[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sensor doesnt detect me and the lights dont switch on as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: dramatic-meme.png (6KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
dramatic-meme.png
6KB, 405x344px
>sensor doesnt detect me and the lights dont switch on as i walk up the stairs
>the dog that usually barks at me or comes up to the gate to sniff when i walk past it didnt even register me today
>no messages and no calls on my cellphone
>post a thread on 4chan and nobody replies
>try to post this but cant for some reason
Am i even alive?
Did i die and ghost?
What is going on?
>>
>>18893374
I can see your post
>>
>>18893374
fault sensor
dog was tired or sad
Do you talk to anyone to merit texts?
depends on the board, most boards only reply to shitposts
You are still with us anon
>>
This is like that movie with nicole kidman in a house and some people show up and then let her know that her and her kids died and she cant come to therms.
You 2 are those people.
>>
>>18893374
>/x/ finally gets a legitimate paranormal entity to post a thread
>it's not a fucking
>>
>>18893383
>>18893392
>>18894154
What are you guys responding to? I don't see anything except "image unavailable" and the there's no text.

>>18893408
wut
?

this thread is spooky.

why is the op blank?
>>
>>18894164
stop rping it's not even funny

>>18893374
No worries OP, you're still here. Don't let your brain fall into paranoia, I assure you this must've been just an unlucky day.
>>
>>18894164
faggot
>>
Either you are very bored or a boring person.
>>
You're slipping out of the simulation, OP!
You must have done something to trigger it, now all your data is slowly being uninstalled, until there's no more evidence you ever existed.
As a long-suffering NPC I must say I'm quite jealous
>>
Can you screen cap?
>>
File: Screenshot-2017-04-15.jpg (107KB, 839x654px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2017-04-15.jpg
107KB, 839x654px
>>18893374

This is spooky. Why is it a total blank post?
>>
File: Arnold_with_wife.png (8KB, 703x526px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold_with_wife.png
8KB, 703x526px
>>18895085
>2017
>not having a Gold Account
>>
File: 1402069225741.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1402069225741.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>18895085
>2017
>having a Gold Account
>>
>>18895097
---> >>18895107
>>
>>18893374
You are ghost.
>>
>>18893374
Go to the mall and buy something, some milk or a softdrink. If they greet you and want your money at the checkout, then everything is fine. If they are totally irritated, ignore you, grab your milk, put it aside and continue with the next customer, then you have a problem. Or should try to repeat it with a wagonload of the finest and most expensive goods.
>>
>>18893374
If you post on 4chan then you're already dead

Welcome
>>
well talk to somone, also i can see this thread
>>
>>18893374
I have this every night I walk home. The lights are motion/heat/light sensitive on the streets to save power. THEY ALWAYS turn off right as I approach them or they turn on. Sure muh 2 states etc.

The problem is they shouldn't be able to detect me and turn on. They also should be off because I walk home at 3am on a dead street. They have a 1 minute interval between on and off after a car passes, which these things are able to detect. Yet they remain on until I approach them. Or turn off, even with cars around as I approach them.

I understand already this is the slight of God or rather slight of hand of God. Still creeps me out though, don't know if I'm doing something wrong or right. But I am questioning dualism so I think I'm on the right track.
>>
You sound like a robot. /r9k/
>>
>>18896510
sad truth
>>
>>18893408
Isn't that The Others?
>>
Well, if you're dead, we're all dead too. Doesn't matter either way. We still have access to 4chan.
>>
>>18893374
Your a self aware npc
>>
What the fuck is this thread? Who the fuck are you talking to?
>>
>>18893374
Ghost or vampire.

Shadow people sometimes get detected, see if you can enter holy grounds.
>>
>>18893392
But anon, we are all dead
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.