[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Ouija boards really as dangerous as people say? Kinda wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1440387428217.jpg (57KB, 419x445px) Image search: [Google]
1440387428217.jpg
57KB, 419x445px
Are Ouija boards really as dangerous as people say? Kinda wanna try it out but i dont wanna get myself haunted for life yaknow
>>
>>18882455
I've messed around with them before
Seemed pretty bogus when I did it
>>
>>18882457
I remember watching something about them. The experiment was to see if they were just peoples subconscious fucking with them. Basically they had 1 group of people do one normally, and naturally spooky shit happend (they got a response, atleast an intelligent one)
Then they took another group but they were blindfolded and all they got was gibberish.
>>
Depends, like with most things there are real and there are fake.

Commercial ouija boards that are sold at stores are fake. If you ever did do a ouija board and manage to possibly get a bad spirit, all you do you just burn the board. Even if you were tainted with the presence of a bad spirit, that's all it'd be, a presence. Most of the time that wouldn't happen and you'd get a spirit that is generally nice or just cryptic.
>>
>>18882502
what does burning the board do? can i make my own?
>>
>>18882455
It's a toy. Owned by Hasbro.
>>
>>18882656
thats a pretty narrow minded point of view.
>>
Mother fucked with them and bad shit happened and she won't allow them in the house. She saw a ghost in our house, nothing sinister. Just a one off. She saw some ghosts in her hospital. Nothing sinister. I saw a Shadow Person (Monk Kind) in my house. Had some time jump/skip events. Had some 'hauntings' only i've experienced to any degree (footsteps, door opening closing on their own, instinct 'avoiding' things out of the corner of your eye as you're walking around, hard to explain). My dad didn't believe shit despite being a church goer (and he was a medical doctor, hilarious mix) but one day he got spooked by something and refused to talk about it, he still does. But 3 days after that event he got his church to give a priest to come round and bless the house, garden and everything.

Didn't do shit for me, must have done it for him though. He left the home a few years later when my mum kicked him out for being a womaniser. The 'haunting' stuff just stopped randomly for me around 10. I'm still in this home at 27 due to medical problems and I only occasionally have spooky shit happen (single human hand clap sound in the corner of my room, this has happened twice, footsteps outside of my room on the floorboards so load I heard them over music and my cat who was sleeping on my chest heard them too and tensed up in all the normal ways, I assumed it was my mum coming in to give me my medication but when i called her, she didn't reply. She woke up 2 hours later and said she hadn't done shit).

So, ouija boards as a toy are bollocks, but ouija boards produced specifically to contact the dead are not. I've had people tell me that the intent of it's manufacture imprints the ability onto it. So a commercial one is made to sell to people. An oujia board made by hand to contact the dead gets imprinted with this ability.

A load of bollocks but transference and inamitate objects performing and all that shit is a long talked about subject, where the idea of lucky object come from
>>
>>18882667
I'm willing to follow the evidence wherever it leads, and there is currently no evidence to suggest to support Ouija being supernatural. ("Well, by cousin's friend said he totally used it to talk to a real ghost!" does not constitute evidence, by the way)
>>
>>18882674
So you're sayin if i were to make my own, i could get some genuine spooky habbenings?
>>
File: skeleton.jpg (54KB, 419x750px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
54KB, 419x750px
Stop being such a bitch and actually do some real magic nigger.
>>
>>18882790
how would i go about that friend?
>>
>>18882455

Get your self a swoosh box me and my mate troll the fuckers on one
>>
File: 1366602154029.jpg (103KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1366602154029.jpg
103KB, 600x450px
>>18882799

Kill a jew and eat his secret jew heart. It's behind the regular one.

Then U 2 can summon sucubi and read terrot.
>>
>>18882784
That's what people have said to me. Basically. I dunno if it's legit or not. I would say it's just confirmation bias and thinking it's doing anything. But you can have a go lad. If you make it with the sole intent of contacting the dead, the idea is it does something.

Fuck knows how'd you get rid of anything if it's legit. I'm sceptical about the whole spooky thing is despite me seeing what I saw and being told i was lying and being taken to a shrink and shrink going "he isn't lying, it happened" and my mum confiding in me she had seen shit in her hospital. She didn't tell me about the ghost she saw in the house until a few months ago, actually.

Either way I still dunno if it's legit or not. But people have talked to me about the boards, when I was growing up there were emos and goths are school who got into Wiccan shit and so on. So they told me about how you have to build your own. It might just be bollocks to make an excuse why nothing happened with a store bought one.

But you've got nothing to lose if you make it, it either does something or it doesn't. if it does, I dunno how to get rid of it, so you might wanna prepare for that.
>>
No you fag
>>
>>18882838
nou
>>
I always thought they were nonsense and because of that I used to play with them a lot for lulz when I was a teenager. But now years later I'm starting to think that was a bad idea and I wish I hadn't ever touched them.

The board itself is probably bogus the majority of the time. But by using it you are inviting the paranormal into your life and that can have consequences later on down the line.
>>
>>18882656
Batteries not included.
>>
>>18883160
nice meme
>>
>>18883145
Or maybe ur just dum n ur problems r caused by ur dum
>>
>>18882465
As a believer i would say that the spirits communicate through your brain, meaning that if you cant see, they cant guide you
>>
Never could know bc it seems that a lot of the Posted experiences are fake or dont seem legitimate
>>
>>18885302
>Bored and attention-starved people making shit up
>On /x/
In other news, the sky is blue.
>>
>>18882502
I have heard that burining the board is the absolte worst thing to do...
>>
>>18885422
this desu
>>
>>18885422
to dispose of them submerge in running water preferably a river but a even under a hose would work....just have to keep it submerged
>>
>>18882455
Do a bit of research OP. You need to know how to close down a seance properly. Seen quite a few and either collective conscious moving tables with little effort from everyone or something there. Either way it's entertaining.
>>
>>18885422
don't you dare burining it
>>
>>18882455
I'd recomend not to try.
Either it won't do shit and you'll be disappointed, or it will do shit and if you don't end the sceance properly you're fucked.
If you do, do it with the right people:
drunk "this is bullshit" state of mind tend to ruin the thing, you need to be receptive and focused.
Scared as shit state of mind will lead to bad things.
Don't invite people with any of the two sets to the sceance.
>>
>>18888438
cont: REALLY don't do this with people who panic easily. If you see that person is having second thoughts and stuff before initiating, tell him to go home.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.