[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, what do you think about this video: https://www.you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kaiakoo.jpg (26KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
kaiakoo.jpg
26KB, 500x348px
Hey /x/, what do you think about this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI61ZoX-kx4
Do you think any of the videos in it are actually real?
>>
#1 Just a woman standing there. Freaked me out because I have a thing with faces, but it can't be proven otherwise. Most rational explanation.
#2 another girl, but the fading in and out can be done with edits.
#3 not sure but something screams fake. One thing I've noticed is that vids 1 and 3 have a weird filter over them to increase max sp00p. Not a good sign
#4 Scared the shit out of me because jump scares are shit but obv fake.
#5 this ringu grudge shit is getting old. It's just an edited boy.
# 6 the string is all too easy to fake, then it's just a girl hanging off the tree.

Will continue
>>
#7 just more ring inspired boring tropes. Someone is just sitting there
#8 edited with cuts
#9 pretty spoop, but it's someone just standing there. Note the weird filter over the video again. Looks fused with the rock but could be CG or even better, paper machet.
#10 one of the more thoughtful videos although it ripped off the tent shaking from the blair witch. The face is definite CG although someone is definitely sitting there.
#11 wtf are we supposed to be seeing? It's just people running around.
#12 pretty cool. It's just superimposed over the video though

Cont
>>
>>18891551
#10 it could also be a rubber or sculpted mask, meant to include that
>>
#13 this one is embarrassingly bad. More superimposed figures and then edited face.
#14 just a person, again, can't prove otherwise.
#15 kek I thought the focus was her being able to do that with her arms. Just another edited in CG face or less likely a mask.
#16 just another kid standing there. A huge trend with these is pan towards, pan away, pan back, then boom there's a ghost. It's kind of lazy and I think most of these are created by the show.
#17 again another person.
#18 I don't know what they're saying so idk what's up with the picture.

Cont
>>
>>18891611
Spoke too soon about the picture but it's difficult to tell. Could be an exposure issue. As for the rest of the pictures I'm not sure. I'm not a photography expert and not knowing what they're saying about the pictures isn't helping such as if they've had an expert to check them and verify if they haven't been tampered with.

#19 someone standing there, and then the face in the background looks edited in. It's not reflecting the light the same as everything else, a telltale sign of CGI.
#20 even with the replay and slow mo, I can't see what I'm supposed to be looking at. Sorry
#21 Mortal Kombat tree. Kek not sure about this one. I liked it though, at least it has a lot more originality over the others.
#22 she's just looking for sum pianist that's all. Lol it's edited in. Noticed yet another trend where something blocks the area the ghost comes into, it moves, ghost is there, blocked again, then it's gone. Much easier to edit it this way than make it fade in and out.
#23 this shit happens all the time with smoke. What is seeing shit in clouds and what not.
#24 clearly edited

Thanks for giving me something to do at work op, definitely spooped me a few times.
>>
>>18891672
Damn, you're good.

Some responses:
#11 According to the narrator, it's supposedly a headless man running.
#18 They're just speaking about the girl in the picture (that apparently is the woman that brought the picture), that is with the left foot (from her perspective) a little curved and then the woman says she hurted that foot a little after taking the picture.

About the pictures, they didn't say anything about some expert in photography and edition, so it's safe to assume they're all fake until proven otherwise.

#20 The head of one of the guys disappear for a short while [37:39], same as #24, looks fake as heck, but I'm not the one to say.

You're welcome.
>>
>>18891704
Let me come live with you in Japan senpai
>>
>>18891746
Unfortunately, I too, don't live in Japan, I just learned a bit of japanese watching animes... but someday when I go, I can bring you with me (it sounded a bit awkward, didn't it?) kouhai.
>>
>>18891787
^.^ I don't even like anime and I'm not a weeb, Japan just seems amazing.
>>
>>18891802
Pretty good face saving technique, could use polish if you're gonna go to Japan tho . That kind of outward passive aggression will work in china but might be seen as rude in Japan (Unless you have a friend to be the straight-man and you play it off like you're being a comedy duo)
>>
>>18891813
I'm serious though, I liked fooly cooly and trigun when I was a kid, and I watched a bit if gurren Lagan (sp) but I'm just not into it. I really want to experience night life in Japan, the cities seem amazing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.