[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 33

File: file.png (438KB, 652x405px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
438KB, 652x405px
What the fuck happened here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
>>
>>18888466
whoa, where did you find that?
>>
>>18888469
hownew.ru
it's been around forever.
>>
>>18888466
The word is that the footage is playing in fast-foward,in the original speed her behaviour looks kinda normal for somebody waiting for the elevator to work. Plus there's a whole minute edited out from the video.
>>
iirc the hotel she was staying in was the site of numerous mob related murders back in the day, and like all hotels it's been the scene of multiple suicides. It's not unusual for hotels to be haunted for that second reason alone.

Annoyngly once a place that's so easily accessible gets a reputation for having dark energy you get retards going in there with the express purpose of trying to conjure demons, which make things worse.

After this footage, Elisa Lam was later found dead inside a water tank on the hotel roof. She was also bipolar and prone to unstable moods, so my personal guess is something in the hotel sensed this and just decided to torment her.

What's happening in this clip is that she seems to be trying to hide from ~something~ but the spirit is causing the lift to malfunction. Her unusual movements and behaviour are probably down to her being in a hysterical state because she knows she's being pursued by something but is unable to perceive it.

It's possible she crawled into the water tower herself though I have no clue how, but I think it's safe to say she did so herself as opposed to being murdered and dumped in there as others claim. She might have thought it would be a good place to hide in her panic-addled state, or in the midst of an episode, or she might have been possessed.

In all seriousness though this is probably one of the worst ways to lose someone, her body was basically ruined by soaking in the water for several days before they found her. All they had left of her was this video and a bunch of conspiracy theories.
>>
File: tanx.jpg (304KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
tanx.jpg
304KB, 5184x3456px
>>18888551

these are the tanks she was found in, you just lift up the latch to get in. Nothing paranoral
>>
She's having a manic episode
>>
>>18888466
Elevator is malfunctiunning, she's pissed, decides to take the stairs after a while.
>>
>be bipolar
>decide to kill self
>head to roof
>lift malfunctions
>gets to roof
>changes mind for whatever reason
>decides to drown self in water tank instead

it's possible that something paranormal was influencing her mood but honestly that's pretty negligable. The most horrifying thing about this is that she decided to drown herself in a water tank
>>
>>18888466
The original tape released is actually slowed down to cover the fact that about 1min of it has been cut (the timecode seems to have been rendered unreadable to cover that fact). We don't know why they released a tampered video.

Sped up, her actions looks less strange, but she's apparently waiting for someone here.
>>
>>18888589
You sure showed him there, you must be a total oldfag. Tits or gtfo amirite?
>>
>>18888486
>>18888589
faggots
>>
File: 1490239808074.png (531KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490239808074.png
531KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>18888650
Well he sure as shit didn't hold any punches. Alvin and Aiden Taylor we are coming for you!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I hope someone is coming for them.
>>
>>18888563
Almost there, but there's a detail that you forgot. The hatch was closed when they found her body, she couldn't have close it from the inside. It's not impossible but really a lot of trouble for a suicide
>>
>>18890421

Someone could have left it open by mistake, and then locked it again in the morning without realising the body.
>>
She had a funny reaction to a mix of her meds and possibly some illegal drugs.

She went a bit coocoo and tried to swim in the tank only to drown.
>>
>>18888466
Maybe she could see ghosts. And decided, she belonged with them. Every analysis says she climbed in that water tank.
>>
>>18890596
But instinct tells me, someone had done this before. Something went wrong, I think. Knowing camera placement isn't all that spooky, in reality.
>>
>>18890603
I think if it had gone to plan, whoever this was, wouldn't have let her body be discovered. Just spitballing.
>>
Was she related in some way to former US Attorney Carol Lam?
>>
>>18890711

probably not, Lam is a relatively common family name
>>
>>18888551
That Austrian serial killer stayed there too for a while and killed some ladies of the night. I think some other killers had stayed and worked out of the hotel but I can't remember.
>>
>>18888650
>suspects he's being hunted by an insane criminal
>posts on social media using his real name and a selfie
Honest question, when did people on the internet get so dumb?
>>
>>18888466
footage has been edited so we will never know unless the whole thing gets leaked a good youtube doco on the whole thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yda8zcCCx1Q
>>
File: xfiles-credits_1216400227.jpg (22KB, 460x344px) Image search: [Google]
xfiles-credits_1216400227.jpg
22KB, 460x344px
>>18890421
>>18890546
You are both ruling out that she oh "hatched" a plan to open the hatch
>>
>>18888466
Dunno
but it's weird as fuck
Her schizophrenia was not enough to explain her behavior

there are things science can't explain
>>
File: alvin taylor.jpg (7KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
alvin taylor.jpg
7KB, 240x320px
She was off her meds.
There were registered sex offenders living in the hotel, whom she'd probably already met.
They gave her a bad vibe.
Being hyper alert and paranoid she was taking extra pains to avoid being seen by them.
She probably got too spooked to use the elevators and took the stairs instead.
She met her killer in the stairs.
She was raped, strangled, and then dragged to the roof.
Her killer stuffed her body in a place it would be had to find.
Months decaying in the water tank destroyed all forensic evidence.

Want to get away with murder? Just make sure your victim's body spends several months rotting. Preferably in water.
>>
Dumb chink drowns

End of story
>>
File: 1433719304455.jpg (83KB, 384x580px) Image search: [Google]
1433719304455.jpg
83KB, 384x580px
>>18888466
dat button sequence
http://blog.naver.com/anab7205/110096679065
>>
>>18888466
>what happened?
Chink on acid - alone
Kills herself accidentally a bit later
Nothing to see here
>>
Isn't there some game that involves picking specific floors in an elevator and then getting warped to a different dimension.
>>
File: ChzG_zrUUAEhfx8.jpg (27KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
ChzG_zrUUAEhfx8.jpg
27KB, 600x328px
>>18891511
>she was taking extra pains to avoid being seen by them
>including pressing a hundred buttons on the elevator and jumping in and out of it for some reason

[citation needed] on the sex offenders thing
>>
>>18888466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2l9lWTNL8g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRl9kclumLM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yv3gSNgC9o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXHqsuyPRps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh3SvxFEpyE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiVFRYUgMV0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIKAWU_RlJk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x4K0izpuEc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocw0EEmtUn0
Here's some interesting videos from a guy that does his research. To put it short, the Cecil hotel is a shady place and she was off her medicine. The information about it being impossible to access the water tank is also false. Most likely, she was murdered, although there are some strange coincidences (a connection between the hotel and some photography she had done some time earlier at another Cecil place or something like that).
>>
File: image.jpg (637KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
637KB, 1600x1250px
>>18888466
/x/ is a CIA misinformation box now, so you won't get any real info about anything of substance.

That elevator tape, the time stamp is altered, obscured and missing sections and time. No one ever question why, that alone should tell you.

Again, /x/ is not full of CIA agents spreading false info and killing any suspicions on new materials.

Do yourself a favor and don't come back.
>>
>>18888551
>it's been the scene of multiple suicides. It's not unusual for hotels to be haunted for that second reason

lol
>>
>>18892102
She's acting like when you take to much couch medicine, it's like the world is your giant jungle gym. I wouldn't doubt if she got into some kind of sedative that increased her balance and removed her sense of being nervous. She just climbed up into it.
>>
>>18888626
I believe you. The video and timecode look a lot more realistic if you watch it at 1.25x speed on YouTube.
>>
>>18892144
This is a good channel for those kinds of researches. I'd recommend those interested in strange cases of disappearances/murders to check it out.
>>
>>18892170
If you wish to learn more about the tampering and the whole affair, the channel talked about here is a good source:
>>18892144
>>
>>18891222
>Honest question, when did people on the internet get so dumb?
The rise of the 90s born queer has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>18892167

whats so lol about that, it makes pretty good sense
>>
File: blameitonthem.jpg (51KB, 528x676px) Image search: [Google]
blameitonthem.jpg
51KB, 528x676px
She was just playing the blue whale challenge with satan and her last task was to jump inside a water tank. She won.
>>
>>18888466
Stupid drunk girl was stupid and drunk.
>>
>>18888466
Im steering towards mob, they could have ties with the security or people who could have tampered the video. Sending a possible message to a certain someone. Somebody reported mob activity over there anyways. Pretty sure some neckbeard here would've blamed it on the govt or fucking beyonce and the illuminati but seriously if they would've done that why not destroy all the fucking evidence and probably just fucking hide the body somewhere else instead of in a water tank. Which also has a latch, FYI. So my theory is just the plain and simple.
> mob gets pissed at her or somebody else
> target a weak victim (bi polar, mentally ill) or just target her
> enters elevator, nobody in there(if im correct its been a while since I've done my shit on her)
> goes to a level where she is met with somebody from the mafia
> enters and scares her or some shit
> gets off
> she then goes to the level where she is caught on camera panicking
> runs off
> gets killed or just thrown in water tank
> mob tampers evidence
> the mob could've been watching her for a while i mean if they had the means to tamper with the cameras fuck they might aswell been looking through them
> plan accordingly
> and they fuck off.
>>
>>18892153

75% of the responses in this thread already said everything you just said. but sure ... everyone here except you is a shill earning a government paycheck ...
>>
to get to the tank she had to bypass an alarm and at least one locked door. to climb into the tank she would have needed a ladder.

her phone and wallet were never found.

but sure, she got drunk / high / off her meds and "fell" into the top of a tank on a roof she had no way to access, then after she was dead she climbed back out so she could hide her wallet and phone, turn the security system back on, re-lock the door, and re-hatch the water tank.

you're all geniuses.
>>
>>18892487
SO PARANORMAL D00D
>>
>>18892487
It was proven that there was access to the tank so it could be a suicide. What does have to be answered is the messed up security footage and whether it was tampered with by the staff or the police.It was probably the staff, considering the sketchiness of the hotel. Now, this doesn't prove whether it was a murder, a suicide or perhaps an accident (she was, after all, not using her medicine).
>>
>>18892441
That's why I asked if she was related to Carol Lam, the US attorney who was fired because she was digging in places that made high ranking people uncomfortable. Apparently she was getting ready to subpoena someone high up in the CIA.
>>
>>18888563
weren't they latched up, and no ladder found next to it when they had finally discovered her ripe corpse?

and then im pretty sure it was reported that the door to the roof was locked AND had an alarm on it, which would have went off. sure its possible the alarm might have been fucking up, but who knows.

cause, yeah, that would definitely be weird shit to try n explain away.
>>
>>18892802
I doubt it. Elisa Lam was from Vancouver and visited California 6 years after Carol Lam was fired.

>>18892840
As far as I know, the information was false and one could get to the roof (and access the tank) with no problems.
>>
>>18893001
I found someon named Carol Lam is half owner of a house in Vancouver, but like another anon said its a common name. I as bored one day and half assed looked for links. Weird spoopy stories like this one are fun to look into in an X-files kind of way.
>>
Weird shit happens to mental patients because they do weird shit and get themselves into weird situations because they're mental patients. They used to get lock them up so they don't hurt themselves. Now they just medicate them until they go off their meds and hurt themselves or others
>>
what about the movie dark water coming out before her death. movie is similar to her incident.
>>
File: foto-2[1].jpg (87KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
foto-2[1].jpg
87KB, 350x600px
The way she moves is almost like a dance. The elevator door never closes. I don't think she was murdered, and I think she was having some sort of mental failure. I really want to put up other ideas, her moments are so ritualistic, and the tanks were unlocked, but not easy to get to. She posted a tarot card on her tumblr. It's easy to think that magick could be involved somehow. I do understand it's a full logic jump to say that IS what happened though.
>>
>>18893547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM_5hGBKqbE

Trailer for dark water, came out in Jan 19, 2002. Her death was Feb 19, 2013.
>>
>>18892774
>>18892487
What if some staff members conspired to rip off and kill people who stay there?
Like that H.H. Holmes did. Only they fucked up by killing a girl that wasn't a nameless druggie.
>>
>>18893584
You'd think they would hide a body somewhere other than the water tank supplying the hotel with water.
>>
>>18893547
>>18893577
https://youtu.be/FvhSQOvd8Q4?t=232

And here's the elevator scene from that film. Synchrony is pretty strong.
>>
>>18892144
Yeah this. There's no way she jumped in the water tank herself. One of the shitty people who lived there murdered (and probably raped) her and stuffed her in the tank. A month floating in water will destroy a shocking amount of forensic evidence, including DNA in semen and hair.
>>
>>18888551
Hysterical. Idk. She seems weirdly calm. Like she is playing hide and seek. Not one image of her being even upset.
>>
File: ramirez.jpg (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
ramirez.jpg
6KB, 267x189px
>>18888466
I believe that this is the same hotel that Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker stayed in, too.
>>
Did they check the water for any other DNA? Is it possible she went in there, with someone?
>>
>>18893821
He was in some wierd cult, wasn't he?
>>
File: fangs[1].jpg (66KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
fangs[1].jpg
66KB, 500x386px
>>18893821
>>18893847
Wikipedia page and several sources list him as a satanist. Not sure if that's Levayan or "the devil" or what. I found a quote attributed to him

"I believe in Satan. I believe evil is a force that is beyond us, and that we just have to invite him in, and he will."
>>
File: slender.png (251KB, 959x619px) Image search: [Google]
slender.png
251KB, 959x619px
Maybe Slender man was following her
>>
>>18893847
He self-associated with Satanism, but I think he was more emotionally stunted. If you listen to interviews with him, it's like talking to a 14 year old kid trying to be edgy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4u2F1lh6Fc
>>
>>18894333
The creepiest thing about him though is that he'd sneak into people's house during the day while they were at work.

Then he'd hide until they went to sleep.
>>
>>18892067
Yes, and the dumb part is that there's nothing if you "win".

>tfw the elevator woman isn't romancable
>tfw no multiplayer
>>
>>18888626

This.
And not only that. There is a frame in the video (right before the cut) where you see the shadow of something moving towards her. That's when it cuts.
It was not paranormal. But it wasn't suicide either.
We will never know without all the footage..
>>
>>18894273

That sounds like orthodox satanism, not laveyan bullshit atheism
>>
>>18893066
Yeah, we'd still have asylums and the like if those running it back when they were operable didn't fuck it up by mistreating the patients. Overcrowding, abuse, negligence, ect. All they had to do is get their shit together and we wouldn't be in this medication era.
>>
>>18894333

you act like most satanists aren't emotionally stunted edgelords
>>
>>18896047
To be fair Richard Ramirez is about as edgy as it gets.
>>
File: image1[1].jpg (70KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
image1[1].jpg
70KB, 300x415px
I'm going to post some synchronicities with this incident and other stuff that probably isn't any kind of clue to how it happened but interesting. I do feel like with events like this synchronicites tend to line up due to magick or something along those lines.

There's a test for tuberculosis called LAM-ELISA. Some people speculate she may have had TB and it is true that there was an outbreak in the past on skid-row.

There is a card of the nwo illumanati card game called Eliza.

A link to her tumblr, which is still up. http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/

The Black Dahila, Elizabeth Short was said to have visited the hotel before her death.

In 2015 there was a similar water tank death in Malaysia of a man named Chuan Wan Chooi.
>>
File: elisa+lam[1].jpg (87KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
elisa+lam[1].jpg
87KB, 500x666px
Elevator game:

You can't leave the elevator. You must ride it alone.

>Press this sequence 1, 4, 2, 6, 2, 10, 5, 1.
>Instead of going down, you will go up to the 10th floor.
>Once you get off at the 10th floor you are in a world where noone exist but you.
>Repeat the sequence to return.
>On the 5th floor a girl could appear. You must not talk to the girl, look at her, or touch her.
>>
>>18888466
Pretty sure an employee raped and killed her desu
>>
>>18896161
Doubt it. It would have been obvious whether from missing footage or work logs. this had to be a spree if not slightly planned. And dump her in the tank. Are you just sick or daft to do that?
>>
>>18896204
What's interesting is there is actual missing footage.
>>
>>18891222

He's talking about broke junkies. Chasing people down requires money.
>>
File: 1491339907264.jpg (6KB, 228x251px) Image search: [Google]
1491339907264.jpg
6KB, 228x251px
>>18896135
>that hand bend
>>
File: 8975599_orig[1].jpg (49KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
8975599_orig[1].jpg
49KB, 600x339px
There is a time skip when she steps out of the elevator. It COULD be motion activated. I wish we had the rest of the footage. The footage we have is a shitty conversion to digital. If they have a camera in the elevator, you know they have a camera in the halls and lobby.
>>
>>18896252
That's nothing, the stuff she does with her hands in the elevator footage is what's scary. That's the one thing aboutthis whole thing that's seriously weird and unexplainable.
>>
File: a jojo reference.jpg (180KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
a jojo reference.jpg
180KB, 960x960px
>>18893557
>>
File: elisalam4.jpg (529KB, 1019x995px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam4.jpg
529KB, 1019x995px
>>18888466
>>18888598
>>18891288

>What the fuck happened here?

Kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NCZHg8pAY
>>
>>18896339
Is it autism or something more severe?
>>
File: 90quakeElisaLam.jpg (1MB, 1443x1265px) Image search: [Google]
90quakeElisaLam.jpg
1MB, 1443x1265px
>>18896390
>Is it autism or something more severe?

Deicide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jge8bf8WKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5y71hOvk0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5oNIZvdrRU
>>
>>18896324

This shit is the most cancerous thing that's been around for a while. For fuck sake, you jojo fanboys are so obsessed with your shitty anime that it's literally the only thing you ever think or talk about.
>>
>>18888466
I have been interested in this case for a while now. I really think someone(a long term resident of the motel, probably) killed her.
>>
File: divsovimmunity.png (442KB, 633x993px) Image search: [Google]
divsovimmunity.png
442KB, 633x993px
>>18896390
>Is it autism or something more severe?

People read their psycho-killer fantasy Jew book and then complain that the gods don't work like the psycho-killer fantasy Jew book says the gods should work so they become nihilists. >>18896339 >>18896443

The gospels clearly contain some white lies because the Jew book contains so many murderous lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJKmOrFVc4w
>>
>>18896047
oh yah, they're all ridiculous. But Ramirez is what happens when you mix that + LSD + fucked up experiences + mental illness.

I do find it interesting that his interviews remind me of "that kid" we all knew. Other serial killers or criminals don't generally put off that vibe.
>>
File: IMG_2656.jpg (108KB, 664x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2656.jpg
108KB, 664x299px
She was high.

Also, she accidentally performed a secret elevator ritual in a creepy ass hotel which triggered a series of unseen events that led to her death. Then again, there are no such things as accidents; she was fated to die that night long before she recklessly abused those buttons.
>>
File: 1491834772349.jpg (24KB, 316x341px) Image search: [Google]
1491834772349.jpg
24KB, 316x341px
>>18888466
>>
>>18888466
So why doesn't the elevator close?
>>
Is she dead now or something? Why not just ask her
>>
>>18888466
Looked like she was on drugs desu
>>
>>18893557
The Elevator Game
>>
>>18892067
https://theghostinmymachine.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/the-most-dangerous-games-elevator-to-another-world/
>>
she was obviously murdered by somebody who worked there or had ownership in the building. I don't get how this was ever "paranormal"
>>
>>18897459
"Accidentally"
>>
I only wonder why the door refused to close. You can see the door moving slightly right after she presses the buttons like it would close but then it stops immediately.
>>
>>18901008
Someone holding the elevator by using the buton from outside? Someone who didn't wanted to be caught by the cam?

My best guess is that she was kiled by some mob that got the hotel' staff in his pockets. And the cops were too lazy or also corrupted and said it was only a suicide.
>>
>>18888466
Does anyone think it's weird how the elevator seems to malfunction?

But as soon as she leaves, the door shuts.

Like the fuck man? That's the oddest part for me.
>>
>>18888466
Hate to make it less spoopy, but this girl suffered from bipolar disorder. she hadn't taken her meds recently, and she's displaying a lot of symptoms of a manic episode. the reason she was found in the water tank could be something fouler, but i am of the opinion that if she was having a manic episode, she mightve decided that, for one reason or another, swimming mightve been fun in that moment. the lid could've easily shut behind her and trapped her in.
>>
>>18901292
If there's a cam on the elevator I'm sure there was one in the hallway.
>>
>>18901419
That's definitely part of it but there is a lot of weird shit surrounding the whole thing. It's high strangeness.
>>
File: 612.png (623KB, 1154x768px) Image search: [Google]
612.png
623KB, 1154x768px
>>18896485
>shitty anime
>>
File: Oak.gif (10KB, 200x351px) Image search: [Google]
Oak.gif
10KB, 200x351px
>>18896324
>>18901534
A time and place for everything anon. But not now.
>>
>>18890421
i thought it was open
>>
>>18894338
>The creepiest thing about him though is that he'd sneak into people's house during the day while they were at work.
>Then he'd hide until they went to sleep.
not creepy man thats cool as shit, it makes me want to do the same then just jump out on them to bring the real fear of life onto cunts.
the look of fear as they realise that life isnt safe would be payment enough for the jail time you would get
>>
>>18888650
this sounds awfully close to what i suspect happened to lam

>cute, asian student shows up from canada
>guy with a lot of influence at the hotel knows she's staying there
>drugs her, she gets away
>what we see in the security tape happens
>he catches her again
>disposes of her with the help of the hotel staff
>>
>>18888518
No matter how much you slow down the video there is absolutely nothing fucking normal about how she is acting. Do you even know how normal people act? faggot
>>
>>18892102
If youre trying to lose someone by taking an elevator youre suppose to choose a lot of random floors to confuse who ever plans to be waiting for you.
>>
>>18888466
Um....Does anyone else see the figure shape to her right in the left image?
I don't think it's her shadow, it doesn't quite match up.

I like the theory she was trying to play the elevator game.

Whatever happened, how she got in the water tower can't be explained by normal means unless it was an employee that killed her.

>>18888551
It's the site of many murders unrelated to mob bosses and the whole area the street is on is an absolute shithole where you're still likely to get stabbed. I have no doubts in my mind she went there specifically because of the creepy factor

Does it have 10 or more floors?

>>18888563
Leaving out way too many details and oversimplifying it, anon.
They can't be closed from the outside so something or someone put her in there, the doors were locked and alarmed, but the investigation couldn't find any way an employee could have done it. It's a fishy story regardless it's not an open and shut case or the people who's jobs it is to solve it would've, yknow, solved it and it would just be the case of a mentally ill woman dying tragically.

Not to mention there's way better ways to commit suicide than to break onto the roof of a hotel and lock yourself in a water tank.
>>
>>18888598
>implying someone would drown themselves in a water tank instead of jumping off the roof

I don't think the lift goes to the roof (Can someone correct me on this if i'm wrong?) and you're ignoring the fact that you CAN'T close the tank from the inside, and the tank WAS closed.

If an employee noticed it open and had closed it, it would've come up during the investigation.

It's interesting to think it could be paranormal but a lot of the signs point to it being a murder from either a current employee that had a good alibi, or a past employee that still had access to turning off the alarm.

But why aren't there cameras on the roof when there's an alarm on it? You'd think there'd be one at the door at least, especially for a hotel notorious for being a murderers playground.

>>18888650
While this is a possibility there have been a lot of ghost-hunting people that check out the Cecil and don't run into anything scary there at all (it's out on the street that's more dangerous now a days), girls that are just as cute if not cuter, and sometimes way naive.

I'm worried because there's a youtuber I watch called Britty44 who does (kinda shitty) paranormal videos but she's kinda cute in personality especially, and she plans to go to the cecil at some point to do the elevator game (her other two attempts at other hotels have shown zero results).

I hope she doesn't get murderaped.
>>
>>18890546
It would've come up in the investigation though. Every employee would've been questioned about this.

It points more to foul play with hotel involvement (even if just one staff member, someone HAD to turn the alarm off on the door. The elevator doesn't appear to go to the roof so it could've have been her getting there by accident, someone brought her there either before or after they killed her).

>>18890614
The cecil is well known for murders happening though, it's a perfect place to commit a crime because there's immediately way too many suspects just from the nature of the hotel and the area itsself.
>>
Everyone's talking about her being on illicit drugs, yet the official autopsy showed no drug usage, at least not at the time of death, and no evidence to suggest she had been using drugs were found.
>>
>>18892153
>/x/ is a CIA misinfo box now
>Again /x/ is not full of CIA agents

Pick one, retard.
>>
>>18896204
There is missing footage. The hotel and the area are notoriously shady. There's no way the hotel employs reputable people just based on location alone.

It's extremely possible that at least one employee had a hand in ths, or assisting in hiding the body (the roof access alarm is the key to that).

The police also notoriously don't give a fuck about shitty areas like this so they probably half-assed the investigation or got paid off to not make sense of the inconsistencies and problems with the case.

>>18896272
Not necessarily. Security cameras are kind of expensive, a lot of places have a lot of fake cameras set up and only put real ones in places they need them (Such as in the elevator to avoid people fucking in it)

>>18896252
>tfw my hand bends this way too
I don't think it's really weird, the human body can look really fucking weird in natural positions (I've drawn a lot of naked people in life drawing classes, seen some weeeird shit)
>>
>>18903041
It's the opposite, she had mental problems and was off her medicine at the time.

>>18903050
>tfw my hand bends this way too
I bet it does not bend the way her handbends in the footage, though. That's the one part of the whole story that perplexes me desu; everything else can be explained in some way.
>>
>>18903133
So I admittedly haven't watched the footage in awhile so I decided to check it out again to see what you meant about the hands and here's some weird shit I've noticed
>When she first enters the elevator it's pretty normal, like any person getting on. Doesn't seem worried or freaked out
>But then she presses every single button and just waits
>But the elevator doesn't close THIS is when sh starts acting weird
>She steps in and out, maybe trying to trigger the sensor or something
>Gets progressively weirder and less explainable from there

The part where she's standing just outside the elevator and moving her hands around she looks like she was talking to someone, maybe just complaining the elevator wasn't working but she's not moving like she's talking to someone casually

The elevator not closing until she leaves the area entirely is fucking weird to me, then it just starts opening and closing when she's gone.

Another anon suggested someone was standing outside off camera holding down the button so she can't leave but...One, a lot of elevators don't work that way (Once someone hits a button to go up, if someone inside doesn't hit a button to open the door, it'll close and leave) and two, why did it stay open so long after she left the area? (It's possible there aren't hallway cameras btw. A department store i used to work at had ONE working camera at the front door, all others were decoys, even the ones over the jewelry counter)

That said, I don't think the way she moves her hands is that weird. Since she can bend her hand in that way already she's just moving it fluidly around while she's doing whatever she's doing outside the elevator.
I wonder if she just planned to ride it floor by floor but when it didn't close after she pushed all of the buttons she got nervous and scared she broke it and began behaving awkwardly hoping it would just close and work and she wouldn't be in trouble.
>>
>>18888518
>Nervously pokes head out elevator and looks around
>Hides in the corner after
>Normal behavior

ok
>>
>>18888564
>never seen a manic person

t. armchair psychologist
>>
>>18903190
Well, my husband has manic episodes sometimes and to be honest it COULD be a really severe manic episode? Like, a mild one that just got crazier because the elevator not working scared her, especially if my theory is right in that she was trying to just fuck around and go floor by floor and thought she broke it.

but a lot of the behavior doesn't add up either.
>>
>>18890421
She could've opened it halfway and slipped through
>>
Here's a great video of some Chinese guy taking footage of the hotel shortly after she was found.

You can see how easy it is to get on the roof and to the tanks.

Check out this part: https://youtu.be/YweZJeZo13A?t=530

Two of the latches on the tanks are STILL open! How come they're not worried about birds shitting in them or other contaminations?
>>
>>18903283
The elevators working just fine in his video creep me out even more.

That being said, everything he uncovered about the tanks proves to me it's likely a murder
>If anyone has roof access that easily then it'd be easy to dispose of there
>It's in a shitty area so lots of possible suspects around and inside the hotel
>If they knew she had mental illness it'd be easy to pin it as a suicide, especially with the elevator video
>The still open latches show that the hotel staff doesn't give a fuck about the hotel, customers, or health and safety which proves the above about it being easy to get to the roof to dispose of a body/even commit the murder outright (Just trapping her in the tank and locking it behind her she'd eventually drown when she gave in to exhaustion)

I don't believe it's a suicide. If she could make it to the roof and wanted to commit suicide she could just jump off. If it was some hope her family wouldn't find out, she could've gone on a camping trip instead and just disappeared into the woods to die instead

There's not enough adding up for me to believe she just went crazy and either committed suicide or accidentally died because sh was manic (Fucking retarded assumption imo).
>>
>>18888466
>don't browse /x/ for 2 years
>suddenly decides to lurk
>literally this thread again on frontpage
welp, see you in next 2 years
>>
>>18903326
>or accidentally died because sh was manic (Fucking retarded assumption imo)

Apparently according to the autopsy she hadn't taken SOME of her meds, which would have been necessary to counter the side effects of her other meds, a very dangerous combination that can make people do insane things like trying to jump off buildings.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3amnrx/resolved_elisa_lam_long_link_heavy

Still:
-Why doesn't the elevator door close until the very end? Does someone keep pushing the button from outside? How come there are no other cameras showing her? This hotel has cameras but only in the elevators?
-Why is the timestamp scrambled and the video slowed down? Why is there missing footage?
-Why did they take a rape kit but it was never processed?

Now, the last two could be explained by a shitty, incompetent and underfunded police department, not unlikely given the area. Someone just completely fucking up the analog to digital transfer and them just calling the case closed once they found she was bipolar. Still, such shoddy work in such a high profile case?
The other explanation is hotel staff deliberately fucking with the footage before handing it over.

Also, her being crazy/manic/bipolar and getting killed don't cancel each other out. She would be an easily target. She could've escaped to the roof where the killer pushed her into the tank, and it would still be death by drowning without a sign of violence.
>>
>>18888466
Cecil Hotel is a serial killer theme park. Notice the cops covered it the fuck up, failing even to do a rape kit.
>>
>>18903379
That's different than her just being manic and doing it though.

It's not uncommon for cameras to not be placed throughout a location, they likely have a lot of decoy cameras in obvious places. Maybe they had a problem with people fucking so they put a real one in the elevator.

I have no doubt that she was targeted for her mental illness (especially if the way she moves her hands around was considered normal for her) and that she was murdered. The how doesn't really fascinate me so much as THE GOD DAMN ELEVATOR.

Lmfao seriously i want someone to visit this hotel and see if you can keep the doors open by holding it down or not because a lot of elevators don't allow this (they give control to the person INSIDE to avoid scary situations where someone keeps you from leaving that way...except for the sensor which is a safety thing)
>>
>>18903390
From my experience most elevators you can reopen/keep them open from outside.

There are several instances where she is inside the elevator, not pressing any buttons and not being anywhere near the door (to trigger the sensor) for about 10 seconds. But at the end of the video, the door closes after about 5 seconds, twice.

There are also instances where she is standing outside and the doors they open for over 20 seconds, but she might be pressing the button herself with the back of her hand, or her butt assuming the buttons are on the left side as seen from the camera.

Still, what kind of elevator doors, and these would be old one's, stay completely open and basically reset a counter every time someone crosses the sensor? Usually if there's something blocking the door, they at least make a jerking movement attempting to close, and then open again once the sensor detects something. But nothing of the sort here.

..except once: The doors open are completely open for the first time at 0:05, she gets in, presses a bunch of buttons, and at 0:12 you can see the door trying to close just slightly but immediately reopening! Does pressing additional floor buttons cause the door to reopen? Because I've never seen an elevator do that, it makes no sense. Or did someone push the button outside?

Someone from LA seriously needs to go there and clear these things up.
>>
>>18893047
There's a few things that I do this with. I like to pretend their my version of the /x/ files but I don't have a qt redhead to help me. My current investigations are the /pol/ alien, the missing Brazil bro, this case, the Turkey UFOs (hoax more likely), and some other stuff
>>
>>18893066
>falling for the bipolar=crazy meme
>>
>>18903483
From my experience, most elevators you CAN'T do this with. It depends on a lot of factors like how old the elevator is and sht dude.

>>18903544
To be fair when my husband has a high manic or high depressive day, there's no other word that works to describe how he behaves besides crazy.

It doesn't mean you're ALWAYS crazy if you have bipolar, but if you're behaving manic you sure as fuck seem that way.
>>
>>18903559
If you can't on this particular elevator then it's even more of a mystery why it would stay open so long.
>>
File: elevatorcecil.png (203KB, 445x350px) Image search: [Google]
elevatorcecil.png
203KB, 445x350px
Here is a pic of the elevator buttons I found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFKk7Wl0AIY. These kids also managed to get on the roof after the incident by the way.

As the kiddos say in the video the 14th floor didn't light up on the video, which shows the floor she was on. You access the roof from the 15th floor.

The night stalker stayed on the 14th floor. Also the movie 1408 comes to mind. I can't find any info on what floor she was staying on.
>>
>>18896113
That fucking game though holy shit
>>
>>18903044
Sounds like an agent wondering if you'd catch that.
>>
Okay, i'm a bit lost, can someone briefly explain what the fuck is happening?
>>
File: latest[1].gif (22KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].gif
22KB, 500x412px
>>18896324
Mojo Jojo?
>>
>>18888518
shut the fuck up please
>>
File: elisalam4.png (499KB, 731x937px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam4.png
499KB, 731x937px
>>18903195
>>18903133
>>18903050

None of this explains the malfunctioning elevator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8lhNNk9So
>>
>>18901419
that's not enough to explain the whole fucking mess
>>
File: JosephusVenus2.png (2MB, 1476x873px) Image search: [Google]
JosephusVenus2.png
2MB, 1476x873px
>>18904777
>that's not enough to explain the whole fucking mess

Nice digits to follow my post: >>18904724

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHzVyJjH_ic
>>
>>18904788

;)
>>
>>18888466
Its just like the movie dark waters could be an inspired serial killer that used possession
https://youtu.be/6hUW6m6SOP0
>>
>>18904926
https://youtu.be/JcpJVEp047Q
>>
File: elisalam3.jpg (711KB, 1199x1171px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam3.jpg
711KB, 1199x1171px
>>18904926
>>18904931

>Its just like the movie dark waters could be an inspired serial killer that used possession

The movie isn't important so much as the original story. The gods are extremely pissed off at Moses worshipers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
>>
>>18904931
https://youtu.be/0Veie-KAskE
The little girls body is found in the water container on the roof
Also shes wearing a red backpack or red sweater
>>
Hotel Cecil is two hours away from me. Is it worth it to go and fuck with the elevator? Anyone live closer?
>>
>>18905043
Nevermind. Looks like it's closed right now. Can't find out why. Remodeling?
>>
>>18888466
This is the first time in several years I have ever seen an Elisa Lam thread on /x/
>>
>>18904086
The girl in the video was having a psychotic break because she was off her meds. She was having delusions and hid in a water tank on the roof where she eventually died.

The body went undiscovered for some time and many guests rooms were sent water from the tank until its fecundity actually led to the discovery of the body so it was an instant major news item just on that alone.

Afterward many aspiring sleuths dug into the story and discovered several easily explainable oddities typical of any incident at a sleazy hotel in a large urban area.

Then /x/ threads about it started getting made all day every day for months if not years.
>>
File: blargh.jpg (67KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
blargh.jpg
67KB, 500x563px
>be gone from /x for like six months
>come back and there are still Eliza Lam OP's acting like they never heard of her
She's fucking dead, alright, and some fuck in the hotel staff did it and will never be brought to justice.
>>
>>18893557
It makes sense that mentally unstable people would resort to magimmicks. Also, The Hermit is a card about being alone which implies evne more mental illness.
>>
>>18893557
>It's easy to think that magick could be involved somehow. I do understand it's a full logic jump to say that IS what happened though.

How do you know what was on her Tumblr? Do you have a link to it?
>>
File: thedark2.jpg (430KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
thedark2.jpg
430KB, 1326x854px
>>18905670
>>18905968
>>18905074

>It makes sense that mentally unstable people would resort to magimmicks. Also, The Hermit is a card about being alone which implies evne more mental illness.

You people are dumb - I've already posted the answer to the mystery: >>18904724 >>18904942

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUEf0SrWiIM
>>
>>18906025
http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/
>>
>>18888466
she was culturally enriched
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.