[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I look at people, if I open my mind I can see music in them,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1491359315700.jpg (20KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491359315700.jpg
20KB, 295x200px
When I look at people, if I open my mind I can see music in them, like physically. Like synesthesia, I'm seeing with a new sense or just deeper. Our physical world is made up of vibrating sound waves and light so it makes sense. Does anyone have any experience with this or undetstanding to share?
>>
>>18892520
God tells me to kill women and rewards me with colored lights in my head.
>>
I've also experienced a whole bunch of other things. Im just asking people who already know this stuff is real. I'm .ot interested in having a debate whether it is.
>>
I've also experienced telepathy my whole life and I remembered my past life already when I was born.
>>
>>18892523
You don't even understand what I wrote.
>>
>>18892551
Don't lie.
>>
>>18892604
I don't need to.
Does anyone have anything interesting to say?
>>
>OP says he wants advice
> says to share other experiences
> gets someone to state a past experience
>"fuck off don't lie"

/thread
>>
>>18892617
Why do you never see white dog poo anymore?
>>
>>18892520
I havent, but this sure sounds interesting.
>>
>>18892520
that was a shit movie you unoriginal fag
>>
>>18892520
I understand that you are seeing sound, which would be a form of synesthesia.

This very well may be an extenuation of intuition, which is a sense in of itself: That you might gain the queues from visible stimulation aside from other forms. There are those who are empathic, displaying exceptional empathy, which translates into extra-sensory awareness of attributes.

You're not stating anything unheard of, and these types of things are unique, in that a small number within the world are able to practice within them, while less of those people ever become acutely aware of these attributes.

You should be certain not to misuse, or attribute your abilities to the wrong source. I believe that God grants each person their unique footprint in this world, and some of the many, while few, have exceptional traits about them.
>>
>>18892646
Thanks but I don't believe in God and I would prefer you don't use this thread to preach your lies.
>>
>>18892629
I've spoken to one person before who knew what I was talking about, she can see it too. I just wanna see if anybody might know more or have an experience to share.

Also, this is op btw, and im the one who posted I can remember my past life and experience telepathy, it seems somebody thought that was someone else, so I'll just post with the name lion. Im new to posting so idk if thats my fault.
>>
>>18892658
This isn't me (OP).
>>
>>18892663
It is.
>>
>>18892651
Whether or not you believe in God does not refute the fact that he exists. I will leave the thread hoping you find the truth.
>>
>>18892673
No it isn't. Start your own thread.
>>
File: 55fba96c.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
55fba96c.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>18892677
>>
>>18892646
Okay.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.