[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it's possible that there's geniuses/ a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 4L_C6ryEqrD.png (391KB, 705x511px) Image search: [Google]
4L_C6ryEqrD.png
391KB, 705x511px
Do you think it's possible that there's geniuses/ a genius out there with superhuman intelligence who has invented shit like time travel or teleportation and has seen the other side of the universe but just keeps hidden and to himself, and has adventures unbeknownst to the rest of man? I gaze outside in the hopes of catching some slip in reality, a hint that there's something bigger going on in the world, and even if I'm just an insignificant background character, that would make me happy.
>>
>>18882610
IF the universe and time are infinite then yes, it's 100% probable that either humans or others will essentialy "break" Physics.
>>
>>18882610
entirely likely, i really don't think interstellar travel is that hard, its just not going to make anyone money, because you can't do it with fossil fuels. and no one could sell you land as you could just find your own planet, no one could sell you resources for the same reason. it would make currency and economy subsequently redundant.
so i then ask you why would anyone with the money to bankroll such a project ever do so, as they risk their wealth becoming nothing
>>
File: electronic-mail.jpg (203KB, 778x1062px) Image search: [Google]
electronic-mail.jpg
203KB, 778x1062px
Some of what's depicted in sci-fi movies is actually based on real events but the opposite is also true that movies like that can inspire inventors to make things like that real, like these shoes;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S409NPz8D_Y

I know there are things which work but they are are seen as fantasy by most people. Like the hoverboard and generators that supply seemingly limitless electrical energy life.

Consider that what we take for granted today was also considered fantasy before, even when it had already been invented, its just that it wasn't commonplace or hadn't been used much in the mainstream, things can take a while to get into mainstream use.
>>
>>18882610
Absolutely. Nerds are loners, they wouldnt want chads fucking up their fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 539x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 539x567px
>time travel

Space is composed of cubes, and there's an absolute limit to how small the cubes can be - the so-called planck limit.

When a photon travels from a lightbulb to your eye, what's actually happening is a so-called quantum state is transfering between cubes. It's as if a photon exists in every cube, and the photon is turned on for a brief moment. Reality is exactly like pixels on a screen - on/off, and triads of Red/Blue/Green (Three quarks make a proton.)

Near a blackhole, these cubes become stretched in one dimension and squished in the two others - spaghettification. It takes one planck second to travel a cube, no matter how stretched it is - space becomes exponentially lower resolution near a blackhole.

When quantum states back up like a toilet, they spew back out. But eventually, they flow back into into the blackhole. This defines the worldline, from which is derived a FTL, perfectly ridged rod shaped like a ring - Ouroboros. This rod functions as a Tipler cylinder, and allows quantum states to be transported back to the past.

The jets of blackholes are typically composed of electrons and protons - as would be expected. Basically, you ride this rod of particles like a bird in an updraft.

>or teleportation and has seen the other side of the universe

We don't have access to a blackhole. Or are you saying someone does?
>>
probably, Science is deeply suppressed. just look at all the shit nikolai tesla was working on. Not to mention there are tons if secret expeeiments going on hidden from the population. There are also ways to increase your intelligence to extreme levels but it requires hard work and passion.

adventures? who knows haha. keep digging. everything is magnetic.
>>
>>18882766
>everything is magnetic
not really, you confuse electromagnetic radiation with magnetism. not everything has a magnetic field, but everything emits EMR.
>>
>>18882765
>space is composed of cubes
No, not just cubes, ever heard of the platonic solids?
>Reality is exactly like pixels on a screen - on/off, and triads of Red/Blue/Green (Three quarks make a proton.)
Except that atoms are way smaller than that and the wavelength of light is between 400 and 700 nanometers while molecules can be 20 nanometers across. Atoms are measured in picometers (which might also be a measurement for the wavelength for gravitational waves)
>spaghettification
Who came up with that?
Basically there are things which are on another dimensional level from us which might appear to be "squished" from our perspective but actually aren't, they're more like a shadow of an object.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 372x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 372x413px
>>18882765

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel_metric
>According to Hawking and Ellis, another remarkable feature of this spacetime is the fact that, if we suppress the inessential y coordinate, light emitted from an event on the world line of a given dust particle spirals outwards, forms a circular cusp, then spirals inward and reconverges at a subsequent event on the world line of the original dust particle. This means that observers looking orthogonally to the [...] direction can see only finitely far out, and also see themselves at an earlier time
>Because of the homogeneity of the spacetime and the mutual twisting of our family of timelike geodesics, it is more or less inevitable that the Gödel spacetime should have closed timelike curves (CTC's). Indeed, there are CTCs through every event in the Gödel spacetime
>if you can have a series of causally-connected events in which "the series is closed in itself" (in other words, a closed timelike curve), then this suggests that there is no good physical way to define whether a given event in the series happened "earlier" or "later" than another event in the series
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 307x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 307x342px
>>18882842

>No, not just cubes, ever heard of the platonic solids?

Well, I said cubes for mathematical simplicity, but QM does open itself up to Platonism.

>Basically there are things which are on another dimensional level from us which might appear to be "squished" from our perspective but actually aren't, they're more like a shadow of an object

Have you considered that your spiritual experiences are the result of your nervous system using quantum entanglement to receive signals from another place or body?
>>
>>18882874
I have, but it's not necessarily another place or other body but rather something of a local recursion of a modality, maybe alternate dimension fits to make sense of it
>>
>>18882610
Dr. Who, essentially?
>>
>>18882900
In fact, you fit the type for most of his chosen partners.
>>
>>18882620
>"break" Physics.

problem is when everyone talks about "physics"
they speak and behave as though what we presently know today is all that is possible in the entire universe.
or that the "laws of physics" as defined by today's academia is the only possible way anything and everything in the entire universe could possibly ever work.
no other possibilities exist
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 736x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 736x504px
>>18882892

The point is that science says this is real. More proof;

>https://m.phys.org/news/2007-01-mach-scientists-faster.html

You know mantras? Well, people have met the ascended masters who sing them;

>https://erowid.org/culture/characters/mckenna_terence/mckenna_terence_alien_dreamtime.shtml
>Somehow, I was finding out that thing, that you cheerfully assume you can't find out... but it felt like I was finding out. And it felt... and then I can't remember what it felt like because the little self-transforming tikes interrupted me and said, Don't think about it. Don't think about who we are-- think about doing what we're doing. Do it! Do it now. Do it!

>And what they meant was: use your voice to make an object. And as I understood I felt a bubble kind of grow inside of me. And I watched these little elf tikes jumping in and out of my chest (they liked to do that to reassure you), and they said, Do it! And I felt language rise up in me that was unhooked from English and I began to speak like this

>And that what the alien voice in the psychedelic experience wants to reveal is the syntactical nature of reality. That the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you make of it, whatever you wish
>>
>>18882912
You missed the point completely.
>>
>>18882943
Yeah I was just thinking about the "ant got out of the canoo" segment and that others would like to perceive things differently. You get to a certain point where you can throw out the definitions and make something up since on the quantum level it can all unravel, like with the uncertainty measurement experiment where measuring it was interfering with the results
>>
File: Aghori.jpg (122KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori.jpg
122KB, 480x640px
>>18882610
They are called sadhus.
>>
>>18882610
If there was a person you describe, they likely wouldn't know of their own powers. A god that is blind to their own godliness, fulfilling duties unbeknownst to themselves.
>>
>>18885212
That's how I see it as well
>>
Yes. Question is the distribution and hierarchy of such beings. Its clear the government is one cluster of such entities but who or what else?
>>
>>18882610
Yes.
I am he.
However. This time. We are all in this adventure together.

Get ready. The world is about to dance a deadly dance. There is beauty in destruction. Hold on to what is most dear. Run away when you feel the fear.
Survive.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.