me "Do your own research" when they've made an outrageous claim immediately tells me they're full of shit. Have something with some credibility to actually back your claims up anon, you'll be taken a lot more seriously.
>>
OP is a lump of shit
>>
File: 1456323584583.jpg (439KB, 800x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1456323584583.jpg
439KB, 800x1114px
I'm a professional moon breeder. I buy and sell moon eggs, which hatch into baby moons that orbit around you. They make good pets. But yes, the "moon" you see in the sky is a fake moon.
>>
>>18897918
Youre mentally I'll and need help.
>>
>>18895184
Yeah, whenever i chuck on my welders mask and have a look at the sun its a fucking circle
Dont worry, all this hexagon sun talk will be disproven once that solar eclipse happens in the us this year
>>
Is it the 1st of April again? Did I time leap two weeks back? Shit, I didn't memorize the lottery numbers.
>>
>>18894758
No this creates mustard gas!!!
>>
Good thread lads I read every post only problem is now my toilet flushes hexagonally
>>
>>18899193
lel
>>
Why? What is the point in making day night and night day?
>>
>>18894380
>there was no sun before 1967
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.