[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I'm pretty up to date with a lot of the happenings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_12477-14806560204941156786512.jpg (1017KB, 2203x2938px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12477-14806560204941156786512.jpg
1017KB, 2203x2938px
Okay so I'm pretty up to date with a lot of the happenings and tripfags around today, but I keep hearing about M.
I hadn't asked before because I figured it would come back around and I could lurk it, but here I am, starting a whole thread....
>>
M posted 2 spells, go fetch love spell. ive heard of success stories with both. my question is, has M ever posted any beyond those 2? also i can post the spells if you want OP.
>>
Same here Anon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malkuth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephistopheles

I'm not sure who he is exactly. I saw someone talk about a demon/god who was in control of imbibing in spirits (alcohol) which is like the opposite side of the coin to drinking wine and having a merry time so to speak.
>>
>>18888751
I think all the "success stories" were M himself shilling his nonsense. That's not to say they couldn't work, but I highly doubt it. I think it was some guy trolling lonely isolated people, or something to that effect.
>>
>>18888766
well, i prepared the love spell to use on my sister, but her parents came home before she got back from the store so i didnt have a chance to get her to drink it. but idk, i really felt like it was going to work. for some i just get the feeling these spells are legit. maybe ill try the go fetch one and see if i can get a firearm :)
>>
It's interesting to me that M left a love- fetcher to be found.

Does anyone know what the M stands for? Are we assuming that's Mephistopheles or something?
>>
>>18888751
If you could post the spells that would be wonderful.
>>
>>18888827
sure.

GO FETCH
Okay. So I see some are intersted. The spell as I mentioned before is known as the go fetch spell.
Materials. One piece of white paper. One pen. One needle. One drop of blood. ONLY USE THE BLOOD IF YOU NEED TO INCREASE THE SPELLS POWER

THIS SPELL IS USED TO RECEIVE A GIFT OR SOMETHING YOU WISH RETURNED

>use the pen to write in detail what it is you want brought back to you. This can be anyone or anything. So long as it is not outlandish.
>on this note write that you will remove the spirits pain in exchange for it bringing back what it is you desire (this is what the needle is used for)
>write note as if you are talking to someone in first person
>sign your full name at the end of the letter. Use blood only if you want the process expedited

Now that you have the letter now what?

>take your letter and fold it into the shape of a dog HAVE ALL WRITING FOLDED INSIDE THE AVATAR
>remember the needle? Pierce one of the newly shaped dogs legs. (This is the pain you promised to remove if the spirit holds up their end of the deal)
Now with your demands clearly written inside the dog AND it's goal clearly given and the contract made. place the new dog somewhere you can see it. And say.

"NOW GO FETCH"

After you are given what you wanted IMMEDIATELY remove the needle and leave the dog outside to be free.

I preformed this spell only once. I thought it wouldn't work I asked that my old girlfriend would come visit me. She did five days later. The parent she had moved to live with died and a car accident. And she had to come back to live with her father. After she had told me she had to come and tell me what happened. After that.i promised to never again use this spell.
You.have been warned. Good luck.

Cordial as always... -M
>>
>>18888827
>>18888835
LOVE SPELL
Hello. Good evening.
The time has come to fulfill my promise of sharing one spell per night until the forseible future. This is a lovers potion
>Materials.
One slip of paper. One pen. Black tea.
And finally, An offering from your own body.
Optional:One rose bud that is beginning to bloom or any flower symbolising love that is in the process of blooming.
Instruction.
>Inscribe the name of your target on the slip of paper. And your name beside theirs

Prepare the tea to be brewed as you would with coffee so that the water flows through the mixture and into a new vessel.
next.
> on the paper. Write over the targets name with your name so that yours is most visible. And then do the same with your name. So their name is now visable over yours.
Put this slip of paper in the middle the tea to be brewed. But only after the next few steps.

You now must offer something of your own- Charged with sexual energy. For men performing this spell semen is recommended. For females sexual fluid and most commonly menstrual blood is used.
>pour fluid onto the paper. Let it soak through
>add this paper imbued with your sexual energy in the middle of the black tea to be brewed.

thpse are the two spells. i dont think they posted anymore. but i just know in my gut they are genuine. i will get my damn sister to drink that tea, one day...
>>
>>18888835
Thank you. Was expecting a screencap, not copypasta...
>>
>>18888861
i saved them as memo's on my phone. sorry bout that. but i promise those are the real ones they posted.
>>
>>18888868
I am very much obliged. Has anyone done any sleuthing as to M's identity? Are you sure it was a he? These sort of things seem super feminine.
>>
>>18888887
well i have no idea. i dont assume everyone on the internet is a male, so i refer to people with gender neutral until they declare themselves. if you notice in all my post i say 'they'.

as to answer you question, i really don't know. i've seen people refer to them as both he and she.
>>
>>18888906
Do you think this sort of thing can span into videogames? Like, if I told the dog go fetch me 5m RuneScape gold and bloodied and spit and came altogether on it?
>>
>>18888920
well i'm not entirely sure. my guess woul be no, because i can't think of a way for a spirit to access a video game, but i could be wrong. i guess you could just try it and find out?? given M's warning though, it might be a bad way to do things. my guess is, that spirit killed their ex-gf's father in order to make her go talk to M. not sure how it could get you gold. but where there's a will, there's a way; i suppose...
>>
>>18888945
Yeah... Idk, she's just mysterious to me, I wanted to know more. I still wanna know what the em stands for. Mystery? Magic? Mephisto?
Thank you for humoring me, anon. I thought M had long since disappeared.
>>
>>18888959
He's just the coolest with palochan.

Thanks for keep on lurking M, you make us seem like an actual board.
>>
>>18888959
>>18888965
wait no, guys i'm not M lol. i just saved their spells and share them when i can, because i believe them to be genuine. M -has- dissapeared as far as i can tell. notice in the love spell they say "i will post a spell a night" and yet, we only have two spells. i have no idea what happened to our beloved M, i just they are safe and come back soon. i'm very curious to see what other spell they might have...
>>
>>18888987
C'mon, you saved the text file to a note? I mean it's pretty convincing, showing up, dropping two spells, disappearing. Definitely grabs your attention. And that name. Em.
>>
File: IMG_3258.gif (149KB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3258.gif
149KB, 320x176px
We are the toll takers. The Grifters. We are the dreamers of dreams. The only way to win is not to play.
>>
>>18888999
lol. this like rever x culture. ussually people get called out on trying to 'roleplay as certain things; whereas i'm saying i'm -not- M but you guys are convimced i am haha. i don't have the knowledge that M has unfortunantly.. would be noce though..
>>
>>18889010
reverse*
nice*
convinced*
>>
It's morning somewhere. That's usually my excuse. For murdering a post.
>>
File: mercy.png (270KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
mercy.png
270KB, 500x483px
>>18888785
>>18888842
>>
File: 1491864182087.png (236KB, 615x870px) Image search: [Google]
1491864182087.png
236KB, 615x870px
>>18889061
>>
>>18888766
The guy was legit. Look at the poster with the username "nrgiseternal". That guy knows what he is talking about and said that what M said is true.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.