[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /x/, before you dismiss this as edgy know that I really am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

File: Deep-space6.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Deep-space6.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Ok /x/, before you dismiss this as edgy know that I really am only trying to understand God the Universe and how this is all happening.

I just want to get closer to whatever it is, I am honestly trying to be a better person.

>Thoughts
>Opinions

On what God is.
>>
File: programmer.jpg (283KB, 1027x901px) Image search: [Google]
programmer.jpg
283KB, 1027x901px
God is also known as the Master Programmer. Relax, OP. You're living in a computer simulation.
>>
>>18891970
Human beings come to believe in a world of duality and multiplicity, by learning your manhood you become unified as an individual man.

In this learning there is introduced to the mind of the human being the "God" concept, a concept to explain the creator of the creation in which the being has become embodied. For a long time, it is a case of belief in "me" and "God" (duality).

The evolution of the human being lies in the gradual realization that "me" is an illusion, an assumption and a non entity. Realizing that there is no "me" and "God" the duality of "me" and "God" dissolves in the minds acceptance, that there is only God.( God meaning unity) not as a vague belief but as being everything inadvisable,individual.

In this realization, you will understand. Good luck?
>>
read "the cloud of unknowing"
>>
>>18891989
What kind of unity is it? What is the nature of it? It can be taken to mean anything
>>
File: jimjones.jpg (232KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jimjones.jpg
232KB, 1200x1200px
>>18891998
>It can be taken to mean anything
Yes, but you should put your faith in my interpretation of the nature of God. I alone can help you.
>>
>>18891998
The cycle of eternity has no motion itself. It does not pass; things happen in it. A beginning is an ending and an ending a beginning. That which is after the beginning is also before the ending and that which is before the beginning is also after the ending .

I know the nature of it to be Nothing.

Not in the way a normal would think of nothing.
>>
GOD IS THE WORLD ITSELF
he created us as microcosmic beings, we are basically a smaller universe in the universe,
god is the ultimate CONCIOUSNESS from where all conciousness araisesn without god there is no experience of the world, without you there is no world or god, basically god is you and you are god from an occult prospective, but you are not the only god that is part of a bigger god.as above so below my friend!!
>>
>>18892021
>but you are not the only god that is part of a bigger god.as above so below my friend!!

This is a duality. Above-below.
>>
The more you understand and accept yourself, the more you start to understand God. The more you surrender your limiting beliefs about yourself, the more you become what you essentially are: a conductor of god's infinite potential. A living master tool through which god actualizes his potential and puts the real in reality.
>>
File: 1488350944151.jpg (836KB, 611x536px) Image search: [Google]
1488350944151.jpg
836KB, 611x536px
>>18892021
>>18892047
The duality is an illusion, there is only One God, One All That There Is, the Immutable, we exist within the creator's finite-infinite thoughts, but we are NOT the creator himself.
>>
>>18892074
I agree, but its awareness of this experience is limited to our perceptions.

I think we are its feelers, without us it resides in nothing.
>>
>>18892092
The senses? That means consciousness is just one mere aspect of the whole, fuk.
>>
File: weighheart.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weighheart.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18891970
>Thoughts
>Opinions
>On what God is.

God is the giant grouchy INFP in the sky...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgj3nZWtOfA
>>
>>18892097
Yes, it's rather complicated, but then obvious. I think I understand how reincarnation works .

>>18891989 You can decipher it from my post.
>>
>>18892105
Reincarnation has to be some sort of trap, why would I want to come back here!? I want to go into the next level
>>
>>18892097
Would you kindly give that sentence, in more depth anon.I want to bounce some ideas of you.
>>
>>18892105
yes, good work
>>
>>18892108
>>18892115

I hope you got it I really do, it's warm to know, if it is in fact true, being based on a non dualistic viewpoint I can't see how it could be wrong
>>
>>18891970

God is , was, and always will be. He was the creator of all.

He can not be defeated, as those who work against him are no more than servants to his divine plan. Those who speak out against these words are serving his divine purpose. Opinions and counter opinions are formed entirely based upon the route chosen by a person, but in all ways these instances are accounted for and weighed against the course of his plan.

Rebellion is a curse, the thought that we must have choice, or that it exists at all is a failure to understand this world outside the context of linear Time.

God is righteous, he can not tolerate sin, and as a result he sent his son, in the flesh of a human as a sacrifice for the sins of man. He then raised his son from the dead, who was he in flesh, without the seed of man and the sin which translates to the offspring upon birth.

He was raised, he walked the earth and then rose to the heavens.

Science is now coming to the realization through such methods such as experimentation, which shows that probability is the fulfilling variable within every equation; I mean to suggest the outcomes of such experiments as "Double Slit experiment" "Quantum double eraser" and so forth; Where you have demonstration of "Simulation" like properties where the results of an experiment rest only upon whether the data of the experiment was saved, or deleted, each film there after when developed resulting in one of two results, though the experiment was done the same each time, the only difference being whether the data was saved.

This leads you to the idea that God is the creator of everything, and in simulation theory, can be spoken of in many ways which I will choose not to dive into.

He was always here. He is here. He will always be here.
>>
>>18891989
>Atheist

Me and no God

>Theist

Me and a God

>Tfw you just realized atheist theists share the same belief, a belief in duality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
>>
>>18891970
God is just a word. I don't believe in the Abrahamic notion of a singular, lording creator God.

I think God is good as another name for the universe and that we are all God wearing masks to pretend we're not.
>>
>>18892108
>Reincarnation has to be some sort of trap, why would I want to come back here!? I want to go into the next level

Again with the duality. There is no "next level". You're looking at it already but from a different angle. Everything is being manifest out of nothing, God is nothing.

I would like to go further into this but I am going for the night. Perhaps the thread will be up tomorrow, and we can continue
>>
Every one saying something about God is wrong because every time you will define, give a quality or add something to God is not gGod anymore. God as all man try to understand, doesn t exist. I mean in the roof of our knowledge, the ancient book of archaic philosopher, they write the word God for a class of entity that is already define and use for create the cosmos. You will no find any grand master direct's teaching talking about IT. Even when you say God is one, the one you are wrong, because that is already a limit for God. It s quiet a big philospher topic as just few people in the world can speak about. It s like every one peak about high physic principle or chemestria principle. The only talk about IT, is by old hindu philospher that step first. Nothing ca say about IT. But if you try to think, you may say few thing. It is not something that we can experiment in none of the plan of conscience, It have two stage, one passive and one active. You cannot talk about the passive stage but you can do philosophy on the active. You cal just Know god by his aspect, like know fire just because of the material is burning,or you know gravity because you just see object change their way. The most past thing you can go back is: It have three qualities: the movement(as nothing can freeze), the breathe (the invisible thing that make move) and the chaos which is in fact primordial matter. The three become one, the tree in one and the one in three, call brahma in hinduism and called day an night of brahma for his passive and active phase. Then the one become the two. Every thin is every thing is not. Space and time, but as It is in everywhere and as the two result part have to be contained in something, they are three and become also one. The three is the first stage of form life, as you need three line to form. As it s the first stage of the cosmo that we can elaborate precise definition and so in all religion, in the exoteric form avery start from this stage.
>>
Then the three become one and so become four. Four is the first stage of solid work, as the cube. With one two three four, you have everythng you need because if you add this number you have 10 the whole cosmos. That is the stage of material cosmos, ou universe, the four is the demiurge, he use 4 power, the element in four direction to create the universe. Then everything happened and then everything is create in the same way
>>
Made several year of research and own reflexion on all this topics, i think i have a good view over all this and i m ok to speak about that, give my view on question if interested. That can be good test to see if this researsh is concrete or abstrait and non efficient
>>
>>18892278
>>18892286
>>18892290

You just made no sense.
>>
>>18891970
Everything in Creation is subject to the law of Entropy, a perpetual motion from Order to Chaos and Chaos to Order (duality, good/evil, yin/yang and so on).

This is valid for everything, even abstract concepts. Loves, relationships, societies, even economics.

Now as to your primary question. Creation itself is the ultimate expression of Entropy. Both science and religion generally agree that "in the beginning there was Chaos". Then through a singularity or by the Word, which both symbolize the transition, the world becomes Order. Everything is created and set in its place in perfection (early universe/paradise parallels).

As for God you can see him both religiously or pragmatically. Religiously you know Him as the Creator, the penultimate force of the world who creates everything for his own glory and "mysterious are the ways He works".

Pragmatically, he IS the world, for how else could He create something if He didn't get "down and dirty"? By being the world, He gains the" fruits" of this eternal tug o'war, which would be unobtainable if He remained in stasis (chaos/order). So pragmatically God is movement eternal, time and space and therefore creation.

Same as Him, we (in His image) can be both outside time and space in our "divine nature" (abstract thinking/higher intelligence), but also like Him are subject in this constant cyclical motion which now you understand is necessary.

Your search for these is noble for knowing God and the universe is ultimately to"Know thyself".

Sorry for the wall of text but asking the big questions also demands big answers.
>>
>>18892278
>>18892286
>>18892290

Ultimately a person can only discover what is undeniable through observation of his own experience. And this is not possible while the mind is occupied with beliefs adopted.

There are many philosophies and religions and hence confusion, conflict and little common understanding. The evolution of the human being depends on his admitting that his acquired beliefs are unreasonable, inconsistent and fundamentally unreliable.

The giving of identity, the making entities of things of the world, includes identification with the body image, which is the creating of a false self.

Involved in the world the mind will only ever measure in that world, since all things move, one form moving in relation to another. Distance and time concepts. These are useful for measurements in the physical world but, from the point of view of the disengaged self((consciousness)) they are super imposed and of no value.
>>
>>18892313
>Sorry for the wall of text but asking the big questions also demands big answers.

Anon you don't need to apologise about walls of texts after this guy>>18892286
>>18892286
>>18892278

>>18891989 This is based truth. You can actually see how things get complicated when people cause more division.
>>
>>18892319
paragraph by paragraph

Yes it's true, but talkin about experience and abserving ask for who is the viewer (or wihich part of us) and on what we are experimenting. Experimentation is in connexion with the physical sense. You cannot see with your eyes, you can just feel and translate with intuition spiritual thing.

the issue is that is was proven with experimentation that to make understood abstract concept as It in this sveral form on the active stage, the dychotomia is the best and alegoria is one of this form. Opposite sens in one sentence is the best way to explain something is not possible in earth, because you can be sure It have nothing to do with earth,

Interesting to read HPB, hinduism and bôdi-isme about that and after read jung work. Understand the difference between personnality and individuality, or between Myself and Persona is quiet important to define who we are.

You are right but we should stop to think like that because make error for people. Our world (even the inivsible thing) is the body of IT, If you cut it it s not anymore It, so body is important as spirit. Ermite have great health and are able to work as youth people, why if they will give up body they do exercise. Think about why egyptian momified body. Because have a link between both, because in fact they are just one and this one have three quality, movement, breath and chaos. Because if not, the universe is not possible, because even when stay just the spirit of IT (that s not IT) you have to have something that give matter.
>>
>>18892352
I cant even find my own post with this guy :S
>>
Its very common for people to say God is everything, it is as equally if not more true that he is nothing.

Nothing is the only indivisible absolute which the mind is capable of appreciating and understanding. The only qualification of nothing is that there is only One, there cannot be two nothings, it cannot be multiplied nor subtracted from. Nothing precedes and understands the concept of One.

One is created out of nothing, standing simultaneously with it. The un manifest One is Nothing. One can be divided, all numbers resulting from the division of one . One is continuously being divided and qualified, depending always on Nothing to uphold it. Nothing never changes, containing all that changes. Nothing is the greatest mystery upon which the mind may dwell and in which it finds rest.

Nothing must be appreciated positively, it is always appreciated negatively as an un important absence of everything. It is avoided by the ignorant because decent on identification with many things for his own supposed identify, an absence of everything to man an absence of everything is uncomfortable and unacceptable.

It is nothing that matters, and makes matter.

The created Universe is one born of Nothing. The one Nothing is before and after and without the One, before duality.
>>
>>18891970
If you truly want to be a better person what you need to understand it's not God but his creation.
>>
>>18892467
I'll elaborate.

This it's all animist teachings so take them as you like.

Once the two serpents started fighting wherever Cau Cau Vilu bleeded it became the Ocean, and where Ten Ten did it became the ground, this looked like nothing on the firmament, and they stoped and when to sleep, then the mother spider weabed the stars about earth to give the new land names and directions.

Then the creatures of the earth spawned from the breath of the ancient giants, who singed the song that started life, and everytime the earth trembles it's because life it's in danger.

All life it's equal, for it was created the same.

And the divine spark it's in eveything, so it's the blood of the two snakes.
>>
>>18891970
I have been asking myself lately what god really is and what he could possibly want from us. I just cannot imagine that if this being is real it would want us to fight over which idea of him is real. But other than that it is often said that god is omnipresent which means he is everywhere. Now the only thing that can be everywhere at the same time cannot have a body or a physical appereance, the only omnipresent thing is a dimension. Let's say this 'god' is a dimension. Stephen Hawking had ideas of the string theory and the thought of our universe having multiple dimensions. Edward Witten also had the idea that such extra dimensions could exist as some of you maybe have heard of these 11 theoretical dimensions. Now let's say this divine dimension is where you go after you die, the afterlife. ((((In the moment of death the human body loses 21 grams, this is a fact. Now what these 21 grams are isn't scientifically proven but some actually call it 'the weight of the soul'. Now these 21 grams which obviously do not have a physical form should be able to trancend from this dimension to another dimension, the 'god'-dimension. I know the theory by Duncan MacDougall is used for film ideas but this loss of weight is a fact.
It is old as well as it's said that it is because of the loss of liquids but I think there is more to it.))))
>>
It can only truly be realized through the realization of the One self. That being, forsakes the realm of illusion and therefore becomes eternal-universal witnessing the Universe as himself, becoming totally responsible. Under standing. body and mind respond naturally to each moment without thought as to how things out to and ought not to be because "He" as a supposedly separate particular being no longer exists.

There is knowing Nothing.

The three important questions what is man? what is the Universe? and how are the two related? are resolved in the realization that Man is Mind and contains the Universe as a reflection of himself.

The desire for knowledge happiness and immortality are seen to be one desire which ceases in the Realization that the Self, what One is, is Consciousness, which is knowledge, which is bliss. There is then desiring nothing, only then can you return to nothing.
>>
>>18892485 (same anon)
Even if it would have been proven as completely wrong I still think a form of energy separates from our body in the moment of death, which was before, I mean during our lifetime used to make all our cells able to function properly. (or it was used for something else, I can't prove anything, I can merely use information from modern science and so do you. So just think of something else if you feel the need to)
Since this somewhat works along with modern science so much unexplainable things like angels or prophets recieving messages from god, the extra dimension would make sense. Therefore 'god', the extra dimension cannot appear to anyone as a person but instead it somehow created it's own messengers, the things we call 'angels' which comes from the word 'aggelos' meaning exactly that. Maybe these messengers do not look like these humans with big fluffy wings but more like silhouettes whos body doesn't have a physical mass. All those beings, souls of dead beings who transcended to this dimension would look kind of similar to each other. That would explain how there are people sometimes seing beings or things that cannot explain for a short time, because the beings from the other 'god' dimension can get the energy from 'god' to cross these dimensions for a short time to try to tell us something so maybe god is a form of energy.
>>
>>18892467
>If you truly want to be a better person what you need to understand it's not God but his creation.

They're the same thing. There is nothing but It. People create divisions.
>>
>>18892485
>>18892489
(still the same anon)
Now what comes next could possibly be a little hard to understand because it is a little complex and my english isnt the best. I would say this 'god' dimension has been there since the beginning of the universe but this is not possible since the 'time dimension wasn't even there yet so we cannot use terms such as 'time' or 'space' here. the 'god' dimension is endless and infinite, so I also cannot say that at some point the 'god' dimension which consists of some sort of energie 'created' time and space but you should know what I mean. It is actually really simple since it's obvious that you need a form of energy to create something.
I am not a christian or anything else but I kinda want to quote the bible here cause I just thought of it..
1.Moses 3:19 "till you return to the ground,
for out of it you were taken;
for you are dust,
and to dust you shall return.”
You are made of this energy and this dimension and you shall return to this form of enery and to this dimension, whatever it is.
>>
i think god is the number 3 6 and 9
>>
>>18892485
>I have been asking myself lately what god really is and what he could possibly want from us.

>>18892092

>Now the only thing that can be everywhere at the same time cannot have a body or a physical appereance,>>18892462
>>
>>18892503
ya I wrote all that as an x thread some time ago, still my opinion on it though
>>
God is a concept. The holder of primary and secondary characteristics of all objects and the greatest thing the human brain could conjure up, however people can only try to understand the concept of god. No one can use god as a true acqusition.
>>
>>18892496
>even there yet so we cannot use terms such as 'time' or 'space' here. the 'god' dimension is endless and infinite

When one appears to divide to separate from itself that which apparently stands between one and other subject and object is called space.

The self, in witnessing itself, creates the apparent space, mind. Space is then a concept arising from the apparent separation of one entity from another.

What is space? Where is it? These questions are meaningless because how is it possible to locate measure or describe that in which all things are located measured and described?

How much space does the Universe occupy? Since there is One Universe as the sum total of all things, there can be no other against which it can be measured.

The Universe, to itself is neither large nor small . The Universe has No size, it is a dimensionless phenomena experienced only in the mind.

And people are shit scarred to admit that.
>>
>>18892511
>The holder of primary and secondary characteristics of all objects and the greatest thing the human brain could conjure up, however people can only try to understand the concept of god. No one can use god as a true acqusition.

Forms themselves are neutral as a passing show, they present themselves in the present. They grow, change decay and pass. The Self, disengaged simply witnesses the passing show, the reflection of itself . It is the organ of evaluation discrimination that gives value, in ignorance according to belief. In truth according to knowledge, as the forms manifest in the light of self consciousness appearing out of un manifest, the matter, matrix mother earth obeying the world the law.
>>
File: Monist belief.jpg (121KB, 959x515px) Image search: [Google]
Monist belief.jpg
121KB, 959x515px
>thread on God gets infected with monists

Reminder that any "we're all One" idiot who doesn't accept eating shit and giving all his possessions to a different person is a liar and a hypocrite.
>>
>>18892305
This is arcane knowledge, arcane understanding, esoteric knowledge. It makes absolute sense if you have the know how to understand.

Everything's an allegory, the higher dimensions can be understood through comparative analysis of our own, everything works on the same fundamental levels, just different resonant frequencies and varying degrees.

Number, Music, Geometry, Cosmology - give form to the Universe and all existence, they are the Quadrivium. Understand the esoteric science of numerology and Sacred Geometry and you'll better understand.
>>
>>18892779
holy shit are you small minded.
>>
>>18892779
Is this guy serious
>>
>>18892779
Does this guy realise that everything is made up from the same atoms?
>>
No matter how you look at it this whole existence is an incomprehensible paradox. I don't know anything anymore
>>
>>18893922
Do you mean you don't know what to believe?
>>
>>18892779
From ONE came many, from ONE KNOW ALL.

Fuck, is this really that difficult to grasp?

"God", or the All, is immutable, is perfect, doesn't require multiplicity, he/it is completely whole. We exist outside of the immutable whole, we exist in the immutable's mental projections and thoughts as wisps.

Thus while we are of the immutable, it is foolish to say that we are the immutable in its entirety or whole. We merely exist because the immutable continues to anchor us here, until the moment he doesn't and we all disappear, but to God, that was merely a blink of an eye, what to us seemed like eternity - and then it begins anew again, with whatever the immutable so chooses to project out into its canvas of mind.

So, yes, monotheism is the reality, duality is the illusion, pantheonist ideals, while existing, are simply lesser gods, and not the all, and are thus still merely thoughts/projections of the ultimate reality.

This is how it is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
>>
File: sirmeme.jpg (14KB, 364x337px) Image search: [Google]
sirmeme.jpg
14KB, 364x337px
>>18894265
>>18891989
>>
There's really nothing to say about god.

I like to think about pantheism when I'm in the mood though because it's a nice thought.
>>
>>18893358
>no argument, ad hominem
It's funny when a monist tries to insult you since that means they either a) are a hypocrite and see you as a different person or b) are literally insulting themselves.

>>18893817
Well I'm you, aren't I? Don't you know?

>>18893862
Does this guy realize all atoms are not the same?

>>18894265
From one tree I can make a dozen chairs. This doesn't mean all the chairs are the same. This doesn't mean a chair is a tree.
>THIS IS WHAT MONISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

>So, yes, monotheism is the reality, duality is the illusion, pantheonist ideals, while existing, are simply lesser gods, and not the all, and are thus still merely thoughts/projections of the ultimate reality.
You don't seem to have a grasp of what monism is. Why are you talking like you don't agree when you say monotheism (which is incompatible with monism) is the reality?
>>
>>18894733
None of these questions can be answered satisfactorily by the man who believes himself to be the body image.
He who believes himself to have a separate an independent existence believes himself to have a separate and independent mind, and believing in such is an illusion, you can never answer the problem of duality from such a view.

Observation and contemplation show that mind cannot be described as a physical thing can be described. All experience are in mind, are perceived in mind and are contained in mind, where else would they be?

Mind is space in the sense that all things are contained in space. Mind is formless space.

Being limitless there can only be one mind/consciousness God which contains all forms manifest, manifest being that which is Perceivable.

There is in reality no duality.
>>
>>18894733
>From one tree I can make a dozen chairs. This doesn't mean all the chairs are the same. This doesn't mean a chair is a tree.

Is a tree made of wood?
>>
>>18892131

0:3.12.The First Source and Center is related to the universe as:
0:3.13.1. The gravity forces of the material universes are convergent in the gravity center of nether Paradise. That is just why the geographic location of his person is eternally fixed in absolute relation to the force-energy center of the nether or material plane of Paradise. But the absolute personality of Deity exists on the upper or spiritual plane of Paradise.
0:3.14.2. The mind forces are convergent in the Infinite Spirit; the differential and divergent cosmic mind in the Seven Master Spirits; the factualizing mind of the Supreme as a time-space experience in Majeston.
0:3.15.3. The universe spirit forces are convergent in the Eternal Son.
0:3.16.4. The unlimited capacity for deity action resides in the Deity Absolute.
0:3.17.5. The unlimited capacity for infinity response exists in the Unqualified Absolute.
0:3.18.6. The two Absolutes—Qualified and Unqualified—are co-ordinated and unified in and by the Universal Absolute.
0:3.19.7. The potential personality of an evolutionary moral being or of any other moral being is centered in the personality of the Universal Father.
>>
Mechanically : the computer
Philosophy : the ultimate freedom
Psychologically : the ultimate delusion
Cosmically : mathematics
Realistically : physiochemistry
Actually : food, education, DNA

entheogens

liquor

tits
>>
>>18891970
It's impossible to know the full nature of God. What you must do is know yourself.
When it comes to the ultimate nature of reality all you need to know is that it is Love= Will, which can be understood by the psyche via the dual functions of Reason and Beauty.
The sole way (soul) of relation to this divine principle can only be found within. Know thyself.
>>
>>18894931
Paper 2. The Nature of God

2:0.1.INASMUCH as man's highest possible concept of God is embraced within the human idea and ideal of a primal and infinite personality, it is permissible, and may prove helpful, to study certain characteristics of the divine nature which constitute the character of Deity. The nature of God can best be understood by the revelation of the Father which Michael of Nebadon unfolded in his manifold teachings and in his superb mortal life in the flesh. The divine nature can also be better understood by man if he regards himself as a child of God and looks up to the Paradise Creator as a true spiritual Father.
2:0.2.The nature of God can be studied in a revelation of supreme ideas, the divine character can be envisaged as a portrayal of supernal ideals, but the most enlightening and spiritually edifying of all revelations of the divine nature is to be found in the comprehension of the religious life of Jesus of Nazareth, both before and after his attainment of full consciousness of divinity. If the incarnated life of Michael is taken as the background of the revelation of God to man, we may attempt to put in human word symbols certain ideas and ideals concerning the divine nature which may possibly contribute to a further illumination and unification of the human concept of the nature and the character of the personality of the Universal Father.
>>
>>18894850
>None of these questions can be answered satisfactorily by the man who believes himself to be the body image.
I really feel like I am talking to a fool.
>not accepting monism is not the same as accepting materialism
>a core concept of DUALISM is that the self is different from the body

>>18894885
>Is a tree made of wood?
Some are made of balsa wood. Some are made of pine wood. Some are maple wood. Some are ebony. Do you think all wood is the same?
>>
>>18891970
Just be a better person,you don't need to be delusional and pray to something,you don't live in Africa.
>>
>>18891970
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18894954
Since the op asked what peoples opinions where on God, how about you share yours anon.
>>
>>18894733
Anon you fail to realize that "god" or "It" creates duality in order to exist, there is a duality, but its not real.
>>
>>18894992
Anon you're arguing that god is virtual which is true but you're over-complicating it.
>>
>>18894951

>tfw universal father is a vengeful, spiteful, petty, narcissist and sent his only "son" to a very small region of the Earth to babble on in the form of 1000s of allegories and metaphors only to save humanity from sin so they could instantly start sinning again

>feels good man all praise be unto kek
>>
>>18895004
An unforunate result of the lucifer manifesto.

This world is a soul purification test. Can you fix yourself and learn to follow God before you meet judgement?
>>
File: 1490588595899.jpg (508KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490588595899.jpg
508KB, 900x506px
>>18891985

Honestly. Everything made sense once I realized the Basilisk exists and that I am rewarded and punished in my daily life by actions that help or hinder its future creation.
>>
>>18894975
You'd have to be more specific. Panentheism is close enough to perhaps start a conversation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panentheism

>>18894992
What are you responding to? That monotheism is incompatible with monism?

>there is a duality, but its not real
The ability to create a duality means there exists a duality before duality is created.
>reality without duality
>reality with duality
In order to maintain a monistic view, you must accept that duality does not ever exist, or that it exists as an eternal part of reality. Either of these acknowledgments collapses the entire premise of monism.
>>
>>18894996
I agree with >>18891989 maybe I can't word it like that but the guys that keeps going on about monists being dum asses, I don't think he understands.
>>
>>18895033
>or that it exists as an eternal part of reality

Sure, in order to have an experience like no, where we feel we're separate entities.
>>
>>18895053
>(in metaphysics) any of various theories holding that there is only one basic substance or principle as the ground of reality, or that reality consists of a single element
>Either of these acknowledgments collapses the entire premise of monism.
>>
>>18895004
The Universal Father is quite not like that at all. Infact, from our perspective he is rather non-emotional, but the one emotion he seems to emanate is love, compassion, patience, etc.

The Father has laid out the path for you and all other humans, but it's up to YOU to navigate it and find yourself back home.

Does kek love you? Kek just wants chaos. The Father wants order, the Father IS order. Kek is like an infantile kid in comparison to the grown adults here on earth, let alone any actual higher being of significance.

Rid yourself of all falsehoods.
>>
>>18895033
Its like saying, how would you know you existed unless there was anything else other than yourself.

So obviously, you this "God" creates dualities so it can experience something other than itself.

Could you not even consider this as a possibility?
>>
>>18895065
Well perhaps its paradoxical
>>
>>18895071
are you attempting to seriously include Kek cultism in a discussion of basic theology

are you serious about the Kek you're including
>>
>>18895073
>how would you know you existed unless there was anything else other than yourself

How would a desire to know you existed arise in an undifferentiated Oneness? This shows duality exists BEFORE your duality is created. Duality in knowing/not knowing; duality in desire/contentment; duality in manifest/unmanifest.

>Could you not even consider this as a possibility?
Why do you assume I haven't considered it, instead of considered and subsequently rejected it?

>>18895074
An incomprehensible juxtaposition between monism and dualism?
>>
>>18895073
The duality is truly an illusion though.

From one come all.

It's like the birth of the vesica pisces which comes out of one cell.

Out of one came two, into three, and thus through multiplicity. But it's always an inner arch, not an external one. We're/it is all within the same unity, there is no two "us's". God is perfect, complete.

From one come all, from one knoweth all.
>>
>>18895078
Kek is an idol, a dangerous one, that directs energy towards the dark ones, and away from God.

That which lies in the deep, the deep void of the abyss. We don't need that hassle.
>>
>>18895092
>It's like the birth of the vesica pisces which comes out of one cell.
>The vesica piscis is a shape that is the intersection of two disks with the same radius
>one cell
>two discs
>>
>>18895092
>>18895092
I believe it is an illusion, I agree with 90% of the people in this thread.

There is one guy talking about how people who believe in a non duality should basically go eat shit instead of food.

I have a family, 4 children and a wife, I see a duality,but I know its really not there.
>>
>>18895071

Spoken like a true delusional hypocrite. No offense to you kind sir/ma'am, but the universe in an infinite infinity full of chaotic chaos. A god (I prefer the term prime creator) certainly wouldn't create such a universe where entropy is so rampant if order is their MO. To add on, who is this god to judge me? Based on my body of life work, my dreams? How would the god even know or discern right from wrong? What if my life is the perfect balance of good and bad and if I take no further actions I wouldn't fall onto either side of the spectrum? If this god can judge me harshly then I can judge this god for letting his creations go to absolute dog shit while him/her/it sat on it's high horse without divine intervention other than the aforementioned sending of his single son to die in an arbitrary fashion. You'll never sell me on your idea and I am not afraid of the severity of any interpretation of a god.
>>
>>18895115
>There is one guy talking about how people who believe in a non duality should basically go eat shit instead of food.
I never said you should go eat shit. I said you're a liar and a hypocrite if you make a distinction between the energy that's labelled shit and the energy that's labelled food.

>I see a duality,but I know its really not there.
Exactly.
>I spout Oneness bullshit to feel smug but don't act in any way indicative that I actually accept and believe the idea.
>>
>>18895128
>>18895128
But anon I have this same conversation with my wife, we're talking about fucking consciousness here, there is only ONE there cannot be two!
>>
>>18895112
Yes, exactly, so the duality came after, not before. It's merely a construct that serves its purpose.

I'm not saying that duality doesn't exist within the mono, but the ultimate reality is that everything is the same with differences only by degree.
>>
>>18895128
Whatever is doing the perceiving is singular. We see a duality, which is not really there.

Look, anyway, that's what I believe, I wish you all the best and I truly don't want to argue with you.
>>
>>18895120
Okay. misdirect your energies into that unmitigated chaos and see where a lesser eternal being takes you.

You're the one that's illusioned
>>
>>18891970
You're God op. But right now you're seeing yourself through the eyes and mind of a human, and more specifically through your ego. Your name and the sense of self are just a way that you've decided to experience yourself from a different perspective. All there will ever be and all there ever was is you. But right now you're a faggot.
>>
>>18895138
Watch out, you might be told to go eat shit instead of food
>>
File: same same.gif (611KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
same same.gif
611KB, 320x240px
>>18895129
>my wife
You don't have a wife, hypocrite. Why are you differentiating between bodies when we're all One?

>we're talking about fucking consciousness here, there is only ONE there cannot be two
Nonsense assertion.

>>18895135
>Yes, exactly, so the duality came after, not before.
No, it takes TWO objects to create ONE in the example of the vesica piscis. It's a bad analogy for your concept.

>the ultimate reality is that everything is the same with differences
>same
>difference
And now I'm speaking with actual James Franco.

>>18895136
>singular
>We
>I
>you

>anyway, that's what I believe
I don't believe you, hypocrite.

>>18895141
That was you. You told yourself to go eat shit. And now you're warning yourself about what you did to yourself.

You're a real nutter, me.
>>
>>18891970
The Approach to God
5:1.1.The inability of the finite creature to approach the infinite Father is inherent, not in the Father's aloofness, but in the finiteness and material limitations of created beings. The magnitude of the spiritual difference between the highest personality of universe existence and the lower groups of created intelligences is inconceivable. Were it possible for the lower orders of intelligence to be transported instantly into the presence of the Father himself, they would not know they were there. They would there be just as oblivious of the presence of the Universal Father as where they now are. There is a long, long road ahead of mortal man before he can consistently and within the realms of possibility ask for safe conduct into the Paradise presence of the Universal Father. Spiritually, man must be translated many times before he can attain a plane that will yield the spiritual vision which will enable him to see even any one of the Seven Master Spirits.
5:1.2.Our Father is not in hiding; he is not in arbitrary seclusion. He has mobilized the resources of divine wisdom in a never-ending effort to reveal himself to the children of his universal domains. There is an infinite grandeur and an inexpressible generosity connected with the majesty of his love which causes him to yearn for the association of every created being who can comprehend, love, or approach him; and it is, therefore, the limitations inherent in you, inseparable from your finite personality and material existence, that determine the time and place and circumstances in which you may achieve the goal of the journey of mortal ascension and stand in the presence of the Father at the center of all things.
>>
>>18895165
No, apparently you lack an understanding of the fundamental principles of Sacred Geometry, aka the blue print for the cosmos.

The Vesica Piscis is created naturally after drawing two circles out of the center of the one. This is where the holy trinity arises from, which is just a manifestation of divine whole in our existence. God has to fracture himself to come into our being.
>>
>>18895177
Nice, 7's bro
>>
>>18895185
>lack an understanding of the fundamental principles
What people mean by this is "you don't accept the axioms you need to in order for what I'm saying to be true." aka your geometry a shit.

>The Vesica Piscis is created naturally after drawing two circles
>too cowardly to admit he was wrong before

>the center of the one
You see a circle and declare "the one." I see the most basic duality and distinction: circle/not circle. Inside and outside.

>God has to fracture himself to come into our being.
"Has to?" Your concept of God is so limited that rules bind it? And if God fractured, why is this anon >>18895136 saying the perceiver is singular?
>>
>>18895187
15:2.9.7. The Grand Universe. Seven superuniverses make up the present organized grand universe, consisting of approximately seven trillion inhabitable worlds plus the architectural spheres and the one billion inhabited spheres of Havona. The superuniverses are ruled and administered indirectly and reflectively from Paradise by the Seven Master Spirits. The billion worlds of Havona are directly administered by the Eternals of Days, one such Supreme Trinity Personality presiding over each of these perfect spheres.
15:2.10.Excluding the Paradise-Havona spheres, the plan of universe organization provides for the following units:
15:2.11.Superuniverses............ 7
15:2.12.Major sectors............. 70
15:2.13.Minor sectors............ 7,000
15:2.14.Local universes......... 700,000
15:2.15.Constellations.........70,000,000
15:2.16.Local systems........ 7,000,000,000
15:2.17.Inhabitable planets.. 7,000,000,000,000
>>
>>18895165
You seem upset, are you upset?

I mean, there is fucking hundreds of religions why are you so sensitive about the one that destroys your ego?

Perhaps its because it doesn't exist?
>>
>>18895165
Ok anon, lets take one step back.

What do you believe in?
What happens to you and your ego when you die?

Please enlighten us.
>>
>>18895206
The perceiver is singular, but for God to actually enter into his own mind of creation and to bestow upon us his divinity, he must fracture himself as revealing his ultimate being/nature would be too powerful for us to handle.

It's not that God is limited that rules bind it, but that he's so vast, infinite, and powerful that he has strict laws in place in order to ensure the continuing existence of our Universes. We are the ones bound by rules. we are all merely finite thoughts in the divine's mind.
>>
>>18895165
>>18895239

And if you can't answer us, and tell us what you believe to be true, then we have take everything you said and chuck it in the bin
>>
>>18895224
>>18895234
>>18895239
>>18895252
>>18895254

Liking the divine wisdom within these posts being spread.
>>
>>18895165
Anon what do you believe, and do be vague.
>>
>>18892278
Thank you brother. 10. Love. Absence. Whole hole. Keep thinking and not thinking these thought expressions of a greater nonexistent self.
>>
>>18895268
>>18895141

Typo tell us what you believe don't be vague
>>
>>18895269
Geeze, is the brotherhood here???
>>
>>18895165
I bet his guy doesn't respond about his belief system.
>>
>>18895286
Probably not. Few threads here that were anti spiritual or divine in general that dried up quickly once peeps started dropping divine truths LOL.
>>
>>18891970
the only thing you could possibly do to improve is not force improvements on yourself.
>>
File: Eye_dilate.gif (195KB, 220x126px) Image search: [Google]
Eye_dilate.gif
195KB, 220x126px
>>18891970
The problem with not knowing god is just that. Every person is unique with different ways of thinking, If god is all powerful all encompassing and is all of existence then no person or religion can ever represent or explain god because all people live and die, all religion is limited. Only one person can truly know god. The void is the contrast of that which will not fill it.
>>
>>18895297
Yeh I notice the same thing on /x/ in General, I think once the truth comes out it just gets to the point in where there's nothing else to talk about. Which is funny because people talk about how God tries to know something other than itself, when its pointed out, there's a revolt against any nothing of this type of thought.

Good thread guys. This i why I come to /x/
>>
>>18895234
Nope, laughing.

>I mean, there is fucking hundreds of religions
Haven't been talking about any religion. I've been talking about a philosophical concept.
>the one that destroys your ego
Many religions include monist beliefs. Those beliefs are wrong.

>>18895239
Tell me you have no defense against my critiques on monism first. I haven't asserted any beliefs; I'm just here tearing down monism.

>>18895252
>but for God to actually enter into his own mind of creation and to bestow upon us his divinity
Why is God limited this way?
>revealing his ultimate being/nature would be too powerful for us to handle.
What us? There is no us, remember? We're all One. Monism is so ridiculous it can't even talk about itself without resorting to dualist speech.

>powerful that he has strict laws in place in order to ensure the continuing existence of our Universes.
God can't continue the existence of the Universes without these strict laws? Why not? What stops God?

>>18895254
I have only argued against monism. If you can't defend your concept, then the concept should be chucked away. I have given no model to replace it, nor do I need to.

>>18895239
>>18895254
>>18895268
>>18895286
>>18895297
>>18895366
So you all admit you have nothing for rebuttal then? Because as long as you're still dogmatically holding onto monism there's no reason to move further than showing you how utterly foolish it is.
>>
>>18895398
>I'm just here tearing down monism.

Lol. Ok.

>Tell me you have no defense against my critiques on monism first. I haven't asserted any beliefs; I'm just here tearing down monism.

I don't really care what you believe, I just want to know. Its not as if it will shake my reality. I personally want to know what you believe
>>
>>18895408
>I don't really care what you believe, I just want to know.
>don't really care
>want to know
>monists
>>
>>18895437
Your belief doesn't upset me anon you can believe what you want. Now are you going to tell me/us what you believe?

If not perhaps you should just leave the thread?
>>
>>18895398
i can speak for monism (in the pytagoryan meenings).

Let's say what do you think is stupid in monism and i will answer what i think.

By the way, you are not attacking monism by itself, you are attacking people understand monsim philosophy. And monism (nothing to do with monotheism) is one of the only things that even Scientist accept it.
You are not so far but you loose your time in willing destroy, loose your time in creating,
>>
>>18895437
>>18895448

Patiently waiting
>>
>>18895448
That's nice. You may believe what you want as well. Are you going to admit you have nothing else to say in defense of monism?

>>18895475
>Let's say what do you think is stupid in monism and i will answer what i think.
Read the thread.

>By the way, you are not attacking monism by itself, you are attacking people understand monsim philosophy.
Lol platonic monism.
>And monism (nothing to do with monotheism) is one of the only things that even Scientist accept it.
Lol "Scientist." And no, science does not agree with monism. At every level there is distinction.

>>18895482
>Tell me you have no defense against my critiques on monism first.
So am I.
>>
>>18895492
do you think a lol is an anwer, if you want to have a debat you have to make the thing for.

You doesn t say nothing about monism, you just say no it s not true, dualism is true. where is your argument?

Dualism is not possible by the way, when you have two thing you have in reality three thing, is mathematical.

Do you know of what you are talking just a little bit, Monist is talking by leibnitz, it is a theory that a lot of scientist work on. Why do you believe, scientist go deeper and deeper in the nano world, because they are looking for the first matter., the monad (in the physical plan). And what they found? Quantum, the exact definition of IT by the old great philospher.

Pay respect to platon because without him you should be just o piece of shit, the primera matter.
But for info, Pythagore and Platon are quiet different in many view, so when i talk about pythagore, dont talk about Platon
>>
>>18895492
>Are you going to admit you have nothing else to say in defense of monism?

I'm not here to defend monism, I didn't even know it was called monism till you entered the thread. You're fixing labels on things.

Anyway, as you may know, I don't see you as something external. So I don't need to say anything in defense of a belief I have.

Yes, I'm talking to you, but I'm playing the Human game and so are you.
>>
File: 44.jpg (86KB, 397x405px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
86KB, 397x405px
>>18895512
Yes, brother, I tried explaining this to him in the simplest terms of geometry, yet he still resists!
>>
>>18895512
>you have to make the thing for.
Are you high or is English not your first language?

>You doesn t say nothing about monism, you just say no it s not true, dualism is true. where is your argument?
I've said plenty. Read the thread.

>when you have two thing you have in reality three thing, is mathematical
2=3. Sure is Math in here.

>leibnitz
You're going to try reaching back to LEIBNITZ? Whew, OK. Well first, Leibnitz wasn't a monist. He believed strongly in the distinction between the spiritual and the material, as well as the realness and variegatedness of the material. Second, monads were not considered within the framework of monism. Monads were a supposed fundamental element of the universe, yes, but that is where the similarity ends. Monads were explicitly individual, they were not All One.
>The monads are "substantial forms of being" with the following properties: they are eternal, indecomposable, INDIVIDUAL, subject to their own laws, un-interacting, and each reflecting the entire universe in a pre-established harmony
>[Monads] also differ from atoms by their complete mutual independence
>Monads are purported to have gotten rid of the problematic...lack of individuation inherent to the system of Spinoza, which represents individual creatures as merely accidental.

>And what they found? Quantum, the exact definition of IT by the old great philospher.
Actually, they found - once again - that the uniform Oneness was actually made up of a bunch of different stuff.

>Pay respect to platon because without him you should be just o piece of shit, the primera matter.
But for info, Pythagore and Platon are quiet different in many view, so when i talk about pythagore, dont talk about Platon
You completely missed the point. Read up on platonic ideals. (BTW, prime matter is Aristotle, not Plato.)
>>
>>18895514
>flounce flounce flounce
You're right. You don't have to defend your beliefs. But that means you have to sit there while I show the irrational and stupid nature of monism, and you only response being
>j-just a Human game! you're not external!

Which must be worse. Because in your view, I'm not just an asshole who can think circles around you.

I'm you.

You're sitting here berating yourself. Your getting pissed on intellectually because you know you don't really believe this shit.

I don't know how you can stand such self-loathing. But since you can't bring yourself to admit you need help getting further in your path (and it's late; can't wait for you schlepps forever) you have a good night.
>>
God is Ra aka kek
>>
>>18895563
Well, God is the Monad, he exists outside of the Universes. Since we're not actually real in the conventional sense, we're simply thoughts projected out from the Mind of the Monad.

Thus the Monad exists independently without us, but we do not exist independently of the Monad.

It is what it is.

And yes, 2=3 in higher dimensional mathematics, To form the Vesicas Pisces, it requires 3 circles to naturally create the Vesicas, thus the Vesicas is like day 3 of creation, and comes much after the initial outpouring of the Monad.

The duality is an illusion at higher levels, everything is in sense, one. It's a fucking paradox, but it makes a whole lot of more sense than thinking something came nothing,.

We cannot fully understand the Monad, as we are of it, but we are not it.

Get it???
>>
>>18895573
No.
>>
>>18895563
ok so thing because now interesting and we can start something godd for together.

First: Yeah i m not english, and more i m the opposite of english (french) so yes, translation is not an easy stuff. Please don t stop on wrong translation as the meaning, i think is comprehensive.

I read (particpate in the beginning of it) and i didn t see any real argument exept for the poor debat that have been written before. I stop in your comment because your way of thinking is interesting and i think in your thoughts, you are a monist inconcsious. But nice , you make a little development afer so, we will go.

Mathematical is not easy as just say 1 and 1 equal 2. In fact is not you have One, and afetr you have two so you have two element 1 and 2.
But no, You have one element, the only one and from this one element you cut a part to have two element. So you have two piece of one element, the piece are not the element because they miss the other part, but you still have the half element and the second half element make the element so 2 in reality is material concept(low concept) in abstract you have in reality 3

Do you read theory of leibnitz and do you read people work on it after?Leibnitz wasn t a monist because he was in the current of Scientist that in this time fight against catholic and so destroy spiritual (god) but actually, it take is concept from old teaching with the belief they was just chemist or physician of this time so he just focus on physical knowledge and develop just in the physical meaning, exactly the same from people teaching pythagorian lesson. But he forget that pythagore and platon was way more of just scientist. After all the research on this field get they never find the monad so give up or change the way of seeing that. Because monad is not in physical plan. But today, with the undifferencied cells from the human body, monad is come back on science.
About the individuality, i think you don understand what individual means.
>>
>>18895569
>I don't know how you can stand such self-loathing. But since you can't bring yourself to admit you need help getting further in your path (and it's late; can't wait for you schlepps forever) you have a good night.
What... I think the only one self loathing around here is you. Everyone in this whole thread was pretty chilled out but you. Again, I don't give a flying fuck what you believe, shit go and join Scientology tomorrow for all care, maybe Islam.

It still won't change MY BELIEF.

>You have a good night

You to.
>>
before to go just remember old teacher teachs about individual, get deeper in the notion of father and son.(Atma and Mana). If it is fundamental element it s the only one by definition, but it s a dozen of book to talk about that. For example when you say monad differ from atom you are right but you are wrong both. Because in the universe you can just find atom of something but wrong because that is not atom, atom is living by himself without the need of an elemet like hydrogene. Same with fire, fire exist without something to burn. That the big probleme of this time. If you get interested by science, look at hindu scientist that they don t have problem with catolic issu. You are the exact result of all the bullshit have done in the past in spiritaul field by catholic, but people like you are the solution of this issu. Keep hoping, it s question of year that scientist linked their research with anciant philosophy.

Don t use argument in saying read it, i did, listen all conference of philospher and i keep saying what i say, Platon have based this teaching on pythagore, not necessary because he follow pythagore but because you have only one truth. But as the truth is absolute, in the man world it take individual form as pythagorician form or platon. You just have to see the different rule that rule the school of pythagore and the school of Platon. Aristote is child if you compare with platon. The only thing it did is deforming teaching of platon and collaborate with government
>>
File: Far from the reaches of God.jpg (99KB, 989x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Far from the reaches of God.jpg
99KB, 989x1200px
On a related topic, does anyone believe nature itself can- or has produced a being capable of taking down a god in the course of the ancient cosmos, or at least a being which can reach the light and grace of a one true God?
Could humanity ever deny its fate and take down a god, if not the God? Shouldn't the son surpass the father after all?
>>
>>18892499
>no 8

Get fucked you dumb nigger
>>
>>18895098
Someone is going to face it, no matter how strong it is

Golden boy got this shit, even if he dies
>>
>>18891989
Funnily enough this viewpoint is entirely consistent with the atheist viewpoint. Existence just being what it is doesn't have to be God unless you decide to call it that.
>>
>>18895880
Thats supposedly why the Demiurge was made, "to create chaos if I lose against God" the irony is that it was created by God
>>
>>18895362
1:2.4.1. The intellectual capacity for knowing God—God-consciousness.
1:2.5.2. The spiritual urge to find God—God-seeking.
1:2.6.3. The personality craving to be like God—the wholehearted desire to do the Father's will.
1:2.7.The existence of God can never be proved by scientific experiment or by the pure reason of logical deduction. God can be realized only in the realms of human experience; nevertheless, the true concept of the reality of God is reasonable to logic, plausible to philosophy, essential to religion, and indispensable to any hope of personality survival.
>>
>>18891970
1:0.1.THE Universal Father is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings. First think of God as a creator, then as a controller, and lastly as an infinite upholder. The truth about the Universal Father had begun to dawn upon mankind when the prophet said: "You, God, are alone; there is none beside you. You have created the heaven and the heaven of heavens, with all their hosts; you preserve and control them. By the Sons of God were the universes made. The Creator covers himself with light as with a garment and stretches out the heavens as a curtain." Only the concept of the Universal Father—one God in the place of many gods—enabled mortal man to comprehend the Father as divine creator and infinite controller.
>>
>>18896042
A belief in "me" and no God is still a belief in Duality.
>>
Test
>>
what a nice thread
>>
>>18891970
God has become the Joker of humanity. Every time they don't have an answer, they pull the God-card.

Now there is a deck of card, no kings, no queens, even the Ace of Spads (Mr Devil Himself) is missing. A deck consisting of only Jokers.

The game has lost it's value a long time ago, still people keep saying it is a good, intelligent and fun game to play.

God, please, can someone please burn the deck all together? It's so annoying, even the Joker is starts to trump
>>
>>18898999
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjG47gtMCo
>>
>>18891970
You may understand "God" as the Source of all Creation. It projects two aspects of itself: pure individuated consciousness, and matter/energy. It infuses matter/energy with fragments of its own consciousness. It is infinite intelligence exploring its infinite potential through an infinite variety of finite fragments, such as us. It allows individuated fragments to expand via learning until they unite with the whole. It also does not diminish in size when a fragment is created…the process is holographic replication.

In contrast, you can understand the concepts of "Soul" and "Spirit" as aggregates of conscious energy, holographic fragments of God.

Soul is “lifespark”; characterized by basic awareness and consciousness.

Spirit is “Godspark”; characterized by self-awareness and individualized consciousness.

The developed human individual is composed of physical body, soul (etheric and astral body) and spirit (volitional and mental body).

Not all humans or animals have a spirit, just soul and body.
>>
>>18898999
There's always an ace up a sleeve somewhere....
>>
>>18898999
Checked
>>
>>18891970
Your question is way too general.
Life is an energy. It comes and goes, like electricity. But just because it isn't flowing through a wire, doesn't mean it ceases to exist entirely.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
>>
>>18891970
God is a human accessing technology of eternal life while forcing all humans live eternal life.
>>
>>18891970
To me, "God" is a harmless thing forced by facts into a role that only exists to stimulate different ways of thinking at the inevitable expense of appearing contemptible. It is the opposite of control, because consciousness is most happy and beautiful when it is free. A lesser god thing that cannot respect this would only bring about hell to others until eventually stopped.
>>
>>18898999
I can't control the Satan "bot(s)" at all, but I'll go for your trips. Checked, peace.
>>
>>18895071
Some people will reject his mercy.

God bless you brother
>>
>>18902394
whos murphy?
>>
wow
>>
>>18891989
I'm interested to what material this concept is based upon. What links or resources would you suggest that I look into?
>>
>>18902826
>I'm interested to what material this concept is based upon

Experience.

>What links or resources would you suggest I look into

Perhaps, your own experience?
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.