[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ last few times I did this it got really popular. I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 7

File: 20150825_191025.jpg (490KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20150825_191025.jpg
490KB, 1600x1200px
Hi /x/
last few times I did this it got really popular.
I am a member of something you would call a secret society.
Ask me anything you like.
Off the charts are personal information about me, members of my brotherhood and any specific location, name etc. questions. (Obviously).
Don´t be disappointed, I´m not with Illuminati.

Ask away.

And don´t worry, it always started out with me being called a roleplayer.
>>
>>18892304
How high on the ladder are you? What were you taught?
>>
>>18892307
I will get to the fourth step next weekend.
Wich is basically the "highest" step but that gets more complicated. When I recieve the highest honor I am more of in the lower middle and first to be taken seriously by my brothers.
Afterwards come a lot more steps, but they are extremely individual.
I mostly learned morals, behaviour in a way that spreads our mentality and how to actively engage in day to day life.
>>
>>18892310
>and it will be the first time I will be taken seriously by my brothers

sorry
>>
Proof
>>
>>18892304
Does anything blatantly paranormal go on with your brother hood?
>>
>>18892330
There has been occasions of two people going into sainthood called out by the vatican.
Other than that we had and have people who were frighteningly right about predicting wars.
This are fields of my brotherhood I have no insight though.

>>18892321
?
>>
>>18892304
If we don't ask you about personal stuff, why dont you tell the name of your secret society? Can you be discovered just by this?

Do you really feel special belonging to a "secret society"? Can you not realize your own personal inadequacy or insignificance?

Is there anything of actual interest going on there or are you just blueballing us with muh secret cult? Anything from child trafficking to worshipping abrahamic demons/sacrificing innocents or plotting jew-tier conspiracies is acceptable.
>>
>>18892341
rumors of war/upheaval now? personally skeptical.
>>
>>18892348
Well posting names on the internet is not really a good plan all in all and if it was found out I was posting about us there would be trouble.
I feel kind of privileged, yes. Being self aware and growing as an individual is not completely disconnected from our goals, but rather unimportant, it´s not a self improvement blog.
If you are only satisfied with worshipping the devil or building UFOs in our basement then I have to disappoint you, sorry.

>>18892351
At the moment, no.
Things are pretty dark, but not really panic worthy.
>>
>>18892364
Ok so nothing of interest really. You could just say "pleb tier secret society of old men recruiting young, smooth, naive and insecure newfags for shits and giggles".
>>
>>18892304
Alright so the thing I am curious about is:

Is there any benefit to joining this cult?
I mean financial benefit or influence etc. Anything?
>>
>>18892380
We have high up people in a lot of businesses, so of course we look after younger brothers to get a head start in politics, church etc. things that are kind of difficult for anyone without connections basically.
Financially no, not really. You can rely on brothers helping with sums you couldn´t afford lending off a bank though.
>>
>>18892304
Does your "brotherhood" support dairy subsidies?
>>
>>18892304
Kushner, opinion?
>>
>>18892417
No, we don´t have much people in agriculture at all.
>>18892422
Got lucky.
>>
>>18892393
Ah well those actualy are good benefits.

Do you think your brotherhood members could help you gain a job and get promoted to a high position by them? Sort off like a hidden mentorship in case they themselves are a higher up or owner of that business?
>>
Would your brother hood be considered "evil
, "good", or just neutral?
>>
>>18892304
From what have you been taught, what do you wish outside people would realize about the world? Give some tit-bit, some tease.
>>
>>18892446
Yes, it happens all the time.
This mostly applies to politics and the church, in order to be considered for the fourth step, you allready have to have some sort of success in a respectable profession though.
Afterwards many people choose to turn into more powerful positions, I won´t.
>>18892458
Depends on who you ask.
I would consider us as the good ones.
Of course if you asked any liberal this opinion would turn around really quick for obvious reasons.
There are other branches though that don´t care about the public or wellbeing of others/their own brothers. But they don´t lie about it and are mostly proud of antisocial and destructive behaviour.
>>
File: Swift_outside_Letterman_studio.jpg (130KB, 525x731px) Image search: [Google]
Swift_outside_Letterman_studio.jpg
130KB, 525x731px
>>18892304
Do you like Taylor Swift?
>>
>>18892469
The most important bits of mentality I could take with me are specific definitions of honor.
It is not for you to decide what is good or bad, you have to be consequent in doing and thinking and go through with your point of honor, to whatever end may come.
>>
>>18892477
I never met her.
>>
>>18892446
>>18892473
Forgot the military. We have a lot of people there too, but this is the most difficult field to get a brother through because you don´t get promoted for your personality.
>>
>>18892480

lol... sorry to be disrespectful, but some of the teachings that secret societies usually have (so far that I had noticed and talked to some even in person) are for me tutorial-tier, basic stuff that I had to learn as a kid on my own to basically have a life in terms of social securities, social ongoings etc. ... but maybe that´s just me
>>
>>18892304
How are you related to (((them))) if at all. What do you think about their endgame.
>>
>>18892508
no, you are right in some ways.
There is a kind of "be a nice person" "learn more" "don´t slack work" kind of vibe to these things.
But this is a necessity in order to learn more and engage in higher discussion.
You can not hope to learn about astrophysics when you can´t do simple physical equations.
So we have to be elitist people and lean our energies to becoming better and better, once we have reached a general social status of "elite" (I hate that word it sounds very nosy) we start educating in further matters.
It all works very organic, you don´t have much say in what seminars/discussions you take part.
There is always someone you didn´t know that approaches you when time is come. It doesn´t stop after you join. And a big goal is for it to never stop.
>>
>>18892304
So has your secret society killed anyone?
>>
>>18892525
If you could be a bit more specific, I could clarify.
>>
It's not easy living with the truth. Once you know it, you can't begin to share it; People won't believe it.

Do you find yourself in this situation, Operator?
>>
>>18892534
Historically yes. And not too few. Considering wars, genocides and European behaviour in general.
Recently no. Maybe indirectly. Considering Syria, and the refugee crysis.

If you are talking about assassinations then no, never.
Branches still have fights to the death, but it got so seldom we don´t count it anymore.
>>
>>18892538
You described it in a very clean and on point way.
If I or any of us were to stand on the streets "preaching" we would be doing exactly that.
And we wouldn´t reach people we see potential in because all that would happen is a lot of people thinking we were either crazy or annoying or both.
As I said, it is a very organic way of realizing.
>>
>>18892559
This makes me sound like a Jehovas witness haha
>>
>>18892528

Yes, you have a point there, which I also realized (about knowing the basics before engaging in something higher and about the people), and that´s why embarked on some journeys, made some experiments. I was even considering to join the freemasons, but after a while, I realized that being a whisper in a wind can be sometimes more far-reaching for me than being in some club, so I stayed behind. Yes, it has some disadvantages and I need to do research on my own and surely I cannot use direct power, only basic domino effect tactics, but after all, we as humans have many prejudices as Bacon put it, so for me to do freely what I do sometimes would cause clashes. I actually enjoy learning something new, but with people talking and having something to say, not many people learn because of it. I wanted to ask what is your opinion on Freemasons, but that may be too much revealing... otherwise, I´m not going to turn this into my AMA, so wishing you good luck.
>>
>>18892561
Not at all. The closer one gets to the truth, the farther they deviate from the society of their peers. We all make a choice in our life, whether or not we choose correctly is entirely up to us.

I accept the consequences of my actions, living outside the degeneracy of our peers, calculated and ready for the inevitable; for many purposes, if not for honor alone.
>>
what is your hobby?
>>
>>18892304
So what's the deal? Does your society mainky focus on the worship a god/gods or demons or is it more of a political thing. I'm guessing by your mentioning Syria and so forth that it has more of a politics basis. Or is it both?
>>
>>18892575
I like golf, killing small animals and masturbating.
>>
>>18892508
>>18892571
> (so far that I had noticed and talked to some even in person)
Who did you meet?
Was it a freemason?
If you feel unsafe you can tell me the nationality of the person you met.
Don´t worry there is nothing to reveal about freemasons, for me or for you.

I can only answer your question about my opinion on freemasonry if you can answer my question first. There are different branches as well.
>>
>>18892304
ok, so let's say, that core of your society is some fundamental truth. something big, like aliens are real, god is real, one guy rules the whole world etc. does knowing of this truth inflict your everyday life? do you have different point of view on reality, and do ever wish not knowing it or it makes your life richer? asking if if i would, by any chance ivited
>>
>>18892590
...to some society, if i should refuse and live my simple blind life
>>
>>18892581
It is both, but we are not bound to one way alone.
We have and have had many different ideologists of political views, which all work in the same direction.
For religion, we have branches that are not bound, we have branches that are bound to various religions.
>>18892583
not me
>>18892575
I do different strenght and endurance sports and am a musician in my spare time
>>18892590
>>18892593
Was your question if the burden of knowledge was too big for achieving trivial life goals like love, happines, becoming rich etc.?
Sorry I just don´t really understand
>>
I come from a long line of Mystics and Master Masons; All who were Engineers or medical professionals. On my fathers side was organized crime, and I know nothing more about him.

Many times in my life I've been approached by the Masons, and while they never invited me without me mentioning the craft first, they certainly made it obvious that they were Masons. I did not join the Masons, nor would I; Yet I question whether these instances were coincidental, or rather it were nothing more than my attention to detail.

I'm not Op; I asked about the burden of truth. It's much like a cross, we seek it, then we carry it. It's not easy and many wish they never found truth. It's for this reason that many are left unexposed to the truth. The truth can not be given, it must be searched for, and found.

The process of obtaining truth, the enduring grind that one must face, serves as much purpose as the message that comes as a result.

All of life exists for this purpose, so that we might come to the realization of what is.
>>
>>18892590
>>18892598
yes. Sorry, my english is shitty
>>
>>18892598
So what is this "direction"?
>>
>>18892589

I don´t want to out somebody as this is 4chan, where anything can happen, and surely I´m not worried about my safety, just being a nice person that doesn´t air others laundry. All I can say is that I met some masons that tried to establish a branch of the Grand Lodge (Orient?) from France in Central Europe... to be more specific, they had run the Rotary International here...
>>
>>18892304
What do you know of Descendant Command's operations in this membrane?
>>
>>18892605
You have put it in a very mystic way of words but you are right. Truth is not a right, but a privilege, is how I would phrase it.
Also, same question as to the guy before, who approached you?
As I said, if you just want to name the nationality because of feeling unsafe it is enough.
>>18892613
Okay, so this is a question that deserves another one.
Would you (the way you are now, you laid your life out before you, you chase your goals) want to leave all of that behind IF it didn´t match up with, say, MY way of being, laying out MY life and chasing MY goals?
Imagine joining the military. Is that something you would do now?
You get a lot of benefits for being a soldier. But if it is not conform with your way of being yourself it becomes a burden instead.
>>
>>18892625
This direction is the step by step accomplishment of our goals, which are a bit much to explain now because I am talking of international politics.
>>18892627
If it were Frenchmen there isn´t much point in taking them too serious though, as you said yourself they ran a Rotary Club.
Probably they were appearing to be very wealthy? Freemasons from that part of the world do have their prime interest in finances you have to know.
Also, where did they approach you? In France? Or where they somewhere else?
Yachting or other expensive vacation scenes and these sort of things are popular recruiting zones.
>>18892633
I have no clue what you are talking about, sorry.
>>
>>18892634
I've always been a person who exercised service before self. While I'm not at all a submissive personality, I feel that my exemplary characteristics are meant for the greater good, serving others, leading where I can, assisting as I can.

I have served in the military and while you did not ask me this question, I do understand your reason for asking it.

In short, there has never been anything in my life which I've committed that was not in the pursuit of justice. We are defined by our sacrifices, what I want is irrelevant in relation to the greater good.

Yet, the distinction must be made, as to whether or not, the greater part of a whole is in-fact the "good" part of a whole.

It is at this point that I must ask myself, to which ends will we continue on this quest to save the blind, who lead the blind; Till we take concern of the few they left behind, who knew better than to follow?

Should we persist to coddle the masses, for surely the Lord is merciful, yet to what extent must we extinguish our strength in pursuit of their safety; When in turning we find that their widowed, weak, and righteous few rest not among them.
>>
>>18892659
>I have served in the military
No you haven't.
>>
File: Squirel - Copy.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Squirel - Copy.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>18892660
I most certainly have. While you are not Op, I'll grace you with a response if only to refute your ignorance.
>>
>>18892666
You refute nothing sir. You are an attention seeker. Nothing more.
>>
>>18892660
not me
>>18892659
there you have your answer, you are a very empathic man that tries to resolve the wrongdoings of the world (which is good)
That also means you will never be spoken to by any of our branches (which also is very good for you)
The "burden of knowledge" will not be ideal for your personality and you probably can do more good in being who you are allready. Or at least in being who you might become once.
>>
>>18892655
I realise they might be quite complicated but can you give a basic outline of one of these said goals?
>>
>>18892655

It was accidental, as they were on an opening of a shopping center in a bigger city in my country. I was "researching" something at the time and met a friend there. After a small talk of how´s it going and what I´m doing they approached me. Thankfully, I had an idea of what is going on in that time, and I warned them that their approach will have no power here. Basically, meaning that their tries to establish a lodge here will flop because of the mentality and their vision, intentions and etc. of their structure simply doesn´t fit here. Which it did. I was all over the place back then so I knew stuff.
>>
>>18892304
Do you know where I can get a Welshman's tiara?
>>
>>>18892680

I was once approached by a man, who gave me three cardboard papers which contained upon one of them a Poem, the other two were pictures of what appeared to be common symbols pertaining to the topic of the poem.

The mans vehicle was unique, in such a way that it was covered in symbols, even the license plate was unique in size, and what it said.

In case I forgot the symbols on the back of the car, he gave me a picture of it. He then took my picture with the photos, for what purpose I am uncertain. He then left.

Shortly thereafter I found that they were encoded and I worked to decode them, which nearly drove me insane.

Are you familiar with what I'm speaking of?

As for your previous comment; I'm not sure what organization you represent, yet I'm thankful for your remarks about my character.
>>
>>18892684
Renewable energies, education of the masses in the middle east, disarming America, the forming of a Scandinavian Union, The forming of an African Union, reintegration of south east Asia in the global market and social life, Combined efforts in space exploration, the decline of Islam, the spreading of Catholicism and the support of nationalism in some European countries and two American states.
>>18892689
As I said, there was mostly financial interest there, and I pretty much believe this was the last you´ve seen of them.
>>18892690
In your favourite darkroom I guess.
>>
>>18892304

So... are you from Opus Dei?
>>
>>18892708
>the spread of Catholicism
Why? And does your group approve of the current pope?
>disarming America
Never happen.
>>
>>18892304
OK OP, since you probably missed my question i'll dare ask again.
How much of your society's beliefs are based on judaism/kabbalah? What is your opinion on the globalist/zionist one world order?
>>
>>18892695
Denormalizing approaches are pretty normal, the intent is to destabilize a potential new member to his reflexes and instinctive thinking by showing up wierdly.
The specific things you mentioned are not familiar with the practices we have but have the same meaning I am sure.
Reason is to see a mans inner "crocodile" as we like to say in order to learn more about his naturalistic ways.
This all happens very fast wich probably is the reason he left early.
You trying to decode something is only a way of giving you a last chance to shine, but potential new ones never impressed any of us with that last straw as far as my own branche goes.
>>18892722
Opus Dei is an order of a church and not a society.
I have one brother in the same branche who is in this order though.
>>
>>18892722
They don't have grades afaik.
And they do not pursue knowledge, just power.
Actually they are religious fanatics and their faith will prevent them to achieve further knowledge.
>>
>>18892304

Can you point me to a direction, where can I pursue knowledge?
>>
>>18892736
>crocodile
You mean the reptilian part of the brain?
>>
>>18892736

Interesting; I will not discuss what was within the documents; As I'm certain it was something. I took it outside in the parking lot and set it on fire in a coffee can.

While I'd love to dedicate my life in service to a greater good, I can't do so without a direct proposition and a purpose worthy of doing so.

I understand that the waters are quite muddied in the intelligence field and I can't expect many of those around to dodge all the roadblocks. Regardless, I'm sure that I'm were I need to be, should the opportunity arise, I'll address it then.

Yes, I was being gaslighted, it wasn't at all enjoyable, yet I knew it was coming. I asked for it after all, not expecting the process to be so informal.

Learning to talk about something while not talking about something was quite a useful tool to learn, in hindsight.
>>
>>18892725
These are the very far endgoals of our political efforts, which all basically mean less suffering for less people.
We are not going to safe the world by bringing world peace or completely disarming America as this would, as you said, never happen.
We do try to make things better though.
>>18892729
Sorry if I didn´t answer previously.
The branch I am in follows catholic beliefs, so I would say the old Testament is pretty important to us. But our religious opinions are not influencing our political goals and vice versa.
Also there are other branches that follow no belief at all or believes of other religions, some of wich are jewish (but not very much to be honest).
There is no one world order, and if there was it would most certainly not be zionist. This is basic understanding of the worlds networking. A fragile group like zionist jews would be too prone to uncalculatable variables like, for example, the Holocaust...
>>18892740
They are religious fanatics who only follow opinions of authority within their own order yes. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>18892748
Understand rules of nature first, sex, violence, nurishment, dwelling, dying, then understand one human, then understand 7 humans and as the last step for preparing you to know more start understanding trivial societal things. You will feel "more important things" coming to you once you made your first steps.
>>18892755
I specifically mean this behaviour: >>18892756
>>
>>18892758
I am Catholic who leans toward traditional, Latin mass etc. What Catholicism does your group want spread? Is it Jesuit influenced?
>>
>>18892773

Thank you. And how will I notice the more important things coming my way?
>>
>>18892758
>There is no one world order,
But there is a consensus in the whole west to spread degeneracy.
One could only think this is the plan of some very powerful group, and the joos are the main suspects (assuming they are actually jews and not just satanic moloch worshippers)
>>
>>18892725
Sorry, missed a question, Yes we do very much approve of Pope Franciskus.
>>18892775
It is very plain Catholicism the way it is teached from the Vatican and practiced in southern/central European countries.
>>
>>18892780
Open your eyes bumfuck.
>>
>>18892780
Vivat, crescat, floreat.
>>18892783
You should not rely on what you see on your Computerscreen as being the truth, watch your face in a mirror. Does it look degenerated? Yes? Do something about it.
No? Wow the world order must be really frightening if it can´t even get to some random dude wondering if jews are satan´s spawn (no insult intended sorry)
>>
>>18892775
I appreciate this thread, and I can not often say as much honestly. It's refreshing to have conversation with someone who can see the nature of the words I'm choosing to use.

Most certainly, one of my faults would be my reluctance to moderate my dialogue to suit the confines of it's context. I find myself speaking to others and it were as if I was speaking a dead language, no point of common ground to be grasped.

It is difficult to translate the thoughts I have to the words needed to be used, to have a discussion with the average person. I find that I'm almost being disingenuous in the process, almost manipulative, as if I were doctoring the message, stripping it of the potential essence I meant to express.

Thanks for the responses.
>>
>>18892809
Thank yourself, if you wouldn´t have learned how to write, we wouldn´t have been talking.
>>
>>18892786
Pope Francis advocates for taking in Muslim refugees and spreading them out in western countries, yet you say your group desires a decline of Islam. Do you see the conflict here?
Do you know of Cardinal Burke, and what do you think of him?
>>
>>18892304

What are your thoughts and views on spiritual alchemy?
>>
>>18892799

>Vivat, crescat, floreat.

That resonated with me more than it should...
>>
>>18892799
>You should not rely on what you see on your Computerscreen as being the truth,
Just turn on the TV and watch any western politician talking. Its all about how to best bring degeneracy to our countries. You must live in a cave if you didn't hear them. I thought you coming from a christian background (probably some order of Malta or similar) would be aware of the situation, since it goes against our basic principles (yes I'm a christian as well)
It makes sense to ask where does it all come from.
Not asking or looking around is not an option.
>>
>>18892820
I don´t see how having humans that have learned great suffering caused by their kinsmen and directly afterwards great relief by european hospitality would conflict, and not strengthen
what I said.
I have no general opinion on him, do you have a direct question?
>>18892823
Alchemy has been practiced in the medieval ages and is of no use today.
>>
>>18892809
I know the feeling, anon. I had to 'dumb down' my verbal repertoire as most people would look at me like I was speaking Klingon.
>>
>>18892835

>Alchemy has been practiced in the medieval ages and is of no use today.

I was hoping for that answer. I personally think it´s just gibberish and cover up of simple recipes.
>>
>>18892834
Ok let me put it that way
You should not rely on what you see on your TVscreen as being the truth.

Do you really feel your surrounding to be poisoned?
Don´t answer so fast.
Do you REALLY feel unsafe and poisoned?
Or do you feel there is something there that will help?

(Thinking of other human beings of being degenerate is not a very christian thing to do.)
Also guys, I think this thread is a bit derailed into very personal religous beliefs (wich happen to be a big reason for discussion) and not anymore about asking me questions about my brotherhood.
>>
>>18892835
I'm trying to get a feel for what kind of Catholicism you are representing. Personally I find pope Francis to be polarizing and most Catholics I know don't approve of his climate change, progressive, socialist agenda. Refugees can be given safe zones without being forced onto a population who is diametrically dissimilar in ideology and culture, plus the financial burden that comes with it. The demand for cultural changes to suit them, for example. Would a Muslim country accept millions of Christians, allow the destruction of mosques and the building of multiple churches?
>>
>>18892304
How would one go about joining your secret society?

Or attact their attention? Do you work worldwide or a specific country?
>>
>>18892799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zioe178-mNc

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwLTEvjsrRs

So your brotherhood is based in the Netherlands?
>>
>>18892860

This is why I was careful not to insult those who I referenced within the context of my statement. I understand that what is exceptional to me, might not be exceptional to others and where it is exceptional, it certainly is not superb in all things.

I was careful not to distinguish a "level" of being for this very reason, rather state that I find it difficult to converse with the average person. I feel that it is my duty to help those who are unable to understand, hoping that they might one day be able to understand. I can not think of any more righteous purpose for intelligence.

At the same time, I must be careful not to exhaust a great talent in one area, while another goes lacking. So this was my question..

To what extent can we help those who do not wish to be helped?

The answer: Not much, so then I have to ask: "Should we try?" Which I believe the answer is "Always."
>>
>>18892864
Integration is not adding, but multiplying.
I will not discuss the Pope or Refugee crisis anymore, sorry.
>>18892865
You would be approached.
My branche is only seated in Europe, but we are international.
>>18892867
Haha, no it´s not, this is a latin saying used by different people.
But if you are going to look for messages from us to people who understand you could look into music videos of dutch popular music from the recent past.
>>18892877
The goal of everyone wanting to "help" should be to make the helped one as happy as possible.
So you should really ask yourself if it is right to help people that don´t want help.
>>
>>18892906
>You would be approached.
My branche is only seated in Europe, but we are international.

Yes but what kind of individuals "get approached"?

If one wanted to gain their attention, what would be the best way to do it?
>>
>>18892906
That is fine, as I think I understand pretty clearly now. God bless you, anon.
>>
>>18892906
You make a good point. I would elaborate that I'm keen on the point you are making. I do not attempt to "help" in the sense that I contain all the answers to everything. I suppose that I mean to draw a distinction between those who can be help, can not be helped and then those who refuse help.

Spiteful ignorance is infuriating, and if someone does not wish my help, I will refrain from doing so. In the event someone is misled, they will either respond or refute the nature of my influence and from there I would make a likely determination.

I guess we all seek a greater purpose in life and in seeking that purpose we forget to do what we can in the present, always reaching for a future that would have arrived if we would have acted sooner.

I wish you the very best, Anon

Semper Vigilans
>>
>>18892906

I will look into the music later as I´m now fasting... and also when I learn dutch... but since you´ve mentioned European countries, are there any worries about Russia? Are you cooperating with some other societies? In which countries can be branches of your brotherhood be found?
>>
>>18892860
>Do you really feel your surrounding to be poisoned?
Yes
>Don´t answer so fast.
OK
>Do you REALLY feel unsafe and poisoned?
Man it really is.
>Or do you feel there is something there that will help?
Nope. I liked it more when one was allowed to have a job, own a house, have a single wife for life, and go out to the street without worries.

Where do you live that it is not fucked up, OP? I might want to retire there.

>Thinking of other human beings of being degenerate is not a very christian thing to do
If thinking about your environment is frowned upon then i might as well shut up and get cucked to oblivion.
>>
>>18892924
Our brotherhood hates russians for some reason. Something to do with the higher ups having a gay orgy that ended in blood centuries ago. Or so I heard. And yes, I'm serious. They never explained me the details though. They said I'm not ready. Hopefuly once I reach the fourth step next weekend and recieve the highest honor I'll learn what truly happened.
>>
>>18892836
Fuck off you smug pretentious twats.
>>
File: horse_ride.jpg (20KB, 236x261px) Image search: [Google]
horse_ride.jpg
20KB, 236x261px
>>18892933
>gay bloody orgy
Why I'm not surprised
>recieve the highest honor
Be careful about what you receive, OP, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>18892910
Be better.
>>18892919
The future does not exist. It is potential, and potential is not real.
>>18892933
not me
>>18892924
Russia is a very difficult place to reach there is much loose money and a lot of anger, influence is hard to gain. No worrying needed, except you live in ex sovjet states.
Mostly all of Europe, All of America except Brazil, Japan, China, Russia, Vietnam and both Koreas.
>>18892928
Not on topic, sorry to disappoint you, I don´t want to engage in any more personal political discussion.
>>18892943
see >>18892933
not me
>>
>>18892955
>Be better.

Better at what? Playing the guitar? We both know that's an answer and you're just beind a dick.

How about instead of giving half-assed "answers" you just say you don't want to share the criteria by which your society decides potential new members?

Or maybe you don't know and you lucked out by having them pick you?
>>
>>18892969
I am not being a dick.
It is what I know. We are elitists and we pick people that are considered to be "elite" to test if they can join or not.
This is how I joined and everyone else I asked has joined the same way.
We all were really good at something, we were succeses and we got spoken to, about our accomplishments. And that is how we all joined. Nothing more.
If you happen to be spoken to you wouldn´t really notice failing because it would be a very strange thing that just happened during the day.
One of those: "Huh, what was that guy all about" things.
And if you managed to not fail then you would most likely be a member.
>>
>>18892341
Please tell me that english is not your native language.
>>
>>18892928
He is pro Muslim refugee, approves of anti-pope Francis, and wants to disarm America. This should explain everything.
>>
>>18892977
Well thank you for sharing. So basically I don't stand a chance unless I'm special. No matter how much I tried? That sucks to say the least..
>>
>>18892376
I think you are the naïf faggot here since you expect the Da Vinci code.
>>
>>18892995
Twas ever thus, pleb.
>>
>>18892938
Newspapers have to write articles for fifth grade level reading ability. I had somebody ask me what 'capacity' meant. So no, not pretentious (maybe kind of a twat, though)
>>
>>18892987
It´s not and I´m sorry for making mistakes. I am only half looking at this thread.
>>18892995
Don´t get discouraged by something so far away.
>>18893000
thank you, I try not to curse at people.
>>
>>18892393
I wonder if you guys ever realise that by "helping the brothers" you sometimes take a job opportunity away from more deserving people. The only brotherhood is entire mankind and the only law should be meritocracy.
>>
>>18892995
Anon, you don't need some idiotic 'secret society' for validation.
>>
>>18892458
Found the D20 faggot.
>>
>>18893010
It´s very true what you say.
But we usually are not only good friends but also the most competent.
>>18893013
Very true
>>
>>18892473
You use the word "liberal" like an american.
>>
File: Shitpost.jpg (92KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost.jpg
92KB, 500x627px
>>
>>18892571
You are thinking straight. Stay away from clubs and cults, they all have just one goal: power.
Pursue your illumination on your own, it is not impossible.
>>
>>18893014
?
>>
>>18892655
Jesuits, yea?
>>
>>18892748
Books, my friend. Books.
>>
>>18893064
See:>>18892988
Definitely Jesuit.
>>
>>18892748
>>18893090
He doesn't know anon. He's a morbidly obese twenty-something male who still lives with his parents and role plays on /x/ in a futile and somewhat sad attempt to give his life meaning. The good news is that OP is highly unlikely to procreate and will not be able to pollute the gene pool.
>>
>>18892799
>Vivat, crescat, floreat.
Oh... is that your zirkel?
>>
>>18892836
If you really are the smartest guy in the room, then it is time to move on because you are lingering in the wrong room. If you do not know how to move on, then you are not as ready as you think you are and you should learn to be more humble.
>>
>>18892864
You are an idiot.
I am not a big fan of the pope (since he is a Jesuit) but most "Catholics you know find him polarizing" because they most certainly are retrograde bigots... if their reasons are the ones you mentioned.
"Refugees being forced on population with dissimilar ideology".... that is such bullshit. They are just human beings like you and me. Your way of speaking reveals you as coming from a part of the world ignorant of the concept of "hospitality". In the countries of those refugees you despise (likely bombed by your friends) you would be received and honored as a guest... even if they would not like you. Such is the value of hospitality to those who know it.
As far as the famous hoax of the financial burden..... I live in a highly developed European country and the ones who really abuse the local welfare system... are actually the locals. I have the feeling that the situation is actually pretty much the same all across Europe. To end with another hoax... for all the mosques built in Europe, I do not know of any Christian church being destroyed. You are a dangerous agitator, my friend.
>>
>>18893123
Did anyone say anything about being the smartest? I like words because the more you learn them, the better you can express yourself. I make a point of not using them in everyday speaking because I find most people don't know or understand what they mean. That makes me a prideful pretentious twat?
>>
>>18893143
You must be from Sweden.
>>
File: 1490764886016.png (101KB, 233x311px) Image search: [Google]
1490764886016.png
101KB, 233x311px
Is your esoterica directly based on ancient Egyptian myths? You don't need to go into details if you're sworn to secrecy.

Do you have a triangle-like structure on top of your pillars? It's often three circles joined together like a triangle. Will actually do as an answer to the above.
>>
>>18893143
Enjoy that shariah law.
>>
>>18893143
>You are a dangerous agitator, my friend
Dangerous? He's just a human being like you, friend.
>>
>>18892988
Oh, relax already, Cletus.
>>
File: 1491923318205.jpg (77KB, 605x685px) Image search: [Google]
1491923318205.jpg
77KB, 605x685px
>>18893143
>They are just human beings like you and me.
m8 that rhetoric stopped working after the Rape of Cologne here in Europe. People "like you and me" don't go out in gangs and rape 3000+ local girls in one night. Nor do they gang rape 6 women a day, every day, for fourteen years, as happened here in Rotherham, 10% of their victims being kids, all of it hushed up by the authorities who kept denying it for weeks even after the cat was squarely out of the bag. The same scenariio happened in over a dozen other cities.

They are not like us at all. Their batshit beliefs permit them to commit attrocities against out-group memebers with god's approval, no less.

Now, not all muslims are Salafists, of course. Most of 'em over here are, however. Sufis are great, as are those little quaker muslims. We'll take those guys, you can keep the Salafists.
>>
>>18893154
Mine was sincere, brotherly advice. Don't take it as criticism just because I told you to learn to be more humble. I am learning that myself every day.
>>
>>18892304
How did you find this society? How were you initiated? Is it Masonic in part or more like the OTA ?
>>
>>18893143
How many are you feeding and housing in your house, my blue pilled friend? Would you let them be alone with your children?
>>
>>18893218
I've never felt superior to anyone. If anything I wished I thought like the masses so I didn't feel so different and isolated.
>>
>>18893199
Enjoy your cultural enrichment, Sven.
>>
>>18892860
you mean he shouldn't rely on himself to interpret the world. he obviously can not understand what he sees / hears and therefore relies on a simplified but wrong system to explain it. kind of like people believe to see aliens whenever there's something in the sky they haven't seen before or like people used to believe things to be ghosts because they didn't understand the physics behind a phenomenon.
>>
>>18893252
>I've never felt superior to anyone
>I wished I thought like the masses
Stop there anon before you're hoisted by your own petard. Something tells me you're not nearly as clever as you'd like to think.
>>
>>18893263
I'm probably not.
>>
>>18893265
There's no 'probably' about it.
>>
>>18893281
Does it matter in the scheme of things, though? You can have the last word, I graciously extend the opportunity. Happy Good Friday.
>>
>>18892722
Order of the Oculus probably they started Freemasonry as a joke and are based out of Germany
>>
>>18893309
>You can have the last word
>Has last word
Lol. You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18893445
You sound triggered.
>>
>>18893458
Not triggered. Tickled. You're hilarious!

Keep it autistic, buddy.
>>
>>18893472
>calls someone autistic
>namefags shamelessly
Who's the real autist here?
>>
>>18892304
Is it true the Jesuits are the sworn enemies of the Freemasons and are engaged in warfare? What's the wiggiest aspect of your society?
Source: r Steiner .
>>
>>18892559
So what is the truth then? What would you be preaching about if you knew people would believe you?
>>
>>18893007
>>18893000
Oh please by all means express yourself freely. Not that you possess any depth of thought however. And it's good to see the not-"naif"straight alpha defending the larping OP's honor as he doesn't find cursing simple peasants suitable to his stature.

Hahaha get a job faggots, your moms basement cant hold you forever.
>>
>>18892304
>Secret Society

I just failed rule #1! AMA.
>>
you know what is the one question people didn't ask?

>are you in a secret society because you want to
>are you in a secret society because you want to open the lid on whats happening in the world

ok so if OP is not bullshitting us and he is part of a secret society, it most likely he likes being there and he gets nothing from shedding light on this thing.
one thing is for sure, OP is jerkin us off with "look gais im in a spooky situation but im not gonna share any details"
>>
>>18893994
What lid you clueless motherfuker? The only lid blown off by OP is the lid leading to his basement when his rotten stench is no longer tolerable by the neighborhood.
>>
>>18893143
Brainwashed
>>
>>18892977
What are you special at? What skill made you worthy of being an elite?
>>
This kinds of organizations comprise the corrupted octopus that thrives in self-made environment that enslaves others.
You must be a very happy with your life choices.
>>
>>18892304
>https://twitter.com/i/moments/852591835591692289

Rosi Et Crucis

Ex Deo Nascimur
In Christo Morimur
Per Spiritum Sanctum Reviviscimus
>>
>>18895858
Do you feel more elite by leaving cryptic messages ?

DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY ?
>>
OP here, I´m back.
Wew, this blew up a bit more than I expected.
I´ll try answering the best I can.

>>18893143
not me, first of all
>>18893177
No, not at all.
>>18893224
I was talked to by someone after work, we went through normal conversation and then we came to the point of the brotherhood.
>>18893260
if you want to put it that way, yes.
>>18893924
These are mostly political insights, it´s honestly a too big question to answer here.
>>18893973
the second post was not me.
>>18893982
I did not
>>18893994
Of course I am there because I want to
>>18894506
The factors are that I am a big player in gastronomy and had a higher military education
>>
>>18892304
Is it a mystery school? If so I'm curious to know how far back we think this knowledge extends.
>>
>>18892304
what lies beneath the shadow of the statue?
>>
Are you member of the Lectorium Rosacrusianum?
>>
>>18893237
There is no "them", you moron, as in they are not all the same. I would be careful with anyone I let near my children, refugee or not, because there is evil among humans... but that does not mean that all humans are evil.
You either have fallen prey of the fear spread by politicians or you are one of those politicians who spread it without even believing it.
>>
>>18897593
And you are a brainwashed fool who refuses to see reality. So you think the crime statistics in places like Sweden and Germany since the invasion of refugees merely fear mongering? Or the fact that most are young military aged men with very few women and children? You are pathetic and deserve the consequences of your obtuse idiocy. Too bad so many others will suffer as well, like that eleven year old Swedish girl ran over and nearly split in two by a grateful helpless refugee repaying her homeland's hospitality. You make me nauseous.
>>
>>18897593
You didn't answer the question. How many have you fed and housed?
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.