[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright x help me determine what's going on So for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1811.jpg (257KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1811.jpg
257KB, 500x700px
Alright x help me determine what's going on

So for the past few weeks a car has been passing up and down my neighborhood and I don't know what to do

>be me
>half hour presentation tomorrow for work
>trying to fit all the information down to 30 minutes
>stopwatch out and have been reciting my speech all night
>suddenly car pulls up onto my driveway
>instinctively look at the stopwatch
>23:00 but don't think much of it
>expect the car to pull out of my driveway
>it doesn't
>just sits there till 28:00 when a figure exits and walks away
>car then pulls out of the driveway and continues on the same direction it was headed

I thought this was strange, but it gets stranger

>week later same car pulls up onto my neighbors driveway
>immediately when I see it I reach into my pocket, pull out my phone, and start timing
>car just sits there
> at 5 minutes 2 people get out and walk the opposite direction of me
>car drives off same way it was going
>a week later same thing happens and the car does the same thing
>at 5 minutes the car leaves, but this time no one came out of it

In 2 days the car comes

What do?
>>
>>18891351
why would you time how long the car is there? that's retarded
>>
>>18891351
prolly just scouting houses to rob.
>>
File: shin yami no koe.gif (144KB, 498x311px) Image search: [Google]
shin yami no koe.gif
144KB, 498x311px
scouting houses to rob like anon said
>>
>>18891891
well they're doing a piss poor job at it if an anon catches them.
>>
Why don't you just walk out there and start filming them and their license plate

In case something happens or just to scare them off
>>
>>18891351
You're prendido dawg
>>
>>18891351
Mite b drug buyers/dealers getting dropped off and walking a few houses/blocks down to score/sell.
>>
Take photos of the car and plate, and the driver and the people who leave the car. Don't let them see you doing it. It's far more likely that they are doing something fairly mundane but still nefarious like trying to figure out which houses are occupied on that day and time in your neighborhood. Since you're at home when this happens, I'd say you're at little risk, unless they see you taking the pictures. When a home in your neighborhood is burgled, give the evidence to the cops.
>>
i suggest pulling a Home Alone /k/ edition and waiting it out. Secure your home and wait it out Who knows what'll happen, theyll have to get you on your own territory.
>>
>>18891351
>half hour presentation tomorrow for work
Bullshit. You don't have a job.
>>
OP here

>>18891623
Yeah that's probably it
>>18891931
>>18892104
Alright I'll do this
>>18892667
~c=3
>>
>>18891351
Depending upon how rural you are, they are probably kids just getting out for screw away from parents. Next time they show up approach them and see if you can get a threesome going.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.