[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello again. I’ve got a odd ball twitch to do a few games again,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: AS.jpg (10KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
AS.jpg
10KB, 300x223px
Hello again.
I’ve got a odd ball twitch to do a few games again, Been awhile, long enough for me to forgo secrecy. The board has changed but the game is the same. This is a game with a candle, a mirror, and a knife.

Who wants to play?

After so long away i can understand it may take a time to get any players, A practice round tonight, a game friday, 10 pm eastern. But let’s see what fun i can give you enthusiastic new friends.

What I do now is my responsibility, and your burden.

This is just hypnosis. Nothing will come from nothing. If you don’t want anything from this, you'll get bored quick. But if you go into the trick with a goal in mind, you can achieve mental clarity, self-knowledge, and understanding.

You will need:
>>
> a dark quiet room with no locked doors
> a candle, or some other flickering flame that can be kept lit for a long time
> a reflective surface large enough to hold your face, like a disposable glass mirror or still body of water
> a knife, hammer, or rock

At least an hour of time

It is also recommended that you subject yourself to any of the below, for shits n giggles

> sleep deprivation
> alcohol or other drugs that don’t break your concentration
> lyricless music or heavy repetitive beats like isochronic tones, monaurals, or binaurals
> wearing shoes

The process is as follows:
>>
>>18883766
While it is true that making sense on 4chan is optional, I wish you'd tried.
>>
Place the mirror so it shows your face; eye level is ideal. Then, place the flame so it illuminates the entirety of your face. Keep the knife within reach. If you are doing this with a friend, don’t look them in the face until the candle is out.
You must look at the mirror at all times other than to talk to me. Never allow your eyes to wander to the darkness of the room. The method must induce a mild trance for this to be anything more than nonsense. If you don’t feel you’re reaching a focused mindset, you may want to delay.
The mechanism of the trick is looking at your face in the mirror and asking questions, My questions.. It doesn’t matter whether out loud or privately. Maintain eye contact with your reflection until you get an answer. It may take a few minutes; you must not force this, because then it’s just talking to yourself. The answer to your questions should feel as though they came quite naturally, as thoughts do when pondering something familiar.
>>
>>18883779
No you don't.
The first question is always the same: “When did you feel the least amount of control in your life?”

Upon achieving an answer, The first stage will start. You will start to see distortions in the mirror. If you have some inner quarrel, your reflection will grow grotesque; if you’re not self destructive, it will merely change in curious ways. You may hear the mirror audibly; you may even have it run into your own little conversation. If so, don’t leave it unresolved.

At this point, you will enter stage three of the trick. You may now start to try and mold your mirror’s face into one you really want to have. If you have gotten bored of me by this point, you should ask the mirror what you truly desire.
>>
To end the trick, you must make a decision towards your goal or desire, whatever it may be. Upon reaching this decision, extinguish the flame. In the completely dark room, turn around and walk away. Try not to look at yourself in the dark for a time; until you resolve your issue, the image in the mirror will bear all your remaining issues. It is uncomfortable.

I am only a guide on this. And any questions you might have can be answered rather easily by me or a quick google search into the Troxler effect or anything concerning Jung.

That being said, i am rather good at my job, if a bit rusty. So, i will bump five times to give any players enough time to get ready. If none come, such is life.

4 years /x/. How have you fared?
>>
As expected of /x/ on a schoolnight, At least that hasn't changed.

Traditionally, i'll start with this;
There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction they are going...
There's no knowing where they're rowing...
>>
File: beetlejuice.jpg (126KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
beetlejuice.jpg
126KB, 680x478px
My goodness. It's been a couple years or more since the last time I saw these threads!
>>
your just trying to get people to stab them selfs. your patter is false. your taking weak minds and controlling them to self harm. ill find you
>>
>>18883834
Yes, time fly's by doesn't it?
Funny how all of those terrible night's gave way to such a....profound nothingness. Given what we were all hoping to find, i suppose we could have landed on a worse path. Hard to keep the fire's lit despite the lack of darkness.

But here we are still. Kindling. Good fortune to you fellow lurker.
>>
File: Beetlejuice_Keaton_3_0.jpg (415KB, 1920x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Beetlejuice_Keaton_3_0.jpg
415KB, 1920x1244px
Suicide threads belong on /b/. Don't they? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z2YbFfUpMc
>>
>>18883843
If i wanted to get people to stab themselves i'd tell them it was the quickest way to meet the devil.

But keep that under you're hat. This place would be empty by my next thread.
>>
File: 1352536456146.jpg (21KB, 129x124px) Image search: [Google]
1352536456146.jpg
21KB, 129x124px
>>18883849
notgonnalie, that's pretty filthy desu.

You get a wilder.
>>
I am a boobie
>>
>>18883863
You've discovered my secret.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcHSmh9gNo
>>
This seems genuinely interesting, just wondering does one ask until the answer comes out physically, out loud?

And what's the knife for?
>>
>>18883885
If you really hear a mirror talking to you, catch it on camera for a life time of free sony movies.

Otherwise, it's all from inside.
Knife is a handbreak. If the mirror starts to take a ride with you inside, shatter the mirror.

That's what the shoes are for to btw.
>>
>>18883824
Or which way the river's flowing...
Is it raining, is it snowing?
Is a hurricane a-blowing?

Bump 2/5 only for time.
>>
>>18883939
PreEEETy positive no one is up for playing, but i'm a man of my word.
Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing... Are the fires of Hell a-glowing?
Is the grisly Reaper mowing?/Yes! The danger must be growing
'Cause the rowers keep on rowing/
3/5 almost done
>>
>>18883978
Last one, i'll read any questions in the morning, and if you're looking for a better resource, a friend made this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F0vpMZA7VQqkawnUlwLPWcKfffneZuk7W0p_hlKxp7Q/view

And they're certainly not showing
Any sign that they are slowing...
Bump 4/5 done, the last bump will come in the morning, but goodnight /x/. will see you in the sunlight.
>>
File: theloop.jpg (6KB, 307x203px) Image search: [Google]
theloop.jpg
6KB, 307x203px
>>18883978
>>18883978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViqPPjy9c1A&list=PL8iTS7rkKJejymDCLaR5eBiDd47kXJC37
>>
File: 1346440573855.png (225KB, 449x338px) Image search: [Google]
1346440573855.png
225KB, 449x338px
>>18884022
You. I like you.
Another wilder.
And goodnight /x
>>
File: godhead.jpg (151KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
godhead.jpg
151KB, 600x610px
>>18884038
This is almost exactly what I saw - but just the head - in the center of my vision.

"My dog is always with me!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRh_vxYASZ4
>>
>>18884083
Ram people are some serious imagery mate.
Digging you're spacial reasoning skills though. Looks like a version of the magician from the tarot but trying to fit through a door it's not made for.

Gotta find the right path mate. But, then again, i am probably misunderstanding things. Context is important. I'll take a second look in the morning. Thanks for reminding me i need to binge watch Cage movies one day. If only i can find a liquor that will kill faster then his version of the wickerman i'll be all set.
>>
Last time I saw one of these threads was in like... 2012? Shit, I was still in college at the time. I actually took this idea and modified to help people with shit. I always have to credit "Some dude named Jack on a Taiwanese rug crafting forum." Also this has helped nothing with my fear of mirrors and looking at myself in them. Keep up the good work faggot.
>>
File: 1368362443136.png (1MB, 1227x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1368362443136.png
1MB, 1227x1850px
>>18884171
My thanks for that. I'm glad to know that some good came from our exploits. That sharing this with /x/ never failed to bring me hope in us. /x/ has changed allot for the better i feel.

It is my sincere hope that you never look at a mirror the same way. And that i am cursed to spread this nonsense until i am worm food.

Also, trade, a memory for a memory. Cringy but it's as /x/ as it gets. Another thought from time, Oh yeah and benny lived, small wonders.
>>
>>18884206
I do real crude healings and exorcisms. This kind of opened me up to a new kind of healing for people. Some bastardized psychiatry almost. I dunno, I did this with you like 5 years ago and that opened a door for me to channel my pain into healing for another. And I have had a hard time looking at mirrors since like age 10. This just 'noided me out more.
>>
>>18883766
if i get you right on friday ?
im in for anything going to get a small mirror at hand by that time
>>
File: IMG_3355.gif (1MB, 348x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3355.gif
1MB, 348x261px
>>18883939
>And there is no sign of slowing.
>The rowers keep on rowing.
>the grizzley mowers mowing.
>the cockey midgets glower.
>The hamsters in the shower.
>power sour, flower cower.
>>
>>18883894
A knife seems like a shitty and dangerous tool for shattering a mirror.

Why not just use a hammer?
>>
>>18885713
Do you want a knife or a hammer when you are alone in the dark?

Because either is fine. But if i'm going to be the first person contacted by demonic forces i want to take a ear back home.
>>18885306
That is without question the most terrifying thing I've seen on this board.
>>18885280
I'd recommend taping it to a wall or something, the arm you use is going to get pretty tired. That being said, good luck chum, be seeing you.
>>18884223
There are doors in the dark that are invisible in the light. Weirdness is a boat. Once you are on it, you have to decide where it is you are going. I'm glad the path we walked led you here.

Oh yeah, anyone have any questions?
>>
>>18883781
wait but whats the knife for?
>>
>>18883894

>>18887463
Happened a few times too often, had to include a failsafe as the instructions weren't clear enough and many players accidentally got there cocks stuck in the dresser drawer.

To be more plain. The damn thing wouldn't stop screaming at people.
>>
File: me.jpg (69KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
69KB, 500x616px
Run out of underaged trannies to life coach, Jack?
>>
I like the idea for this game. I'm staying in a company rental unit that doesn't actually have a mirror, but I'll try this out when I'm back home
>>
>>18887532
> Thinks there's a chance of running out of crazy's.
> Thinks were running out of transvestite tulpamacers
Wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>18887594
Always good to share, bring the story back to /x/ when you get a chance. It's alright to improvise for the sake of fun.
If you need any help, my gmail's somewhere in the mess.
>>
I think somebody has shown me this game before. I can remember trying it out as a kid, and having some pretty spooky results, but the details of the story are lost to me. Is it normal for memories of hypnosis to be lost easily over time?
>>
>>18887728
The game is OLD. How old? Socrates got the idea from another guy. that's how old.

And yeah, memory's are just readouts of chemicals. The significance of a old memory in a different state of mind is likely unable to be accessed in a conventional route. If you want to remember, look up state dependent memory and pull up a mirror. Maybe you get lucky.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.