[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surely there are bull and/or owl deities that aren't evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Moloch.jpg (71KB, 564x783px) Image search: [Google]
Moloch.jpg
71KB, 564x783px
Surely there are bull and/or owl deities that aren't evil bastards who feel like their animals have been given a bad name by Moloch.

Maybe we should be praising these other owl/bull gods to subvert Moloch?
>>
File: 5kThkTC.gif (2MB, 280x173px) Image search: [Google]
5kThkTC.gif
2MB, 280x173px
>>18889046
I praise my own deities, it's not a bad idea tough.
>>
Looks like moloch is on dat der celltech
>>
Minerva doesn't count

fuck Minerva and all the other deities of the pedophilic elite
>>
>>18889046
Bulls are fucked. Forget about bulls.

Owls, on the other hand, are the signature bird for close to a quarter of demons. Their association to Moloch is merely a meme.
>>
>>18889074
Are there any non-demonic owl deities? I want something that's in to white magic.
>>
>>18889077
Minerva is sometimes pictured as an owl, I believe. I mean, there's not much evil about moloch worship, other than that he was demonized wat back in the day by those who didn't stand to profit from the rites of moloch.
>>
>>18889103
Child sacrifice is evil

No exceptions
>>
Moloch isn't real, and if he is, some basement dwellers on /x/ aint stopping him. Lol
>>
>>18889107
This.
Moloch as a god is more evil than most Goetian demons.
>>
>>18889126
Except child sacrifice isn't what you think it is...
>>
>>18889126
Also, the Goetics are *not* demons and are *not* evil, really.
>>
>>18889350
Go away with this disinfo
>>
>>18889323
>inb4 muh "we're raising their consciousness by exposing them to intense sensation that induces out of body experiences"

If you were to offer to torture rape me into enlightenment I would say no thank you
>>
File: SeriousGG.png (190KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
SeriousGG.png
190KB, 480x432px
>>18891318
>If you were to offer to torture rape me into enlightenment I would say no thank you

I would be happy to destroy you to rid the world of your heathen philosophy forever and ever
>>
File: 1460489954345.jpg (75KB, 475x706px) Image search: [Google]
1460489954345.jpg
75KB, 475x706px
>>
>>18889046
The Vatican turned the owl and what stood for into something evil.
>>
>>18890944
So let me get this straight. Demons/angels/spirits/thoughtforms were never considered evil until the rise of Abrahamic religion, and every religion before then painted them out to have no allegiance -- some good, some neutral, some evil. Christianity is the only one that believes any and all paranormal contact is evil, and it's also the most practiced religion for no reason other than for control of the masses.

But you're going to tell me that the ways of old are disinfo? No. Christianity is disinfo, you fucking bluepilled sheep. Why do you Christfags even exist on this board? Shill elsewhere.
>>
>>18890944
>believing demons exist and that they aren't all just thoughtforms split from the collective consciousness without physical for
>believing that all thoughtforms are evil because "muh Christianity aliums are demons"
>calling out someone else for disinfo

/sigh
>>
>>18892747
>Christianity is the only one that believes any and all paranormal contact is evil

sounds like someone's ignorant in regards to Islam
>>
>>18892789
Sorry I should have specified Abraham religions, since Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are basically all the same fucking thing.
>>
>>18891318
No not at all. Child sacrifice is spilling one's seed for ritual purposes not in the name of procreation.... AKA the sin of Onan in the bible.
Jesus Fucking Christ, I didn't think I'd have to do any spoon feeding, but that's what I get for spending so much time on /his/
>>
>>18892931
No child sacrifice is killing children in part of a ritual dumbass
>>
>>18893814
OK, just keep telling yourself that. Then when you read about child sacrifice in occult ritual texts you can bitch about the "ebil co-mit-tors or infat-a-side"
>>
>>18893846
Are you actually fucking retarded?

People offer semen in rituals all the time and it's not called child sacrifice. Semen is not a child.
>>
To name a few:
Hecate is often depicted with the owl as her symbol, Bloddeuwedd and Arianrhod (Celtic Mythology) are both transformed into owls, as punishment and personal magic ability respectively, and the Hindu god Lakshmi often has a white owl as his symbol.
Beyond that we have Athena and Minerva, but there might be some negative connotations there still. I like owls a lot so I looked into this a long time ago.
As for bulls I had to research a bit, and there aren't a lot of bull deities; we have the Egyptian god Apis, a Mesopotamian god name Gugalanna and a slew of other mythological figures that aren't considered deities.
That being said, the true answer is to post-ironically worshipping Moloch.
>>
>>18889053
this is basically Hinduism in a nutshell
>>
>>18889046
>bull god
>not praising the egyptian sacred bull apis

bull and owl deities are fucking everywhere though
>>
File: Mithra.jpg (79KB, 485x442px) Image search: [Google]
Mithra.jpg
79KB, 485x442px
don't mind me just leaving this here
>>
>>18894481
Hell, Crowley sacrificed about 150 children per year between 1912 and 1928... becuz muh ebil in-fant-uh-side
>>
>>18889046
1) Moloch is not an owl.
2) Moloch is most likely a form of ritual to Baal, be him the Carthaginian form or Baal Hermon. If not, and if it's not a rite, then they're both probably the same entity under other names.

>>18889062
What's pedo about Minerva.
Be specific.
Offer citations.

>>18892710
Even funnier.

>>18892931
FWIW, the rites taking place at Gia ben Hinom were very likely literal child sacrifice.

What this means is up to you to interpret.

>>18894481
>>18896851
From the footnote in M:TP relating to the passage in question:

>WEH ADDENDA: When Crowley speaks of sacrificing a male child, his diaries and other writings indicate that he thereby obfuscates the actual practice. Crowley did this by diversion of the act of sexual intercourse and other sexual actions. He considered contraception as human sacrifice. There is no indication in any of his writings that he ever performed infanticide. In fact, Crowley was even against abortion.

I have the vast majority of his personal diaries. There are multiple indications he used 'sacrifice' as a code for sexual acts (because it WAS NOT illegal to write about killing kids, but WAS illegal to write about sexual magick), and none that the code was literal.

Unless you wanna go dig up some >citations for me.
>>
>>18896851
I am
>>>18896851
and was ragging on
>>18894481
for sperging out about
>>18893846
Everyone has an agenda, I guess. But yeah those ancients were hardcore, or something. However, I find it hard to believe that any Baal cults are practicing actual human sacrifice these days, but I guess I could be wrong. I think they were originally trying to imply Muh Bohemian Grove Child Sacrifice but I also could be wrong here.
>>
>>18896896
>find it hard to believe that any Baal cults are practicing actual human sacrifice these days
I agree, if we're talking literally.

>Muh Bohemian Grove Child Sacrifice
That or Muh Child Trafficking Pizza Joints.
Still thought I'd toss out some facts.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.