[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Usually a lurker in the board but now I have something to show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Usually a lurker in the board but now I have something to show you.

Found this on a bench at the Boston Common. Seems like a kind of altar, or maybe something like ingredients for a hex. Any idea what it is?

More pics coming up.
>>
What's the bundle of crap on the ribbon? I can't tell if it's cutlery or fake flowers
>>
>>18887393
It's headphones, the bundle is the chord. The flowers were fake, plastic. The ribbon was actually a kind of sheath with a wooden drumstick inside.
>>
>>18887402
Sorry, forgot to describe this. It was like a porcelain relief of Jesus. No idea what Christus Gardens is.
>>
>>18887387
This was beneath the Jesus cast. Wise Blood by Flannery O'Connor.
>>
>>18887405
cum in it
>>
Are you touching that stuff? It looks to me like the beginnings of a ritual - who knows why it was abandoned? Did you disturb whoever was doing it? Or maybe it was finished, and you've just gone over and stroked the psychic essence of what was left behind. Maybe that's why it was left there, as bait.

Don't touch shit that doesn't belong to you.
>>
Fake skeleton feet on top of a catalogue of the NCAA. Beneath that is a crown of thorns.
>>
A copy of the opera Rigoletto, beneath the NCAA catalogue.
>>
Dude, this is probably just some homeless bro's shit
>>
Finally some scissors. Also, the blue velvet jewelry box on the first picture was empty. And the brown square beneath it is a copy of the Shroud of Turin picture, it said "actual photograph of Jesus."
>>
>>18887416
Touched the shit out of it. Magic isn't real and neither is witchcraft. Just thought what would compell someone to leave that bunch of shit there. I figure it has something to do with Easter coming up.
>>
Put on the thorn crown and take a pic
>>
>>18887453
Nah, I'm cozy in my apt by now. Left the Common a while ago.
>>
>>18887402
Someone lit his nose on fire with a lighter.
>>
>>18887387
Thanks Op. I can feel the Common. Been years.
>>
>>18887419
Ice hockey, Providence, 1995.
>>
Sweet Jane Memorial.
>>
>>18887480
>Sweet Jane Memorial

What is that anon?
>>
>>18887387
A weird night for a piece of street meat
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.