[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the distance there was a geometric pattern swirling and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1421110792358.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1421110792358.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
In the distance there was a geometric pattern swirling and it was the only thing I could concentrate on, as I fixed my awareness on it, a entity started to appear from the swirling pattern. It moved slowly to me.

At first (like in many cases) I was quite terrified of the being/entity that was approaching me, but as it got closer it started to soothe me with a humming vibration that seemed to be coming from its mouth, although its mouth seemed close.

The entity was different shades of purple like the rest of the space I was occupying. It seemed infinitely large like everything else around me, it had what seemed to be multiple wings, or what look liked wings that were made out of little specs of light that weren't connected. I had the feeling that they were stars.
I would like to share some of my most memorable Dmt experiences. This is one of them.

After having the Dmt and initially moving through what people call Hyperspace, I broke through to a space that seemed infinitely large. The backdrop looked something like a deep hubble telescope picture, there was different hues of purple and black.

Around the entity were a multitude of other smaller entities, or what I believed to be smaller entities that were giving of an uncomfortable vibe, however I could only stay fixed on the angelic type being that was now face to face with me.

It smiled and started to hum to me, no tune in particular, just a vibration that seemed to resonate through everything. The feeling was though I was in my mothers hands for the first time after being born, there was an overwhelming feeling coming from the entity communicating that everything was alright and there was no way for it not to be.
>>
File: ayylmao-sad.png (142KB, 503x432px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao-sad.png
142KB, 503x432px
>>18880492
Did it look like this? Because if it did, it's feeding on your mental energy now. Have fun slowly turning into a vegetable, faggot.
>>
Sorry this was posted out of order.

I will repost in order, as for some reason it will not let me delete the thread.
>>

I would like to share some of my most memorable Dmt experiences. This is one of them.
After having the Dmt and initially moving through what people call Hyperspace, I broke through to a space that seemed infinitely large. The backdrop looked something like a deep hubble telescope picture, there was different hues of purple and black.
In the distance there was a geometric pattern swirling and it was the only thing I could concentrate on, as I fixed my awareness on it, a entity started to appear from the swirling pattern. It moved slowly to me.
At first (like in many cases) I was quite terrified of the being/entity that was approaching me, but as it got closer it started to soothe me with a humming vibration that seemed to be coming from its mouth, although its mouth seemed close.
The entity was different shades of purple like the rest of the space I was occupying. It seemed infinitely large like everything else around me, it had what seemed to be multiple wings, or what look liked wings that were made out of little specs of light that weren't connected. I had the feeling that they were stars.
Around the entity were a multitude of other smaller entities, or what I believed to be smaller entities that were giving of an uncomfortable vibe, however I could only stay fixed on the angelic type being that was now face to face with me.
It smiled and started to hum to me, no tune in particular, just a vibration that seemed to resonate through everything. The feeling was though I was in my mothers hands for the first time after being born, there was an overwhelming feeling coming from the entity communicating that everything was alright and there was no way for it not to be.
>>
The moment seemed eternal, which is nothing surprising because all Dmt trips feel this way, however there was a distinct feeling of a duality. And that surprises me because with Dmt breakthroughs there's usually no duality. A feeling of oneness.

As the entity/being hummed to me I started to hum back which made it smile. The transition from this Dmt trip was quite beutiful because I actually got to watch the entity drift back into the swirling void in which it came from, as realty started to fold back together my room around me reconstructing, I still found myself humming.

Once I came out of the experience, I saw my Dog laying next to me, he was shaking quite profusely. Once I was fully back, I tried to comfort my dog but he seemed somewhat afraid to be near me, which is strange.

This experience left me in tears. And I wish everyone could experience what I did. No words can ever truly describe what is felt during these experiences.
>>
File: poster---meaning-of-life.jpg (1MB, 1158x1600px) Image search: [Google]
poster---meaning-of-life.jpg
1MB, 1158x1600px
Appreciate the run down of the trip.

DMT was a frightening experience for me, and from someone who took lsd religiously, I can admit one breakthrough of DMT made LSD look like a trip to disneyland.

I can't even remember when I took it it was so long ago but it experience never left me. Just the feeling that whatever that place is well be going there, so I stopped everything aside from smoking weed and now that's in the back burner while I work on finishing my degree etc.

Listening to a talk from Terence McKenna last night about DMT and he hit the nail on the head, were all looking for something, meaning or a purpose, to find yourself in a place of direct experience, where a vibration can call into existence feelings or even material objects to be seen and touched. To then be back where you were, like you never left, but suddenly you feel like you got it, and your life will be a continuation of attempting to express and share that with whoever you can. Without sounding like a lunatic or claiming to be the son of God. You can finally affect change because you are no longer reliant on other (more successful) people telling you the best way forward, you are free to trust in your own intuition and choice.

Then you will be tortured because you won't be completely certain that what you experienced was in fact an external communion, or a simple flair of the brain due to the addition of this chemical. My view is that if it changes you to become a better person, regardless of the cause behind it, the actions taken define how it will be seen.

I don't see many crackheads or meth addicts spouting off ideas regarding afterlife or the purpose of life, or even produce something great to look at and admire.

Anyway, I digress. Reality is the most paranormal thing I have had the pleasure and pain to experience.
>>
Interesting.

So did DMT left you with spiritual feeling ?
Was it there before ?
Or your spiritual growth started with DMT ?
Feeling doesn't fade away with time ?
Do you use daily or weekly ?
>>
>>18881148
https://youtu.be/BvTG8wEjtzA
>>
File: IMG_9098.jpg (13KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9098.jpg
13KB, 250x141px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.