[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day I posted a Thread here about a Individual's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1440114855098.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1440114855098.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
The other day I posted a Thread here about a Individual's dreams colliding with your reality well to Tell The truth This is happening to me. it's not schizophrenia or egg.
>>
i like egg
is good
>>
I don't think it is egg
>>
No, it's happening to me too. I awoke the other night with the term "astral fields" clearly in my conscious mind.

Basically, we're all in astral fields, 3rd dimensional experience is the densest astral field there is, but it's STILL an astral field - meaning astral rules apply.

You know how you can travel space, time, and dimension in your deams? Yeah, that's cause you're in a lighter astral field, with your astral body.
>>
>>18891947
Not really what I meant, what I mean is I see stuff that clearly isn't there, Not a schizophrenic hallucination More like I'm asleep and awake all at the same time.
>>
File: hqdefault-6.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-6.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>18891955
Yea, you're drifting between astral fields. Think about it, where's your imagination? It's on an astral plane that you can't physically touch. The two planes are getting closer.
>>
>>18891957
o think it's more psychological But perhaps you're right?
>>
>>18891961
*I
>>
>>18891829
What's an "egg"?
>>
>>18891961
Yeah dude, there's the physical plane, the mental plane, and the spiritual plane. So it's your psychological, or mental plane, melding with your physical plane. Nothing crazy about it, just mentalism. You're getting stronger.
>>18891965
ayy, a seed
>>
>>18891829
I've had lucid dreams since around 3 years old. I still remember my first one:
>be in a tall grass field, the grass is at the same level as my eyes
>see a lion's tail in the distance, it's standing taller than the grass
>suddenly, the lion's tail starts bounding towards me
>I'm panicking, it's getting closer and closer
>can't run away, it's faster than me, nothing but sheer terror
>wish so badly I could turn off the dream like a television
>imagine turning off the dream with a television remote
>dream stops, it's just me standing in the grass; no lion's tail
>realise I can control my dreams

Consistently, 9 night out of 10, I've had lucid dreams ever since. I can remember VIVIDLY particular dreams I had over 10 years ago, and I think about them sometimes.

Sometimes, the dreams would coincide with reality. For example, I'd dream that I was driving in the car with my mother, and three particular songs played on the radio in particular order. A week or so later, the exact scenario would play out in real life. This happened frequently, particularly with the car radio. Multiple times I called out, in advance, which songs were going to play. It never failed to freak out my mum, and as I got older it freaked me out too.

Had other experiences where I'd interrupt someone and answer a question they had in their mind before they even asked it (not just in anticipation, but half way through a discussion as their question was forming). Dozens of times I've had friends interrupt me and straight out say "How the fuck did you know I was going to ask that?" or "Wait, what the fuck? Did I already say that?". The question answering could be simply coincidence or extrapolating on a point of discussion, but not the radio predicting.
>>
>>18892452
Interesting. Serious question, is this a role-play thing? If not, what do you think your experiences mean about the nature of our reality? Because that would mean that dreams aren't just simple imagination.
>>
>>18891829
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_(esotericism)#Astral_plane
>>
>>18892452
Actually, the radio thing could be. Radio stations are played to play certain songs, and so those songs get a much more frequent rotation. So if three or four songs are being pay-to-play'd, their combination is much more likely than other combinations. Add to this the fact that certain songs 'fit' or sound better together, and so that combination is again more likely than other ones. You can try this at home by putting together a playlist, and introducing a different genre into the middle of it - pop song pop song pop song sounds better than pop song metal pop song. Thirdly, conformation bias. You don't remember the times you didn't get it right, only the times you did.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.