[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most outlandish batshit paranormal or conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: images-7.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
What's the most outlandish batshit paranormal or conspiracy thing you believe in? I mean something 99% of people would consider absolutely psychotic.

For comparison:
>shit tier 9/11
>normie tier big foot, cryptids etc
>med tier flat earth
>high tier reptilians
>autistic schizo tier Bogpill

Let's hear it /ecks/
>>
what is bogpill, besides the crummy meme?

and I'd maybe go with saying some parts of scientology aren't all that out there, but it RLH eventually got lost in his own work and now it is run by a greedy sociopath
>>
>>18884726
>>
File: Christian_Atheism_Guy.jpg (240KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Christian_Atheism_Guy.jpg
240KB, 600x800px
>>
>>18887134
That's not crazy. It makes sense and a lot of people are basically this even if they don't call it Christian atheism.
>>
File: 789.png (840KB, 680x1073px) Image search: [Google]
789.png
840KB, 680x1073px
>>18884726
How far have you gone down the rabbit hole /x/
>>
>>18887198

Yep.
>>
>>18887207
we are machine parts in a factory yep here
>>
>>18884726
There are Extra Terrestrials and they manipulate us on the magickal plane by use of their hyper modern technology.
>>
>>18889269
yeah buddy
>>
File: 1485918166630.jpg (546KB, 1600x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1485918166630.jpg
546KB, 1600x1211px
Tolkien's world and Robert E howards conan world were real before the last ice age.
elves, fairies, pixies, gnomes, etc are real. because of the (((Abrahamic religions))) killing druids, pagan men, destroying temples, etc, and because of industrial society these creatures have mostly retreated underground/back to the astral subconscious. they are a rare sighting now, even 50 years ago they were more common. some still live on earth, but they are very hard to find.
>>
>>18889375
Any evidence to back up these claims?
>>
>>18884726
Trump will make America great again and isn't in league with banks and corporations.
>>
>>18889413
its easy to look for ;)

if you want to know more ill explain in detail but im tired as fuck at the moment, if the thread is still up by tommorow ill explain it
>>
>>18888181
god has major depression too
>>
I believe in something higher than God.
I believe in clandestine agencies pulling strings.
I believe in latent psychic abilities.
I believe 'we' choose each cycle, prior to being flesh and blood we choose and fine tune before setting out.
I believe in the collective force of will and realities conforming to it, within means adhering to the law.
I believe in extraterrestrials.
I believe in psychic subterfuge, numbing, and suggestion.
I believe in omens.
I believe in good and evil, I believe both may be reconciled.

I don't believe in global peace.
I don't believe conflict will never end.
I don't believe that such clandestine agencies will ever go away.

I hope for man to return to the mystery.
I hope for a sign.
I hope for 'That' intervention to reveal the way.
I hope for a prophet who follows the Sweet Ineffable.

I know I'm dumb as rock. But idc.
>>
I strained really hard to think of an example and all I can think of is how that if God is real than the Jews are probably closer to the truth than Christians or Muslims.
>>
I believe in the Jewish world conspiracy.
But that's not outlandish. It's true lol
>>
File: _QEQM100.jpg (64KB, 468x358px) Image search: [Google]
_QEQM100.jpg
64KB, 468x358px
Reptilians. I mean just look at this shit.
>>
If Jews were such an existential threat to the 'Aryan Race' or the white man then why would they exist at all? Surely if they were genuinely dangerous we would have wiped them out hundreds or thousands of years ago?
>>
That the 'establishment' purposefully manufactures horrible scenario's both real and imaginary in order to create as much negative energy as possible, which they feed upon. They see ordinary people as literal animals who they can and do promote/manipulate/destroy at will.
>>
File: russianleaders20091.jpg (243KB, 627x1141px) Image search: [Google]
russianleaders20091.jpg
243KB, 627x1141px
Anatoly Golitsyn.
James Angleton.
Wladimir Bukowski.
Ion Pacepa.
Evgenia Albats.
FIMACO scandal.
Larry McDonald.
New Lies for Old.

Look those names up.
See how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The Soviet Union never fell.
It was all a ruse to lull the West into a false sense of security. The Soviet Politburo has planned a grand strategy worthy of the best chess master.

"When weak, feign strenght.
When strong, feign weakness."

The "collapse" of communism was engineered from above. There is a hidden Communist Politburo still running things in Russia.

The plan is to win the Cold War by covert means. Engineered migration crisis created by Russia, they have backed Merkel's rise to power in Germany and now they are backing the far right backlash.

Their goal is to create instability in Western countries. Deep divisions and rifts in NATO. Cultural Marxism. All while China becomes the number one world economy.

As US representative Larry McDonald put it (before he was murdered by Soviet jet aircraft in 1983), "[T]he drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
>>
>>18891003
And who's responsible for the Communist coup of Russia and the ongoing war on Europe?
>>
File: IMG_201704103_103340.jpg (30KB, 239x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201704103_103340.jpg
30KB, 239x179px
>>18890926
God bless the queen.
>>
>>18890948

Jews always have been and will be hunted and hated.
Learn some history
>>
>>18890343
>if the thread is still up by tommorow ill explain it

Sure you will buddy ;^)
>>
File: KyleLewisSison.jpg (183KB, 594x567px) Image search: [Google]
KyleLewisSison.jpg
183KB, 594x567px
>>18891139
God bless the queen
>>
>>18884726
Firstly, I'd say that flat earth is pretty high tier, despite its reasonable success in the conspiracy community. It's still pretty much the definition of insanity and belligerent ignorance to most people. By the way, I believe the earth is flat.

As such, I am not one to believe in aliens or any other sci-fi themed conpiracy. I suppose the greatest conspiracy I believe in is the one that the Abrahamic religions try so hard to quash: that we are God. It's hard to call this outlandish or anything though since at least a few billion people are still raised to believe this as fact.

Anything paranormal can be explained very simply from this perspective as you don't have to believe the modern myth of the material world being a completely reliable and trustworthy thing. For instance, I don't disregard the experiences of the schizophrenic even if their understanding of reality is in obvious conflict with everyone around them, if their so-called delusions are doing them harm or if there are traceable patterns of abuse or drug-use in such people. The point then becomes less a question of "dear god, how can we help these people" than "what is the value of such an experience/what is being shown to them?"

I think that reality is designed to get weirder the more you try to make sense of it. It's like when you say a word too many times and it suddenly seems very silly. Look at what happens when you start looking at stuff through a microscope. Tiny invisible realms are revealed that look disgusting and nightmarish, and this is in your own flesh and blood. At some point the dream of life starts to reveal itself. Think about how people often realise they are dreaming. They try to read a page of something and find the words in an incomprehensible jumble. If you try investigating reality too deeply you might have the same realisation.
>>
>>18884726
pizzagate, save for all the satanic worshiping stuff. I do think lots of people in high positions like politics and law enforcement take part in child abuse or turn a blind eye to it (among other things) getting to those upper level positions of power means you have to make a lot of friends and accept a lot of shit

also sandy hook seems...odd. I would have laughed at myself for saying that but ive seen some questions be raised that dont make sense.
>>
>>18885135
Here's a quick rundown :
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organizations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
>>18890919
Scumbag racist cunt
>>
>>18891204
Get some shock therapy you pitiable rube
>>
>>18884726
I buy into alot of Ancient Astronaut bs because it makes sense.
>>
>>18891446

I like this. I havent heard of this one before.
>>
>>18891548
Of course you haven't reddit.
>>
>>18891567

I dont get to browse x much faggot, im too busy looking at /gifs jacking off to your dead grandma
>>
File: 9RCcORg.jpg (117KB, 1299x784px) Image search: [Google]
9RCcORg.jpg
117KB, 1299x784px
>>18891154
Ok, i've woken up. I'll explain it.

Elves and Fairies have been believed in by all cultures for thousands of years, it's quite obvious they exist. The Pagan religions being destroyed and industrialisation caused many to go into hiding.
The tolkien/robert e howard before the last ice age is because of consciousness, the idea of Middle earth and Robert E howards world was in the collective consciousness, howard and tolkien just found it and wrote it down.
>>
God is a math equation. It materializes in the form of a pattern in every living things. This pattern is repeated infinitely on an infinite scale. You can find this same pattern if you take note of the passage of time. I'm pretty sure that ''time'' is a living being.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.