[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Go to take a late night shit >See black markings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Bathroom tiles.jpg (850KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Bathroom tiles.jpg
850KB, 2048x1536px
>Be me
>Go to take a late night shit
>See black markings all over the floor, coming from the shower (pic taken morning after)
>Leave bathroom immediately
>Go to bed
>Hear bathroom door opening.
>freakout.jpeg
>Convince yourself it was just the wind, and close bathroom door together with the window
>Go to bed again
>Hear bathroom door open again...
>Don't bother and try to sleep
>Hear footsteps from attic
>Ignore it and read Jojo til 4am
>Pass out
>Wake up from the music system in the living room, playing at full volume
>Go to turn it off and make breakfast
>Sit in bedroom and eat breakfast
>Get freaked out when music system plays at full volume once again.

I don't belive in the paranormal, but this is becomming a bit unnerving, and i think you guy's might have a better understanding of this than me.

It should also be noted that the shower has not been used 24 hours prior to the incident and that the bathroom tiles were completely dry, so water is not the cause of the colour.

What do?
>>
File: cycleOFlife.jpg (144KB, 1110x739px) Image search: [Google]
cycleOFlife.jpg
144KB, 1110x739px
OP's bathroom is messy = MUST BE PARANORMAL!!!
>>
>>18889132
Check for a leaky pipe or something, that looks alot like water, if theres no leaky pipe then you might have something
>>
what i don't understand is how your shower works. what is with those doors and that tiny triangle of space to stand in.
>>
>>18889132
>>See black markings all over the floor, coming from the shower (pic taken morning after)
>>Leave bathroom immediately
>>Go to bed

>oh man, there's weird shit all over my bathroom floor
>absolutely nothing I can do, better just go to bed

The stereo system turning on is spooky though. Unplug it, start recording everything, wait for something else to happen
>>
>>18889157

No the glass opens outwards, so there is a large square of space to stand in
>>
>>18889155

Checked to see if that was the case, but everything is completely dry
>>
Sentient mold
>>
>>18889182

I thought that too, but that does not explain why it was suddently there in a matter of hours, wouldn't it take longer for sentient mold to settle ?
>>
I see a dog bowl, maybe some got tipped? don't want to shill but we have to consider everything.
>>
>>18889229

Dunno, im more concerned about the door's opening and the other sounds in the house
>>
Mexican squatters
>>
>>18889236
Yeah. maybe put a thin layer of talc on the floor on a hard surface and see if disturbed. It will eliminate it being rodents etc.
>>
in these cases the unfortunate reality is that you are probably at the start of a long slide into delusional hallucinations. It's going to get a lot worse before it doesn't get any better. Be thankful for what you had at least, my man.
>>
>>18889132
OP install cameras immediately everywhere in your house quietly and discreetly. This happened to my friend before someone is living in your house without you knowing it. Also call your local police department outside your home and notify them of the situation.
>>
>>18889657
Fucking this. Go take a walk and phone the police.
>>
>>18889132
The pic looks like water dripped from the shower head and trailed through some of the grout. Speaker systems can be switched on by wireless signals or a faulty doorbell transformer.
>>
>>18889132
Sounds more like a burglar than something paranormal. In any case I'd call the police.
>>
OP is sleep showering
>>
bumping for curiosity

OP better not be kill.
>>
I had something similar to this. Turned out, my apartment was "vacant' for a year before I moved in. Then once I moved in, the guy started living in the attic neither me or my landlord new existed. Shit was missing, my mirrors would be fogged up for no reason, and I'd find footprints on my stove. Wound up shooting the guy, because my girl took my car while I was taking a nap, and he thought it'd be safe to rummage in my fridge. Just put flour or baby powder on the floor before you go to bed next time.

Alternately, it has been said that demons use mold to inhabit places and as a was to infest people. Either way, if it is mold causing this it is really unhealthy and can make you super sick. So if the baby powder turns up nothing, call your landlord or a home inspector to see what's up.
>>
>>18891322
>Shit was missing, my mirrors would be fogged up for no reason, and I'd find footprints on my stove. Wound up shooting the guy, because my girl took my car while I was taking a nap, and he thought it'd be safe to rummage in my fridge.

TOTAL BULLSHIT
>>
Black mold has you hallucinating OP.
>>
>>18889162
That's an interesting shower
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.