[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody tell me how to do blood magick? And does anyone know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Can anybody tell me how to do blood magick? And does anyone know the difference in use between using blood in rituals as opposed to just using rituals? Ive been using magick for a few months and I'm curious about the other types out there, so any tips and tricks to make magick work better for me would be great.
>>
>>18885833
How much do you need to bleed, does it affects the results¨?
>>
>>18885833
What magick and/or tradition and/or current have you been working with?
>>
>>18885845
I haven't gotten too into it I like to call myself a casual for now due to time constraints I currently have on me, all I know is the type I've used so far is based loosely on pagan/Wiccan ideology. I've considered trying chaos magic but I haven't had the need to.
>>
>>18885833
Ive used it in talismans before i write it in a spell not really informed on this magic shit so i just make some shit up about connecting to earth im thing about covering my face in a lovers blood and writing up a beauty spell cus my skin is always flawless and i really like to look groomed and perfect ive wondered if it would be safe or effective to bathe in chicken or pork blood i dont know about pork since its seen in many cultures as disgusting and sinful and how similar is chicken to human blood i would prefer not killing any humans maybe i should just get a bunch of donors?
>>
>>18885884
Becareful, using any blood obviously has risks, diseases and shit, but trying to do a spell that affects your personal physical body without knowing the slightest thing about magic can backfire horribly
>>
>>18885875
Ok. I asked because 'blood magic' is a pretty vague term, and every tradition has a different way of implementing it.
>>
File: The Candy Man.jpg (23KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
The Candy Man.jpg
23KB, 360x240px
>>18885833
HOW TO:
You get some blood and do magic with it. Drinking John Podesta's spunk and Hillary Clinton's brest milk helps too.
>>
>>18885997
Is that a young Aquino on the left of Sammy Davis Jr.?
>>
>>18886055
I meant right. My left, his right.
>>
>>18886055
Sure is. Sammy = a black Jew in the Church of Satan... kinda hedging his bets spiritually
>>
>>18885833
>are you talking about menstrual blood?
it is very, very powerful.
>>
>>18886070
Haha indeed. I was always fascinated by Cos. Still am, despite finding out how Levee made up most of his background...a little embellishment is to be expected, but not an entire fabrication...now, I'm REALLY intrigued by Temple of Set. I got pretty close to being initiated by them, turns out that's not really the path I'm looking for, despite them seeming like breddy gud guise.
>>
>>18886101
C'mon man, they are a pedo network who kill people. What are you hoping to gain from all the consumption of human bodily fluids thing anyway?
>>
File: shoko.jpg (33KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
shoko.jpg
33KB, 400x527px
Shoko Asahara (Aum Shinri Kyo) used to charge richer members of his cult big money to eat his blood and sperm, saying they would gain the power of flight, and telekinesis. Despite a lack of practical benefits, nobody ever asked for a refund. Must have had something to do with that industrial microwave with bits of zips, rivets from jeans, etc lying on the bottom of it...
>>
>>18886108
Temple of Set =pedo network that kills people in what universe? You have any citations for that? Or is it based on a misunderstanding of their own material?
>>
>>18885833

You only need a few drops of blood. Blood can be used for binding, extra power or personalizing a spell or ritual. It can also be used as a sacrifice.

For any of these purposes, you really only need a few drops to get results. For personalization, you can also use hair, saliva, nail clippings, etc.

Be very careful using blood in spells because it binds magical energy to you and makes those spells very difficult to break. I would not use blood for a love spell. Sexual fluid or saliva would be a better bet for love spells. If you are going to use blood in a love spell then definitely use menstrual blood. In fact one of the oldest love spells is just to slip a bit of your menstrual blood in something your lover drinks. Keep in mind that if you are following a Wiccan path that love spells fall under black magic.

Unless you're doing high tier summonings then you really aren't going to need enough blood to bathe in. And if you are just doing a beauty spell, your blood would be most effective anyway.

I'd recommend making a potion with a few drops of your blood and whatever other ingredients seem right to you. If you aren't sure there are tons of guides and rituals online.

If you're new to magic then I'd stick to using blood for things that are hard to mess up like basic protection or luck spells.
>>
>>18886191
not OP...And what "high tier summoning" requires enough blood to bathe in, if I may ask?
>>
>>18886182
OK, I was wrong, they are a peaceful group who hold coffee mornings and yard sales to raise money for little kitties with sore paws...and Islam is a religion of peace.
Enjoy your Abramovich cocktail of piss, shite, and spunk, you kotex-chomper.
>>
>>18886211
Wow, a little reactionary are we? I know it's hard being called out on your bullshit. Where did the bad man touch you? I realize what these guys do is 'black magic' but "'black magic'=/=pedo murderers.
>>
>>18886234
Because, again, I'm asking for you to provide me with a legitimate source proving that Temple of Set are, as part of their praxes, engaged in pedophilia and murder. It can be a news article, but preferably a Rite or portion of their body of literature.
>>
>>18886234
Let us know how it works out for when you acquire a taste for shit sandwiches, but if you WANT to join a pedo death cult that will kill to protect its adherents, Islam is beckoning to you - don't you hear the call to Mecca?
>>
Put on dmx flesh of my flesh
Blood of my blood
Wear all red
Dance around in a pentagram throwing blood gang sign.
>>
>>18886245
Well, if you read my original comment on them you would know that I'm not trying to join, but it sure is interesting how butthurt you are getting about the whole affair. I'll take /his/ for my money any day.
>>
>>18886254
If you want to keep looking young, you don't need to join a cult or use "blood magic", use brown packing tape to remove dead skin instead. It works.
>>
>>18886300
Wow you guys ITT don't know who is talking to who, like, at all. Tell the left hand to figure out what the right hand is doing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.