[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1995 >Man goes out to buy groceries at a rural town &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: 2285403.jpg (109KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
2285403.jpg
109KB, 1200x630px
>1995
>Man goes out to buy groceries at a rural town
>Stops by the local bar and gets drunk
>Heads home walking in the middle of the night and disappears
>Is found by two boys the morning after
>His eyes were missing
>Ribs broken
>They take him to the hospital
>Eyes removed cirurgically
>Blood on his underpants, possibly raped
>Tells many different stories
>The final version has him being abducted by three 'masked men on a blue VW beetle'
>Men wore 'masks' with tubes connecting the head to the torso

Over 20 years later and no one has a clue of what happened. Most theories goes to black magic or white supremacists, some believe in alien abduction.

Thoughts?

Here's the video if anyone is interested, it's in portuguese though, couldn't find anything in english.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_G4J0mrkGA

Got other similar cases from Brazil if anyone is interested.

Btw, the missing eyes and broken ribs were also present in four of the nine bodies at Dyatlov Pass.
>>
Never heard of this. Good to see something genuinely spooky on /x/. Similar to another human abduction case which I believe happened in brazil.
>>
>>18893324
Glad to know you liked it. It happened in a nearby town, I was actually born there. I vaguely remember this case from when I was a child but I was really young. Saw a lecture about it last night and the memories came back. I believe the place where it happened is about 15 minutes on car from my house, it's kinda scary.
>>
lol who cares?
Brazil is a shithole, probably some organ trafficking group abducted him.
>>
>>18893319
Qual o outro caso?
>>
>>18894182
Montanhas de casos.
>>
>>18893339
Hello 13 year old
>>
>>18893339
edgy guy is probably right

if he was indeed raped and the blood wasn't from him taking a beating, it was because one of the criminals was high as shit and decided to take it out on the poor man

the part with the tubed masks indeed pretty weird tho
>>
>>18894182

There are several, some of the most famouse are the Probe of Capao Redondo and the Lead Masks case, those can be found easily in english I believe.

There's a case of a woman who died from an illness. Her daughter in law found her dead, locked the house and went to the neighbour to use the phone to call her husband. When they arrived they found that the dead lady no longer had a face and there had been some reports of UFO's around by the time. There's a picture here on this lecture:
https://youtu.be/iIqu-yxFHhw?t=3406

There's also the mutilation at Guarapiranga:
http://ufoaliendata.com/blog/guarapirangacase/

I can post more later.
>>
There was an eye doctor who examinated the man, he figured that from the way the eyes were removed they wouldn't be fit for a transplant if it was indeed organ traffic.

I remember this case on the TV in the nineties, it was a big mistery for a while. The city's deputy accused the mayor's wife of being involved somehow.

I remeber the newspapers headlines talking about the case for a while and then suddenly it was like "mistery solved, yeah, it was a vulture who did that, for sure". That made no sense.
>>
Awesome thread man.
>>
Isn't Brazil where they had those Vampire Lights?
>>
>>18894749
Yes, You may look for Chupa-Chupa and Operação Prato (Operation Saucer).
Those happened in the far north though, the guy whom the eyes were stolen happened about 2000 miles south.
>>
>"white supremacists" in BR
>there are no whites in BR
>>
File: kabal.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kabal.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>18894229
>the part with the tubed masks indeed pretty weird tho
>>
>>18895088
Yeah, like there weren't in South Africa, right?
>>
ORGAN EXTRACTION AND TRAFFICKING IS NOT PARANORMAL.
>>
Man... This looked so cool until
>brazil

goddamn huehues propably did it for fun.
Organ trafficking.
>>
>>18895216
As long as you can't prove that's what happened, your point's relevance is up for debate.

It may not be paranormal, but OP posted it here because it also might be. And isn't that part of the fun? Not really knowing if it is or isn't.
>>
>>18895227

>Organ trafficking

The guy was a 56 year old alcoholic with bad eyesight, a doctor examined him and said that he would be a terrible organ donor, besides the way the eyes were removed would probably have destroyed them for transplant purposes.
>>
File: 1490693218952.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490693218952.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
>>18894316
I don't speak BR but can I get a name/details on the faceless lady? South America always has some of the most interesting UFO shit. Albert Rosales' archives are fun to dig through, lotsa south American stuff.
>>
>>18893319
>cirurgically
>>
File: IMG_0504.jpg (166KB, 2048x1444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0504.jpg
166KB, 2048x1444px
>>18895256

UNCERTAINTY IS VEXING, NOT "FUN".

IT IS FUTILE TO REVEL IN ARGUMENTATION, AND SPECULATION, IF ONE IS NOT INTENT ON REVEALING THE TRUTH.

IT IS BETTER TO KNOW, THAN TO BE IGNORANT.
>>
>>18895449
>I don't read enough that I can read broken English
The post.
Red a bus u tard
>>
>>18895216
>>18895460
Literally nobody will ever care about you or your opinions, tripcuck
>>
>>18895317

It being huehueniggers acting like huehueniggers is probably the simpler and more truthful explanation.
>>
>>18895216
Are you now a mudslime wannabe koz?
>>
>>18895216
Yeah, because an alcoholics organs are gonna be fit for trafficking you fucking mong
>>
>>18895460
Talking in all caps just makes you sound even more like a twat than trip coding does
>>
>>18893319

It's been a while since i've read a genuinely spooky story on here
>>
>>18895668

Calm down johnny rebel, and save it for the next klan evening. your fellow inbreeds would surely love your simplistic mindset
>>
>>18895449

Surgically, you got it, I'm not as used to typing in english as you certainly are.
>>
>>18896175

Glad to know, check out the lead masks case and the guarapiranga body if you didn't yet.
>>
File: IMG-20170411-WA0048.jpg (111KB, 829x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170411-WA0048.jpg
111KB, 829x1278px
>>18896592
you think aliens did this? why would they? and youd think they had better tech to get rid of the evidence,besides,maybe the victim was FUCKING DRUNK and GOT HIS EYES EXTRACTED,thats why he was talking about tubes and ayys.
i think he simply came across some twisted serial killer of some sort,unlucky lad
>>
OP here, this does not exactly has relation to the original story, but it's a strange thing that I saw and you may like it.

>Around 2004
>About 20 h, it's dark already, I'm playing games on the computer
>Lights go out
>'It's probably just the circuit breaker, I go outside to reset it
>Turns out the whole neighbourhood has no power, I live at the top of a hill, so that was easy to see
>About to head beack inside and wait for the power to com back
>Notice a strange light in the sky, red
>Sky is cloudy, this thing is moving around below the clouds
>It's like just randomly moving though the sky, not a straight line like a plane would
>i've seen laser shows but that was not like that, it looked like a red star moving around
>Go back inside kinda creeped out and tell my parents half kidding that there is a flying saucer outside, they don't believe me
>Tell the same to my younger brother, he was twelve by the time, I was 16, he doesn't believe but goes out to check
>There are 2 lights now, and they are chasing each other very quickly around the sky
>Again, think 2 stars chasing each other, both changing color from red to white to blue and to red again
>My brother gets shitscared and runs back inside, never wanted to talk about that again
>Another light appears, just like the others, but then they change their behaviour, they just start to fly in erratic circles, one after the other, a bit slower than before
>I keep watching for about 2 minutes, then it looked like they were going away heading north
>All the lights go that direction, after a few seconds the last of them disappears, can't really tell if it went too far for me to see or if it simply turned off
>Lights came back about half hour later, no one I know besides me and my brother had also seen that

There are lots of UFO stories from around here. I know people that tells me they've seen UFO's, occasionally there are news about angel hair or strange lights or even crop circles in this region.
>>
>>18896649

I don't, aliens are one of the theories some people have. Personally I believe it was something to do with black magic. There was a famous case of a lady in Sao Paulo a few years back who disappeared and was found dead and mutilated in a magic ritual on a rural road. She had her face and eyes removed, you can look for her name for some guresome pictures, Geralda Lúcia Ferraz.

I do find the ufo thing more interesting though. There's a brazillian podcast I usually listen to where sometimes people send their personal stories. There was a terrifying account of a man who was harassed by lights for three nights in a row and saw strange people by the treeline near his house, and it was scay finding out that that happened, if it actually happened, about 7 miles from my house.
>>
>>18895216
This thread is 100 times better and more interesting than the majority of shit threads nowadays. OP posted real content of a real event that isn't widely known, and even sparked a discussion about it. I don't give a shit if it isn't strictly paranormal - we need threads like this.
>>
>>18895396
Sorry, you asked for the name of the lady and I forgot, it's on the lecture I posted, Alzira Maria de Jesus.

I tried to post the exact time that she appeared but I think it didn't work.

You can check this link, maybe google translate it.

http://ufos-wilson.blogspot.com.br/2012/01/memorias-da-ufologia-caso-santa-isabel.html
>>
>>18895396

Some other details of that case:

>Lady was really sick from a blood vessel disease for a while, family was just waiting her to die
>Son goes out to work
>Son's wife goes to the Alzira's bedroom to bring her breakfast and find her dead, but otherwise normal
>Takes her child, locks the house and goes to the neighbour to use the phone (90's Brazil, not many people have telephones)
>They wait at the neighbour for the son to come back, non one goes back to the house
>Arrive 40 minutes later, he goes alone inside the house, wife, child and neighbour wait by the front door
>Son screams, they follow
>Lady no longer has a face
>She has no teeth because she was an old lady and wasn't wearing her prostetic ones when she died
>Forensics figured her face was eaten by rats because why the fuck not

I find it very unlikely that rats would eat a womans whole face, tongue and eyes included and leave the place in only 40 minutes, leaving no blood or feces or footprints behind. Since the house was all locked up they couldn't find any explanation and it wasn't considered a crime, so the police just gave up. There were rumors that the daughter in law had done that but no one found any proof of it and as far as I know that destroyed the marriage. There were also reports of lights in the sky by the time, but this was 90's Brazil and there were reports like that all the time everywhere.
>>
>>18893319
>Eyes were removed cirugically
>cirugically
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18897066

surgically, sorry, wasn't checking the spelling , would edit if 4chan allowed to
>>
>>18893319
>white supremacists
>raping a shitskin

Bait?
Also white supremacists are mostly present online than irl.
>>
>>18896184

He's right though. Nonwhite countries are filled with senseless violence and butchery. This case is nothing interesting. Just go see all the videos posted by the cartels about their victims.
>>
>>18897021
what is it with UFOs and Brazil

seriously that country is full of them
>>
>>18897133
Brazil is very ancient geologically and much of the territory is either uncharted or people don't go there because of drug smuglers hiding in the woods. There are also huge cave systems in the central part of the country which many believe hide aliens and stuff. An english colonel went missing there a hundred years ago searching for a lost city, I believe they are making a film about it.
>>
>>18897078
>>18893319

>brazil
>white
>>
>>18897116

This region was colonized by germans, many older people can't speak portuguese very well, specially in the 90's. This guy apparently was a fluent german speaker, despite being black. This might have angered some racist dudes, but then again, why take the eyes out and not just kill him?.
>>
>>18897461
>they speak German
>therefore they're white

So do all the sandniggers in Germany, that hasn't stopped them from raping and killing.
>>
>>18894316
>When they arrived they found that the dead lady no longer had a face
Fun fact for cat owners: fuzzy little catbro wont even wait until you're cold to eat your face.
>>
>>18897589
Bullshit.
>>
>>18896687
Where are you from?
>>
>>18894316
Please, send more cases... it's very interesting!
>>
>>18896757
Can you send the link to that podcast?
>>
>>18897461

Probably just cartel shit.
>>
>>18897573
America is less white than South Brazil
>>
>>18893319
The Pass was thought to be Russian intelligence testing parachute mines. No shit. Maybe they harvest organs when needed for priorities. If you fit the profile, they take your organs, perhaps. Especially if your found to be, disposable for one reason or another.
>>
>>18898003
Another theory, is being able to activate the last thing seen by a corpse(Dyatlav pass) They may have found a way around the Cold War era, to extract light values from a the last thing a corpse saw. Using just an intact eyeball. Optography.
>>
>>18897900

It's a small town near Porto Alegre

>>18897930

I believe this was the episode, though I'm not 100% sure. Gonna listen to it again.

http://www.mundofreak.com.br/2016/05/06/mfc101-aconteceu-comigo-especial-ovnis/

>>18897912
From memory I can name both the Varginha case and the Oficial Night of the UFO's case, besides the ones I've already mentioned on the thread. You can find them easily in english, There's a documentary on youtube about Varginha with Stanton Friedman. If you don't know about it,story goes that a UFO crashed in a small town in 97 and several creatures were seen, some captured, the army was involved.

There was also a huge surge of cases of the chupacabra in 96 associated with UFO's.

There are more obscure cases from about 50 years ago like the abductions of Antonio Vilasboas and Artur Berlet, those are really messed up, Billy Meier / Ashtar Sheran level. I can greentext them but I'll have to look up at the details.

I have other personal stories but they are more ghost stuff than alien.
>>
>>18898003

Never seen anything about it, got any links?
>>
>>18898137

The parachute bombs are in the wiki. It makes the most sense.

Detonations at a distance scare them out of the tent. One explodes close killing a couple and sends the others running where they die of exposure.
>>
>>18897939

Drug smuglers either torture and kill other drug smuglers or kidnap rich people for the ransom, this guy was just an old drunk poor as fuck.
>>
>>18898157

They also send messages.

>get drunk
>wander around and see shit you shouldn't
>they cut out your eyes

Same reason they cut off heads and other heinous stuff.
>>
>>18898169

I guess that if sending a message was the case they failed really hard since not even the police found evidence of it. I keep the opinion that this guy was attacked for some black magic ritual.
>>
>>18897573

Turkish people move to Germany >> Still sandniggers

German people move to Brazil >>Turned instantly into black people

Logic says hello
>>
>>18898193

>the police

Cartels don't give a fuck about the police. They're more worried about keeping the populace intimidated.

I don't know any spells that call for old drunk's eyeballs and ass reaming.
>>
>>18898249

If someone wants to keep people intimidated people have to know WHO did it.

What is the point of torturing someone to make them scared of you if no one has a clue that you was the one who did it?
>>
A criminal nigger fucked over some other criminal niggers. They got revenge. He didn't snitch because they'd come back for his balls if he did.

The end.

Duh.
>>
>>18898263

What makes you think the guy was a criminal?
>>
>>18893319
>>Blood on his underpants, possibly raped

>okay, we got his eyes?
>yeah, he ready to go
>great. but...
>but what?
>dat ass bangin for a human
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>18893319
>men wore masks with tubes connecting the head to the torso
>>
>>18896184
He worded it racist but he's not wrong. Brazil has a bad crime problem.
>>
>>18893319
"tubes connecting the head to the torso"?

MrCreepyPasta? Is that you? Stop it, this isn't funny!D-:
>>
>>18898249

There are no "cartels" in Brazil, dipshit. This isn't Mexico.

Organized crime in Brazil goes hand-in-hand with the police and don't need to keep the populace intimidated.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.