[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday my friend gave me a love potion to drink. I drank it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_15395-1487103680273330654784.jpg (751KB, 2545x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15395-1487103680273330654784.jpg
751KB, 2545x1400px
Yesterday my friend gave me a love potion to drink. I drank it, and now i feel bad. I feel like something bad is going to happen, i cried all the morning after a sleepless night, now i feel a pain in my chest. I feel worse than when i was depressed, when i breathe it's mentally painful.

I don't know what happened to me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what did he put in the potion, it was light green, bitter, left me a strange taste on the side of my tongue and he put honey to sweet the flavour. Btw i threw up in the middle of the night, after 6 hours.
>>
go visit a hospital, tell them the symptoms and that you drank something and you don't know what it is
>>
>>18885367
get new friends.
>>
go to A&E instead of posting about it on 4chan
>>
Are you certain it was a love potion?

How well do you know this friend and how well do you know his/her intentions?

It's possible that he/she gave you something other than a love potion, or perhaps they didn't know or fully understand what they were doing when making the potion
>>
ask Jesus for help! (and probably go to the hospital)

It is free for an ambulance to come out to your house
>>
>>18885382
It depends on the company. Some Ambulance Corps charge for service. I work as a volunteer, but the McCabe douchebags charge for their services in the city I work in.
>>
- 2 shots cognac-based red passionfruit liqueur (recommended: Alize)
- 1 shot red cranberry juice
- 1/2 shot half-and-half
- Whole strawberry, for garnish
>>
>>18885367
It was just Mountain Dew and honey
>>
File: 93586.jpg (140KB, 463x353px) Image search: [Google]
93586.jpg
140KB, 463x353px
>>18885367
>love potion
>cum
>it's cum...
>>
>>18885382
Not in america.
Ambulance rides cost $850 per mile.
It would quite literally cost me over $46,000 dollars to call an ambulance right now.
>>
File: you fucking dragon.png (126KB, 564x327px) Image search: [Google]
you fucking dragon.png
126KB, 564x327px
>>18885382
Any ambulance ride in the US is going to cost around $1000, unless you're on medicaid.

>>18885473
You may work for free, but that doesn't mean the service is free to patients, even if management told you that. In every business management lies to employees to improve morale. They are under no legal obligation to tell you the truth about their business practices. Actually follow up with some of the patients two months after you drive them. See if they got a bill.

>>18885367
Go to the emergency room with your own transportation and tell them your friend gave you an herbal remedy for depression that made you sick. Don't mention "love potion" unless you want them to treat you like a fool the entire time. Make sure you write a note and leave it in a prominent place where your family can find it, in case it was poison and it kills you. Name the person so people know who did it to you. If there were any witnesses name them too. Be specific with time and dates.
>>
>>18885375
This.
love potion doesn't real
>>
>>18885473
Uber is way faster
>>
>>18885367

I wouldn't be surprised if it was laced to the brim with "female hormones".

>>18885375
>This
>>
>>18885367
Sounds like your friend had nasty cum
>>
>>18885367
you're a dumbass. see >>18885372
>>
OP here, i've just come back from the emergency medical service and i start answering. Thank you all.
>>18885381
I don't know him very well. One of my friends introduced me to him last christmas and we went out together for a while, we chatted a lot but never become a couple. We're friends and we both love occultism.
Btw, he said he made a love potion to discover our true feelings, and he said he drank the same potion before me, but i didn't see him drinking.
I didn't call him to tell him i'm sick, i don't know if he is ok...

>>18885503
This looks delicious. The shit i drank was completely different.

>>18885623
Omg i hope it isn't cum

>>18885638
In italy ambulance service is free, you have to call an emergency number and describe symptoms, they may send you a car with paramedics or an ambulance. And if the paramedics find out you need a fast transport they call an ambulance.

I went to the emergency service on my own, i told my friend gave me herbal remedy for migraine (you all were right, it's not good to mention a love potion and it was the first idea i had), they made me blood analisys, and a doctor visited me very accurately. He said i could have had an allergic reaction to an ingredient. The doctor didn't give me activated charcoal because i threw up only once 20 hours ago, he was angry that i took a remedy i don't know at all. But he told me not to eat until tomorrk, and to call him if i feel worse. Tonight i'll sleep alone in my flat. Tomorrow i'll go to speak with the boy who gave me the potion to know what the fuck did he put inside it.

Thank you for your support, /x/. I'm going to sleep...tomorrow i will update
>>
>>18886847
Hope you're well.
>>
>>18886847
A shame your "friend" didn't put any blowfish poison or some shit like that in your drink to kill your stupid ass.
>>
>>18885367
green chartreuse is gross
>>
Jesus anon, be more sceptical next time some fuck offers you something to drink goddamn
>>
>>18886847
What a crock of shit. Are you 14 years old? Do you know what you drank? One of the ingredients of love potions is cum.
>>
>>18885382
It cost 550 $ for a fucking ambulance to show up five miles away when I was burnt as a kid. Fuck no they are not free.
>>
>>18885367
Sounds like you drank some liquid LSD. You having a bad trip.
>>
>>18888302
Those std's going to ruin any chance for real love to happen fucking kek.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.