[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so sick of being taken in the middle of the night. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: shutterstock_213109381.jpg (524KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_213109381.jpg
524KB, 940x545px
I'm so sick of being taken in the middle of the night. I'm sure they have taken me at least 3 times in the last 2 months. How can I keep them from taking me again?
>>
its simple really.
just stop roleplaying
>>
>>18891272
Tell them NO.

Depending on what they want you to do, maybe you should just make the best of it. Beats being a normie who doesn't think humans have been to an other planet than Earth.
>>
>>18891272
rub some coyote urine on your face and body before you go to bed.
started doing this after my second capture and haven't seen them since.
>>
Say no
If they continue anyways it becomes non consensual rape and you should call the police. Damn. Aliens never understand that no means no.
But not the space aliens
>>
>>18891272
>>18891277
>>18891320
>>18891355
>>18891370
guys come on this is serious, I've been abducted for years and I just want it to stop.
>>
File: 1458863749352.png (218KB, 520x527px) Image search: [Google]
1458863749352.png
218KB, 520x527px
>>18891277
kek
>>
>>18891379
alright, I'm going to think about this while I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. If I think of anything then I'll reply.
>>
File: 00144.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
00144.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>18891355
>>18891379
Scent masking works against greys, they have shitty eyesight and mostly track by smell.
Have you seen them? what do they look like?
>>
>>18891272
Let them know you're scared and want to go home. I heard they don't like dealing with people who are afraid and not accepting of what they are doing. If they're telepathic they might hear you screaming in your head and be like "HOLY SHIT SHUT HIM UP!!" "WE CAN'T!!!!" "AHHHHH GET HIM THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"

If that fails start praying to Jesus. Be sure to use his name.

That's all I got.
>>
>>18891272
Move to the big city. Live in an apartment.
>>
Probe yourself and then the aliums can't probe you
>>
Still here Op?

I know it's a lot to deal with. Have you been able to fully recall all detail?
It might seem strange, but it is quite possible that you are not recalling other moments during which you were not as uncomfortable.

How much detail have you been able to see? Have you considered trying to help them? I can tell you from personal experience that it is the most productive method of dealing with this.
>>
can we have details?
>>
>>18891436
That does not have any effect. It can seem to by simply distracting your attention and assisting in the supersession of your memory.
>>
>>18891379
Did you think to put on you tinfoil hat to block out their mind control beams?
>>
File: just you try to fucking stop me.jpg (27KB, 407x384px) Image search: [Google]
just you try to fucking stop me.jpg
27KB, 407x384px
>>18891272
I've heard cats help somehow. Like they can't get stunned like a dog/human can. And if I were a little grey shit then I'd be scared of some cat(who's bigish to them, like a large dog) lurking around and stalking me. IDK if it's true but try it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.