[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I practice magick while being severely depressed? Is my third

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fuck.png (119KB, 709x591px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
119KB, 709x591px
Can I practice magick while being severely depressed?
Is my third eye permanently closed? Is it impossible for me to enter a state of Gnosis?
Is astral projection forever out of my reach?
Would it even be safe to try these things?

I was told it's never a good idea to do magick in a negative mindset, but what am I supposed to do if I suffer from a chemical imbalance that forces me to stay in a negative mindset? I can still think positively, but you know how depression works, it's always there. Any insight would help.
>Pic related, am most likely autistic, no idea if this has a further negative impact or not
>>
>tfw when your only biggest dream in life was to have mastery over lucid dreams and hypnagogic hallucinations, but you never could go anywhere with it
>>
Yes I think it is still possible. I have depression as well as drug dependence although I haven't exactly had problems I have had a few close calls because of being careless. There's nothing mystical, or mysterious about magick. All it is is hacking ur mind using certain think exercises or thought processes. Its basically psychology gone rogue. Btw I don't think this is the best place to be asking this. /x/ is a newbie place regarding this stuff. I only come for the creepy pasta and role play
>>
I wish there was a text book with answers to, there are so many infinite variables, and every who spent enough time learning about it gives different tips and recommendations.

I want to know, does a spell work against a person better if it is person they know, or a person they don't know, or does magic spells work exactly like a grenade, is it a area effect with a limited range?
>>
If you're depressed then you should consider some psychedelics in microdoses firsts, MDMA, shrooms, and even Ketamine are now used to treat depression so you could start with any one of those
>>
>>18888194
>There's nothing mystical, or mysterious
> All it is is hacking ur mind

Then what you're doing isn't magick, because yes there is, and no it isn't.
>>
>>18888143

Perceive It, Achieve It. What you believe impacts you in more than one way. If you go at things with a defeatist attitude, you're more prone to failure. Not just the conscious mind, but the subconscious as well. Re-shape your perceptions, continue forward with thoughts of positivity and success.
>>
>>18888143
Shouldn't it be neurotypical and neuroaberrant?
>>
>>18888143
Link to pic related?
>>
What site is this?
>>
Do you meditate or do any other occult practices currently?
If not I'd start with some meditation and maybe basic energy work. I found it helped with my anxiety and depression.
>>
>>18889274
>>18889338
>http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
>>18890253
I've tried meditation, but it's so difficult for me to keep a clear mind. I keep picturing something, or hearing my own voice narrating my thoughts about nothing, or I hear something outside and lose focus. I've only done it once successfully, during a wicca cleansing ritual. I smoked some weed and lit some frankincense and other herbs, got into position, and after about 20-30 minutes of sitting silently I started hearing whispers and got this feeling of vertigo. I got spooked into stopping, but the ritual worked.
>>
>>18890352
Meditation doesn't require you to have a totally clear mind to be successful. You just have to sit down and try to keep attention on your breathing. Thoughts will always come and go. There will be times it goes well and times it seems to be useless. Best to just keep at it. It's the foundation of a lot of magical practices and a good starting point if you wanna go any further.
>>
File: hgfhgfdhgfd.png (143KB, 705x704px) Image search: [Google]
hgfhgfdhgfd.png
143KB, 705x704px
can yall tell me about myself?
>>
>>18888194
>ur mind
>ur
You should hack your mind into writing like an adult.
>>
depression isnt real

its just a meme

i was depress once

but once u realize da troof u see da true
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.