[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Then I saw thrones, and the people sitting on them had been given

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: isis-libya-christians.png (253KB, 686x314px) Image search: [Google]
isis-libya-christians.png
253KB, 686x314px
Then I saw thrones, and the people sitting on them had been given the authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony about Jesus and for proclaiming the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue, nor accepted his mark on their forehead or their hands. They all came to life again, and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years. Revelation 20:4
>>
File: 1490303216727.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
1490303216727.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>18893699
Please, buzz of to heaven already. You make me sick. And take every moslim with you, you hypocrite Jesucsist.
>>
>>18893699
Gaddafi didn't considered the Jihadists to be true muslims, he tought that they were the results of the western influence and Djinns.
>>
>>18893699
Well the beheading adds up but who is the beast, where is the statue, and what is the mark?
>>
File: 2016-11-27 23.14.15.jpg (227KB, 626x465px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-27 23.14.15.jpg
227KB, 626x465px
>>18895410
The mark is a tattoo.
No wait,
The mark is tattoo, with invisible ink.
No, no, wait.
The mark is a chip, under your skin.
No, the mark is. . fuck it, mobile technology proves the whole mark idea is dumb. What we do with sim cards, wifi, infrared and Bluetooth makes the mark useless. Bible is an old book for old people who missed the revolution to the new Era.

Write a new book. Oh, you can't because you been reading the same thing over and over again? Well, you can always kill yourself or become a moslim and kill yourself.
>>
>>18893699
prophecies are so because you do not notice they have truly come about until it is too late

look: oedipus :3

also, i'm a cynic and a skeptic but I do enjoy reading "prophecies" and so on since I am an avid follower of geopolitics and a history buff as well

> It was like a leopard, with feet like the feet of a bear, and had a mouth like a lion. One of its heads had a mortal wound which healed itself, causing people to wonder at it and follow it. (Revelation 13:1-10)
>out of the sea
from the Russian naval expedition sent to Tartus
>leopard
suheil al-hassan and the tiger forces, leading all successful offensives of the SAA
>feet of the bear
the weight is born by the bear, self explanatory
>mouth like a lion
speaking in the name of Bashar Assad... Assad means lion.
>mortal wound which healed itself
collapse of USSR and rise of new russia

> This second beast comes out of the earth whose overall appearance is not described, other than having "two horns like a lamb", and speaking "like a dragon".[5] His purpose is to promote the authority of the first beast with the ability to perform great signs, even making fire come down out of Heaven. This second beast is also called the false prophet.[6] He speaks like a dragon commanding the people of the Earth to make an image "to" the beast that was wounded by a sword. It is declared that anyone who does not worship the beast or its image would be killed.[7] The lamb-horned beast from the earth also causes all people to receive the mark of the beast "in their right hand or in their forehead."
>pretending to be the "dragon"
>horns like a lamb
Basically says the 2nd beast is a pretender of sorts that is only purposed to be in support of the first beast and be scapegoat and pretender of the Dragon, who do we have in the region that barks a lot, is "dragon"ified, and has pushed (seemingly unintendedly) both own side and those who oppose him to the first beast? Erdogan :DDD
>>
>>18893730
>so-called jihadists
>not real jihadists
>they do exactly what muhammad and the caliphs did
>NOT REAL, TRUST ME MY FRIEND
Ever heard of taqiyya? Never trust a mud or a kike, both are commanded by their 'holy' books to deceive non-believers. It is only Christians who are commanded to tell the truth even if it means getting beheaded.

>>18893722
>muh subjectivism
You realise you just believe another form of jew cancer, right? Atheism and its subjectivism morality is entirely jewish in creation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.