[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There can never be friendship or even contacts between humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: aliens-ET.jpg (87KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
aliens-ET.jpg
87KB, 1000x733px
There can never be friendship or even contacts between humans and aliens. Period.

You have to be fucking delusional to believe that such a thing is possible.

Was there friendship between the Native Americans and Europeans?

I tell you why the universe is empty. Because every sufficiently smart civilization is smart enough to stay fucking hidden and don't stand out.
>>
>>18881054
Ok, what was your reason to write this?
>>
>>18881058
I want people to disagree with me and then I want to debate them.
>>
The subliminal is working

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn8cRADN6TE
>>
>Humanity's need to conquer is a byproduct of evolution
>Implying aliens would need to evolve with the same need to conquer
Inb4 pusedo-scientist or /pol/lack claiming it could only happen one way or some stupid philosophical shit about how we are perfectly designed
>>
>>18881054
let's just eat them
they seem like some good meat
also add some nice stuffing
>>
>>18881054
There was a relationship with Europeans and Native Americans.

First, they all came from the same continent originally.

Second, they may have had wars, but they still inter bred with eath other.

Third, you are closed minded and just can't comprehend what can actually happen in this universe.
>>
>>18881155
>good meat
>not filled evolved to function in space radiation
I think they'd be poisonous.
also agree with op.
>>
>>18881054
You're right but for the wrong reasons.

The reason that we won't encounter other alien civilisations on a face to face level is because even the advanced ones could be very, very different to us and have very different goals.

Why don't we considered trees sentient? There's evidence that they can communicate with one another, that they can communicate with themselves internally. There's a system at work there. But they can't communicate with us nor us with them because we have none of the same bases of meaning. Our needs and desires are entirely at odds, so at odds that the methods of communication we developed that we don't consider it communication at all.

Put that on a stellar scale, and keep in mind that we don't know anywhere near everything yet about how the universe works. I don't think the aliens are hiding, I think that they either don't have a mouth to shout or we don't have the ears to listen.
>>
>>18881054
>Was there friendship between the Native Americans and Europeans?

Yes. Many of the tribes were friendly to the Spanish because the Aztecs were so brutal. Even the Aztecs and the Spanish had decent relations until Cortez became aware of their human sacrifice, and deemed them to be the minions of Moloch and thus enemies to be purged.

The British and French made alliances with various tribes. There were good relations and trade, and intermarriage. Native Americans were not genocided, they simply interbred with European Americans. Today you will find that the average American has a small percentage of Native blood, about the amount one would expect considering the initial population sizes.

There were only a few tribes that maintained continued resistance against Europeans, or that were immediately hostile. Funnily enough these tribes were hated by the other tribes for that exact same warlike and undiplomatic behaviour. The names that were given to them; 'Apache' and 'Commanche' both literally mean 'enemy', because that is how the other tribes saw them.

Do not trust the bullshit of modern jews about how the white man, the red man, the yellow man and the black man have always hated one-another. There have been friendships and good diplomacy amongst them all many times. Those 'poor oppressed' negroes of Apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia actually loved the white man, and willingly lived in HIS lands (yes, white people build both of those countries ON THEIR OWN and blacks voluntarily went into the cities for work); they only began to hate him when jewish communist agitators twisted history and set them against one-another. Just as they did with most Native Americans (Commanche, Apache and Aztecs obviously excluded) and more. The real enemy here is the Jew.

... But that's important, because your 'aliens' are in fact those who the Jew serves. They are the synagogue of Satan, they are the servants of the devil, and those fallen angels are LITERALLY aliens.
>>
>>18881678
You realize that you are still on /x/ right?

I guess you read the words "Native Americans and Europeans" and your brain immediately switched over to /pol/ mode where you are usually.
>>
>>18881678
Can you throw me a contact or something I want to chat about things.

Also I read that civilizations have t modus of operandi full peace and harmony or paranoia leading to conflict.

May be a lie as all it takes is one agitator for the domino to fall but why not strive for the peace method? Too good to be true?
>>
>>18882630
Protip: Behind the scenes there is paranoia 24/7. The harmony is just a public fassade because as it turns out paranoid people are less likely to be productive and create families.

Every government has a scenario in how to annihilate every other government on earth. Even small nations probably have plans in how to assassinate political leaders of other countries or spread an epidemic or some shit.

Paranoia is the ultimate red pill.
>>
File: jokers_guy.jpg (18KB, 431x206px) Image search: [Google]
jokers_guy.jpg
18KB, 431x206px
>>18881054
i made one smile at me before, i think some have room in their heart for friendship
>>
>>18881054
If you accept a spiritual basis for life, then your soul could become an alien being in another life. If you remember, then you have common ground with another species. What sense is there to be violent against the souls of another part of creation. We are the same, only different forms of life. We could reach common ground of understanding and cooperation with other life forms. Feelings transcend the rational mind, so we could interact with them on a more instinctual level. If you can love your fellow man, you could love and be loved by extraterrestrial beings.

Aliens are very likely aware of our planet, but stay away due to misinformation campaigns and the the tendency for humans to kill that which they don't understand. We still have nuclear weapons so large scale panic or fear of invasion would be likely to have a less than optimal outcome. Humans are the violent ones, if we unite with one another and overcome our warlike tendencies then I believe that the ets would make large scale contact with us.

I have met alien beings, greys arcturians reptilians and pleiadians. I have always been wary when I encounter them, but we have commonalities and shared interests in peaceful contact. The ones capable of interstellar travel are generally very peaceful and very evolved beings. They have immense wisdom and knowledge of creation, visiting many worlds. They have their own set of rules to determine if a race of beings is evolved enough for open contact. Humans are on the edge that, we have enough psychic potential. I believe that they are waiting on the edges so that they don't interfere with our natural progression as a species. There was a pattern in ancient times where humans viewed advanced beings as gods, and worshiped them. This robbed us of the opportunity to grow to our highest potential, so they decided to leave until we become more than capable spiritual beings in our own right.
>>
>>18881054
I think OP is right.
>>
Be careful with aliens, if they give you a book, make sure it isn't a cook book before going to their planet.
>>
>>18881678
You could of started with fallen angels are aliens and we all could stop reading there but no you put it at the end.
>>
>>18881054
YES THERE WAS YOU FUCKING IDIOT LMAO
>>
>>18881054
Everything is possible.
Things might be unlikely, but never impossible
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (243KB, 621x968px) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
243KB, 621x968px
>>18881155
>>
>Because every sufficiently smart civilization is smart enough to stay fucking hidden and don't stand out.
What about the deadliest alien species? Surely they would make tons of noise considering they have no threat.
>>
>>18881054

This is a bad analogy.

A better one would be "is there friendship between humans and worms?"
>>
On an individual scale, yes.On a national scale, no. So try making friends with the Lewis and Clark ayy lmaos before the invasion begins.
>>
>>18881054
I have friends who are native, and I'm euro.
Just sayin
>>
>>18881054
Ill be there friend
>>
humans can never have friendship with anybody, hell we killed the one God that was cool enough to physically be on earth
>>
I hear sex solves everything but i wouldn't know. Unless you count succubi and/or incubi (you never can tell).
>>
OP is a shill. Earth gets lots of space aliens, but only one race is evil.
>>
>>18881267
>The reason that we won't encounter other alien civilisations on a face to face level is because even the advanced ones could be very, very different to us and have very different goals.

on the other hand there is convergent evolution, meaning successful traits will develope independenly in various regions - thus aliens could look just like us:

>multicellular animals with bilateralism& bipedalism,
>free hands with thumbs,
>a brain located in the head,
>having eyes (sensing the predator / prey in distance) and eares (sensing, when it's dark), something for tasting (deciding if food is still fresh…) etc.
>And they breath oxygen (or other things), because cell respiration is more efficent than fermentation.
>And they would have sex, because recombining your genes is a good strategy for surviving.

Maybe their colors are different or they've got more or few fingers or their (sexual) esthetics differ from ours or they have some other senses etc.

>Why don't we considered trees sentient?
because the do not have neurons

>that they can communicate with themselves internally.
every living being communicates, because we need to regulate our metabolism and because we are open systems

you can't be aware of things, though, when you do not have the right receptors; maybe aliens are here and we just can't sense them
>>
>>18881267
This.

Aliens can be operating on an entirely different dimension than us. If we look at an earthworm it seems so foreign to us. It has no eyes and ears. The earthworm is living in a different dimension within our own. We may very much be earthworms to any vastly intelligent aliens. No need to bother us.
>>
>>18881678
You do know that Cortez decided to enslave the aztecs once he discovers all their gold.
>>
You can never have a pet period, or contact between humans and animals.
You have to be fucking delusional to believe that cats and dogs can be tamed
Was there friendship between bears and wolves?
I tell you why the forest is empty. Because every sufficiently smart animal is smart enough to stay fucking hidden and don't stand out.
>>
>>18881054
You know that contact could be mutually beneficial right? There are probably tons of spacejews across the universe who would love to buy and sell with Earth and make trade deals with humans.
>>
>>18881133
Who in the fuck would willingly watch this not even a first time meeting between a tribal person and a modern person would be as terrifying as meeting an alien I pray to god I never ever fucking do period the fear is real
>>
>>18882718
This.
>>
>>18884242
If you call raping their women and taking their land as friendship lmao
>>
All I want is a cute alien wife who will cook me some exotic food
>>
>>18888219
>successful traits will develope independenly in various regions

>2 breathing holes are literally next to one another
>Cut a limb and you fucking bleed to death
>Everything gives you cancer

Yea sounds like the epitome of evolution to me!
>>
>>18881054
>was there friendship between europeans and native americans?
Yes
>>
>>18888342
Im loling so hard
>>
>>18888351
worked for us you dense brainlet
>>
>>18881054
You must first define at least one axiom that would be universal to all possible alien civilizations, then build from there.

Do they all need to constantly expand?
No way to be sure.

Do their energy requirements always increase?
Maybe, even if a civilization was non-expansive, they would require vast technological advances and energy to keep their status quo across millions of years, due to echological changes and the eventual demise of their star.

So a first axiom could be that every civilization in the universe strives to survive. Wether they're isolated or expansive, they would all require technology and energy to do so.

What do you think /x/?
>>
>>18888326
>lmao Iron Maiden write history haha not entertainment
>>
>>18881054
Fuck you OP literally fuck you and your ideas. Youll never take away my dreams and hopes of having an ayyy gf,where she takes me in her saucer to meet the ayyy in laws. Then we have an argument about how or when we should get married and how to name our children, and which galaxy to visit on the honeymoon, but my ayyy mother in law is having dirty thoughts about me and flirts heavily, but the dad finds out and threatens me with his disintegrating ray gun,but then i whisper in his ear hail hydra and we all laugh it off as we set up a barbeque on the gfs saucer.
>>
>>18881133
Talked with aliens before. They're a bunch of bureaucrats but I think it's because I'm talking to important people.

They're nice. In'yanden likes me. I like her too. It's just a shame there's such a cultural gap between us. I'd have a love unlike any human one I've known.
>>
>>18890206
Have you talked about it with her? Is she willing to do the succ? Maybe the relationship could be only a carnal one? If so would you be willing to spitroast her with another ayyy or human?
>>
You know nothing of how the Universe works and I pity how stupid you must be to not realize how stupid you are.
>>
>>18881054
Hm, I suppose if you think all sentient life out there THINKS like you do, or behaves like the WORST of humanity, then yeah, you're right.

But I tend to think that there's higher dimensional beings that have transcended polarity and wish for us to ascend to our right amongst the stars peaceably.
>>
>>18892911
Amen to that.
>>
>>18881054
But I'm besties with my dog.
>>
>>18888219
What part of alien do you not understand dipshit. They may not need eyes or a nose to survive and they may not need to breath air
>>
>>18881058
KeL. Exactly.
>>
>>18881054
Agreed. Humans can't communicate with each other. Humans and aliens can't either.
>>
>>18887809
In the interest of peace, I shall seduce their green women.

It's what Kirk would have wanted.
>>
this is so stupid.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.