[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been interacting with something during sleep paralysis for past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4103.jpg (27KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4103.jpg
27KB, 401x401px
Been interacting with something during sleep paralysis for past 15 years.

She doesn't seem to want anything more than to observe me and occasionally interact with me. Nothing more than smiles and touching my face and whispering. Anyone have anything similar?
>>
Im just trying to figure out what I'm dealing with here.
>>
>>18883860
What is this something? A spooky ghost?
>>
>>18883860
Fuck the ghost op
>>
Finger it
>>
how does she look like? what's she whispering?
>>
>>18884085

sweet nothings
>>
>>18883860
Are you going to try to fuck it? Try to fuck it. Ehat does she look and sound like? Anyone got the screencap of the time anon fucked a ghost?
>>
>>18883860
I had a "dad" shadow person. I say that because it did dad things.
>be 15
>during summer
>stay up late drinking soda and playing vidya with friends
>normal kid shit
>door flies open
>assume it's my dad checking on me because he wakes up at 4 am
>say "gimme a sec"
>turn and look
>shadow dude in doorway
>being a perpetually unfazed, overly arrogant teen I just say "sup?"
>slams door
>rinse and repeat
>sometimes it'd throw open the door, slide over to my guitar and just chill out by it
>never did anything threatening, just weird shit like that

I think they're mostly harmless. I'd have freaked if it touched me though. Maybe I just had a super chill spook though.
>>
File: 20170407_040221.png (305KB, 658x647px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_040221.png
305KB, 658x647px
I've had frequent night terrors/sleep paralysis throughout all my life. Most recent one was a couple months back.
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>Body is paralyzed but don't realize
>Look over at the foot of my bed, there is a shadowy figure standing by it
>my brain didn't really process this so I instinctively shut my eyes and go back to sleep
>Feel an inclination to open them again and look over, figure is slowly crawling up and towards me
>Again, brain didn't process this properly, shut eyes again
>Open them a third time, look to the side and see the figure is now laying next to me, facing me
>Looks like a qt shodowy girl with long, messy hair, staring at me
>Finally process what the fuck is happening
>Immediately begin shake body, swing limbs haphazardly to wake body up
>you'd think my body is being possed by my slurred, distressed speech and howmy deadweight arms are swinging
>body finally wakes up, look over and qt is gone
>by this point fully process that it was a night terror and immediately go back to sleep
>or was it?
This was the closest experience I've had with a "shadow" person but it was also the realest-feeling night terror Ive had desu.
You know that feeling when you're walking somewhere while distracted and you feel the prescence of an object/person right in front of so you stop and check/move out of the way of that person walking opposite of you?
I get that feeling every so often where I suddenly stop whenever I walk in complete darkness towards my bed. though it might be paranoia desu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.