[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a tent due to financial situations and am a young man.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0045.jpg (95KB, 464x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
95KB, 464x417px
I live in a tent due to financial situations and am a young man. I zipped my tent window down slightly to keep a steady flow of air. It's about 10:30 here in Florida but I noticed a deer a bit away from the house I live near. The deer heard my neighbors cat meow and it STOOD up on it back hooves. The deer looked at the cat and damn near perfectly copied the cats meow back at it before grabbing it. The worst part had to be it's hands like fuzzy human hands with claws almost and it started tearing into the cat with its nails. The cat barely lasted seconds as the deer like creature started eating its corpse meowing each time it swallowed. God what a nightmare, anyways I was horrified watching this entire thing happen right in front of me and just as it finished the cat it spun and locked eyes with me through the slit I was peering out of and I zipped the window up. All I could hear after that were the ungodly thumps of its back hooves hitting the ground as it essentially walked over to the tent. I heard it stop and to my terrified shock the beast made a perfect zip noise with its mouth before it heard a car horn and galloped away copying the sound of the vehicle. What demons live in this world?
>>
>>18883426
>lives in tent
>has perfect internet access though
>>
>>18883426
>I live in a tent due to financial situations and am a young man
Congrats, you've failed.

Less drugs next time.
>>
>>18883426
A lot of these things seem to be popping up.
I'm sure one was around my house last night but it never amounted to anything.
>>
>>18883438
You do realize a man can get diagnosed with autism and be forced to live on $2800 a year, don't you?

How's you salary working out?
Mine? Oh you have autism, that's cool we'll call you back.
>7 years later

I think you are a shill, lots of us have been encountering these things and your jumping in to divert the topic and harass people for no reason justifies my claim.
Go the fuck away.
>>
Op here cunts I'm 18 and had an abusive mother I've got a job I make money I'm just fuckin young.
>>
Don't call this shit normal or say oh those are normal creatures
>>
>>18883438
A few hundred humans of congress of United States of America are making rules for hundreds of millions of Americans. Not much reason to believe sleeping in a tent is his fault since there is not much reason to believe the laws of United States of America are realistically about how we really are. If millions of humans were representatives of congress then I would judge other humans more harshly.
>>
>>18883436

What makes you think he has perfect internet access? I mean this shit is definitely fake but how do you even get "perfect internet access" out of someone making a thread on a shitty website?
>>
>>18883436
Phoneposting. It does exist.
>>
>>18883451

OP has autism. It's probably a skinwalker or a fleshgait or whatever you wanna call it. If you really are super scared look for a local native american tribe and have them do a cleansing. /x/ would not be the place to get serious answers on how to get rid of a mythological monster.
>>
Shit /x/. Pretentious much? Kek.
>>
>>18883471

Also OP if you have autism i'd imagine you can still get a job. Hell i work in landscaping and one of my coworkers has diagnosed autism and he is a hard worker. Don't let your illness define you let it be a footnote.
>>
>>18883474
That was not op you guys, I was interjecting to see if the shill would leave.

I got one of these fucking things mooing all over town and digging up my yard and I'm kind of pissed off about it.
Fuck knows what'll happen tonight.
>>
I live in a tent pretty much all summer. Tent living is dope if you do it right.
>>
Op here I live behind my uncles house I use his wifi neighbor now has dead cat thing is back.
>>
>>18883426
Did it look like this?
>>
>>18883474
I used to work at a gas station with a dude that was pretty autsistic. Everybody hated him cause he was a shit worker but at least he had a job I guess
>>
He's digging fairly close to the tent I hear that motherfucker what are these called are they demons?it looks just like a fucking deer all except for those hands and the way it walks.
>>
>>18883488
Actually fuckin kinda. Except claws, very noticeable claws.
>>
>>18883426
Something very strange about this. Wendigo.
>>
>>18883496
hahaha. jesus. go to sleep op. if it eats you it eats you. I mean youre living in a tent. not like your life has any merit or you'll miss it. plus it's late and you have to go to work tomorrow right?
>>
Take a picture of it, OP.
>>
See if he wants to chill. He might know some cool demons you don't. Just don't invite him into your home. I'm kidding. Ashes protect your living space. Make a perimeter. Or just across door frames if indoors. Ashes keep bad spirits out. Any ashes, doesn't matter. Old tribal belief.
>>
>>18883550
Another one is smudging. Sage, and sweet grass. But ashes is one people swear by.
>>
meth is a Bella of a drug lol
>>
>>18883516
Yea lemme get my flash turned on and everything
>>
>>18883488
came here to post this
>>
File: IMG_20170411_232814.jpg (363KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_232814.jpg
363KB, 1120x1680px
I will be charging and attacking the mooing demon outside my house tonight if he shows up.

I was in the center of town today and heard a moo in the middle of the street also. Once again, no cows exist for miles around.

Wish me luck because I have enough paranoia for ten people and I don't need a literal demon outside my house digging up my yard and fucking mooing at me.
>>
>>18883775

Dude It's probably just someone fucking with you. If not you saw that thing it had the skin of a deer when you saw it so it obviously took down a deer. Don't be AN HERO... But if you do film it.
>>
>>18883791
I saw it but it was much smaller than typically described. I turned away and went back to smoking thinking it was a cat, and then the noises started the next time I went out.
I was talking to the thing even, catcalling, and it came most of the way. Not like my cat would come most of the time.
There will be no filming, unless I have a moment before charging, because I'm legitimately afraid of this thing and you can't really use a sword like that.
I believe it's already starting to creep around but I'm boiling taters and going to eat before I try waiting out here.

It's raining so I'm only going to be able to hear it if it moos or starts digging.
>>
>>18883775

So, you plan to attack a demon... with a physical weapon? I doubt that'll even work, but good luck.
>>
The autism of this place is astounding.
>>
>>18883818

Dismissal without thought is the simpleton's opinion.
>>
>>18883438
Nah.. not a fail.. just a slump.

I've been homeless. I'm not anymore.
>>
>>18883809

It litterally has shown itself to be able to shapeshift. If all this is true have you ever thought its taking the form of a small rabbit to coax you into attacking it? Don't do it. Atleast get a fucking gun jeez.
>>
>>18883816
Yeah pretty much. I am not a very smart man.
I'll be holding a cigarette and will flick ashes at it too if that helps any.

I'm just extremely upset by the idea of intruders or visitors, and I would happily attack anything that was on my property unwarranted with the scimitar. I don't even care if it IS someone fucking with me, maybe you'll get pictures of a corpse instead.
>>
>>18883426
>anyways

you're cleary horrified
>>
Keep recording for audio of it in mind
>>
>>18883851

Came for the skinwalker stayed for the double homocide.
>>
>>18883874
I was on that hard last night, but it stopped at that point. It started back up again but I was still figuring shit out and walked up the hill with the sword and flashlight instead of my diddler.
2AM approaches. It would've been entirely possible to record last night so next time it shows up audio will be easy.

I already called the taxidermist and told him tomorrow's going to be a big day.
I really don't want the fucking thing near me if you want the truth, I'm hoping nothing at all happens.
>>
if OP doesn't deliver pictures or audio recordings I'm calling fake news
>>
>>18884082
That's why I'm hunting for it instead.
I'm going back out now, but I haven't noticed much yet.

Still can't figure out this cow mooing bullshit. Never heard a cow moo here for 6 years.
Let's see if I can find the thing.
>>
>>18884090
No sign, no moos. Some deer in the middle of the town alarm snorting, weird but not notable except their location. We'll have to wait. You'll know the second I find this critter, cow, or whatever.
>>
pretty sure this is fake af
>>
>>18884120
Op shit is, obviously, but I'm being straight about what I'm seeing and hearing. You can't construe my claims as paranormal, the sounds could be natural, but I'm investigating.

I just want to defend my half football field size yard. And there should not be fucking cows here. There are no cows.
Especially not in the middle of town at 6pm mooing at me.
>>
OP is as always a faggot, but deer do weird shit occasionally. I've seen them walk a few steps on their hand legs to get stuff in trees, and they make some weird noises, too.
>>
>>18883436
Wi-fi is a thing now anon.
>>
>>18884183
Wendigo detected.
Go dig up someone's yard or something, demon.
>>
>>18884193
>>18884183
>hand legs
That was unintentionally on subject. I meant hind legs.
>>
>>18884195
What do you want with the pile of dead leaves in my yard, demon?
You can just take them and go. I'm done with them. I threw some French fries, onion, green pepper and potato peelings in the yard.
Eat that, don't touch my cat, get your leaf pile and go. There are plastic bags laying around that you can collect the leaves with.
Just accept my offering and leave.
>>
File: ddee.png (167KB, 376x308px) Image search: [Google]
ddee.png
167KB, 376x308px
u c dis from da tent opee?
>>
Wow, it's almost as if OP has never seen a normal deer.
>>
>>18884208
kek
>>
File: 1491863902246.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1491863902246.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
>>18883426
From my reddit post:
I've seen a creature in the middle of the night that was "deer/horse"-like, but was in NO WAY a deer, horse, or moose. It was huge, yet walked "intelligently and confidently" away from my truck, but ... it almost seemed like it WANTED me to see it. I've never seen a creature like it in my life, and I've been all over, and have seen many nature shows.
This happened in VA like four months ago.
>>
>>18884150
Nothing tonight guys.
Thank fuck. I'm going to bed.
>>
File: 1485497918222.jpg (33KB, 480x492px) Image search: [Google]
1485497918222.jpg
33KB, 480x492px
wouldve been way scarier if you left out the whole gorey mauling/killing stuff with the cat, if it just had like, people hands thatd be more unnatural and spooky than it having evil demon movie monster hands. Like theres already a noise mimic'ing bipedal deer story, tho that ones more comedic and "what the fuck am i looking at" than scary, but this doesnt really add anything to the bipedal noise making deer lore, tho the part where it noticed you was pretty good
>>
File: Disdain For Plebs.jpg (26KB, 393x462px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain For Plebs.jpg
26KB, 393x462px
>>18883426
>I live in a tent due to financial situations
>>
>>18883459
>A few hundred humans of congress of United States of America are making rules for hundreds of millions of Americans

That's how representative democracy works, you brain-dead teenager faggot.
>>
>>18883426
>kill it kill it now
>>
>>18883451

OP tells a retarded story

"how dare anyone question a story being retarded, must get a government paycheck in exchange for coming to 4chan and telling crazy people how crazy they sound"

i wish the world were as interesting as you think it is.
>>
>>18883426
Strip naked and fight it. That's what Beowulf would do.
>>
>>18883816
Seriously. He needs at least a +1 magical weapon or better.
>>
>>18883775
You have a carpet in your tent?

Also
>Living in the most heavily armed country in the world
>Not having a shotgun when sleeping innawoods
A shotgun probably costs less than a month's rent so no excuses.
>>
File: fag.jpg (451KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
451KB, 1120x1680px
>>18883451
it sure sounds like it's hard being you, I'll have to try it sometime
>>
>>18883480
>was peering out of and I zipped the window up. All I could hear after that were the ungodly thumps of its back hooves hitting the ground as it essentially walked over to the
Man you guys call fucking EVERYONE you disagree with shills. Why the flying fuck would a shill infiltrate a thread by an autistic dude who saw a scary monster? Get fucking real man.
>>
>>18883791
Being an hero means to suicide. You're honor using it right newfag
>>
>>18883851

Maybe you should get a job instead of sitting on your thumbs waiting to attack prowlers. Just a gentle suggestion, I know the job market has been pretty bad for the past entire decade.
>>
>>18889322
Do you break into women's home's and molest them while they sleep with that mask on? Maybe their boyfriends / husband's.
>>
>>18888234

>needing a gun to live innawoods

Unless you're in brown bear country, literally no reason for a gun in the woods.

The inner city, now that's another thing altogether.
>>
>>18889363
I was never op, and I just found something digging in my yard again and ran at it, it turned out to be a cat.
Mystery solved. That's all we were here for anyways before teenaged anons started crying about other's life situations from the comfort of their parent's basements.
More qq please?
>>
File: 1486674483062.jpg (446KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1486674483062.jpg
446KB, 1120x1680px
>>18890891
lock your boys' butts up, Scimitar man is coming to take what's owed to him
>>
File: IMG_20170413_225324.jpg (497KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_225324.jpg
497KB, 1120x1680px
>>18891182
You'll never catch me asshole.
>>
>>18890911
>coyotes
>cougars
>wolves
>random dickheads that stumble on a tent full of great free shit
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.