[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So someone on facebook posted pictures and a video of some orange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

So someone on facebook posted pictures and a video of some orange lights in the sky in Arizona. Can anyone debunk them? Or just discuss them?
>>
>>18891844
Apparently they were seen after a meteor hit in the same area.
>>
Probably planes.
>>
Phx here. Do you know where in AZ this happened?
>>
nigga that a picture not a video
>>
>>18891849
Supposedly it was near Parker
>>
>>18891844
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-14-00-51-26.png (223KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-14-00-51-26.png
223KB, 540x960px
This was the text that was posted with the pics
>>
>>
>>18891861
People spend a lot of time calling each other dumb here. A lot.
But friend. Link the video. You're making me want to say nasty things to you about your thought processes.
>>
>>18891871
The video is just a compilation of the photos taken in order. It's not worth posting.
>>
>>18891881
Oh, previous comment retracted, my fault, carry on.
>>
>>18891881
Disinfo
>>
>>18893362
I think he's just being nice to the Files.
>>
>>18893377
They are copyrighted. Kek.
>>
>>18891844
I think they are flying TR-3b's around in AZ. I SA one pass over my neighborhood south of Luke AFB. Pretty cool looking.
>>
>>18891861
Drones, flying in pattern. Not ours. Makes it harder to discern how many are there. Surveillance. You said a meteor? Or were they recovering a crashed drone maybe? Or just observing.
>>
>>18891844
>>18891854
They must move really fast.
>>
>>18893394
The circles separate.
>>
>>18891854

Maybe it's a distortion. But it looks like they may not be one solid ship.
>>
>>18891861
And then too many lights in one.
>>
>>18893401
Gotcha. I've been seeing a lot of drones. Last year me and some neighbors saw an amber colored light that hovered, split in two, then became one again. Somebody else saw it and reported it to NUFORC. Arizona has busy skies.
>>
Those lights aren't static, to a craft. They don't even seem attached at all, physically.
>>
>>18893413
The ones in Brazil, some of those are clearly extremely advanced drones. Seems like there are quite a few images people took there.
>>
>>18891844
Any air force or missile sites in the area? If so, we might be getting a repeat of the events that happened during the cold war when the nukes were almost let go, considering the rising tension surrounding Nork clay.
>>
File: IMG_3381.jpg (40KB, 564x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3381.jpg
40KB, 564x455px
>>18891861
Holy shit. Look at the lights.
>>
>>18893439
I think you found the real thing. Those two are maybe the same types of ship(?!) that photo is from the 1950s, said to be the most likely genuine photo of a UFO.
>>
Hmmm. Looks like "exhaust" or some excretion is coming from the "craft" or lights. Similar to the Chilean government video. Something to think about if you know what it is.
>>
>>18893454
Puts the drone theory out the window. We didn't have such tech in the 50s.
>>
>>18891844
Maybe if you linked us to the page or video instead of posting a cryptic fucking picture it would fucking help you absolute retard.
>>
>>18893474
>cryptic

I don't think it means what you think it means
>>
looks fake and the guy sounds like someone desperate to shill himself.

he edited the photos in bad faith already to watermark his name and add a fake timestamp to give credibility to his bs story.

where is the exif data? all images are geotagged.
>>
>>18893487
How much for a post?
>>
>>18893495
im an alien they pay us in spice.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.