[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a hooded crow guarding my house from other crows and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 3216513471415.jpg (8KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
3216513471415.jpg
8KB, 238x212px
There is a hooded crow guarding my house from other crows and birds.
I saw it murdering a pigeon and wounding another crow.
It stands on the balcony every now and then and also likes to make sounds on the roof.
It brings tiny bones and buries them in the garden.
It doesnt fly off when i walk past it, it only goes into alert mode when i look at it while walking past or to it.
Its been over a month now and my wife kind of likes it. It doesnt do me or my family any harm.
What does it mean? I dont think its nesting, there would be another crow as well and the fucking chicks would hatch already.
Do i feed it? Try to set up a line of communication to it?
Or do i get rid of it?
What does it want?
>>
>>18892367
Crows are pretty smart and can remember people's face. If you feed it, it will remember. If you hurt it, it will remember it as well.
>>
>>18892371
>>
>>18892371
What the fuck do i feed it with?
And how? Would it matter if i feed it from my hand or leave food for it and call it?
>>
>>18892367
It's just an animal.I like crows they are very intelligent,it goes in alert mode when you look at it because when you face and look at "wild" animals they see you as predator.Feed it if you want i see no reason to get rid off it.It wont do you any harm as long as you dont harm the crow.If you decide to feed the crow dont throw food at her/him
>>
How do i know if its a grill or a boy
>>
>>18892371
Not only that, crows can communicate with their murder of crows and tell them if a person is good or bad to them so that they avoid him completely if hes bad. They remember this information up to 2 years.
>>
>>18892382
try sticking your dick in it
>>
>>18892383
So if a crow tells the other crows that im a food dispenser, all crows in the vicinity besiege my home.
>>
>>18892386
Crows are cool,you will have a gang of crows
>>
>>18892379
There care sheets online or you can ask in /a/.

There's a guy that trained crows to pick coins for him, they also remember people over generations.
>>
>>18892386
Also you have to start using your brain,you say this crow guards your home from other crows and birds,it's probably male and dominant/territorial so you won't have crows flocking at your home also use google
>>
have one crow poke your eye out and lead an army of teen edgelords who hate their parents and call themselves pagan, after you get a crow gang at your home
>>
>>18892367
>Be retard me
>A friendly crow starts visiting my house
>Try to be friend it
>Throw Chicken breast on the crow
>Hits crow on the head
>Crow dead
>Whenever i leave house other crows start picking on my head
>Mfw i tried to be friendly but got cursed
>>
>>18892386
They will not "besiege" your house. They are much smarter than you think. They even know how to behave around humans that they know are kind to them or feed them. Try it and you will see what im talking about. You will be shocked.
>>
>>18892428
>And in the news today the anon who was gangraped by crows, just cause they loved him.
>>
>>18892367
feed it, it will give you more gifts.
piss it off and it will seek revenge
>>
>>18892367
>What does it want?
Probably fucking your mother.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.