[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 17

File: Divination_tools.jpg (65KB, 1041x588px) Image search: [Google]
Divination_tools.jpg
65KB, 1041x588px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Server:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

Previous thread: >>
>>
>ten of pentacles reversed, strength reversed, ten of wands, four of pentacles, the hermit
Honestly it seems like she has some money or health issues. The ten of pentacles dealing with longevity would suggest that she is feeling that maybe her way of life is at risk in some way (either financially or by physical health as stated before). She is trying to keep it all together. Seems she doesn't want to seem weak, but she is quite unraveling on the inside. Hermit and ten of wands suggests that she really feels like it is her burden to care. perhaps something from her past is making her have this mindset, but she actually WANTS to be alone through this--doesn't mean she should be. long story short, anon she is seriously not in the right state of mind. if she is harsh to you at all, i would take it with a grain of salt. seems like this woman is going through quite a lot.

2. Ahh...this one is going to be tricky for me but here it goes.
>nine of wands, nine of cups, the world, ten of cups, ace of pentacles
I needed more info so i pulled another card:
>page of cups
this is a strange read, but actually seems to put an emphasis on personal relationships. seems success this quarter will come through breaking down walls. perhaps dispelling doubts other have about you and creating a sense of companionship.
Uh...I'm not sure what more I can draw from there cards here for this read. using your intuition will be a major player this quarter for you.
If you didn't feel this read was a sufficient trade I'd be happy to answer one more question
>>
Previous thread: >>18883217
>>
Any advice for a newbie tarot card reader?
>>
Whats going on
>>
>>18887873
quit while you're ahead
>>
>>18887873
Look into Doreen Virtue I hear she's pretty good. She actually has classes and stuff.

Highly recommended anon
>>
>>18887873
All you need are a deck and a book that teaches you how to use it.

Rider-Waite is a highly recommended first deck for beginners and has many books written for you, plus there are many artistic clones of the deck that can appear more pleasing to your eye.

For books on that deck, you can use the Pictorial Key to the Tarot, but I recommend 78 Degrees of Wisdom or Holistic Tarot. You can find Holistic Tarot in GDfriend's MEGA archive up in OP.
>>
>>18887889
No thats paraoting. You have to get schooled by someone
>>
>>18887889
Thanks anon!
>>
Has anyone used the Hermetic tarot?
How useful/accurate is it?
>>
>>18887894
I've seen it, but I use the Golden Dawn, Rider-Waite and Marseille tarots. It's just as useful as any other tarot, really; it's just a matter of whether or not you like the deck's art, but for a book to study from, if you think the white book isn't enough, look at the Magical Tarot of the Golden Dawn by Pat and Chris Zalewski.
>>
>>18887873

Don't be a bitch and tell people what they *want* to hear to make them feel cuddly, tell them what they *need* to hear. Any good tarot flopper uses intuition, not book definitions and copypasta. Regularly banish/cleanse while reading for people. Take care of your cards, and don't fuckin handle them with greasy food remnant caked fingers.
>>
>>18887899
Adding to that, especially about the first point.

Don't sugar-coat any bad news and don't ever go against your gut feeling about what you feel is wrong. Tarot's about giving proper advice that the querent can use to fix their ways, such that any possibly bad situation can be avoided (the future isn't written in stone).

It's a tool to help the querent correct their own flaws, though more unsavoury people would use it for fortune-telling and pretending that future events WILL happen with certainty. It only ever shows the things that might be and it's up to the reader to understand how to help the querent improve things for themselves.
>>
>>18887868
1. She's not rude to me at all, just distant and seems to be emotionally detached outwardly, though I can tell she's connected on the inside.
2. I'll have to think on this.
Thanks

>>18887894
I dated a girl who has a Hermetic Tarot deck , which she let me use a couple of times. The deck doesn't honestly matter past how comfortable you are reading it and how much information you can derive from it. Cards are just a tool, so it's a matter of preference. I still recommend starting with Rider-Waite before moving on to anything else, though.

>>18887899
>Don't be a bitch and tell people what they *want* to hear to make them feel cuddly, tell them what they *need* to hear.
Everything you said is perfect, but this needs to be said over and over again. Feelgood shit is for entertainers, good readers tell it like it is. If your querent gets assmad at honesty, get better querents.
>>
>>18887899
Thanks, I actually keep mine in a cloth bag with a piece of rose quartz and amethyst to keep it clean.

>>18887904
Yeah, I've only been using it for a few months and already feel that gut reaction with certain cards.
>>
trading
>>
>>18887916
Query?
>>
File: 1491980938235.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491980938235.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Trading
>>
>>18887925
are you still here? i just want a reading on whether i'll be in a relationship anytime soon. yours?
>>
>>18887932
whatchu looking to get read, bud?
>>
>>18887960
Well you're not going to find it on 4chan
>>
>>18887960
I don't read time frames or yes/no, so I'll defer to another reader.
>>
>>18887972
hah, that's cool, i can respect that. i can change my query if you'd like. i'm particularly anxious about how these next couple of months will play out, and having insight on them would be real sweet.
>>
>>18887960
I can read this for you, trade?
>>
>>18887980
yeah, sure. what's your query?
>>
>>18887960
>>18887988
>knight of cups
>four of wands
>nine of swords

There will be an opportunity for a relationship soon at a gathering such as a party. It will be up to you to make the first move but it seems you are going to be experiencing a lot of anxiety that might stop you from doing so. It's up to you to overcome this and choose to live in fear or go for this person. They will be the emotional type.

What is P's opinion of FA going to be?
>>
>>18888000
yeah, that sure sounds like me. i appreciate this reading, thanks pal. here's yours.

>the hierophant, death rx, king of cups, ace of pentacles rx

first off, they're going to notice a lot of faults, and be somewhat disappointed at first, but will try to lend some nurturing aid, and point out what's good as well. they'll see potential in it, but overall, they won't be very impressed.
>>
Is anybody reading right now?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18888123
Do you only trade, or can you read normies who don't know how to do divination?
>>
>>18888128
Sorry, looking to have my query read. Luckily I have something to offer in return for that service.
>>
>>18888133
I wish there was a reader who could read my query without any trading. Hopefully you find a reader who's willing to.
>>
I'm curious about having tarot cards read as I've never had that done before. Is anyone reading?
I'm kind of at an uncertain point in life
>>
>>18888142
>>18888141
What are your queries?
>>
>>18888183
>>18888142
Well as a teenager I was mentally ill and plagued by all kinds of things, but I was also talented and loved learning new activities. Now as a 20 year old my mind has settled down a lot, but now I've done everything in life that I thought would be interesting and am struggling to find a reason to live.

About the most I can do is return to mathematics which was one of my earliest interests and work passively, because I'm so bored of everything else.

I'm not sure what my specific question is, but all of a sudden it feels like my life is just over.
>>
>>18888183
>>18888209
Questions in my mind are what direction should I take? My dreams use to be to become knowledgeable about the universe, but somehow I wonder if that's still the path I should take.
>>
>>18888209
>>18888220
Sure thing, give me a moment and I'll get right to this. I'll need
>Nickname
>description and defining features
And I'll do it right away
>>
>>18888231
My real name is Stephen. I'm half white, half native american. Quiet and antisocial, but gives off the impression of an serious persona. I was brilliant in my studies, but also illogical and unmethodical in my method of thought. I really enjoy indulging in my own emotions
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18888231
Appearance wise, I look kind of intense >>18888240
with strong features, but not ugly
>>
>>18888240
>>18888250
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
10 of Wands
The Hierophant(r)
Ruled over by Ace of Cups
Counseled by 4 of Wands(r) and The Magician
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1S4vQ0AlK7c
>>
>>18888296
Hi Empath, how ya doin?
>>
>>18888307
Not too bad, just doing some cleaning and working on warhammer. Been pretty sick all week so taking it easy. Yourself?
>>
>>18888296
Nice to see that you're not entirely gone. Don't push yourself too hard.
>>
>>18887923
Anon here ?
>>
>>18888346
I hover around, thanks
>>
File: H0R.jpg (72KB, 564x843px) Image search: [Google]
H0R.jpg
72KB, 564x843px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next bf/gf/next romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18888473

Hi moon is!

I'm a male
Green, hexagon
Wrapping myself up in a nice warm blanket after a long, busy day
My question is:

How do people view me mainly women? Am I thought of as intelligent and reserved or brash and callous? Or maybe something outside of those lines?

Thanks moonie!!!
>>
>>18888473
Male
Blue & square
Getting in a state of flow when improvising with piano

Should I keep on studying and practicing music seriously (very risky, but it's my passion and I'm good at it) or focus on trying to get to an university to study medicine (I have previous experience of the subjects needed to apply and tried before, so it's within possibilities, but I'm not really that interested), or should I still try to look for something else entirely?
>>
>>18888405
When are you coming back to discord?
>>
>>18888996
He does, you just have to fulfill his requirements and grab his attention with your query, I believe.
>>
Is anybody reading?
>>
>>18889026
I'll read you. Just one reading though. I do 3-card tarot. What's your query?
>>
>>18889039

There's this girl, we gonna spend the day at a park on Sunday. She knows my feelings for her and I'd like what's gonna happen that day, if things between us will evolve.

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>18889049
I'd like to know*
>>
>>18888296
I fell asleep by accident. Thank you, I felt all of it was relevant to my life, but not things I was really aware of. I do/did have a male mentor. We got so close I ended up moving into his house for many months.
>>
>>18889049
I drew the Hierophant, the ace of wands and the 7 of pentacles.

It's good that you're going out with her and it's great that she knows your feelings. I think the feelings from her are only starting to bud and aren't in full bloom as you feelings are, but it will grow, with a lot of work and introspection. Namely, mastering your emotions, controlling your passions because she seeks an equal who's a friend first and foremost, someone to guide her and who she can also guide.

Things will evolve, but not without effort on your part to correct the flaws in yourself.
>>
>>18889072

>>18889072

Oh man thanks a lot, that's true she can be distant from time to time and it makes me bitter and distant too. I guess I'll need some more self-control but it's hard when you tend to me jealous and territorial.

Great reading, thanks again based anon.
>>
trading

interested in a read on best course of action for career (things look like it's about to be an adventure)
interested in a read on love (interested in someone but it's stagnant love life right now)

I use tarot
I'm only down to read maybe a couple of people if I get more than one response.

I have a small window before I get ready for work in about 40 minutes.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
So much death in these threads. I hope everyone doing okay.
>>
>>18889418
It's all good in the 'hood. Just waiting for some talk on divination, might do the odd reading, but I'm more in the talking mood.
>>
>>18889516
Man, I want sometimes do readings, but often when I flip these cards I feel shame even if I'm doing it for fun. I'm stupid
>>
>>18889558
Eh... It depends on how you're doing it really, as well as why. The beginners do it to test how well they've learned things on their own (or from others); the more seasoned readers do it not just because it's fun, but also because they want to help others. Of course there are some nefarious readers and trolls, but that's expected out of 4chan.

In your case, all you need is more practice.
>>
>>18889573
Yea, I know. When someone is giving me feedback I'm 100% accurate or in other cases I'm not accurate at all. It's weird. I don't know what I'm doing differently when it happens
>>
>>18889587
What you're doing is concentrating on accuracy, which isn't the way to go; the point is to give reasonable advice on the things that might possibly happen according to the cards. Yes, accuracy adds to the spookiness of a tarot reading or whatever, but that's not the important thing.
>>
>>18889621
I'll keep it in mind, anon senpai
>>
>>18889621
>accuracy isn't important
uwotm8
What meme is this?
>>
I'm drunk, ding tartot readings if you dare, shoot the question your sex and sign
>>
>>18889645
Hi drunk reader. My question is about one girl. Does she still care?
My sign is virgo the virgin
>>
>>18889645
Okay drunk anon.
Male and capricorn
Is the idea and plan good and worth the effort?
>>
>>18889645
male
libra
will i ever going to get laid?
>>
>>18889645

pisces
female
will this year get any better?
>>
>>18889645

Female
Aquarius
Eh, out of curiosity, what are his feelings towards me in a romantic sense?
>>
>>18889645
Male, gemini.

Should I keep working on this plan or will I find something better before the date?
>>
File: shuffling.png (114KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
shuffling.png
114KB, 552x414px
>>18889664
Hiiii
7 f Cups (I only had 3 weak ik), 3 of Wands nd 5 of Disks
Well she can't keep her promise anon, Debauch is the card of the 7 cups, maybe she had a bad conceit of you? and the 5 of disks is worry, 5 is not a good number always talks about struggles, disputes... You to fight? A setback.. Sorry

>>18889675
the cards fell
>pic related
Hanged man, aeon and queen of swords
dude a lot of effort is an undestatement, look at the mothefucking hanged man guy, what are you up to? jk well ya, some sacrifice is being made, it's probably worthy because a rebirth is coming, aeon or judgement, crowley is edgy but he got these cards cool, so I like the thoth deck, anyways, you'll find some closure in this and qos is a cool card, confidence and sharp intellect, so you'll learn a lot from this plan, just don't act so cruel and cut heads offf assuming cruel is bad, but I liek the Queen of Swords

>>18889679
bruh ofc you will, prolly with a girl name Jeanine or smth, idk why I'm seein an alley, don't do anything in public tho or the polic might get yo

Ace of Siks, 2 of cups and 6 of cups
Ya, you will with someone you love, a cute lovey dovey sex romantic missionary shagging yay, just wokr out more to get more resistance senpai, gl

>>18889702
Adjustement, Hermit and priestess
ya fishy sis, you're just getting the balance on the scalw yo know, soe shit happens to us all, learn with the crap and make it that thingy people put on plant to make them fertile? y know? accountabiliy what you've done
the good and bad
we do shite we get shit is all life sis
but priestess shes cool
she brings new things
you got majors, so its mportant to do the self recflection face your mistkes but also the god ou did, gl fishy lady
>>
>>18889645
Romantic outlook with this girl and advice, Male Pisces
>>
>>18889645
Female
Capricorn
Will this new guy be the one?
>>
>>18889777

thank you for the reading, i have no idea what you're talking about but thanks anyway lmao
>>
>>18889731
im a bit of an empath yo knw, some querents gives me vibes and sorry to be indiscret but im getting lewd vibes from you sis, are you lusting for this dude? is he hawt? its k on the internet were all anons (or almost)

The Towr Queen of Wands and Prince of Wands
yooooo fire fire fireeeeeee i mean the cards here all red and yellow orange, stroong fire feeling but the tower is a destruction yano, will i get b& if I mention this reminds me of ejactulation (pls mods don't im a legit reader, just drunk)

ok enough crap, the tower, is a sudden change, like whatver image he has of you is going to be destroyed, hell realise of something about you that is not what he thought it was, so he's chaning his views which i dont think its bad due to all this led vibe twf but more passionate, strong fiery yo know sis? too much impulsive drive here plsss be careful to not get hurt kay?

>>18889770
"gemini you water head" i know gemini is air but the vocie said that, makes me thnk are you basing your decisions only on your emotions? that's bad geminiii geminis are so brain peoplee but undecided idk, i think ill never understand geminis, sorry

the magus, the empressess and knight od swords
good spread, i like bro, you know what crolwey said is his book, "do what you wish and that is the whole law"? your project is being cooked, i guess you're impaient? the magus here says you've got this, just push your will into the right direction, empress reassures that it's still in the development stage use your hair head not the water wth the knight of swords, be more logical senpai, you've got this but reflect more, observe more before making a deicion and youll be finin

>>18889806
7 of sords, knight of wands and 2 of wands
you sure you want this girl? seems ike your efforts will face some weak resonses? you feel she's out of your league or smth? well man up if you want the girl bro, all you need is courage gl
>>
>>18889645
Male
Gemini/Cancer Cusp
What do I need to do to facilitate union?
>>
Hi, Some couple of weeks in another Divination thread some guy talked about a problem he was dealing with, he was seeing all over the number 666, and then someone respond him to pay more attention, that there's even more number like 44, 69, 88 and others I don't remember, the thing is I also have this thing but I also see the rest of these numbers, everwhere! Someone knows what it means or why?
>>
>>18889777
>>18889844
whoa cheking myself out ;^]

>>18889814
Prince of Cups, Ace of Disks, 7 of Sworss
wew lass
he's someone that looks peaceful on the surfcae but so much deep stuff going on inside, im not saying its a red flag but yo, be careful just in case, he's not bad this can be a start of something but fuck the 7 of swords making everything unstable... keep your eye open and good luck

>>18889831
idk either, which was your query anon??

>>18889845
Tower princess of wands and 8 of cups
oh well a lot needs to be changed gemini bro, the structure is weak so you might need to start things over, not superficially or all the effort will be in vain, get over the issues and start clear new ok? good luck

>>18889853
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.br/p/what-are-angel-numbers.html
>>
File: before_after.png (413KB, 913x431px) Image search: [Google]
before_after.png
413KB, 913x431px
>>18889853
>>18889853
Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon.

Baader-Meinhof is the phenomenon where one stumbles upon some obscure piece of information—often an unfamiliar word or name—and soon afterwards encounters the same subject again, often repeatedly.

The reason for this is our brains’ prejudice towards patterns. Our brains are fantastic pattern recognition engines, a characteristic which is highly useful for learning, but it does cause the brain to lend excessive importance to unremarkable events. Considering how many words, names, and ideas a person is exposed to in any given day, it is unsurprising that we sometimes encounter the same information again within a short time. When that occasional intersection occurs, the brain promotes the information because the two instances make up the beginnings of a sequence. What we fail to notice is the hundreds or thousands of pieces of information which aren’t repeated, because they do not conform to an interesting pattern. This tendency to ignore the “uninteresting” data is an example of selective attention.
>>
>>18889853
For me if you think a lot about 'coincidences', those 'coincidences' happens more and more and probably that's it. No more to that
>>
>>18889645
Aries
Male
What will happen if I try to talk to her about that issue we had in the past?
>>
>>18889894
>>18889892
Do you have time for this one?
>>
>>18889844

>are you lusting for this dude? is he hawt?

Yes. Sort of. Rationally I'm aware that engaging in anything more than friends with him would probably not be a good idea at all if it somehow managed to get to that point, but muh reptilian brain sexual urges has to intercept on that because he's a qt3.14

Which is probably why I decided to ask this question in the first place. Anyway,

>like whatver image he has of you is going to be destroyed, hell realise of something about you that is not what he thought it was

That also seems very likely to occur in the near future if it hasn't already. Thanks, drunk reader. You didn't do nearly as bad as I assumed you would.
>>
>>18889872
Uuh can you elaborate?
>>
>>18889892
>>18889911
Sure anon, just needed to take some beer out

Princess of Wands, 6 f Cups and Knight ow Disks
definilety some strong reaction from her, but that burts will extinguish easily and harmony and good vibes will take place but don't get too greedy on secure things, in due time stabilization will come just be carfeul of jealousy or any sort of controlling behaviour and youll be fine

>>18889933
hei thanks for the feedback, i wasn't expecting because you know drunk Im just typing oiut what comes to mind but I still read the cards and try to give insight with a free mind, anyway I hope it all goes well on your side and good luck

>>18889960
can you tell me which s your query?
>>
>>18889872
Yeah... I don't it's angels, sorry I just have to be honest, it sounds like the astrology and zodiac readings you find everywhere.

>>18889875
So in other words ''suggestion'', I already tried it with a random number... the 75, I start to only think about it, and see what happens, it did appear, like 1 month after and only a couple of times, but if it's also sugggestion then why those numbers? And why not only one but 4 almost at the same time?

>>18889879
Like I said that's the hypotesis I have right now, because those numbers already have a strong impact in my mind maybe I bring them whitout knowing so with time they will just go away, but why those numbers? I didn't pay attention to them before. But I do got some useful info, thanks guys
>>
>>18889963
What needs to happen for union to occur for The Pantheress and Grey Wolf?

The universe knows whom I speak of.
>>
>>18889963
Hi drunkreader - if you're still doing readings can you help me out?
Male, Capricorn
Have I picked the right career path? Or do I need to switch course? Dunno if I want to keep doing what I'm doing or if I should try a different path (either another career or just strive for running my own thing)
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18890126
Query?
>>
>>18889777
>777
>rebirth
Im the guy with the reading featuring falling cards.
Yes the plan requires too much but maybe it will be worth the trouble.
Accurate reading I would say, thank you.
>>
>>18890131
Does he have romantic feelings for me still?
Yours?
>>
>>18889645
Male
Virgo
What will happen between she and I in the near future?
>>
>>18890139
He is conflicted because he has romantic thoughts, but they seem misplaced at times and incongruent with his emotions and intuition. It may be tied more to a desire to have what he thinks is appropriate than to thoughtful enterprise. Are you somewhat convenient? Is it simply easier to be with you than not to be with you? Challenge him a bit in order to reignite his sense of urgency and call into mind the questions for the conversation he needs to have with himself. He is a bit needy as well, in a way you don't see. Don't come off distant or like you're pulling away. There is a difference between that and challenging.

How do I get her to lower her walls?
>>
>>18890199
Nine of Swords
Seven of Wands
Eight of Wands
Ace of Cups
Lovers

Get ready for a wild ride, because even though she wants to open up, she intends to oppose you at every turn. She is deeply haunted by something. I'll pull some cards in a minute to see about what, but moving on with the spread for now, it seems your main strategy is going to have to do with remaining headstrong against her. She's is going to look for every reason to remain closed off from you--I can't exaggerate that enough. You need to create some movement. She needs to see that if she invests in you that it will go somewhere. I see that you've got good intentions, but I get the sense she doesn't trust many people right now, even though she knows she should be able to trust you.
So let's see what's bugging her:
Page of Cups reversed
Five of Pentacles

You know, it's very strange because she is concerned about her emotional connections in her life, but with the reversed Page of Cups, again, it's most likely more about who she CANNOT trust, like she wants to know who is playing her. Five of Pentacles? Health and money concerns? Does she have a reason to be fearful over her lifestyle? Perhaps some past habits may be catching up with her or she is expecting some poor times in health. Anon, you can give her the world, but she won't trust you until you give her the Moon. She can be earned, but it's going to be a DIFFICULT journey. She has feelings for you, a lot of feelings, but you're going to have to convince her that she can trust you and invest in you.
------------------------------------
>There is a difference between that and challenging.
Feel like trading again? I'd like to know how I can challenge him.
>>
>>18889844
Thank you so much.

Yeah, I'm impatient mostly because I don't really like my project and would rather have something else.
>>
>>18890230
You can challenge him by playing on his emotions. He has to feel like he has to prove that he deserves you. A subtle sign that you might get sick of waiting, but nothing overt or visible, very subtle. Accompany that with a mental challenge. Make him justify a belief he holds strongly, then act enchanted and impressed when he does. Well, more like a minor version of stars in your eyes. It will reaffirm his belief, and he'll create a mental association of you bringing him closer to what he holds important.

I'd like further elaboration as well.
>>
So that Mari girl asked me for my throwaway email so she could help me. She didn't respond.

So if you're here okay I get it. I'm a weak cunt and it will be fun when I fucking die. I have issues and I can't solve them in minutes without help while I'm so exhausted I can't even think. You sadistic swine don't offer help if you just do it to watch people squirm and slowly go towards suicide.

If you can't do anything or don't want to answer just say it. It's not my fucking job to tell you kids how to be polite.
>>
>>18890272
Hey man that really sounds like you're trying to blackmail someone into talking with you by threatening suicide, that seems fucked up and you should look into getting some professional help if it really is that bad. Normal people aren't equipped for that.
>>
>>18890281
it's her right to not help me but hey, just writing back saying that it won't be possible for to do so I'll understand.

Professionals can't help either. I can't pay for treatment and the only thing they can do it rush me back into employment when I'm just burnt out. So much so it's actually tiring to just sit and relax. I have no idea what's going on and everybody is just ignoring me. Alright I get it I'm subhuman fuck off leave me the fuck alone I'm fucking done of your stupid bullshit. I feel like I'm gonna have to kill a bitch to get taken seriously.
>>
>>18890308
You have a nasty personality and you deserve everything you get.
>>
>>18890267
Kinda difficult to get that specific with tarot cards, but let's see what I can do.
How she is feeling:
Five of Cups
Two of Swords
Page of Swords

What she needs:
Hierophant
King of Wands
Queen of Wands
The World

Spontaneity. You need to provide more than just emotional support. How often do you see her? How often to you look her in the eyes and tell her that you're there for her, no matter how hard she pushes? She is really torn up over the issues going on in her life, and sweet words over text messages or emails or phone calls aren't going to provide her with what she needs. The Wands courts very much remind me of throwing caution to the wind, especially in regards to romance.
>>
>>18890308
Don't hurt anyone and collect yourself, if there is nobody there to help you it's sad but that's the reality of your life.
You're on your own, you have to fix it on your own.
It's unfair, cruel or whatever you want to call it and you can be right but it won't change the reality of your situation.
>>
>>18890272
To be honest, I forgot because it is my throw away, not my main email. I read your email and began a reply but forgot to finish it--not because I didn't care, but because life gets kinda hectic sometimes. On that note, you don't need to lash out at me for it. I spent a few minutes in the thread offering advice to you when I didn't need to respond to your air post in the first place. I asked for a throwaway because I intended to offer more encouraging words in private. I'm also not a therapist and I had no intention of becoming your therapist. What's rude is demanding something from someone that doesn't owe you anything. But no, I didn't ask for your throwaway to 'watch you squirm'--I don't even know you, and no, I don't want you to kill yourself. You need professional help and all I am capable of providing would have been friendly advice, but even after reading your email, you're clearly a self-defeated person anyways. I wasn't under any delusion that I could have actually helped you, because we can only help ourselves--that's all on you.
>>18890308
I reached out in the first place because I don't like seeing people so low, but damn, don't hurt someone else because of what is going on in your life.
>>
>>18890308
>I can't pay for treatment
You couldn't find one who accepts payment in the form of pictures from your collection and YouTube links?
>>
>>18890339
And this is the part where you learn to distinguish between people who are having a hard time but trying to get ahead and people who are having a hard time and just want to wallow.
>>
>>18890348
Alright, alright. That's an old meme. Don't tease the guy. He is upset enough already.
>>18890355
He seemed a little more stable in his email.
>>
>>18890339
>>18890355
that's how you create mass shooters you guys.
>>
>>18890364
People who want to kill will kill anyways. I've been really fucking low, to the point where I was ready to kill myself and even attempted, but failed, once. I also used to cut and do have scars from that. But as >>18890355
said, there is a difference between someone who refuses to stop trying to get back up on their feet and someone that would hurt other people because their life sucks.
As the guy explained to me, he has food and a roof over his head and apparently internet access. Shit ain't SO bad, and I would have gladly tried to help him look at things more half-full, he already hates everything and everyone as he has just expressed in the thread.
>>
>>18890375
look okay, I'm a bit extreme I get it. But that doesn't mean I have to be homeless in Ethiopia to get help. I've been seeing psychiatrist, psychologist and doctors since I'm in fucking third grade and all I got was. Take your pills and shut up you're making shit up. FUCK YOU

I've quit drinking, been working out, stopped drugs, started eating healthy, taken a break off soical media and tried my best to do thing to make myself feel accomplished and none of it works.

I wouldn't even want my worst enemy to spend even an hour in my fucking head.
>>
>>18890404
If nothing works why don't you kill yourself?
>>
>>18890406
because that would make your day
>>
>>18890404
Suicide, mon ami
>>
>>18890413
It wouldn't. I don't care about your fate.
>>
No point in arguing guys.

I had a close friend who attempted to murder his family and killed his brother. His life at home was hell and nobody believed him. Every was making fun of him instead. I feel a lot like him right now.
>>
>>18890404
I dropped by into your mind. It's not chaotic, it's just sludge. Even if you're sober, you're not clean.
>>
>>18890453
what do you mean?
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>18889645
Male
Scorpio
A general for this year, ty drunk senpai
>>
Im an adult teen who never had any real girlfriend or "action" at all
Is there hope for me /div/? I know this is an air query so you know help me if you feel like it anons
>>
>>18890555
>adult teen
Most everyone here is
>>
>>18890591
I meant about my age, you know between 18 and 20ish if thats what you mean
>>
File: Angelus_novus.png (175KB, 266x354px) Image search: [Google]
Angelus_novus.png
175KB, 266x354px
Are there any divination techniques which can help someone look back in time, instead of forward?
>>
Will World War 3 happen this year?
>>
>>18890647
Any of them can accomplish that, unless you're one of those "divination is just advice and insight" fags.
>>
>>18890649
No, in 2033
>>
>>18890688
That would depend on what exactly is the goal of things.

Many readers will do predictive stuff as well as past life regression, but usually, past life regression readings are ment to help a querent understand why they behave a certain way, typically for insights on how to improve.

Ironic how you seem to think that divination's all about entertaining yourself with fake gypsy fortune-tellers, eh?
>>
Oiy, any diviner see anything in my future?
>>
Hey! I'm that crazy dude from earlier. I apologize but please understand that I'm not playing on a leveled playing field here.

>>18890453
this guy got it. been dealing my whole life with a constant barrage of mental garbage that I have to swim through my whole life. I can divert my attention from it, can't make it stop. It keeps on going when I sleep. It takes a great amount of energy to deal with and just sitting there doing nothing while enduring this shit is very mentally demanding.

Imagine trying to do something while a music album is playing full blast, your inner critic is questioning your every move, you think about 2 or 3 really complex unrelated issues, you have 4 or 5 3 second loop of youtube videos playing at the same time, you see your past playing before your eyes in it entirety at all times along with noise you can't really interpret in with full visual and sound. All that on top of everything that's in you environment and your brain has to process all that junk while you try to focus and do something.

I've spent the last few days trying to shut everything down and not do a single thing besides eating and sleeping and it's still exhausting just to exist. Of course no one believes me. I am severely handicapped and no can see it. I had to deal with it my whole life and I still manages to get through school get a degree and make projects but at this point I need a break. My brain just doesn't work like yours.
>>
>>18890864
Habe you thought of going to therapy, or are you unable to afford it?

And perhaps, while you're in school, you can seek help from a counsilor, could you not?

Either way, I'm sorry to hear you're going through all this. It's always good to fight against the lathargy and try to push yourself into doing things, if only to try and distract you from your problems for a moment. And to seek things that may calm you is always a good thing.
>>
Anybody wanna rate my cover of a Donkey Kong Country 2 song?

I just finished it but it's not the final version since i know someone who wants to track real bass

Other than that, i played all the instruments, programmed and processed the drums, mixed all the instruments but haven't mastered the mix yet

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/hot-head-bopcover10
>>
>>18890901
That's actually a pretty decent cover, man. I'm more interested in the motivation that drives you to compose.
>>
>>18890883
I've finished my degree 5 years ago. I could go see someone but since I live in the middle of nowhere it will be very costly to do so. I don't know if my parents can cover my ass so i can give it a shot for the god knows how many times I've been there.

I'm 27 now and I had jobs and I did things and I tried being resilient and not give up. Even now as I'm trying to relax I still feel compelled to go do things and start something new and exciting but I know have to rest for the time being because I know I'll just burn out the tiny bit of energy I've gathered. It sucks. The best case scenario my life depends on it or I need an adrenaline rush to get me to do basic things.

I've tried to just do as if it did not exist like people told me. But at this point I have to stop and make sense of things because I'm tired of doing things on desperation energy or because I'm forced to. It's manageable because I've gotten this far but not truly workable. I have to change the way I live or find a place that's compatible with my fucked up brain.
>>
>>18890932
Thanks!

First of all, i have alot of ideas i need to record

Right now i have one of these ideas that is almost done recording(2 min38 sec) but the mix isn't tight

I just started using this bew mini studio set up i bought 3 weeks ago so i'm trying to sharpen my skills

So basically at the beginning the cover concept was just to sharpen my mastering and mixing skills and it ended making me sharpen my sight reading skills too

Lots of project on my mind
>>
>>18890969
I believe in divination, but if you're questioning your sanity, there is a really good chance that what you're experiencing isn't a premonition, but a chemical imbalance.
>>
>>18890969

If it's gonna end anyway why worry about it?
>>
>>18890939
Then your best bet is to keep contact with your parents if you have no other people to reach out to. You need a support network & it seems that loneliness is also your bane here. I know you don't feel up to meeting anyone, but your parents will accept you, no matter what may have happened in the past with you & them.
>>
>>18890460
What I meant is that you don't have chaos you need to get under control, you need to pull yourself out of your mental state. All the therapy in the world won't do you any good if you're resigned to being fucked.

>>18890821
>you seem to think that divination's all about entertaining yourself with fake gypsy fortune-tellers, eh?
What are you even on about? Divination is, by definition, seeking knowledge of the future or of the unknown by supernatural means. Your insinuation that I'm a charlatan is absurd.
>>
>>18890996

You misunderstand me anon, there's nothing we can do.

Pull up a chair, grab some marshmallows and stop getting so damn worked up about things.
>>
>>18891010
I can't accept my death, I have my whole life ahead of me, I just turned 19, I have a future, I have a life
>>
>>18891001
That's what I'm doing. I'm allowed to stay for no matter how long I need to. I'd like to have a friend that can understand what I'm going through and okay with how I am so I can just sit and relax with no unreasonable expectations. just someone neutral yknow? It just sucks that people assume I'm normal when I clearly need help. I don't want to hurt anybody. It's my responsibility as an adult to make sure I don't do stupid shit. But I'm on hard mode right now.
>>
>>18891014

Well we all do. There are many people younger than you, too.

But short of the entire world changing its attitude towards its fellow human beings overnight, the best you can do is live with the time you have. If the world did end in say, three months, wouldn't it just suck to have spent all that time worrying?
>>
>>18891014
>I can't accept my death, I have my whole life ahead of me, I just turned 19, I have a future, I have a life
Apparently not, according to what you see.
What must happen, will happpen, you cant live worrying about it
>>
>>18891014
I don't know the post, as it's deleted, and I don't care to find it.

>but i have a future
Maybe not. Some people die young, anon.

I don't know what you're referencing, but shit happens. I myself found out I'm going to die sooner than I thought, although I still don't have an exact date. Shit happens.
>>
>>18891073
>I myself found out I'm going to die sooner than I thought,
How? Readings? if so same.
>>
>>18891006
I wish I could. If there's a way, fine I'd like to hear it. This mental state is my "normal" state. I've always been it that state, it's just constant. Please understand that going through that for so long is really painful and it's even more frustrating when people assume I'm normal. If I had a clear understanding of what's happening I could at least put a name on it and get the information I need to get myself out of it. It just seems very unusual and it's even harder to get help. I need some rest before I get back up and try again but it's hard not to feel defeated.
>>
at least tell me that nobody else here is having "divine messages" of the world burning.
>>
>>18891100
Nope only you.
>>
>>18891075
No. Medical tests.
Readings I tend to take a 'this is what might happen' approach. Medical tests are... less flexible.
>>
>>18891130
>No. Medical tests.
Sorry for whatever you are going through anon, still make the most of your time
>>
>>18891100
>911
>Commenting about devine messages of the world burning
Truthing prophet detected.

Anyways, anyone doing any actual readings?
>>
>>18891140
I mean, it has some very unfortunate implications, and it makes daily life more cumbersome, but everyone dies eventually, anon. I mean, i would be lying if i didn't have my own freakouts, but... shit happens.

Life is but a dream we all wake from one day.
>>
Any readers around?
>>
Hey, anyone able to tell me what this three card spread means?

Queen of swords, Knight of penticals, Queen of cups.

Sounds to me like a bunch of small choices amounting to what ultimately could have been gotten by going with the flow, but i dunno...
>>
>>18891532
It depends on the question asked. It would help if you gave context.
>>
trading
>>
Happy Good Friday and Easter Weekend /div/ <3
>>
>>18891544
Query?
>>
>>18891558
just a simple ol' love read for your local lonely guy here. tell me whatever you see in store for me in that department.

how about yours?
>>
>>18891563
Do you want me to scry your next opportunity or read on how to put yourself in a better position to find love? Also, what kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>18891543
Fair point.
I was asking for guidance on what i should do next, a plan out my day sort of thing.

i would say i asked... What should i do when i'm done with this work?

Thanks for lending a hand btw
>>
>>18891587
scrying my next opportunity would be cool. also, what kind of queries do you have? i'm best as love related queries, and queries about people's feelings, probably a side effect from the mass amount of thirsty people hanging out in these threads. whatever you need though, i can try.
>>
>>18891603
To me, it sounds more like a level of stress caused by past anger and anxiety over the uncertainty of the future, in spite of things currently being good. The possible emotional disconnect this may cause would become a problem in your social life, so remember to work on using your current resources to plan for a better futures.
>>
>>18891604
>scrying my next opportunity would be cool
You're not picky about appearance, right? She's not deformed or anything, but she wouldn't really be the kind of girl most guys would stare at, mostly on account of her long-ish nose. Very skinny, very dark hair and very light skin. She's extremely nice and has a nervous sort of laughter that you like. She's a bit skittish, and you find that endearing. She's very friendly but also somewhat shy. A male older than her (older brother?) made fun of her for her appearance as a child, so that went a ways towards shaping her shyness. I see a book in her hands, dimensions approximately 9”x12”x3”, dark reddish color with some gold on it. Commenting on the book is probably a good opening line, if she has it with her when you meet her. Oh right, when she starts laughing nervously, just smile.

>i'm best as love related queries, and queries about people's feelings
I'm tempted to task you with unraveling the clusterfuck of feelings of the girl I'm involved with, but that would be cruel. Maybe just advice on getting us closer?

>a side effect from the mass amount of thirsty people hanging out in these threads
kek, so true
>>
File: 1361992389984.gif (1024KB, 182x319px) Image search: [Google]
1361992389984.gif
1024KB, 182x319px
>>18891644
I really appreciate that incite. Been hammering away at reality for years before picking up the cards a day ago. I can see where the cards connect with one another now.

Also your on point. Helped me get a bead on the lines pentical cards pull into itself. To intertwine is a undervalued source of inspiration i feel. A problem that is muddled can help draw clear lines to the next action.

You a bud.
>>
>>18891678
Glad to have helped you. Fill your boots, man.
>>
trading
>>
>>18891720
Query?
>>
>>18891725
is he thinking about making plans to see me?
yours?
>>
>>18891728
>7 of Wands, 8 of Wands, 7 of Cups, 5 of Pentacles
Doesn't look like it. He realizes it's a good idea to do so, but it's not really the right time for it right now for him. He probably has it understood that you'll be just fine the way you are for now and can hold off longer. I don't think he's planning on holding off indefinitely, but it's just not top priority right now. If you want to push it forward:
>Page of Wands, Knight of Cups, 4 of Pentacles, 6 of Cups, 6 of Wands
Pretty straightforward, right? Work his libido and his heart. Choose your words carefully and strategically to give him the occasional thought that you might lack in strength to continue the way things are right now, and you feel the visit is necessary. This is kind of a shitty thing to do, but I'm not the morality police. Leverage good memories too, that will help.

What are her future plans with me, if any?
>>
Trading as well.

My concerns are career oriented. I want to do what's best for me.
So any guidance on that would be amazing.

I'm already in a job. We're expanding. Things are changing rapidly. I have possible opportunities, but the ground feels so unstable. I'm being pulled in so many directions that it's draining.

I use tarot and the base lines of my readings involve what's best for your utmost well being and not necessarily what you'd want to happen.
>>
>>18891736
>Three of Wands, Queen of Cups, Eight of Wands, Ten of Cups, The World

She does have plans for your relationship but she isn't really ready to take things to the next step. I guess you can say she has already sized you up for what she feels you're worth (see other cards) but is waiting for the right time, or even possibly for you to make a move to send you guys down that path. You should consider planning something big together like a vacation or maybe consider talking about moving in together if you haven't already. Basically she is preparing for that next step with you. Like she has her plans and desires for you both in her head, but she is looking for that signal that tells her to proceed as planned. These plans seems to include marriage or at least coming together as a unit and creating a life together. Seems pretty positive to me.
>>
I'm just an anon looking for someone who can read this query

These feelings are driving me insane. I have no idea if I should talk to her or not, because this is something I've been wanting to tell her from quite some time. The problem is, we've argued so much about this that I fear it will make everything worse.

Should I send her the letter? How is she going to react?
>>
>>18891662
>girls
i'm not that into girls, but whatevs, guess i can work with that. i like it when my lovers are hot, but if i like em enough, then hey, whatever, i can do it. thanks. that does sound like the kind of person i'd meet going down my current path.

i'm sorry i took so long to get to you. some stuff happened, and i guess i just forgot i was trading with someone until just now. here's your reading.

>judgement, queen of wands, the hermit rx, eight of wands rx

this is a crucial stage in your relationship's development. your next few moves will determine how things will proceed from here, and boy, are there a lot of potential landmines to step on. what you should probably do is try to retain a bit of distance, but also establish yourself as someone that's there, if you get what i'm saying. don't outright be all "hey, i care about you girl, let's rub uglies", but show that you have compassion, and it's there if she wants it. toss the bait and wait for her to pick it up. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18891768
>i'm not that into girls
Bro, you need to make it clear if you're homosexual. Divination is just running calculations, and I read assuming you're straight. I'll be the first to admit I don't read same-sex relationships very well, but I'll pull some cards for putting you in a better position for finding love.
>Page of Wands, 7 of Swords, Page of Cups, 8 of Wands, Queen of Cups
>Lel, all these feminine cards
Anyway, the first step is to work on your sexual appeal a bit. Whether this means hitting the gym or getting better at flirting, or just becoming very interesting for some mysterious reason, do it. You'll want to start practicing a strategy where you hook with the sex appeal, then transition into a softer approach once the dude is hooked. From there, you can state your intentions and get the relationship to deepen.
I tried, sorry. Like I said, I'm not very good at reading same-sex relationships, and I wouldn't have volunteered to give you a substandard reading had I known. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>18891775
i'm not full on homo, i just prefer guys & can appreciate girls and would be down to date one if i liked one enough. thanks though. i already intend to start working out, and i think i'm already pretty interesting, everyone laughs when i crack a joke and sometimes people even ask how everything i say is so good. so i think i'm pretty set in that department. i do appreciate the extra reading though, i'll take it into account and transform myself into sexytron 5000.
>>
>>18891754
Mind reading for me how to make sure that happens? I'm down to read another for you if you do.
>>
trading: does he have sexual feelings/thoughts about me?
>>
>>18891901
Queen of Wands, The Emperor
Definitely

Same query, genders reversed
>>
>>18891907
king of cups, four of pentacles, princess of pentacles
no. she'd rather things remain platonic between you two
>>
>>18891907
actually let me rephrase that. she does, but she is incredibly cautious and has an overwhelming desire to suppress those urges which is why the vibes feel so intensely platonic
>>
Anyone trading? Method is bibliomancy.
>>
>>18891917
Are you the dude who used to post the winter pictures?
>>
File: 0veCTSw.jpg (124KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
0veCTSw.jpg
124KB, 768x960px
>>18891920
y-yes
>>
>>18891924
I owe you a couple of readings. I'll give you a quick scry right now and something more in depth next time. What would you like me to scry for you?
>>
>>18891926
And why do you owe me that?

It's a career reading /finances.

Should I keep focusing on this project (which I hate), or will I find a better opportunity which will get me closer to my desires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6PiC6x1RY

Thank you.
>>
>>18891932
>And why do you owe me that?
You read for me, snd it didn't make sense to me at the time, but it did later.

If you stick with the project, you'll get out if it what you put in. I saw frustrated work for many nights, flowed by graduation regalia and the Justice card. If you look for something else, you'll find it quickly and easily enough, but the person who hired you won't be trustworthy. I saw a man walk into a business (looked like a port town) and introduce himself to someone behind the counter who felt sketchy.
>>
>>18891941
I'm glad you could make sense of the readings.

Would you mind telling me what exactly about the person was off? I will try to find for this job since it seems to be in my city.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>18891945
The scry showed a devious smile, and I felt untrustworthy energy, like that of a dishonest salesman.
>>
>>18891954
It's not like I really have a choice at this point. I will start searching for this job as soon as I have an idea of where.
It's a temporary thing, my desires are still the same.

I really appreciate it, lad. Just let me know when you need a reading .
>>
Anyone want to give a quick telling of my near future, if they have time?
>>
Anybody offering readings?
>>
>>18887867

Hoiya I can't rejoin the /div/cord. I want to apologize for my behaviour. You only have to wonder to figure out who this is.
>>
>>18892400
Since it wasn't me who banned you and it was someone else in the staff, I won't really unban or do anything about this. Not really knowing why you were banned in the first place and all that.
>>
>>18892450

I left, wasn't banned.
>>
>>18892456
You're in the ban list.
>>
>>18892459

I got to apologize that's all I wanted to do.
>>
>>18892459

I'm sorry
>>
Anybody reading?
>>
Doing short tarot readings for an unspecified period of time. I need your gender and query. Feedback would be very appreciated.
>>
>>18892611
Male

When will things bet better between me and her?
>>
>>18892623
King of Cups, The Devil rv, The Hanged Man.

There needs to be something for you two to look at and work with. In this case, emotional stability. Certainty. Knowledge that one is interested to work with another not just out of necessity, but out of want to make things better. She has the willingness, but she's not acting, and you're too caught up in your own conflicting feelings. Cooperation and communication is needed, but the actual factor is stability in the emotional part of your friendship or relationship.
>>
>>18892611
Female

next boyfriend will be like what?
>>
>>18892635
The Hermit rv, Page of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles.

Confident and reliant on himself and his own knowledge of the world. Not introverted, but he knows which people to talk to and which ones not. He will be one to pursue opportunities to better his own life, but he may not either be too in touch with the spiritual or he will feel like he's very lacking in that department. I am almost willing to say that he's more of a traditionalist or leaning towards such ideas.
>>
>>18892632
Thanks for the readings.

And you're right. I have to admite that, on my own part, emotional stability is only starting to build. I made it known to her that I wish to work with her not just out of necessity, but also out of the desire to make things better, especially between us as friends. But perhaps her inaction is driving this conflicting feeling. If it's inaction, I take it that it's her telling me to be less emotionally invested.

I'll try to improve communication with her. Thanks.
>>
>>18892642
thanks friend
>>
>>18892647
It takes time. Her own unwillingness to act may come from uncertainty of the mind, but she does have the flame to act. Keep trying to encourage it and talk to her, just to make sure that you two are on the same page.
>>
>>18892652
Thank you. I'll do my best.
>>
>>18892611
Male

Want to know where the future of an ended relationship lies. He said we should go back to friends like before, but will we? Will we get back together, or drift apart?
>>
>>18892611
What happens next with us? I'm the male.
>>
>>18892686
Five of wands, Ten of Cups, Four of Wands.

Conflict amidst the wants of peace, prosperity and emotional satisfaction. I could say that after a period of fighting or at least uncertainty of who's going to pick what, there may be a rebound of you two getting together, but it would have a stronger potential of falling apart in the future. The emotions and attachments are still strong right now, but if there's a strong reason for a relationship to not work out and both parties are aware of it, or at least one is, then it may be more difficult to maintain the attachments for long-term.

>>18892693
The Sun rv, Four of Pentacles, The High Priestess rv.

I am not sure if it is you or her who seeks to maintain their best interests in this relationship. You two are both drawn to one another while you're turned away, but yet when you face each other it's simply not working out. It's too hard to shake off the feeling of two strong parties, each wanting one thing, clashing over it. It may be that one party will simply decide to cut their loses and focus on their own well-being and financial strength.
>>
>>18892611
Female

How is my trip going to go?
>>
>>18892611
Female
What does W think of L? L isn't a person, just a thing.
>>
>>18892719
Second one, we don't clash over anything, and our goals are compatible.
>>
>>18892727
Seven of Cups, Ten of Cups rv, Two of Wands rv.

Promising, but not as satisfying as you'd have hoped for it to be.

>>18892732
The Star rv, The Fool, Queen of Swords rv.

L doesn't seem to come across as too bad for him, but he's not particularly interested or has too many strong emotions about it. Vague amounts of maybe hope or some idea to do something with this object, but it's hard to interpret.

>>18892739
Oh well. I was wrong. I apologize for a completely off reading. My intuition still insists that there's clashing to come, but intuition can be wrong.
>>
>>18892611
Male
Is marriage in the cards for us?
>>
>>18892762
Queen of Cups, Five of Pentacles, Ace of Swords.

No, it does not seem like it.
>>
It seems to be quite slow. I suppose I may as well take my leave then. I apologize profusely if I got someone else's reading wrong. For now though, good day to you all.
>>
>>18892777
Take care. You've helped me and I appreciate it.
>>
>>18892611
Do my future career goals have any potential of happening?
Female Taurus
>>
>>18892719
First one, thanks for the reading man. It's definitely a weird situation. Kind of a everything's going fine and then "we should end this it's not you it's me" when things get a little rough (stressed with work school, not having energy to do stuff together, that kinda thing)
>>
>>18892611
Hello!

Will my life get any better? The isolation is getting worse.

Male
>>
>>18892850
The reader already called it quits, man.
>>
Trading
>>
Reader here. I'll take inquiries for the next hour or so. please include gender
>>
>>18892944
Male, want advice to push things in the right direction with this girl.
>>
>>18892944
Please help.
What does N feel for me recently? I'm scared and uneasy.

Female
>>
>>18892950
>Magican-Reversed
>Ace of Wands
>Three of Wands
>Knight of Cups- Reversed
>Ten of Wands
>Temperance
>Queen of Wands-Reversed
>Eight of Wands-Reversed
>Justice
>The Devil

Proceed with caution, my dude. It's going to be a hairy situation if you're not careful. Be fair with her. Make her your equal and give her respect.
>>
>>18892944
Female
Where are we headed?
>>
>>18892944
male
general for this year?
>>
>>18892966
>Seven of Wands-Reversed
>Two of Swords-Reversed
>The Magician
>Eight of Swords- Reversed
>The Wheel of Fortune
>Four of Cups-Reversed
>Ten of Cups
>Nine of Swords-Reversed
>Five of Wands-Reversed
>Two of Pentacles

I don't know what is going on between you and But you guys need to hash this like adults. It's going end badly if both of you don't figure this out. The two of Pentacles ensues difficult are to come if nothing is done about your problems it will end in more worry for you.
>>
>>18892991
>Justice Reversed
I'm assuming this a general future sort of thing
Shit is going to get worse. Inequality will only get worse
>>
>>18892986
Wut? I don't disrespect her or act unfairly to her in any way.
>>
>>18893006
>Nine of Swords-REversed
>The Chariot
>Four of Swords

You're doing some really kickass stuff now senpai. But for the rest of the year your going to start looking inward and start spending more time alone. That might be what you need.
>>
>>18892944
Male here!

What does she think of me?
>>
>>18893020
I'm not saying you do senpai but she may feel a different way.

But speaking as a female, be direct. I don't have all the answers man. Make your intentions clear from the beginning. It gets weird when someone you considered as a friend suddenly wants to sleep with you.
>>
>>18893067
>Make your intentions clear from the beginning
I did

>It gets weird when someone you considered as a friend suddenly wants to sleep with you
Wut? It's not like that.
>>
File: MoebComCenterHP.jpg (414KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
MoebComCenterHP.jpg
414KB, 552x800px
hiya /div/! doing four or so tarot reads for today, sorry, i'm not feeling the best. I do better when given a query more focused on discerning the present rather than creating the future. I try and do bigger spreads when applicable so it does take a bit, so please don't worry if I seemingly skipped you. If you have a yes/no or other binary state question, I'll see if I can draw a card or two for you. I'd prefer no generals, but if you must, you must

>Name
>Age
>Youtube link to a song that really gets you in the feels
>Query

Your feedback and pictures of Kurt Russell are very much welcome but not needed.
>>
>>18893049
>King of Pentacles
>Five of Pentacles
>Knight of Pentacles

You're a smart man my bro. Five of Pentacles represents the dynamic of your relationship; it looks really good for you. She might like you. She's smart too as stated by the Knight of Pentacles. But in a different way from you.

In short, she probably likes. And she is a pretty good match for you too
>>
>>18893108

I love you!!! Thanks for the read friend!
>>
>>18893111
Anytime senpai
>>
>>18893100
John
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUmARJ0o6Hw
What will happen when she reads my letter?
>>
>>18893012
Thank you
>>
>>18893120

>six of swords, eight of cups,the fool
She's grieving. Though you have been hurt in the past, your actions have caused her pain as well, and she's moving on. There really isn't much to salvage from your relationship, and more importantly she has the capacity to start again. This isn't so much a reflection on you so much as what she needs to do.

how she feels in general
> hanged man
She's trying to take the high road in distancing herself from you. Don't take it too personally.
>>
>>18893100
Damien
General reading please or if not does M still think about me?
>>
>>18893100
George
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfzr0a8zFcs
Is my health getting better soon?
>>
>>18893149
Then I guess I'll send it anyway. If there is not too much to salvage, then it can't get worse. At least she will know how I felt at that time, and hopefully, I'll be able to move on too.

Thank you very much for the reading, I wish you the best
>>
>>18893100
Leonardo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BvV9arABLs
I like this girl, maybe even a lot, but one of my best friends is totally in love with her and even got rejected. I feel bad for him and I'm even helping him out recover, so if I proposed to her I'd probably do a piss poor job as a friend. I just cannot do it to him. Yet, I think she likes me back so for now I'm just waiting for things to cool down between them. Should I try to press things further with this girl? Does she like me back as I think she does? Would it work out or should I just forget about her?
>>
>>18893100
Hi, snek!

Vin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC7yd1N6rKA
I hope this query won't be too vague, but I would like to know what should I focus my creative energies on. I would like to get a bite from all, but sometimes I think one should have a main focus over the others.
>>
Nobody reading? If not, might as well lurk here and talk tarot if annyone's interested.
>>
>>18893162
Okay, I'm back. No Kurt or anything? Shame.

>four of swords, nine of Pentacles reversed, five of Pentacles
No, they're definitely concerned with other matters. And you should be too as well.
>>
File: kort.jpg (5KB, 204x153px) Image search: [Google]
kort.jpg
5KB, 204x153px
>>18893100
Joe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7jT8cQ4oFw

I don't know whether or not we'll ever speak again, and it's more out of curiosity, but does B still think about me?
>>
>>18893100
Like a reading? I can give you a quick one at some point today.
>>
>>18893188
ayyy nice taste

>justice, five of wands
If you have chronic pain, expect a flareup of some sort soon. You should ideally be getting out what you put into it, so anticipate taking some more time off of work for recovery. Try and do something good for yourself and others when you're recovering, it'll make it seem to go faster.

>>18893304
so in your opinion, does the major or minor arcana come first? i do minor first cause the world should really be the conclusion to a deck.

>>18893381
A reading? For little old me? Why thank you, anon-kun!
>>
File: 8713.jpg (62KB, 450x620px) Image search: [Google]
8713.jpg
62KB, 450x620px
>>18893100

lisa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upEX2JMp3c0
will i find a job in the next few months?

ty snek. had to repost because i forgot my kurt pic
>>
>>18893389
>>18893188
That's quite helpful. Thanks, snek!
>>
>>18893389
>A reading? For little old me?
Of course, but I do need your query. You feel feminine, but could be wrong; do correct me if I am, good anon.

>does the major or minor arcana come first?
Not him, but I think of the minor arcana as an expansion of the major. Each number in the minor corresponds to a given trump, and the four suits are parrallel versions of the same story in a sense, each showing the aspect of The Fool's Journey that intersects with it. It's hard to explain, but it makes more sense if you think of arrays in programming.
>>
>>18893389
>so in your opinion, does the major or minor arcana come first? i do minor first cause the world should really be the conclusion to a deck.
In my opinion, neither and all come first and last.

In occultist terms, it's as Jesus was; the alpha and the omega; even in Revelations, the apocalypse isn't the end of the world. And in the beginning, the was only the Word.

Technically, the order you take the cards is up to you; Fool as 0 and the World as 21, then the minors... Or Magician as 1 and the Fool as 22, followed by the minors, or you can start with the minors and choose any order for the majors. But my opinion is that they're all equally important.
>>
>>18893210

should you?
>justice, hanged man reversed
if you are careful and tactful about it, yes, however it will come off as you being a bit selfish no matter what you do.

does she like you back?
>two of wands
Yes, she thinks you two could have a successful relationship by her standards.

would it work out?
>the sun, three of wands
Yes, definitely yes. You two will be happy together and have a great partnership in other areas in life as well. Considering another one of your friends asked her out as well you two definitely have more than enough common interests too.

what would be the outcome of your friendship
>nine of wands rev, ten of wands rev, six of wands
If you think it's worth it, do it. But unless you handle this issue with extreme tact you could possibly lose a friend. I'd wait abit on asking her out even if you two both have something for each oter, because he's currently very sad and miserable that he almost got there, but didn't quite make it, and if you do start a relationship with her, it''ll lead to strife and discord. Not being friends might be for the best, though, so take that into consideration. Your actions have more weight than they appear to.
>>
>>18893431
I'm a dude. Easy mistake, I know I type like a girl.

If you need anything else from me don't hesitate to ask.

Am I really as secure in my life, future career, and mental health as everyone thinks I am, or are they all trying to make me feel better?

>>18893396
Nah anon friendo, you're fine. If you want a picture of your cards I can send it to you too. That usually helps me when I'm seriously blocked. I'm using the Wild Unknown instead of RWS for this one because that seems to be more of a better creative deck, at least in my experience.

>king of swords reversed, judgement reversed, three of swords, ten of swords reversed
Tragedy is incredibly easy to sublimate into art, and if you're interested in getting paid rich folks will think it has meaning or something like that. Maybe you could start with that first. It sounds like you've overextended yourself artistically in the past, and that's interfering with your present ability to stay on one project. Start with the things that give you grief and rage, the actions of yourself and others that sting and hurt. Pick a project that'll give a sense of finality to your pain.
>>
>>18893513
>I know I type like a girl.
I meant your energy. For some reason, it feels feminine to me. Notwithstanding,
>Am I really as secure in my life, future career, and mental health as everyone thinks I am, or are they all trying to make me feel better?
I think I can read you better if you ask for a specific theme, that way I can focus on it. The way you've phrased it is really just asking what other people really think about you, and I think you can find more use out of not asking that.
>>
>>18893371

will you?
>three of cups
One day, as friends and as people who once shared a deep emotional connection, yes. Don't push for a relationship, or friends with benefits or anything like that though. Friendship should come naturally, and if it doesn't, it doesn't.

does she?
>seven of cups, seven of wands
She thinks about you and your time together more as a bad decision she really could have averted, somewhat. She's glad to not be in that relationship, and to somewhat stand apart.
>>
>>18893539
Funny, I see it the same way. It would've been great, bu it's better that it ended. Thanks for the reading anon, hope you feel better.
>>
>>18893100
Em
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RunfFTrTq5k
Is he telling the truth about having to read at that event he wasn't expecting tonight? Did the school fuck him over on purpose or was it a genuine accident?
>>
>>18893403
thank you, anon friendo! any kurt is a good kurt!

y/n
>nine of wands
You're almost there. Just search a little longer.

where should you look?
>the tower
Your expectations of your future career are inhibiting you from finding work. The tower is usually taken to be a "BAD CARD AUUUUGH SO SCAREE" but it means that the status quo is unjust or is in need of catastrophic and wide-reaching change. Are you sure you're looking for the right positions regardless of what you're qualified for?

>>18893528
Ah, okay. gotcha. I think I can see where you're coming from with the energy thing. Maybe a better, more reader friendly query would be if I am living up to people's high expectations of me, and whether I can meet them and achieve academic sucess?
>>
>>18893569

>Your expectations of your future career are inhibiting you from finding work

i don't have any expectations of a future career. i don't even know what i want for a career

> Are you sure you're looking for the right positions regardless of what you're qualified for?

yes, right now i apply for almost anything. i'm getting desperate. i don't know where else to look

thanks for the reading
>>
Trading
I use tarot
>>
>>18893559

>ten of pentacles reversed, the star, ace of swords, four of cups reversed, justice reversed.
Yes, he is telling the truth, more follow-up on your part would be ideal though. You just need certainty for this kinda thing. He did legitimately get fucked over by an oversight and general apathy on the school's behalf.

>>18893575
Not having any expectations for yourself can kind of sum up to an expectation. I'm pretty sure you've got a handle on this, you seem confident. Good luck!
>>
>>18893604
Thanks. The school was advertising that he would be doing a lecture he insisted he didn't want to do, but thankfully a friend of his texted him and was like, "wtf? I thought you weren't doing that thing." And now he'll look like a dick if he doesn't scrape something together in the next hour for the read. He has been out of town working on a project and came home for a random two day break. Both him (for his reputation) and the school are so lucky he decided he needed a break. The school stole tickets. He has a theory that someone is trying to fuck him over though since he told the university he didn't want to work with them anymore. Malice and incompetence pretty much sum up the breadth of his experience with that school, so I knew it was one or the other. Thanks, reader.
>>
>>18893603
What is your query?
>>
How badly am I damaging the relationships around me?
>>
>>18893614
sold tickets, not stole
>>
>>18893615
Love query.
Specifically about this man. Call him Ben. Wondering about potential. If there is any.

Curious about what I should do in general. What's my best approach.

Also curious about what I'm supposed to do about the predicament I'm in tonight. Stay in. Reach out more. Go alone.

What's yours?
>>
>>18893100
Jessica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
Love reading
>>
>>18893569
>academic
King of Swords rev, 6 of Wands, Queen of Cups, 6 of Pentacles

You have an issue with focus. You may be daydreaming a lot and not have your eye on the prize as much as you should, and it is due to a feeling of lack of emotional fulfilment that plagues you and sits at the back of your mind gnawing at your efforts from their roots. In order to get your head on straight, you'll want to fees that emotional monkey just a little bit, enough to placate, but not enough to let it be important. There's a certain person (straight dark hair, slightly alt style, don't feel like scrying past that) who will provide you with this emotional support, and that's most likely what will help you move forward.
>>
>>18893100
David
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGeKq1Cb_WI

She's going to talk to me sometime?
>>
>>18893604

lol i wish i could be confident :( i'm the total opposite. thanks snek
>>
>>18893100
Cal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIAFBGvIXPo
Will I be ok? My situation seems so bleak. Every time I think I see a way out, it gets shut down.
>>
I'm open to a few trades, not just one.

Below is one query:
>>18893624

Another is what is best for my career as in the actions/course I should take?
>>
>>18893627
Ack, sorry I haven't been on in a while.

>five of pentacles, seven of wands, the fool
You're missing someone, and it's evident that you don't know what to do. Begin again. It takes inner strength, self acceptance and resolve to find someone that you want to be with. You certainly have potential, but I can't really see you in a relationship in your current condition.
>>
File: 33x8npt_1.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
33x8npt_1.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
Trading. I scry, tarot, and bibliomancy.

Where am I headed? I feel like my current mentality regards the occult is taking me down a strange path. I would really like a scry, helping me to figure out what this is supposed to be yielding.
>>
>>18893679
I'll trade, if you're still there. This is me:

>>18893815
>>
>>18893815
I use tarot

I'm:
>>18893679
>>18893624

You can pick either query.

The one about tonight is stressing me out. Kind of small but meaningful.

If you accept, I can do some tarot on what's best for you in the course of action/path you should take for your utmost well being and what might happen.
>>
can i get some love advice?
>>
>>18893100
Thomas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8ro066KDIM
Can I have a general love reading please?
>>
>>18893815
Where you're headed now:
Five of Swords and Ten of Cups
Confusing. Curious. Possible friendship or companionship through the journey. You might have to leave a few things behind as you go.

What should you do?:
Knight of Swords and Five of Swords
Be wary of your surroundings. Have your weapons ready but don't necessarily act, yet. Leave behind that which will way you down. You want to be able to be agile.

Where will this new path lead:
Eight of Coins and The Tower
There will be work ahead if you decide to take the suggested course. There will be the obliteration of something but from there you're able to completely rebuild. Think of it as a reset.
>>
>>18893845
This is guy you?

>>18893824
I'll pick the the one about tonight.

If that's not you, state your query.
>>
>>18893848
It's me.

The thing about tonight, I've already asked the guy that I'm supposed to go on a date with tomorrow about tonight but I think I might be getting stood up. :\
>>
how do I summon good readers
>>
>>18893815
>>18893848
>>18893824
Stay in:
Seven of Swords reversed, Judgement reversed.

I get the feeling you aren't putting on a positive display by doing this, but not being burdened to plan things out beforehand ensures that you might just look bad, instead of creating the wrong plan and it turning out disastrous.

Actually, with some clarification, it isn't even that you look 'bad', it's merely that it creates a tense environment, that will take the woods to get out of (Daughter of Cups, Ten of Wands). But actually, it seems like an impediment to the result you want, but by no means truly is a threat to it. It seems a good result is indicated, albeit with a delay (The World, Ten of Pentacles reversed). But it's certainly given that you take the right steps it seems you haven't found yet.

Reach out more:
Five of Pentacles, Strength

I get the feeling it'll be scrappy, but gains are possible corresponding to the level of self-investment other parties see in you, creating a trust bond. But I see trouble in you accomplishing this (Magician reversed, Queen of Pentacles reversed), creating bothers you'll have to rectify later on. Meaning, you might say some wrong things.

Going alone is fine, actually I see a positive experience but you won't feel truly comfortable (Two of Swords). I don't know, but I generally get the best cards for this result.
>>
>>18893648
spot on, my friend. spot on. The weird thing is the person I think you were getting from your scry was my ex, I don't talk to a whole bunch of people. Then again, it could be anybody.

>>18893649
>nine of swords reversed, seven of cups reversed
She's recently gotten over some trauma, but is doing better and wants to know the truth. You're naturally quite nice, and given the circumstances, yes.
>>
>>18893877
Reach out to Ben, who might be standing me up or keep looking for another friend?

I feel like I'm bothering Ben at this point and he's ghosting me.
:\

I want to straight up ask him. But doing that could be shitty too. Just be like: Are you just really busy/bad at texting or am I getting ghosted?
>>
>>18893877
Actually, I think there might even the possibility of meeting someone wherever you're going, if you go alone. I got Queen of Cups and Ace of Wands type stuff, and that would be a reason why.
>>
>>18893870
Learn to read and offer to trade. Your chances go from 30% to 65%.
>>
>>18893885
>>18893649
ack, the sun's also part of the cards i pulled. forgot to put that in.
>>
>>18893890
So just get ready and go anyways? I could always come back home if I feel too shitty.

Thank you for the thorough read

If you have any follow up too on yours, feel free to ask.
>>
i am a pisces and my friend is a Sagittarius, any tips on getting closer?
>>
>>18893900
Sagittarius are bookish, autistic, and horny. Use that to your advantage.
>>
>>18893887
My first pull indicated a lot of awkwardness involved, definitely. But it's odd, I'm not getting cards indicating a negative regard for you. Something about insecurity on his end. Like, he sees your texts and doesn't respond, I see that, but I see a very good regard for you. If it doesn't go forward, it's self-sabotage.

I would reach out for the purposes of getting him to talk to you more often. And then check for results.
>>
>>18893911
Thank you. I felt like we had a lot in common too but I'm a big personality and it intimidates and overwhelms many people when I don't hold it back.
>>
>>18893896
Yeah, it will be a surprise to you, how good it will turn out, though what your apprehension is founded on will still remain present, hence the Two of Swords.

A follow-up? How successful will the first work (PSD) that's going to come from this change be?
>>
>>18893910

Oh god, this is so true.

t. Sag
>>
>>18893929
I know it's true, I wrote from experience.

t. Sag
>>
>>18893923
Your outcome for this PSD will be Knight of Cups and Seven of Coins.

It looks like you'll gain something that will give you something to reflect on. You may be able to take a little bit of a rest afterwards as well. But your mind will definitely be reflecting on whatever gains come from this. It looks fruitful.

Again thank you.

I sent him a text saying I'm going anyways and if he wants to go I'll have the second ticket on me.
>>
>>18893943

Goddamnit Chiron.
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>18893956
>>18893956
>>18893956
>>18893956
>>
>>18893894
fantastic. thanks snek
>>
File: 1487003900109.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1487003900109.png
194KB, 448x468px
If you can scry Saturday 15/05 British Lotto numbers, I'll split the winnings 75% to you.

Technically, you wouldn't be using your gift for your own gain (you can't control what I do with my winnings) and I'm going to help purchase a Proton Therapy machine for the local Hosptial Trust with my 25% making the final charitable donation to push it over the goal line.

Any method that works, pls. It's five numbers and a bonus ball, all drawn from the same 1 - 59 balls. The only one that has to be specifically noted is that final bonus ball, the rest can be randomly delivered.
>>
What will happen with my family and with me?
>>
>>18893980

4, 12, 16, 38, 43, bonus 24
>>
>>18894463
Go >>18893956
>>
File: jghhygfgtf.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jghhygfgtf.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>
>>18893451
Thank you, great reading. Wish you the best.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.