[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Elves actually exist? Why do so many cultures have the imagery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: elves.jpg (87KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
elves.jpg
87KB, 490x640px
Did Elves actually exist?

Why do so many cultures have the imagery of a cryptid humanoid with pointy ears? You can find accounts on this from the Americas to Japan. If so, what were they really?
>>
yes
humanity forced them to retreat underground ebins
they dont want you to know about the People ;()
>>
elves are from norse myths
the ears are from tolkien
>>
File: aliens-nordic.jpg (54KB, 316x435px) Image search: [Google]
aliens-nordic.jpg
54KB, 316x435px
>>18888482
Elves are actually the the so called nordic aliens
>>
>>18888482
Yes, elves exist.
Just goto finland if you want to see one.
>>
>>18888482
In most myths and legends, elves eventually fall in love with humans. So if they ever existed we must have outbred them.
Elf+human=half elf.
Half elf + human= human with 1/3rd elf.
Human with 1/3rd elf + human= you wouldnt really know the difference would ya?
Maybe theres a little bit of elf in all of us.
>>
>>18889972
1/4th elf... not 1/3rd
l2algebra
>>
File: 34727389.jpg (97KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
34727389.jpg
97KB, 340x444px
>>18889972
ELF GENES MAKE ELF MEMES
>>
>>18888866
Then why does my mom have elf ears? And so do many other females in my family. I'm the only male with them and I'm bi, go figure
>>
They still do exist. Look At random people the way you look at magic eye pictures...

Here I'll give you one to get you started.

Taylor Swift.
>>
>>18890032
ALRIGHT, LISTEN TO ME YOU KNIFE EARED PIECE OF SHIT!
IF YOU GO ANY FURTHER WITH YOUR PISS STAINED PUBIC HAIR YOU CALL A WIG, I'M GONNA WRECK YOUR SHIT SO HARD YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO WALK WITH YOUR LIMP DICK!
I'M GONNA SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR SHAVEN PERFECT LITTLE ASS THAT YOUR BREATH IS GONNA SMELL LIKE SHOE POLISH, THEN I'M GONNA TAKE THAT LITTLE RED ANAL BEAD ON YOUR BELT, AND PUSH IT IN YOUR FACE.
I'M GONNA FLAGELLATE YOU WITH MY FUCKING BEARD!
I'M GONNA BUILD YOU A PAIR OF RUNIC MECHANICAL BALLS, AND USE SURGICAL PRECISION TO SEW THEM TO YOUR GROIN WHERE YOUR MANHOOD OUGHT TO BE JUST SO THAT I CAN KICK THEM WITH MY IRON FUCKING FEET, YOU TWAT!
>>
>>18890236
Fapped to this, no regrets
>>
File: 1234124123.jpg (17KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1234124123.jpg
17KB, 500x255px
>>18890255
ALRIGHT LISTEN TO ME YOU POLE-PROPORTIONED DENDROPHILE!
IF YOU TRY ANYTHING NASTY WITH MY BITCHBOY OVER HERE I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR FUCKING ARROWS AND SHOVE THEM INBETWEEN YER POLISHED FINGER NAILS!
I'M GOING TO TAKE THAT BOW STRING OF YOURS AND STRING YOU UP BY YOUR FUCKING FORESKIN UNTIL GRAVITY GIVES YOU A BOTCHED CIRCUMCISION AND PLAY IT LIKE A FUCKING VIOLIN!
I'M GOING TO HEADBUTT YOU UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING BUT A BUTT LEFT!
I'M GOING TO TO COLOUR THAT LITTLE PANSY GREEN SKIRT RED USING YOUR FUCKING BONE MARROW!
YOU BETTER BELIVE YOU'RE GOING TO WISH THAT YOU WERE NEVER BORN, BECAUSE I'LL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU NEVER WERE, YOU ATROCIOUS FUCKING BOIL ON THE FACE OF REALITY!
>>
>>18890271
Oh my I thought we survived these barbarians several centuries ago. How horrible. I'll have to waterspray my eyes a liitle bit, because they got dry from reading this atrocity.
>>
>>18888866
Celtic elves aint nothin to fuck with.
>>
File: Imaginationland05.jpg (94KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
Imaginationland05.jpg
94KB, 792x612px
>>18888482
If you have the right connections, you can meet some Elves today, from the comfort of your own home!
>>
Bumpity boo said they are real so they must be.
>>
Pointy ears are sexy. People like that. People made stories about it. Consider that elves are fapbait and it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>18891278
This anon gets it.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
>>18888482
Are you white?

You're the elves, now.
>>
>>18888482
They did, and were raped to death.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.